AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-21, 23:21   Link #121
Lanthis
Nen Addict

Starlord, did you watch the first 70 episodes before Greed Island?

Also, I hope they don't plan to finish the series with this set of OVAs. The world is so huge, and there is so much to tell and explore, I would love a second TV season.
Old 2003-12-21, 23:29   Link #122
|Aion|
Hajime

Send a message via AIM to |Aion| Send a message via Yahoo to |Aion|
Lanthis i would agree with ya,although if they follow the current story of the manga with the big ass bugs,i dont think it would be as popular,although it is a little interesting i dont know if i could stand 20 episodes of it.
Old 2003-12-22, 15:27   Link #123
bobofet
Blue Pheasant

the bugs arc is just his way of showing what a badass kaito is..that's it. Without kaito, the bug arc would suck, but since there is kaito, it's all good
Old 2003-12-26, 01:33   Link #124
sreaberac

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobofet
the bugs arc is just his way of showing what a badass kaito is..that's it. Without kaito, the bug arc would suck, but since there is kaito, it's all good

<spoiler>

too bad kaito is dead...

but everyone ends up coming to the bug land NGL. So it looks interesting. Lots more training for Gon and Killua and we get to see what Netero can do. So bloody though. They kill main characters left and right. Only Gon and Killua seem to be safe from the massive slaughter in this arc...
Old 2003-12-26, 08:45   Link #125
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Hey, if you guys want the entire OVA1 and 2 plus the entire Hunter X Hunter series, go to novasearch.net and punch in "hunter". You'll get about 4 pages of results. ON the 3rd page (unless it's moved) near the bottom is two links. One to a Hunter X Hunter OVA's 1 and 2 (3.5 gigs) and one to the complete HxH series (11.6 gigs). The OVA's are by AnimeKraze and AnimeOne respectively. The series files are by AnimeKraze and AKF (animekraze + someone else??)

Won't link the torrent files cause I don't want NoSanninWa gong DBZ on me. Mods, if this is a no go (aka not allowed) please feel free to nuke this. Arigatou.
Old 2003-12-26, 09:41   Link #126
NenMaster

fucking bitch use the real spoiler code

grr
Old 2003-12-26, 10:55   Link #127
Dwaryn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
Hey, if you guys want the entire OVA1 and 2 plus the entire Hunter X Hunter series, go to novasearch.net and punch in "hunter". You'll get about 4 pages of results. ON the 3rd page (unless it's moved) near the bottom is two links. One to a Hunter X Hunter OVA's 1 and 2 (3.5 gigs) and one to the complete HxH series (11.6 gigs). The OVA's are by AnimeKraze and AnimeOne respectively. The series files are by AnimeKraze and AKF (animekraze + someone else??)

Won't link the torrent files cause I don't want NoSanninWa gong DBZ on me. Mods, if this is a no go (aka not allowed) please feel free to nuke this. Arigatou.
close, but no cigar, the ak(+u) tag doesn't stand for animekraze, it stands for AKU Fansubs they did the ova and the end bits of the tv series of hxh.
and the series are probably a combination of AKU Fansubs+Anime-Kissaten
Old 2003-12-26, 13:36   Link #128
eXeonical

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreaberac
<spoiler>
too bad kaito is dead...
Maybe not, atleast permanently.
Spoiler:
Old 2003-12-27, 00:52   Link #129
bobofet
Blue Pheasant

HxH has recently become somewhat of an enigma, by that I mean

Spoiler:
Old 2003-12-27, 05:55   Link #130
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobofet
HxH has recently become somewhat of an enigma, by that I mean

Spoiler:
A. The series was never realistic.

B. Face it, Nen is basically magic, so it can pretty much do anything the writer wants it to do.

Spoiler:
Old 2003-12-27, 19:41   Link #131
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
Yea nen can do just about anything Yoshihiro Togashi wishes I suppose. And I for one cannot wait until the next ova, its going to kick major arse. Hrmmm Just as a lot of you, I would enjoy a 2nd TV Series as well because Yoshihiro Togashi left a lot of stuff that the characters could do. For example,
Spoiler:
and there are a few other things that I cant think of at the moment that the characters could potentially venture out and do...Who knows, only time will tell. I really don't think it will happen, although it's always nice to dream.
Old 2004-01-02, 06:52   Link #132
stingray
Kinda Sorta Anime fan

hmm...okay so there isn't anything following the "Greed Island" OAVs yet...was just about to ask. good thing i did a quick search.

i dunno what this bug & kaito crap is but i guess i'll find out.
Old 2004-01-02, 08:40   Link #133
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray
hmm...okay so there isn't anything following the "Greed Island" OAVs yet...was just about to ask. good thing i did a quick search.

i dunno what this bug & kaito crap is but i guess i'll find out.
First DVD of the 3rd OVA seires will out on 18-2-2004.

(T minus 48 days and counting...OK, add some days for it to fansubbed)

The bugs and Kaito are from the story arc after Greed Island and most likely won't be in the new OVA series.
Old 2004-01-02, 12:42   Link #134
d0d0lee
だいおもしろ

Does anyonr knows where i can get hxh ova espi 2 and 3?
Old 2004-01-02, 14:55   Link #135
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

novasearch.net

Use that search engine. It's got a torrent listed in its database for a batch file from A-K for OVA 1 and 2. I hope that's what you're after.
Old 2004-01-02, 17:48   Link #136
lomeando

Quote:
novasearch.net

Use that search engine. It's got a torrent listed in its database for a batch file from A-K for OVA 1 and 2. I hope that's what you're after.
A-K has not yet gotten to the OVAs. These must be by someone else.
Old 2004-01-03, 10:47   Link #137
d0d0lee
だいおもしろ

Quote:
novasearch.net

Thanks alot =) i do not know if its the one i wanted but i'm downloading it anyway.
But i still can't find ova 3... any idea if A-Faith did 2 n 3?? cause i only find espi 1, 4-8 but not 2 n 3....

Anyway, sidetrackking; i saw your photo on the other thread and think you're cute ; ]
Old 2004-01-03, 14:15   Link #138
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

I don't think OVA 3 is out yet. If memory serves me correctly, OVA 3 is due sometime in February.
Old 2004-01-03, 16:49   Link #139
a_nevels666

Quote:
I don't think OVA 3 is out yet. If memory serves me correctly, OVA 3 is due sometime in February.
He meant episode 3 of the older OVA series. Not the 3rd OVA series.
Old 2004-01-03, 18:47   Link #140
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Oh. Opps. -_-;;
Closed Thread