AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-14, 04:18   Link #7641
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Guys, would it be infuriating if, for the next chapter, I have <Ren> killed off by Ayako Makigami (Autumn of Phantom Task)?
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-14, 04:19   Link #7642
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
6. Curbstomping Canon Character for no clear reason at all, even if he win, the match should be very close.

Damn it, Josh is defining Stu to a whole new level (except for point 6 which Blitz proposed)

(and of course, we knew how it ACTUALLY goes)
I have no problem with that, the users have an IS and he doesn't, this instantly gives them a huge boost to power.

Josh can be excused from some of those traits since he's related Ichika and Chifuyu. That alone gives him a colossal advantage and excuses him for 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Side note - Sent you a PM.

@ Hawke - Are you serious!? So <Ren> is a decoy protagonist then? But I doubt Autumn is that strong to take on someone like her.
Old 2011-11-14, 04:22   Link #7643
demino_hellsin
That one guy

out of curiosity, what do you guys think of my OC, Rong?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-14, 04:24   Link #7644
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eratas: Actually Cecilia called him creepy (as he hitting 15-years old girl around) and Rin is suspicious of him (he being from US Navy and all), meanwhile Laura can feel the turmoil inside his heart. However it's not rally hate, more like unfamiliarity and awkwardness.

Houki just like Chifuyu recognize him, but Ichika and Madoka not, though they do feel that he's important somewhat.

@ Hawk: HOW....what?
Old 2011-11-14, 04:25   Link #7645
Eratas123

@ Demino - Honestly, he reminds me of the OC I'm using. A child terrorist who's being forced to work for ISA. The only difference is that mine has more mental issues while yours has apparently none apart from being sleepy and yours can use a machine while mine relies on more conventional weaponry and tactics. He'd die if he fought a unit head on.
Old 2011-11-14, 04:26   Link #7646
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Hawke - Are you serious!? So <Ren> is a decoy protagonist then? But I doubt Autumn is that strong to take on someone like her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Hawk: HOW....what?
- I'm just juggling a few ideas because I don't want them to get too stale. Trying to follow up my chapter 1 is very hard, because everything I write afterwards sucks. Kind of like the Blair Witch Project--it works the first time because of the framing of the movie and story, but every sequel afterward was a complete disaster.

BTW: remember what I said: <Ren> is highly capable, but she's no match for an IS. In this case, it's not that Autumn is any good, she just happens to be bringing a nuclear bomb to a knife fight---put it this way, have you ever played Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer and HATED the guy who got thenuclear bomb killstreak? That's kind of how Autumn woudl play it...
Old 2011-11-14, 04:28   Link #7647
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@Eratas: So your OC is an active terrorist or a retired one?
Old 2011-11-14, 04:29   Link #7648
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

BTW AGAIN: If you guys read any of my other fanfics, you'll realize that unless I'm wiritng a comedy, life sucks as one of my protagonists...
Old 2011-11-14, 04:30   Link #7649
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Hawk
I admire you for being strict with quality control, and yes, nuking a knife wielding abnormal ninja isn't the fairest match of decade. Poor <Ren>... Box's gonna cry
Old 2011-11-14, 04:32   Link #7650
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@Eratas: So your OC is an active terrorist or a retired one?
Here, read this. IS: What lies in Shadow. It's his Fanfic.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-14, 04:35   Link #7651
HasuMasu
*Artist

*yandere eyes* Hehehe, it's okay <Ren>, we'll be together forever I pro~mi~se. *hugs <Ren's> disemboweled corpse*
Old 2011-11-14, 04:36   Link #7652
Eratas123

@ Demino - Former. He has to keep working or they'd terminate the life of his.....father figure I guess. He'll act more and more good as the story goes on but in the beginning he's an unstable ball of homicidal energy.

@ Hawke - Hate the killstreak, that's for sure. I know what you mean now, I'll be there to comfort Box while he's in despair

Side note - Enrolling in school is like finding a guy in IS academy: Everyone wants it but there's not enough to go around.
Old 2011-11-14, 04:50   Link #7653
Eratas123

@ Zero and Meister - How exactly does one weaponize plasma? The only plasma weapon I know is from fallout and they seem more like acid guns than supercharged electricity.

@ Demino - What kind of terrorism has your OC done?
Old 2011-11-14, 04:53   Link #7654
DarkJak2050

Quote:
@ Zero and Meister - How exactly does one weaponize plasma? The only plasma weapon I know is from fallout and they seem more like acid guns than supercharged electricity.
What I have in mind was posted a while back. I'll re-post it if you want.
Old 2011-11-14, 04:56   Link #7655
Eratas123

@ Jak - Sure.

The problem is that the "plasma gun" I saw in Fallout turns people into puddles of green goo, which I'm pretty sure high electric discharge can't do.
Old 2011-11-14, 04:59   Link #7656
DarkJak2050

Quote:
@ Jak - Sure.

The problem is that the "plasma gun" I saw in Fallout turns people into puddles of green goo, which I'm pretty sure high electric discharge can't do.
You want me to re-post it? Alright, but I'll have to do a little something because what I posted a while back wasn't all that enough to show. So it might take a while.
Old 2011-11-14, 05:01   Link #7657
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@ Eratas:General terrorism: Blowing up bus stations, train stations, wherever people mostly gather. Hitting military bases for supplies and just because they are military. Oh, yeah there's also hostage taking, indiscriminate massacre, inciting conflict.

When the IS rolls in, they concentrate more on IS related facilities.

My OC mostly partakes in missions considered suicidal, not because he wants to die but more because he wants to get in the terrorist group's good graces.
Old 2011-11-14, 05:09   Link #7658
Eratas123

Quote:
@ Eratas:General terrorism: Blowing up bus stations, train stations, wherever people mostly gather. Hitting military bases for supplies and just because they are military. Oh, yeah there's also hostage taking, indiscriminate massacre, inciting conflict.

My OC mostly partakes in missions considered suicidal, not because he wants to die but more because he wants to get in the terrorist group's good graces.
Why the hell did they give this guy a machine like that then? Most would kill him for the massacre alone! He seems oddly docile for someone who's done those kinds of things, most child terrorists have done less and end up psychotic messes. Also, what's his reason for doing this? Shits and giggles? I doubt random massacres do anything other than show that he's a prick.

Irish only joined the group because he had nowhere else to go and the IS have completely destroyed his life. He hates them and helps destroy as much facilities as he can. His group has standards though, they refuse to kill civilians since most of them are people who hate the IS/have lost something because of them, no reason to massacre civilians for it.
Old 2011-11-14, 05:14   Link #7659
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:

WUT?! I should checked the chapter again then....I must've MISS something

EDIT: you do realize that Americans already have Rep Cadet don't you?
Old 2011-11-14, 05:18   Link #7660
Eratas123

@ Demino - He also doesn't seem that broken up or guilty about it. Does he honestly not see anything wrong with what he's done? Even some terrorists acknowledge that what they're doing isn't exactly moral, either that or he's just that unfeeling about it.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest