AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2007-02-25, 08:53   Link #901
donthuang

FINISH "KATAHANE"

The "CoCo route"really good, and i cant stop my tear in this route
donthuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 13:14   Link #902
Spuffy
オウカ~

I finally finished Gekkou. In my opinion it's easily one of the best titles I've ever bought. A pretty unpredictable story where all branches were top notch, excellent artwork (allthough the use of photos might not be something for everyone - but Florence and Venice are beautiful cities), memorable characters and a solid soundtrack.
Not the mention the cute reward image after seeing the last ending. Looking forward to the soundtrack that will be out next month, and hope there will be an art/guide book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeithis View Post
Just finished Muvluv Alternative... And I was also disappointed because there were no H-Scenes, not even at the End. I'll try Muvluv...
That's what you get when playing an AA version. Then I'm a bit curious about why you play the third and final part before the two prequels?
Spuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 14:54   Link #903
-Nyu-
Yozora

Wasn't it in that order?
Muvluv:
http://www.himeyashop.com/product_in...roducts_id/388

Muvluv Supplement:
http://www.himeyashop.com/product_in...oducts_id/1136

Muvluv Alternative
http://www.himeyashop.com/product_in...oducts_id/3154
-Nyu- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 15:54   Link #904
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Extra > Unlimited > Supplement (fandisc) > Alternative

Adding in Age's upcoming projects you get:

Extra > Total Eclipse > Unlimited > Supplement > Alternative > Altered Fable (Fandisc)

Playing Alternative first is like only watching the last 5 ending episodes, basically spoiling 90% of story beforehand.

-------

Finally finished Itsusora. I have only one thing to say to the Yuu-san, the scenario writer.

説明ながすぎ。

*goes to sleep* z_z
Cloudnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 16:07   Link #905
-Nyu-
Yozora

Wtf?!
That's a long series! And I thought Green Green or the Infinity series (Remember 11, Ever 17 etc.) have already a good story line, nyahh~
Old 2007-02-25, 16:22   Link #906
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Nyu- View Post
Wtf?!
That's a long series! And I thought Green Green or the Infinity series (Remember 11, Ever 17 etc.) have already a good story line, nyahh~
I forgot to mention that Extra/Unlimited is basically the first game (2 part scenario). Supplement is a fandisc of the Extra scenario. If you consider that, there is only 2 full games in all with the rest being side stories and fan material.
Old 2007-02-26, 10:02   Link #907
donthuang

BAD NEWS for N+ FAN

2007 1/15~1/31 sales

> > 4. 01下 カタハネ Tarte 11,855
> > 7. 01下 月光のカルネヴァーレ ニトロプラス 7,337

.......omg
Old 2007-02-26, 22:17   Link #908
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by donthuang View Post
BAD NEWS for N+ FAN

2007 1/15~1/31 sales

> > 4. 01下 カタハネ Tarte 11,855
> > 7. 01下 月光のカルネヴァーレ ニトロプラス 7,337

.......omg
Since both games were released on the 26th, there's still room for the number to change, but I'm surprised at Gekkou's low number too, since it appears to be generally well accepted and popular in the community.

Oh the other hand, Katahane is actually a really nice game too, I don't see anything wrong with it ranking above Gekkou.

-------
Some Little Busters! news were posted on MOON PHASE.

In point form:
- Scenario is almost complete
- Art is also on track, with only a few pieces left.
- As an experiment, the soundtrack is centered around Kawai Minato(PMMK)-san's music this time.
- Various extras (mini-games?) are included this time, making for a much more game-like experience.
- Although comedy is a big part, the trademark surrealistic plot elements are still present. At the beginning of the game, a cat bringing with it a mysterious message "there are secrets in this world", will be the central focus. Note the cat with a message paper tied onto its tail in the game's title logo.

I'll skip the character scenario descriptions, since it doesn't really help to spoil those.

Regarding the scenario writers, there quite a few newcomers this time around: 2 of the 4 writers are first-timers (Suzumoto Yuuichi-san's name is nowhere to be seen though... unfortunately) (For those who don't know, Planetarian was written by him). Out of the 6 heroines, only 2 are being handled by familar names (Rin's scenario by Maeda-san, Mio's scenario by Kashida Leo-san). Here's hoping the newbies can live up to the fans' expectations.
The music department is seeing some new faces too, although the old vets are all still around.

Anyway, knowing that Maeda-san will still be covering the male characters is a relief. With 4 guys around this time, will we get 4 times the fun we had with Sunohara?
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 23:58   Link #909
donthuang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y View Post
Since both games were released on the 26th, there's still room for the number to change, but I'm surprised at Gekkou's low number too, since it appears to be generally well accepted and popular in the community.

Oh the other hand, Katahane is actually a really nice game too, I don't see anything wrong with it ranking above Gekkou.
I know katahene is a good game....but what i can't accept is this -_-

1. 01下 恋姫+無双~ドキッ★乙女だらけの三国志演義~ BaseSon 27,543
Old 2007-02-27, 02:01   Link #910
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

sangokushi + moe + srpg. It would be weird if it didn't sell. (;´ω`)

-------------
Old 2007-02-27, 02:19   Link #911
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by donthuang View Post
I know katahene is a good game....but what i can't accept is this -_-

1. 01下 恋姫+無双~ドキッ★乙女だらけの三国志演義~ BaseSon 27,543
Am I too understand that means Koihime Musou won this... what is it quarter? What's the frequency of these rankings? The last two rankings I saw were topped by games with gameplay. (The other one was Sengoku Rance amusingly enough) Would someone mind posting the website or source they are getting the rankings from?
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 02:58   Link #912
Narumi
*Fansubber

It just means that Koihime Musou had the highest sales during that period.
Old 2007-02-27, 03:50   Link #913
rg4619

Quote:
Regarding the scenario writers, there quite a few newcomers this time around: 2 of the 4 writers are first-timers (Suzumoto Yuuichi-san's name is nowhere to be seen though... unfortunately) (For those who don't know, Planetarian was written by him). Out of the 6 heroines, only 2 are being handled by familar names (Rin's scenario by Maeda-san, Mio's scenario by Kashida Leo-san). Here's hoping the newbies can live up to the fans' expectations.
Yeah, it seems that there was some major writer turnover after Clannad. I guess people must've burned out after participating on such a lengthy project.

As for Suzumoto (who's employed at Aquaplus anyway), I doubt there'll be a working relationship between him and Jun Maeda anytime soon. In addition to some minor mudslinging between the two parties, they even denied his request for a Limited Edition Planetarian ('sorry, it's a limited print so we can't spare even one copy' ).
rg4619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 04:03   Link #914
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Just came across this game whose romanji is "Hoshitsuguyo". Quite interesting because in some way it reminds me of Wind ~A Breath of Heart~ in terms of premise (i.e. some mysterious force is abound in a small town, and it will affect the lives of certain people). But what got my attention were two of the girls who were tsundere's
Spoiler:
Sailor Enlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-28, 10:37   Link #915
donthuang

the Song for whose finish Gekko.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATFR-...elated&search=
Old 2007-03-01, 16:11   Link #916
-Nyu-
Yozora

Koihime Musou is almost pure hentai. So we know what the Japanese like most :P
Old 2007-03-02, 22:52   Link #917
Orrin
Sumika Kagami Fanboy

I don't know how many will be interested in this but Black Cyc recently announced their latest game Gun Katana. The most interesting part about it is that it's going to be a AVG + FPS and since it's Black Cyc it means that Metawo is involved.

There's a promotion video available at their webpage, it doesn't contain anything from the FPS parts but it's still well worth a look.

As a friendly warning for anyone who doesn't know about Black Cyc, it contains some rather brutal scenes.

http://www.cyc-soft.com/b-cyc/b-cyc-main.htm
Orrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 16:41   Link #918
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Koihime Musou is almost pure hentai. So we know what the Japanese like most :P
You obviously didn't play that game. It's far away from being pure H. It just happens to not have much non H CG, but it doesn't change the fact that there is lots of text and that you don't necessary fall randomly into many h-scenes while playing the main storyline.
Old 2007-03-03, 18:25   Link #919
-Nyu-
Yozora

You are right, I didn't play it (have enough other games to finish first and visual novels are expensive >.>).
That's interesting to hear with the h-content and the story. Of maybe 50 CGs I've seen from the game over 40 contained hentai stuff.
The pics on Himeya also give you a rather wrong image.
Out of curiosity, where did you order the game?

Ah, some news regarding Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Fate/ Zero on my site when you are interested.
Old 2007-03-03, 23:37   Link #920
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
You are right, I didn't play it (have enough other games to finish first and visual novels are expensive >.>).
That's interesting to hear with the h-content and the story. Of maybe 50 CGs I've seen from the game over 40 contained hentai stuff.
The pics on Himeya also give you a rather wrong image.
Out of curiosity, where did you order the game?
CGs aren't always 99% parts of a game. If I'm not mistaken, most HCGs happen when you have "choices" to make in the game.
The itself is on 2 DVDs -__-
Your last question you answered yourself in the previous sentence.

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel