Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-10-14, 20:53   Link #5461
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuruk View Post
Well, the curse isn't really a danger since this author won't kill main characters. Has he even killed anyone so far? I can't remember.

(Always assuming Restia's not dead... Let's keep up the hope, people. )
even if they did..author will just revive them XD
Old 2013-10-14, 20:55   Link #5462
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
So volume 12 release date. Confirmed November 25, 2013.

Source: http://www.mediafactory.co.jp/bunkoj...7%A5%90&mode=1

Title: 封剣解放 Sealed sword unleashed
the cover will be either restia or est in my opinion
Old 2013-10-14, 21:50   Link #5463
Chris38

Personally, I would place my bet on Restia being on the cover.

After all, in my opinion, it's too early for Est to reach her full power, especially when we haven't got much development related to removing / gaining immunity to her curse.

Not to mention, I kind of see, a lot of similarities between what Restia did to Kamito near the end of volume 11, and Est's sacrifice near the end of volume 4, and we know how Est's situation was resolved.

Furthermore I don't see Kamito agreeing to lose a character who he has infinite affection points with, he's definitely going to try to get her back, again ... no matter the cost that he needs to pay to make that happen.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 22:02   Link #5464
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
^ I guess that shows no matter how annoying/tsuntsun a main lead girl is in the beginning, everyone will learn to accept them over the course of the series? Although Claire wasn't all that bad at the start, I was just too blind to see it lol
Doesn't change the fact that the bond between Est and Kamito was stronger than w/e Kamito had for Claire.

And besides, Est > Claire.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 22:16   Link #5465
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Personally, I would place my bet on Restia being on the cover.

After all, in my opinion, it's too early for Est to reach her full power, especially when we haven't got much development related to removing / gaining immunity to her curse.
Even if that's the case he still needs to master Est if he's going to take on these "Angel" entities that seem to be the conspirators behind the Elemental lords madness. Even if he doesn't master it this upcoming volume, I hope it'll give him an idea on how to remove the stigma needed to wield her at full power.

I would like to see the duel wielding again, but it still doesn't change the fact that a still incomplete Est will most likely hold him back and he's still not back to his Ren Ashbell days... this could be troubling.
Old 2013-10-14, 22:26   Link #5466
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

@blitz1/2, I'm not going to go into what character > others cause it varies from people to people but how are you basing that Kamito has a stronger bond with Est than Claire? Well, aside from the actually spirit contract bond xD
I feel like he's pretty close to Claire too, she was able to snap him out of the demon king state without any of Est's magical powers
Edit: Nevermind, I just recalled she is the darkness queen now, well I still feel like Kamito cares for both of them equally
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 22:54   Link #5467
XFire
150% done

...............................................wai taminit.

The mysterious enemies are angels.

They are a third force that everyone is scared of.

Everyone was scared of unsealed Est.

The relationship chart had Est nicknamed the "cutest angel"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUU------------------------
Old 2013-10-14, 22:57   Link #5468
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
@blitz1/2, I'm not going to go into what character > others cause it varies from people to people but how are you basing that Kamito has a stronger bond with Est than Claire? Well, aside from the actually spirit contract bond xD
I feel like he's pretty close to Claire too, she was able to snap him out of the demon king state without any of Est's magical powers
Edit: Nevermind, I just recalled she is the darkness queen now, well I still feel like Kamito cares for both of them equally
Spiritual bond and because he is willing to bear Est's curse, which was more emotional than his time with Claire.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 23:11   Link #5469
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

^ Okay but ask yourself, if Claire was similarly cursed would Kamito also bear her curse? Yeah it's only a what-if but I'm positive the answer would be yes, well in the end I feel Claire is more of a romantic love interest whereas Est is an emotional support for him so the type of bonds kind of differ a bit.
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 00:12   Link #5470
Fwarlord

Quote:
^ Okay but ask yourself, if Claire was similarly cursed would Kamito also bear her curse? Yeah it's only a what-if but I'm positive the answer would be yes, well in the end I feel Claire is more of a romantic love interest whereas Est is an emotional support for him so the type of bonds kind of differ a bit.
Well, I believed if any girl in his harem happen to have that kind of curse, Kamito will willingly bear it for her. So does that mean he treat all of his girls equally?
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 00:15   Link #5471
GetInDaZone222

^^ Except Greyworth...lol
GetInDaZone222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 00:23   Link #5472
Seitsuki
Onee!

Thought about it; decided why not. You didn't ask for it but here it is anyway: why best girl is best!

Spoiler:

Did I mention best girl?
Old 2013-10-15, 01:03   Link #5473
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

^ Dat last one gave us those feels... I guess that is very understandable. That she has the infinite
Old 2013-10-15, 02:06   Link #5474
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Thought about it; decided why not. You didn't ask for it but here it is anyway: why best girl is best!

Spoiler:

Did I mention best girl?
The girls never had a chance to begin with.
Old 2013-10-15, 03:02   Link #5475
Waxman

That may be as long as Restia is really still alive. Like it was pointed out this is suspiciously similar to Est dissaparition, and i have faith in the fact that the author will not repeat things.

Anyways, Kamito started the novels married, we knew that from the first time Restia and him meet. So the charm of the other girls its not so much how Kamito fall in love with them but how they fall in love with him and how they show it.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 05:14   Link #5476
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
there are 2 possibilities :
1 - As you all seee and in many jp forum discussion, Restia far out-class all the girl with Est behind at 2nd place and even at 2nd place it's still a big gap to Restia affection level, thus it's neccesary to put her out to let the other girl have a chance or you-know-who to become the main heroine. - this is a rather low percentage possibilities due to the fact if the author actually pull crap like that, it'll leave an extremely bad taste in romance novel and if Kamito actually moving despite Restia sacrifice, that's just make his character terrble.

2 - As Okashira said, the 2nd possibilities is that the next few volumes is going to be Restia-centric since now that:
- the girls know about Kamito secret.
- the girls know about kamito past.
- the story behind 3 years ago is revealed.
- the girls problems now all resolved.
- Rubia is down.
- Dust Witch is no longer tied Kamito down.
- Restia take Ren Ashdoll down so Claire position as a dark priestess is possibly nullified.
Basically, there is a high possibilities that the author will try to pull a Fairy dance or yureka - basically , new settings and a new cast of character with possibly Ren Ashbell being the new MC instead of Kamito and go on a travel since that all prior problem have been resolved and the reason why Kamito attend the academy was for Restia in the 1st place, even if he have comrades in the school it still isn't strong enough of a reason to tied him down. More over, it'll behard to exploit anymore plot inside the school and and the story of spirt King if Kamito only stay in 1 place. But if this happened it'll pretty much screamed "Restia end" so it'll remain a possibilities.
repost it again as my opinion about this matter.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 06:23   Link #5477
HauntingShock

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
...............................................wai taminit.

The mysterious enemies are angels.

They are a third force that everyone is scared of.

Everyone was scared of unsealed Est.

The relationship chart had Est nicknamed the "cutest angel"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUU------------------------
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Y u do dis
HauntingShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 06:27   Link #5478
Thuruk
年上

Well now her nickname is 'cutest engel', and also this is just some fan-made stuff. ;-)
Old 2013-10-15, 06:54   Link #5479
GetInDaZone222

Lol Dust Witch. But really, there are more possibilities but Im leaning towards the first 1 you said. What I believe will happen is instead of giving Kamito hope that she is still alive(like in V6) for now she will stay dead & over the next volume or 2 the girls will try to help him get over it & after he makes some progress getting over Restia's death, he'll get some hint that shes still alive. The problem with that is that if it goes like that, the Restia end will definitely happen(not like it could be any other way lol).

About your second option though, although his reason in the beginning was just to get Restia back, Im not sure how you figure his friends arent reason enough for him to stay at the academy. I get that the new arc could use a different stage, but saying its because theres nothing left for him at the academy isnt true. Even when he was talking to Muir, he offered for her to go back to the academy with him, meaning his plan was to go back to the academy after the BD(After getting Restia back).
GetInDaZone222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 07:08   Link #5480
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetInDaZone222 View Post
About your second option though, although his reason in the beginning was just to get Restia back, Im not sure how you figure his friends arent reason enough for him to stay at the academy. I get that the new arc could use a different stage, but saying its because theres nothing left for him at the academy isnt true. Even when he was talking to Muir, he offered for her to go back to the academy with him, meaning his plan was to go back to the academy after the BD(After getting Restia back).
We still don't know the result of the throne room incident. There might be a major conflict incoming as background story.

And even without that, there's Restia, Est and Rubia's side quests. I think if they return to the academy, it will be in the very end when all plot threads are resolved.

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap