AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-02-19, 09:35   Link #41
sirn
田舎者言うな

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Auch, they put Chiwa Saito into loli's chara again?
Well, she's not what you expected. I won't post it here, but let's say Google Image "荒川 ステラ" will be the answer. Judging from her voice acting as narrator in Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, I'd say she's perfect for the role.
sirn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 13:32   Link #42
wingman32x

This doesn't seem like my type of show, but I always give a test run to any SHAFT series. So I'll probably give this one a 3 episode test.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 12:35   Link #43
Bea Rabbit
Stained Member
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirn View Post
Casts

Ichinomiya Kou (Riku): Kamiya Hiroshi
Nino: Sakamoto Maaya
Hoshi: Sugita Tomokazu
Sonchou (Kappa): Fujiwara Keiji
I do waiting for Kamiyan and Maaya Sakamoto duet.
Bea Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 02:09   Link #44
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

This may be exactly my type of show, if it has any resemblance to Bakemonogatari. Of course, I think Vampire Bund may be the second-best show Shinbou has ever done, but I know that puts me in the minority.

Maybe having Miyamoto Yukihiro means that there will be someone to manage the operation and make sure things get done on time, but MariaHolic wasn't my cup of tea at all.

Nor were either Natsu no Arashi or Asura Cryin2. The writer, "Asao Deko," did scripts for the first and was lead writer on the second. And in fact, she is really Mieno Hitomi, who had a fairly successful singing career in the 1990s, has written numerous song lyrics, and has written and performed in radio shows. (ja.Wiki).

In any case, I look forward to seeing what she can do with this. If the novel is nuts, that sounds good.

The cast looks excellent to me. Kamiya, Sugita, Koyasu, and Fujiwara are among my very favorite male seiyuus. And Kamiya and Maaya could be great together, creating something by their own cognitive dissonance, lol. Maybe Kamiya can knock Maaya off balance a bit.

Add Chiwa and Miyukichi and you've got an all-star team. Maybe Chiwa has to be there to keep an eye on her bf Kamiya (if the rumors are true).
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 05:01   Link #45
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Maybe Kamiya can knock Maaya off balance a bit.
I'm perfectly fine with the way Maaya is now. I can already image which voice in my head she'll use for this role.

Last edited by Shiroth; 2010-02-26 at 05:22.
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 12:28   Link #46
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I'm perfectly fine with the way Maaya is now. I can already image which voice in my head she'll use for this role.
Don't get me wrong. I think she's great. But she's so professional that I'd like to see her lose a bit of control or get pushed out on a limb.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2010-03-04, 06:42   Link #47
sirn
田舎者言うな

More casts
Shiro: Ootsuka Houchuu
P-ko: Omigawa Chiaki
Tetsujin Kyoudai (A): Sanpei Yuuko
Tetsujin Kyoudai (B): Shintani Ryouko
Ichinomiya Seki: Koyama Rikiya
Takai Terumasa: Cho
Shimazaki: Tanaka Rie

What can I say? The casts are awesome.
Old 2010-03-04, 07:03   Link #48
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

They're seriously going all out with the cast. SHAFT truly shows us where all the money goes.
Old 2010-03-04, 12:24   Link #49
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Wow, what an incredible cast... still missing Hanazawa Kana to be perfect though
Old 2010-03-04, 12:29   Link #50
Midonin
Last Engage

Quite a lot of Shaft regulars. Though Shinbo is one of my favorite directors, so this is just another part of his style that I'm used to. Sundays are going to be fun this upcoming season. And considering that everything in its time slot has been, I wouldn't be surprised if this is chosen to be simulcast.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 12:31   Link #51
sirn
田舎者言うな

Fourth key visual. Broadcast date is April 4, replacing Hanamaru Youchien.
Old 2010-03-04, 12:34   Link #52
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirn View Post
Broadcast date is April 4, replacing Hanamaru Youchien.
I welcome back a SHAFT title to the time slot.
Old 2010-03-10, 22:43   Link #53
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Lol watch the pv , ~Kappa~ !
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 23:24   Link #54
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
that would scare me if something like that popped out of the water while out for a stroll XD
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-11, 14:46   Link #55
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku View Post
that would scare me if something like that popped out of the water while out for a stroll XD
Should give it a hug then burn it with electricity .

On a serious note, I hope there aren't too many "live" shots to fill in frames in the actual anime.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-11, 15:09   Link #56
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
...On a serious note, I hope there aren't too many "live" shots to fill in frames in the actual anime.
It's Shinbou, so there will probably be some. They were very well used in ep9 of Vampire Bund I thought (and another viewer didn't). But anyway that PV was just the first announcement of the anime, not a real preview of what the show will be like.
Old 2010-03-11, 21:26   Link #57
Joojoobees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
But anyway that PV was just the first announcement of the anime, not a real preview of what the show will be like.
That's one of the things I like the most about this series: I still don't know what to expect. The first time I saw the blurb I couldn't figure out what its connection to star-face was. Then I poked around online and saw a graphic of a huge nun with a tommygun (???), then the PV comes out (), and there really wasn't anything I could do but laugh. WTF? Anyways, I've enjoyed the show so far. LOL.
Old 2010-03-16, 21:43   Link #58
kenshin-dono
I'm on a boat!!!

DAMNIT. I heard there was going to be an anime adaption of this manga and i was kinda stoked. The small handfull of chapters i read seemed kinda wacky and interesting, and i found the premise amusing.

then i saw that it was being done by Shinbo and Shaft and i shuddered. I cant stand that studio, especially that guy. I have never seen a studio release an episode where they litteraly put in black screens saying 'we ran outa time.' Thats just beyond amateurish. Now i just expect a bunch of random blank screens and out of place closeups because they're too damn lazy to animate anything properly. Its really too bad, my anticipation is totally squashed now.

On the subject of the manga though, does anyone know if its been translated past the 4th volume? Thats as far as i read and it hasnt been updated in months. I really wanted to see more

btw where are you guys seeing the preview? i havent seen one released yet
kenshin-dono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 23:10   Link #59
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshin-dono View Post
...btw where are you guys seeing the preview? i havent seen one released yet
It's on YouTube, and on the official site, which has recently been updated quite a bit.
Old 2010-03-17, 00:16   Link #60
Joojoobees

One of the great things about not being able to read Japanese is relying on google-translate:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arakawa Website (News)
In addition, event attendees for a limited "special kindergarten is clear files get out"
I hope the event attendees enjoy it.
Joojoobees is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, romance, seinen, shaft