AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-03-16, 00:34   Link #2281
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saito123 View Post
Taking that u mean what Rising Dragon just said, yes it was in Volume 16.

Just read if you KNOW THIS or have READ NOVEL 19, if not DON'T READ.

Spoiler for Just read if you KNOW THIS or have READ NOVEL 19, if not DON'T READ.:

thank god!!
Spoiler for v19:
Old 2012-03-16, 02:29   Link #2282
iealchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
About the Pope, is he a bad guy or a good guy? I just can't tell whether he is evil or good.
Spoiler for The pope:
iealchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 06:42   Link #2283
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by iealchemist View Post
Spoiler for The pope:
So, he is an extremist?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 08:23   Link #2284
iealchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
So, he is an extremist?
Yeah, that's probably the best way of describing him.
iealchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 13:37   Link #2285
Alfred Kamon

Mh, never thought that the anime would have ended the series before the novels did. I have seen episode 11 and it's incredibly sad. But well, I'm looking forward an happy ending for the anime (at least I hope, otherwise it would really be heart-breaking).
Does anyone know when Noboru Yamaguchi is going to release the last two novels? I heard that his healt got better.
Anyway he gave his advice and support for the fourth season of the anime, so this ending won't completely made by J.C. Staff, but by the original author too.
Well, next week we're gonna see how it ends.
Alfred Kamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 20:29   Link #2286
M.A.D

Even though it's been there for a while, I'm still glad that Vol 13 - 14 has finally been fully translated and updated to full text version
M.A.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 00:21   Link #2287
AP24

An update for the upcoming volumes: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=453087&show=0

So the author has been writing while under treatment. I guess he doesn't want to disappoint his fans.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 10:26   Link #2288
iaah

Hey I wanna ask something about volume 14...does louise regain her actual memories like afterwards or does she keep saito's only?And also does saito confess any feeling to tiffa?or at least does he show having any romantic feelings for her?
iaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 05:26   Link #2289
Flere821
Lurker

Louise regained her memories. Saito didn't confess, Tifa did, and he's having trouble not falling for her when he's already a official couple with Louise.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 15:15   Link #2290
iaah

How does she regain them? And also, so the light novel actually shows saito falling for tiffa? Like it expresses he's actually developing feeling for her of just the usual i'll protect her and stuff?
Thanks for answering By the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Louise regained her memories. Saito didn't confess, Tifa did, and he's having trouble not falling for her when he's already a official couple with Louise.
Old 2012-06-20, 19:32   Link #2291
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaah View Post
How does she regain them? And also, so the light novel actually shows saito falling for tiffa? Like it expresses he's actually developing feeling for her of just the usual i'll protect her and stuff?
Thanks for answering By the way
Saito kissed Louise, and the erased memory came back via the familiar/mage bond, Saito's one sparked a chain reaction to get Louise's own ones back too.

Saito is falling for Tiffa almost as hard as he did for Louise. Hard not to when the girl trusts you 100% and is probably the kindest soul you've ever met.
Old 2012-06-21, 03:18   Link #2292
iaah

Quote:
Saito kissed Louise, and the erased memory came back via the familiar/mage bond, Saito's one sparked a chain reaction to get Louise's own ones back too.

Saito is falling for Tiffa almost as hard as he did for Louise. Hard not to when the girl trusts you 100% and is probably the kindest soul you've ever met.
Well with that being said is there a possibility of a saito-tiffa ending or relationship?
Old 2012-06-21, 03:30   Link #2293
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Probably has more to do with the whole Master-Familiar thingy, otherwise before Tiffa he had Siesta already...

Quote:
Well with that being said is there a possibility of a saito-tiffa ending or relationship?
It's kinda bit too late for that.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 04:26   Link #2294
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Possibility, yes. Probability? I have no idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Probably has more to do with the whole Master-Familiar thingy, otherwise before Tiffa he had Siesta already...
Siesta kinda wormed her way into being a mistress, to the point Louise gave up on trying to chase Siesta away and just focused on asserting her own superiority in the relationship with Saito. By Vol18 they take turns to sleep with Saito at night, assuming they're not both on the same bed as him at once. (and no, things supposedly haven't gone as far as sex. Just cuddling at night when they sleep)
Old 2012-06-21, 05:23   Link #2295
iaah

Quote:
that's what i was thinking it is too
Quote:
By Vol18 they take turns to sleep with Saito at night, assuming they're not both on the same bed as him at once. (and no, things supposedly haven't gone as far as sex. Just cuddling at night when they sleep)
I thought they all slept and shared the same bed?does that change later on?
Quote:
Possibility, yes. Probability? I have no idea.
I don't really think that after all the sweet louise-saito moments Noboru Yamaguchi would actually have saito fall for another girl and leave louise,right?
Old 2012-06-21, 13:42   Link #2296
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
that's what i was thinking it is too

I thought they all slept and shared the same bed?does that change later on?

I don't really think that after all the sweet louise-saito moments Noboru Yamaguchi would actually have saito fall for another girl and leave louise,right?
well no, but maybe Louise would be forced to incorporate Tiffania into the family. After all, Tiffania is like Saito's PERFECT woman, in both looks and personality. And Saito wouldn't like the fact if Louise coldly asserts that she should have both Saito in both body and mind, when Tiffania is more like the tragic heroine of a love story.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 18:48   Link #2297
azziz

tiffa almost died in the last vol.,right in front of saito eyes,while confessing her love and asking him to kiss her as her last wish.
saito really believed he would lose her,so now she barely survived,he won't took her for granted and should reconsider his own feeling,perhaps?
as long as louise don't again run away once she'll learn the perfect woman made him her familiar,i'm fine with everything.
that alone i could no bear.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 11:22   Link #2298
Saito123

wow, nor much activity here lately -.-
Saito123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 14:09   Link #2299
Awrya
U mad?

The last 20 volumes were discussed in the last hundred pages, with no news there just isn't anything to discuss
Old 2012-06-28, 21:56   Link #2300
AP24

Actually as I said in my previous post the author had been writing while still under cancer treatment. Though he tweeted that progress would be slower.

He said he wondered if it's better to stop writing because he could not work at full strength. But he decided to deliver the novel to the readers since that's the only thing he can do and that's his everything.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, light novels, shounen