AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-05-21, 07:07   Link #3981
Aesthetic Shampoo

Man, i just know Utsumi is going to be NTR'd by Kento.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 10:41   Link #3982
AI Dreamer

And it will be another lowering development.... to make me like this manga every time lesser
Old 2012-05-22, 14:04   Link #3983
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Looks like another relationship feelings of doubt is about to take shape...again -_-

I can't wait to see how Utsumi will handle Shou's ex and keep the relationship going. I'm telling you, when you f up bad like he did it'll come back to bite you as like we're going to see soon.

Last edited by Kirito; 2012-05-22 at 18:55.
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 18:18   Link #3984
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
Look like another relationship feelings of doubt is about to take shape...again -_-

I can't wait to see how Utsumi will handle Shou's ex and keep the relationship going. I'm tell you, when you f up bad like he did it'll come back to bite you as like we're going to see soon.
I don't really mind if Shou leaves Utsumi for Kento, but it better be some good writing!

Finally the Yuki + Utsumi can make a comeback!

or if you guys don't like Utsumi getting NTR. Maybe double dip Shou or Sandwich Shou works ^
Old 2012-05-24, 21:20   Link #3985
RandomGuy
ここに居ってんねん

From my perspective, it seems like Kento may be more of a red herring -- he may be the cause of some drama for a bit, but what ultimately drives Seiji and Shou apart will be the physical (and eventually, emotional) distance between them.

Most likely, she'll meet someone new at university, and, wanting to avoid hurting Seiji, will naïvely neglect to tell both him and the new guy about the other man in her life. She can keep up the ruse as long as Seiji is not physically present (and thus keeping her from feeling like she's actually "cheating"), and perhaps even plans on letting the previous relationship peter out naturally, waiting for Seiji to make the first move. But eventually, his feelings for her and desire to see her will get the better of him, and he'll end up witnessing her new relationship firsthand. That will devastate him, giving the opening Yuki needs to comfort him and rekindle their relationship.

Or, I could be completely wrong. But the mangaka seems unable to keep from playing the ANGST card for too long.
RandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 21:27   Link #3986
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomGuy View Post
From my perspective, it seems like Kento may be more of a red herring -- he may be the cause of some drama for a bit, but what ultimately drives Seiji and Shou apart will be the physical (and eventually, emotional) distance between them.

Most likely, she'll meet someone new at university, and, wanting to avoid hurting Seiji, will naïvely neglect to tell both him and the new guy about the other man in her life. She can keep up the ruse as long as Seiji is not physically present (and thus keeping her from feeling like she's actually "cheating"), and perhaps even plans on letting the previous relationship peter out naturally, waiting for Seiji to make the first move. But eventually, his feelings for her and desire to see her will get the better of him, and he'll end up witnessing her new relationship firsthand. That will devastate him, giving the opening Yuki needs to comfort him and rekindle their relationship.

Or, I could be completely wrong. But the mangaka seems unable to keep from playing the ANGST card for too long.
You took the words out of my mouth. I can so see this happening considering that Yuki flags were present again in a couple of chapters ago. We're heading into a KNIM scenario...again -_-.
Old 2012-05-24, 21:30   Link #3987
Johnny
Working the bags...

Didn't that already happen early on to an extent. Sure they weren't going out, but she blew him off to go out with Kento. Which he witnessed firsthand...

I think that scenario might be flipped the other way. It'll be Shou's insecurities that get the best of her even though we know our happy go lucky Utsumi would never voluntarily mess with another girl, *cough* Yuki. Ending things and fading away into the story's backdrop...

I'm still going with the death flag over her head...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 14:17   Link #3988
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

I always kept mentioning this from other forums that if ever one of the girls(Shou & Yuki) end up with their past boyfriend, I can definitely hate SK for doing so. They deserve better. I would rather see them alone and moving on rather than seeing them back together to their past.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 16:04   Link #3989
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I just feel like stopping here. I mean...it's good enough as it is and only more drama will ensue so why bother with more rage inducing drama and stretched our plots?

Utsumi is with Shou, GE. Next manga?
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 16:47   Link #3990
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
I always kept mentioning this from other forums that if ever one of the girls (Shou & Yuki) end up with their past boyfriend, I can definitely hate SK for doing so. They deserve better. I would rather see them alone and moving on rather than seeing them back together to their past.
Well since Yuki is still stuck on her past it's only a matter of time before she confronts it (ie. Meeting Tooru and hopefully bringing things to a conclusion). As for Shou I don't know what to make of it yet because we're building into a another dealing with the ex drama "shudders".

I can't wait to see how Utsumi and her will deal with it and how will the guy f-up, which we all know he'll obviously will -_-. I hate that kid!
Old 2012-05-26, 12:51   Link #3991
pmpy
Masterbator

At this point, there's absolutely no reason for them to break up anymore. Especially when sex became a subject of a relationship. Moreover, Shou's character portrays the "perfect girlfriend" type. She maybe selfish at certain times but the reasons for her to do so are logically acceptable.

>mfw someone in here says "shou will cheat on him" or " she'll go back to her ex". I'm pretty sure the lingering feeling she have on her ex was resentment.
Anyway, you guys might be right, in case that the author had gone crazy enough to ruin Shou's image and character.

As far as cliche shounen romance is concerned, Seiji will eventually end up with Yuki, but the mangaka should be able to deliver an interesting twist to the story, not by ruining what we have hoped for in this manga.

Last edited by pmpy; 2012-05-26 at 13:02.
pmpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 19:50   Link #3992
AI Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
I always kept mentioning this from other forums that if ever one of the girls(Shou & Yuki) end up with their past boyfriend, I can definitely hate SK for doing so. They deserve better. I would rather see them alone and moving on rather than seeing them back together to their past.
I think so, too.
Old 2012-05-27, 06:13   Link #3993
Aesthetic Shampoo

Shou was so cute this chapter...but she's going to be living alone now?! Yup, that's the environment all ready for the ntr event
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 12:17   Link #3994
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

I really enjoyed this chapter, its very refreshing compared to the recent chapters. My favorite part was Shou tiring out Utsumi in bed. Ironically she has a weak body. 2nd favorite has to be the furniture department store, where they both got so arouse and was called "idiot couple". This series needs to add "Comedy" tag to the rest of the genre: Drama, Romance, School, Shounen, Sports

This chapter almost made me convert from Ichigo 100% fanboy

Foreshadowing: I can see Shou randomly visiting and seeing both Yuki/Utsumi in a awkward misunderstanding situation. This might depress her and later cheat on Utsumi with Kento to get back to Utsumi OR Kento takes advantage of her poor state.

send me cash via pal pay SK
Old 2012-05-27, 12:32   Link #3995
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I just feel like stopping here. I mean...it's good enough as it is and only more drama will ensue so why bother with more rage inducing drama and stretched our plots?

Utsumi is with Shou, GE. Next manga?
I would like this to end soon... it's getting tiresome.
Old 2012-05-27, 13:29   Link #3996
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I would like this to end soon... it's getting tiresome.
Me too. Just let the exes meet, see how the heroines will figure out what they can do from there and get it over with. I'll keep saying this from now until the series is over: "Utsumi you f'd up and will continue to do so."
Old 2012-05-27, 14:31   Link #3997
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Me too. Just let the exes meet, see how the heroines will figure out what they can do from there and get it over with. I'll keep saying this from now until the series is over: "Utsumi you f'd up and will continue to do so."
What exactly did he do to deserve so much irrational hate?
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 14:49   Link #3998
Xaturas

Quote:
At least Utsumi used his dick when the time came, now compare him to Haruto from last KNIM chapter.

Not like I read any of this mangas anyway, just lurking on forums and reading comments.
Old 2012-05-27, 14:55   Link #3999
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
At least Utsumi used his dick when the time came, now compare him to Haruto from last KNIM chapter.

Not like I read any of this mangas anyway, just lurking on forums and reading comments.
You know that sex isn't enough to prove to a girl that you love them right...

They're quite similar in many ways. When it comes to ex girlfriends. Sure they would stay faithful now but they'll be slobbering all over their toes sooner or later -_-. At least Junpei from Ichigo 100% was more of a man than those two.
Old 2012-05-27, 15:06   Link #4000
Xaturas

Quote:
You know that sex isn't enough to prove to a girl that you love them right...

They're quite similar in many ways. When it comes to ex girlfriends. Sure they would stay faithful now but they'll be slobbering all over their toes sooner or later -_-. At least Junpei from Ichigo 100% was more of a man than those two.
That's why I don't read this mangas anymore, and that's why I read Ichigo 100% from start to end in one marathon sitting.

Still KNIM was so retarded that I read last chapter and so did read GE last chapter to see the rage about possible NTR. (Read may be to high of a word as I mostly skipped trough random talk and read only important parts to not waste my time).

Dunno about GE it can go either way, if author has any backbone then he won't go back to Yuki, if she doesn't then it will be the usual troope.

But for KNIM I loled so hard, you live with your GF you get with her to bed "random lady luck is random", you kiss, she says its OK to do whatever he want, and dude says that no he won't screw her because she is damn pure angel descended from heaven.
For god sake she must really love that stupid knim hero, otherwise she would already left him as he doesn't seem to have any balls whatsoever.

To sum it up, no you don't need sex to prove love, but platonic relationships are also rare. Otherwise there wouldn't be so many divorces/break ups of people living apart (soldiers on missions and stuff like that). It just stupid how those kid mangas are made, and that's why I don't read em no more.
You just can take so much shit at face value.

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi