AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-11-28, 00:50   Link #2801
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Hmm, at first glance, it's probably a modern version of an old chapter. Other than that, I have no idea.
Old 2011-11-28, 00:56   Link #2802
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Yeah upon further thought it might just be the reissue that was teased a while ago
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 01:59   Link #2803
勝利は単純な魂の中に

It's for a new magazine called Bijo Jump. The only new art is the cover. The rest are just old chapters (there are some gravure idol stuff in there too). They're using a different series every issue so TLR is only for Vol 1.

Nothing special.
Avatar of Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 06:12   Link #2804
Freeter
beyond

TEARJU HAS LANDED!!!

Spoiler for c14 pics (NSFW):

Lookin' pretty devilish at the end, too...can't wait for the shenanigans she'll get in with Rito
Old 2011-11-29, 06:14   Link #2805
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
TEARJU HAS LANDED!!!

Spoiler for c14 pics (NSFW):

Lookin' pretty devilish at the end, too...can't wait for the shenanigans she'll get in with Rito
she's.... sooo... hot....
Old 2011-11-29, 06:33   Link #2806
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

OH HELL YES!!

Spoiler for chap 14:
Old 2011-11-29, 08:36   Link #2807
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
OH SHI-

DAMMIT, next month can't come fast enough!
Old 2011-11-29, 08:57   Link #2808
Soraya21

Spoiler for 14 spoilers:
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 10:40   Link #2809
bumbayker

Is there a point reading the original manga til the very end after I heard the the ending was crap? I haven't read the ending or know the details yet though. I've read up to chapter 33 and so far I'm enjoying it. Should I just read up to a certain point, skip the end part, and start reading Darkness?
bumbayker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 11:28   Link #2810
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

I can't believe that they show her already. Looks like chapter 15 will be an interesting one
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 12:57   Link #2811
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbayker View Post
Is there a point reading the original manga til the very end after I heard the the ending was crap? I haven't read the ending or know the details yet though. I've read up to chapter 33 and so far I'm enjoying it. Should I just read up to a certain point, skip the end part, and start reading Darkness?
Don't skip anything. The only problem with To Love-ru's ending was that it wasn't an ending. Now that there's a direct sequel, it's not an issue anymore. The transition should be pretty smooth for you.
Old 2011-11-29, 12:58   Link #2812
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbayker View Post
The ending was only crap in that it was abrupt and we were upset the manga ended so suddenly, and it felt somewhat incomplete.

With Darkness out now, that should no longer be an issue.

Dang, ninja'd by Kanon
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 13:27   Link #2813
zibi88

well the first series ended like that becouse of author's pesonal life problems... which is his wife cheated on him with other dude as he was working on next chapters...and If I remember she took some of his credit cards and such... so generally a marriage problem (harunas char was based on his wife.. so she later demanded money for it in court)

but as the problems were solved darkness series started and its a killa with momo and her plan... as it has a goal in it... which is the harem... in 1st series it was lacking I did not see where it was heading...

Spoiler for ...:
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 15:27   Link #2814
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Yikes, is this series reaching its end already? She arrived MUCH earlier than I expected.
Old 2011-11-29, 16:29   Link #2815
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Yikes, is this series reaching its end already? She arrived MUCH earlier than I expected.
Not sure why everyone thinks her arrival was 'early', since Kuro namedropped her during his scuffle with Yami back in the original TLR. Given the duration from that arc to now, I'd say it was about time she showed up.

And don't even worry, it's not ending anytime soon. JUMP's going to milk this series as long as Yabuki is willing to do it, and we still have tons of story possibilities left thanks to the harem plan, and of course, Lala's mother's debut (which might be even more glorious than Tearju's ).
Old 2011-11-29, 16:48   Link #2816
Simonsy

Tearju, Lala's mother, who cares who comes. All I want to see is a return of Rito's mom. Would love to see her reaction to all of this right now. I mean last I recall of her was back when it was ONLY Lala and Haruno and she thought that was neat. Would not to see her reaction to like 10+ girls fawning over her son.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 16:54   Link #2817
Shadow5YA

Delicious Tearju. Is she coming as a teacher or a student?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 17:14   Link #2818
kakakka

She looks like a teacher.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 17:57   Link #2819
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
Tearju, Lala's mother, who cares who comes. All I want to see is a return of Rito's mom. Would love to see her reaction to all of this right now. I mean last I recall of her was back when it was ONLY Lala and Haruno and she thought that was neat. Would not to see her reaction to like 10+ girls fawning over her son.
but wouldnt it be even more fun to see Ringo's reaction when she comes home... and see's that after her son are not only teenagers but even adult woman xD like Mikado and Tearju xDxD well lala's mom I can rather cross out as she is Gid's wife (or maybe they are divorced :P)... but she will be the judge and guide on the "daughters" relantionships.... but it would be fun to see her teasing rito and make him more open to express his feelings

and it would be even more fun if Lala's mom was introduced in the same way like lala or even the twins.... which means durring rito taking a bath (or in bath)... that would be one hell of an introduction :P

well I suspect that teaju might be a subsitute teacher for the old guy with glasses he might end his teachings and teaju will take the class after him... since that dude is kinda trembling like from old age so maybe its his limit :P
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 18:14   Link #2820
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Lala's mother's debut (which might be even more glorious than Tearju's ).
I'd say this has even more hype to it than Tearju, a substantial amount more, because at least we knew how Tearju generally looked like already.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen