AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-28, 22:57   Link #801
bimbim

Episode 4 was great, especially with katou tatsuya's scores

By amakasu words at the end, I guess the prophecy isn't over yet and might be an anime original story.
bimbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 23:34   Link #802
Polarpew
Bash'a no falor talah

Send a message via AIM to Polarpew
I think they fit just enuf into this episode to make it work 9/10. Athena is as cute as ever
Old 2012-07-29, 00:18   Link #803
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Anyone who kills a God gets his or her powers, as well as a special body and powers. No need for a tablet, though I guess you need something to kill a god, especially without training.

And you can actually start collecting them by killing more gods. I guess the first one's the hardest. After that, you've got divine powers to use on the others.
Pretty much you become a living god. As a campione, you are almost immune to almost all forms of magic except divine ones or powerful spells that are applied directly to the body, hence all the kiss scenes. You also cease to age, become stronger, faster and quicker not to mention smarter than you were naturally before.

Last edited by Angrypokstick; 2012-07-29 at 02:31.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 00:54   Link #804
bludvein

Stronger and faster maybe, but smarter? Nothing was ever said about that, and if Salvatore is anything to by....absolutely not true. Although a campione might get smarter with age, that's not a result of their powers but rather simple experience. A couple centuries will do that to you.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 02:28   Link #805
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Stronger and faster maybe, but smarter? Nothing was ever said about that, and if Salvatore is anything to by....absolutely not true. Although a campione might get smarter with age, that's not a result of their powers but rather simple experience. A couple centuries will do that to you.
I should rephrase the word then.
They have the ability to learn things quickly and retain+comprehend more information than the average human. Things like Foreign languages can be learned and used fluently in days if the campione wants to.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 03:07   Link #806
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
Pretty much you become a living god. As a campione, you are almost immune to almost all forms of magic except divine ones or powerful spells that are applied directly to the body, hence all the kiss scenes. You also cease to age, become stronger, faster and quicker not to mention smarter than you were naturally before.
I think the aging's just slowed down. Voban looks old.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Stronger and faster maybe, but smarter? Nothing was ever said about that, and if Salvatore is anything to by....absolutely not true.
Maybe he was dumber than a sack of brick before he became a Campione...

Quote:
I should rephrase the word then.
They have the ability to learn things quickly and retain+comprehend more information than the average human. Things like Foreign languages can be learned and used fluently in days if the campione wants to.
That's just specifically language. It's a magical technique even normal magicians can learn.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 03:25   Link #807
Kadi
知識の探求者

Luo Hao still looks young and she's just as old as Bobby. Aisha is almost ten times as old and still called a beauty. In the end it's pretty moot to talk about Campione's aging since normal magicians can age slower/live a bit longer, witches can at least keep a young appearance and we've never gotten anything specific about the mechanics behind any of it.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 03:36   Link #808
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

I can't help but wonder WTF was Diomedea thinking. They've changed the show too much to be considered normal. WTF was Lilliana in Japan before Voban invaded the isles? WTF was with Godou stealing and killing Verethragna with the warriour? WTF was with the UBW? WTF did Diomedea add so many things that shouldn't be there? As much as I enjoyed the anime, it sucked awfully as an adaptation. I just cannot think of any reason why Diomedea should edit the show too much, and it's downright unforgivable if they did an original, gecko ending--there's just too many volumes out there to do so. The LN's plot is just too good to be replaced by whatever sh@tty 'original ending' they managed to animate.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 04:33   Link #809
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
It also apparently makes you irresistible to women.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 06:37   Link #810
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
It also apparently makes you irresistible to women.
Godou and the Black Prince are a different matter, but I don't think too many women are fascinated by Salvatore Doni and Voban, lol!
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 06:44   Link #811
Athena
The Power of One

Oh man, Campione! needs more Athena. And Liliana too. I hope that this will be 2-cour, so that her action won't be cut.
Old 2012-07-29, 06:55   Link #812
Kadi
知識の探求者

Oh Athena, why do you want to punish us so?

(2 cours of this would be... I don't even want to think about it)
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 07:06   Link #813
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

then we can see JPS sama as well
Old 2012-07-29, 19:40   Link #814
taichi-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Luo Hao still looks young and she's just as old as Bobby. Aisha is almost ten times as old and still called a beauty. In the end it's pretty moot to talk about Campione's aging since normal magicians can age slower/live a bit longer, witches can at least keep a young appearance and we've never gotten anything specific about the mechanics behind any of it.
so that mean erica will live longer that a normal human, I didn't think about this until now
taichi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 22:25   Link #815
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
I can't help but wonder WTF was Diomedea thinking. They've changed the show too much to be considered normal. WTF was Lilliana in Japan before Voban invaded the isles? WTF was with Godou stealing and killing Verethragna with the warriour? WTF was with the UBW? WTF did Diomedea add so many things that shouldn't be there? As much as I enjoyed the anime, it sucked awfully as an adaptation. I just cannot think of any reason why Diomedea should edit the show too much, and it's downright unforgivable if they did an original, gecko ending--there's just too many volumes out there to do so. The LN's plot is just too good to be replaced by whatever sh@tty 'original ending' they managed to animate.
The anime is just fine, they didn't have enough time to do everything so they cut things out, it STILL does work though we get less explanation of the Grandfather and more close ups of Erica naked..haha

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-30, 09:04   Link #816
n120cky

Maybe one of the Verethragna avatar has the power to attract women .
n120cky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 08:13   Link #817
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Spoiler for megami nsfw:

Spoiler for nyantype nsfw:
Old 2012-07-31, 11:02   Link #818
ImperialFlameGod8190

[QUOTE=Ravenblitz;4282994]
Spoiler for megami nsfw:

thats pretty nice and godou might get that if he wanted to
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 16:07   Link #819
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
Spoiler for megami nsfw:

Spoiler for nyantype nsfw:
OH god... its awesome!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 20:11   Link #820
n0m@n
C-Z

Man, Athena's grownup form was hawt. She's definitely the hottest girl in this series. But I wished if her voice was more deep so she would sound like an adult.

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen