AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-13, 12:05   Link #901
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Where's the "BLADE" in the 2nd's mouth as said in revelations?
What revelations? That's a fragment you took from the bible, and it doesn't fit to the original story
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 12:10   Link #902
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
not sure, well what can be said about the name/word Blade

-a blade/sword guards the garden of Eden to prevent Adam and Eve from returning.
-The word of God is like a sword/blade

I believe the writer chose the names Arclight and Blade instead of Lucifer and Sword.Simply to match teh words with AA and AB. Not bad tho.

they are more or less the oposite of eachother.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 12:14   Link #903
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
What revelations? That's a fragment you took from the bible, and it doesn't fit to the original story
Aw! I guess the only Blade will get out of the 2nd is the lolicon priest.

Quote:
I believe the writer chose the names Arclight and Blade instead of Lucifer and Sword.Simply to match teh words with AA and AB. Not bad tho.
Hmm...that's a good point.
Old 2009-11-13, 12:15   Link #904
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
not sure, well what can be said about the name/word Blade

-a blade/sword guards the garden of Eden to prevent Adam and Eve from returning.
-The word of God is like a sword/blade

they are more or less the oposite of eachother.
Pretty much that. It's not like we can take everything from the bible and try to fit in Needless, specially when the author applies everything in his own way to make it original.

That's why Blade coming from The Second's mouth doesn't make any sense because it was already stated how he was born.

As for the lolicon priest, according with japanese wikipedia, she's a failure project created by Simeon, Adam and Eve in one piece. The funny thing is that there's another Adam called Adam Cyclops nš 80.
Old 2009-11-13, 12:18   Link #905
Ca12nag3

Disk also mentioned that they are failed. So both Arclight whos more then imperfect and Blade will never be the real deal. Thats were Cruz comes in. Now if Arclight were to know Cruz has the real power he would try to absorb him. ^^
Old 2009-11-13, 12:23   Link #906
Homura7

Quote:
Disk also mentioned that they are failed. So both Arclight whos more then imperfect and Blade will never be the real deal. Thats were Cruz comes in. Now if Arclight were to know Cruz has the real power he would try to absorb him. ^^
Arclight already knows that. I can read a bit of japanese and it's clear both Arclight and Saten know something about Cruz the others ignore. And I would say his purpose is more ambitious. He said many times how he desires to become God himself, and in order to acomplish that goal, he would have to collect (copy) all the fragments.

Next chapter begins with the important pages of Cruz and his sister in the church. A brief talk about The Second, the Holy Trinity, etc. Damn, hurry up with the translations.
Old 2009-11-13, 13:57   Link #907
shadowii

You mean dont know not ignore.
By the way guys I am very much into the Cruz is connected to the second theory but has anyone thought of reasons why? I think its a little too easy to just say oh hes a reincarnation. If Arclight knows there is more about Cruz than anyone else it might be because he had something to do with it in the first place.

Once again, think your all being a bit heavy on Blade.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-13 at 15:25.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 15:43   Link #908
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
You mean dont know not ignore.
By the way guys I am very much into the Cruz is connected to the second theory but has anyone thought of reasons why? I think its a little too easy to just say oh hes a reincarnation. If Arclight knows there is more about Cruz than anyone else it might be because he had something to do with it in the first place.

Once again, think your all being a bit heavy on Blade.
Proving how important is the main hero in a story is always vital. Imai knew and knows long ago, since chapter 1, that Cruz is more than just resistance survivor. You just need to take a look at his name and inmediatly you get the answer, though it's not until the next chapter that's going to be translated (12) when you begin to figure his true identity. And of course, the fact he was the first character to be introduced along his sister, not to mention he is always involved in everything. Those are some of the features that characterize the main hero of a story.

As for what could Arclight plan to do with him, no one knows, but the sole fact he stopped Aruka when she was to give Cruz a fatal blow, or the fact he didn't show any surprise after finding he survided his terrible blast are some examples.

And that without forgetting about Saten, who too has plans, and Aruka, etc.

With that said, I agree with your thoughts about Arclight knowing there's more about Cruz than anyone else, shadowii

And with the latest translated chapter confirming The Second is called "Christ", now the reincarnation is almost a fact.
Old 2009-11-13, 15:50   Link #909
Ca12nag3

Didnt Arclight say out loud he enslaved or defeated all needless he came across, well as Saten is one of the survivors and Cruzes sister is in his ranks he should know a great deal about the kid.
Also his sister stopped attacking him because of that person, she didnt say Arclight. It could imply so but if hes protected by lets say God she couldnt lay a hand on him.
Also remember the Christ reborn thing, once Christ was reborn he officialy became God. In every context. Go to the underworld and back to the living is required. This happend once his sister killed him.
Come to think of it its rather logical his sister killed him.
Its the enraged Jewish people that asked for his death (his own brothers and sisters) and its his closest friends -> those he saw as his brothers/sisters that abandoned him & betray him
So the entire Sister betrayel/deathstrike and the visit to hell + reanimation back to life is fitting.
Now should actualy come reconsile and forgiveness, particular his sister.

Also keep in mind the prophesys about the endtime state that Christ would return for the last time and judge ^^, Judgement death :P
Old 2009-11-13, 16:10   Link #910
Homura7

Quote:
Didnt Arclight say out loud he enslaved or defeated all needless he came across, well as Saten is one of the survivors and Cruzes sister is in his ranks he should know a great deal about the kid.
Also his sister stopped attacking him because of that person, she didnt say Arclight. It could imply so but if hes protected by lets say God she couldnt lay a hand on him.
I guess the glowing light protects him from every danger that could be fatal kill, but I say it's him who unconsciously activates that hidden power when he's put in a dangerous situation.

Quote:
Also remember the Christ reborn thing, once Christ was reborn he officialy became God. In every context. Go to the underworld and back to the living is required. This happend once his sister killed him.
I lost the count of how many times I said that, when he went through death and resurrection, everything in him changed, everything. Christ was just another ordinary human before his death, and after his come back he became the strongest being in the world.

Quote:
Come to think of it its rather logical his sister killed him.
Its the enraged Jewish people that asked for his death (his own brothers and sisters) and its his closest friends -> those he saw as his brothers/sisters that abandoned him & betray him
So the entire Sister betrayel/deathstrike and the visit to hell + reanimation back to life is fitting.
Aruka played the role of Judas and killed him. After that, his closest ones worried about him for the first time, the same people who insulted, ignored and called him a burden. And Eve, his most closest, gave all her best in order to bring him back to life.

Quote:
Now should actualy come reconsile and forgiveness, particular his sister.
And become the 12th follower. Since the traison has been played already, there won't be another one.

Quote:
Also keep in mind the prophesys about the endtime state that Christ would return for the last time and judge ^^, Judgement death :P
For Arclight and his reing, mwahahaha!!! I think I said that before, but I'm going to say it again. Taking in count his great wisdom, once Cruz finally awakens his fragment-> Begining of the end for Arclight's dictatorship.

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-13 at 16:20.
Old 2009-11-13, 16:18   Link #911
shadowii

okay guys we know what we think now about four more days and will see what imai kami says. i want to see what happens with hatfield now. I just love the idea of the evil gentleman.
Old 2009-11-13, 16:19   Link #912
Homura7

Quote:
okay guys we know what think four more days i want to see what happens with hatfield now. I just love the idea of the evil gentlemen.
Hatfield will be dead before volume 11 ends. Why? My sixth sense
Old 2009-11-13, 16:27   Link #913
shadowii

Most people think hatfield will die in this arc (although you said before that if Cruz doesnt do it you dont think he will ), mostly on the grounds that its been a while since any of the bad guys died (actually none of the bad guys have died since volume 5). I just hope its good.

about Aruka remember, testament references aside, this is a battle anime, and recoincilation between siblings usually happens only as the evil one is dying

Just wondering, how much longer do you think they will keep Cruz in girls clothing?
Old 2009-11-13, 16:34   Link #914
Homura7

Quote:
Most people think hatfield will die in this arc (although you said before that if Cruz doesnt do it you dont think he will ), mostly on the grounds that its been a while since any of the bad guys died (actually none of the bad guys have died since volume 5). I just hope its good.
They have to escape through the wall, and of course, Hatfield is not gonna let that happen, so... die or die.

Quote:
about Aruka remember, testament references aside, this is a battle anime, and recoincilation between siblings usually happens only as the evil one is dying
If it was another manga I would agree, but Needless is known for surprising the reader with awesome plotwists, so for now I won't give my judgement about if Cruz will kill his sister or not.

Quote:
Just wondering, how much longer do you think they will keep Cruz in girls clothing?
He will get new clothes after current arc ends. For everytime he goes back to the academy, he will be wearing his killer girl uniform and one made exclusively for his yamada-ko persona whe he gets assigned to acomplish a mission.
Old 2009-11-13, 16:45   Link #915
Ca12nag3

Would be hilarious if Kuchinashi would tag along with a trunk filled with cloths for Yamada-ko. ^^. Blade would be going thrue the trunk ofc.
Hatfield is just another uten, garbadge. The only true villains they havnt even faced off with yet (apart from 1 utter failure with Arclight). Thats his chick Ruri and miss pointy ears.
Satens and Arukas motivations are unknown. And who knows how many more needless are in store...
Old 2009-11-13, 16:49   Link #916
Homura7

Quote:
Would be hilarious if Kuchinashi would tag along with a trunk filled with cloths for Yamada-ko. ^^. Blade would be going thrue the trunk ofc.
Hatfield is just another uten, garbadge. The only true villains they havnt even faced off with yet (apart from 1 utter failure with Arclight). Thats his chick Ruri and miss pointy ears.
Satens and Arukas motivations are unknown. And who knows how many more needless are in store...
Hatfield is ten times stronger and dangerous than Uten, so calling him garbage with all he did to the resistance and many needless isn't quite appropiate.

Of course, who knows how many stronger needless there are.
Old 2009-11-13, 16:56   Link #917
shadowii

Quote:
miss pointy ears(Gregor) isnt a fighter. her fragment (hell ears) allows her to hear through walls. have you read needless zero 2 horror house there are several links for it on this forum.
And besides the since unseen zamza who can see through walls. We know they have around fifty killer girls and one frost needless (the one who made that wall in the first place) in their arsenal. There are probably many more.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-13 at 17:06.
Old 2009-11-13, 17:16   Link #918
Homura7

Quote:
miss pointy ears(Gregor) isnt a fighter. her fragment (hell ears) allows her to hear through walls. have you read needless zero 2 horror house there are several links for it on this forum.
And besides the since unseen zamza who can see through walls. We know they have around fifty killer girls and one frost needless (the one who made that wall in the first place) in their arsenal. There are probably many more.
Don't forget the Black Madam.

Let's make a list of the fragments you would like to see in the future:

-Thunder: Nuff said.

-Time/Space: Power to manipulate the time at will.

-Ruler from Nature: Now that would be something really powerful, a power that makes the user elementally unstable.

Give your ideas

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-13 at 18:25.
Old 2009-11-13, 19:30   Link #919
Ca12nag3

Black Madam sides with Cruz

and you can think of a milion diff powers for a fragment

Tho i think the molecular typs are the strongest next to the psychic ones.

molecular example :Aruka
Psychic example: Ruri
Old 2009-11-13, 23:47   Link #920
shadowii

fear: power to make people see illusions of their greatest fears

more intrested right now in how Rin will take seeing the true Cruz (she still doesnt know right?)

Tags
action, comedy, seinen