AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-22, 12:57   Link #3541
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

only those that are willing to try and not be afraid are the ones capable. yes, not all of them will succeed. one in a million? that's a bit of an exaggeration; more like one in a thousand.
Old 2010-05-22, 13:19   Link #3542
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarakiss~ View Post
only those that are willing to try and not be afraid are the ones capable. yes, not all of them will succeed. one in a million? that's a bit of an exaggeration; more like one in a thousand.
I just put an arbitrary probability to show that it's highly doubtful. It doesn't matter if the human is brave enough or not if the claymore doesn't give a crap. Remember, most claymores are still loyal to the org and I'm sure they have rules banning attachment to humans. Also, the majority of humans fear claymores as half monster, so even though claymores are beautiful, to most it would be somewhat akin to falling in love with a monster. Raki never understood this because he was still young and not affected by the views of human society.
________
CHEVROLET NOMAD SPECIFICATIONS

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-04-19 at 05:31.
Old 2010-05-22, 14:00   Link #3543
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
Wink

Yeah but what about the humans that Miria said that they were shocked 2 find out about the yomas, I'm sure some of them people could have found an attachment 2 a claymore. U of course would have those select few that could be attracted 2 a claymore. Like me of course. lol.
Old 2010-05-22, 14:24   Link #3544
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerAbyssalone View Post
Yeah but what about the humans that Miria said that they were shocked 2 find out about the yomas, I'm sure some of them people could have found an attachment 2 a claymore. U of course would have those select few that could be attracted 2 a claymore. Like me of course. lol.
Yeah but that only solves one side of the problem. Don't forget, the claymores themselves have to be willing to have a companion. Haha like pretty much all the people in the claymore forums. I'll fight you for miria .
________
MAKE A VAPORIZER

Old 2010-05-22, 14:51   Link #3545
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Yeah but that only solves one side of the problem. Don't forget, the claymores themselves have to be willing to have a companion. Haha like pretty much all the people in the claymore forums. I'll fight you for miria .
Fine I'll destroy u with my bow and arrows. u won't get a chance 2 use ur silly fire alchelmey( sorry if I spelled it wrong).

I don't see why a claymore wouldn't want a companion, living a lonly life would be tiring after awhile.
Old 2010-05-22, 15:18   Link #3546
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerAbyssalone View Post
Fine I'll destroy u with my bow and arrows. u won't get a chance 2 use ur silly fire alchelmey( sorry if I spelled it wrong).

I don't see why a claymore wouldn't want a companion, living a lonly life would be tiring after awhile.
Mustang can do much more than use fires . As for the reason, I don't know either but Clare and Teresa have the the only ones to be shown to do so. Like I said earlier, the org most likely forbade it.
________
Uhwh

Old 2010-05-22, 15:19   Link #3547
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

Quote:
Remember, most claymores are still loyal to the org and I'm sure they have rules banning attachment to humans.
yes, this is one of the main reason why female claymores are not attemping it. they fear the organization would punish them if they did. if org didn't have this kind of rule.. mostly half of them would've had someone.

the only reason why the mib rubel allow clare to have raki stick around was because he was still a kid. if she had met him as an adult now, the org would've put a stop to it.
Old 2010-05-22, 15:24   Link #3548
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Smile

Quote:
yes, this is one of the main reason why female claymores are not attemping it. they fear the organization would punish them if they did. if org didn't have this kind of rule.. mostly half of them would've had someone.

the only reason why the mib rubel allow clare to have raki stick around was because he was still a kid. if she had met him as an adult now, the org would've put a stop to it.
Naw, Rubel probibly didn't care, Remember he is a spy for the Dragon-kin so he doesn't care what clare does.
Old 2010-05-22, 15:25   Link #3549
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:

I don't know if it's because they fear the Organization...I have a feeling the Organization really couldn't care less.

Rather, it's the warriors themselves who are the problem; their are probably a million reasons why a human and a warrior wouldn't be together, one of them primarily being that the warrior might feel like she is putting him/her in danger by dragging them on with them on the dangerous never-ending life of killing Yoma(just like Teresa).

Claire and Teresa are special because their respectives became the reason for them to go on, and they felt like they could protect them so they had no problem or reason not to keep them around, it's something I imagine would happen to any warrior, because they now have a reason to keep going and keep fighting for.

It sure beats killing Yoma all for the sake of an apathetic human race.
Old 2010-05-22, 15:29   Link #3550
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
I don't know if it's because they fear the Organization...I have a feeling the Organization really couldn't care less.

Rather, it's the warriors themselves who are the problem; their are probably a million reasons why a human and a warrior wouldn't be together, one of them primarily being that the warrior might feel like she is putting him/her in danger by dragging them on with them on the dangerous never-ending life of killing Yoma(just like Teresa).

Claire and Teresa are special because their respectives became the reason for them to go on, and they felt like they could protect them so they had no problem or reason not to keep them around, it's something I imagine would happen to any warrior, because they now have a reason to keep going and keep fighting for.

It sure beats killing Yoma all for the sake of an apathetic human race.
i'm not saying they'd take that person with them. XD just have someone they'd return to after a hard day's work or something of that nature. lol
Old 2010-05-22, 15:33   Link #3551
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
i'm not saying they'd take that person with them. XD just have someone they'd return to after a hard day's work or something of that nature. lol
Claire and Teresa didn't seem to mind taking them with them; Teresa got food for both of them, and Raki did the cooking, it could happen .

It's the only way really; considering how far they have to go all over the continent all the time, it would be too taxing to return to the same village from all over all the time; neither person would see the other ever again for huge amounts of time. They would HAVE to go with them and stay at a nearby village every-time their is an assignment.

It's the only way...it's probably not the most comfortable life, but it's worth it if the two want to stay together .
Old 2010-05-22, 15:34   Link #3552
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Smile

Yes, we humans are a sad pathetic race. No offense 2 anyone.

As long as the claymores completed their mission and followed the no killing humans rule. The org probebly could have cared a less if they had a human companion.

Will be back later for more discussion, I must follow my schedual for the day which is...... go 2 work, go 2 work, go 2 work, go 2work.
Old 2010-05-22, 15:35   Link #3553
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

It seems that we agree but are arguing about different circumstances. Kenshin and I were debating whether or not Clare and raki would be a good fit for each other and in the course of that argument, the question whether or not any human and claymore could be together came up. I was basing my argument on what has already happened in the story and not what hypothetically might happen. But since you want to speak
hypothetically, then I will oblige. Say the org is taken down and the claymores are free. Well the yoma will disappear as the org made the yoma, or will be quickly wiped out as no more are made. Now, claymores could take companions while they travel, if they decide to do so. But, due to the fact that the yoma are all gone, humans won't be able to understand the mindset and emotions of claymores. They don't understand what fighting yoma for a profession or traveling endlessly like a vagabond would be like. Thus, there would be no empathy between the human and claymore, and no love would develop. The same thing would happen if the claymore decides to settle into a town, as it would be hard to integrate claymores into human towns. I'm too lazy to write all of my argument again so you might want to go back a couple of pages to see what I said to kenshin.
________
Suzuki apv history

Old 2010-05-22, 15:44   Link #3554
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

Quote:
Kenshin and I were debating whether or not Clare and raki would be a good fit for each other.
... are you kidding me? lol of course they are, duh~
Old 2010-05-22, 19:44   Link #3555
evil_kenshin

Quote:
... are you kidding me? lol of course they are, duh~
he finally yielded on that and agreed they would be so I won
Old 2010-05-22, 20:01   Link #3556
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
just watch and he'll put something up again. the bottom line is... they are.
Old 2010-05-22, 20:04   Link #3557
evil_kenshin

i'd also say Cid and Galk due to their experiences of fighting yoma and a AB would be able to understand a claymore.
Old 2010-05-22, 20:06   Link #3558
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
If I didn't know better it would seem like you're bragging right now.
Quote:
just watch and he'll put something up again. the bottom line is... they are.
Nah, kenshin persuaded me into it, and I kind of did myself . Clare and raki would be as suited for each other as human and claymore can get, although what that level is could be arguable, but it would be pointless to do so.

Quote:
i'd also say Cid and Galk due to their experiences of fighting yoma and a AB would be able to understand a claymore.
Agreed.
________
IOLITE VAPORIZER REVIEW

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-04-19 at 05:32.
Old 2010-05-22, 20:06   Link #3559
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

Quote:
indeed~ i agree with you on that. they also wouldn't mind being with one either. XD
Old 2010-05-22, 20:30   Link #3560
evil_kenshin

Rennir what's happening ? you have agreed with me twice
Closed Thread