AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2014-06-25, 19:38   Link #10141
rladls2121

Meanwhile, Hayate is all depressed about losing to Ikusa and receiving his new debt.
I really feel bad for him.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-26, 14:53   Link #10142
AstroNerdBoy

We don't know that is what will happen. Kotetsu could just pop up to help. Fumi and Sharna might end up helping since Fumi wants to stalk Ikusa, and if she learns Hayate is Ikusa's brother, that would give her incentive to help.

Bottom line, this being Hata-sensei, there's no telling where things will go. ^_~

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-29, 16:44   Link #10143
MCAL

Hata-sensei is even more unpredictable than I thought!

Also Isumi is just awesome.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-29, 17:21   Link #10144
GDB

Isumi certainly was great this chapter. It was quite obvious when Fumi was looking for a "troubled person crushed with misfortune" who she was going to find, but was still nice.

Really weird cliffhanger though. Felt like a panel or page was missing.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-29, 22:15   Link #10145
AstroNerdBoy

Yes, Isumi is awesomeness, especially with her look of disgust. However, Fumi gets the win for me by saying, "Normally, I would poke you in the eyes and spit on you while looking down on you like garbage." *lol*

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

Old 2014-07-05, 09:13   Link #10146
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Isumi certainly was great this chapter. It was quite obvious when Fumi was looking for a "troubled person crushed with misfortune" who she was going to find, but was still nice.

Really weird cliffhanger though. Felt like a panel or page was missing.
Lol, I have a bad feeling about Hayate trying to invest in the stock market and failing spectacularly.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 14:22   Link #10147
ChampDream
Alive

I like that isumi appear in the chapter, is like Hayate is a magnet for trouble people.
Old 2014-07-05, 14:42   Link #10148
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Lol, I have a bad feeling about Hayate trying to invest in the stock market and failing spectacularly.
actually i think he will do quite well in stock trading but then get investigated for insiders trading (is that against the law in japan?).
Old 2014-07-06, 18:37   Link #10149
AstroNerdBoy

Heh. A character I thought would show back up did. Another character someone else thought might show up gets a flashback moment. A character I didn't expect shows up does show up. And another, "what's that?" cliffhanger at the end. In other words, more of the same unpredictable stuff from Hata-sensei.

Old 2014-07-06, 18:48   Link #10150
MCAL

And thus does the love triangle between Hayate, Souya and Kotetsu begin.

I quite liked this chapter which shows that Hata-Sensei does the serious wel. Just like he does the unpredictable. I quite liked how what happened with Ruka hasn't left Hayate's thoughts yet too.
Old 2014-07-06, 20:19   Link #10151
ChampDream
Alive

I like how Kotetsu start getting jealous of Souya.
Old 2014-07-21, 07:14   Link #10152
ices
Working Hard

what with this "cliffhanger" end that almost shows up every chapter?

LOL at Hayate attacking sensei although the demon said that it'll also hurt her.
ices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-21, 10:58   Link #10153
zibi88

yeeeez just end this arc already its dragging.....it would be good if this returned to athena, jewel and the other girl related to nagi...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-21, 11:05   Link #10154
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
what with this "cliffhanger" end that almost shows up every chapter?
Seriously. Does Hata think no one would be interested in the manga if he doesn't leave a hook hanging?
Old 2014-07-21, 14:37   Link #10155
MCAL

"I always knew you were crazy, but have you finally gone insane?"

My favorite line of the chapter.
Old 2014-07-21, 19:26   Link #10156
ChampDream
Alive

I lol at the part where Hayate try to use legal arguments against the evil spirit.
Old 2014-07-21, 20:27   Link #10157
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampDream View Post
I lol at the part where Hayate try to use legal arguments against the evil spirit.
Best part about why it wouldn't work isn't even because it's a ghost, but because it's the ghost of a mass murderer. As if he gives two damns about the law?
Old 2014-07-21, 22:17   Link #10158
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
yeeeez just end this arc already its dragging.....it would be good if this returned to athena, jewel and the other girl related to nagi...
I can understand the sentiment, but I still enjoyed this chapter.

Old 2014-07-27, 20:37   Link #10159
MCAL

Hata really likes to mix his humor and drama. Of course, money would solve all their problems. Though my favorite moment was when Nagi didn't notice the sandstorm.

"Brother... I did it again" Damn that line got to me. Considering where it comes from.

Now on to who destroyed the stone. The most obvious answer would be Yozora, but they would want to have the stone and not have it destroyed. Of course, unless they have an alternative (Which would most likely be Wataru). Other than that the only other person would be Isumi, but your guess is as good as mine as why she would do that.

Last edited by MCAL; 2014-07-27 at 20:55.
Old 2014-07-27, 21:11   Link #10160
ChampDream
Alive

Lol, money defeat the evil spirit.
Losing the stone again must be really hard for Hayate.

Tags
comedy, shounen