Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-07-17, 20:41   Link #1041
OMG_Zerg_Rush

Unless they decide to have a anime original ending like FMA
________
Ford motor company of australia

Last edited by OMG_Zerg_Rush; 2011-03-21 at 14:58.
OMG_Zerg_Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 22:03   Link #1042
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 41 screencaps.

Spoiler:

OMG_Zerg_Rush, I don't think the staff took an original path into the storyline. The anime has barely adapted five volumes of the manga, while volume thirteen is still in progress in Japan.
I believe the staff made the wise decision not to use up all of the manga material within a one-year run of anime tv broadcast.

I am from the trend that inclines to believe, that there's going to be a continuation for the storyline. The staff is just letting the manga to go further and further to widen the gap between the anime and it.

The anime definitely is going to animate volumes six and seven and stop with a relatively uneasy but foreboding state of peace, hinting that there's more along the road.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 22:23   Link #1043
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armandhas View Post
I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that lenalee and Allen will hook up, they make such a nice couple
Haha

Yeah, I strongly agree Though it'll probably be a LONG long while, in both anime and manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koenosaki View Post
Guys, believe me, it wouldn't be the first time that 52 refers to a first season. The animators are taking too long to make an end for 52 episodes, this season will end with

Spoiler for serious SPOILER from manga:
I hope so for that second season...

... Though you really shouldn't have revealed that, spoiler tags or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG_Zerg_Rush View Post
Unless they decide to have a anime original ending like FMA
I don't think so... unlike FMA there's still quite abit of gap to fill, in both Manga and Anime.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 02:45   Link #1044
Zishi

Spoiler:
Zishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 03:41   Link #1045
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZtriK View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler for reply to Ztrik's speculation:

... And Knowing the Noahs though, despite everything, they're still a very close family.
Old 2007-07-18, 04:48   Link #1046
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 41 ~
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 08:25   Link #1047
Armandhas

do any of u know if my wish will be heard???
Armandhas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 14:48   Link #1048
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

My take for this episode, the previous one, and the next two to come is that all will be manga-influenced episodes; not meant manga-based.

What I mean is that for the current arc that has settled in it would be a transitional phase to bridge back the main storyline. In order words, it is a prelude to resuming the manga back for volumes 6 and 7 from the mid-40's episodes towards the end.

BTW, I have already read the conclusion of the Kroy arc for the manga at chapter 40. After that point and onwards, the manga will become unknown territory for me since the anime stopped the main storyline after episode 26.
Old 2007-07-18, 17:02   Link #1049
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

@Deathkillz

Despite what it might seem, Allen is still VERY VERY reluctant to find Cross again

@Armandhas

There's several evidences to support that possibility.

@Guido

It's not too bad, the anime has covered quite a bit of the background, lets just say that things move alot faster in the book
Old 2007-07-20, 14:50   Link #1050
Armandhas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
@Armandhas

There's several evidences to support that possibility.
Yay, i sure hope they do, my "feelings" toward a show increase or decrease wehther or not the coupling ive set my eyes on is there or not
Armandhas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 20:50   Link #1051
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Well, no subbed episode the past week, but I am in no way giving up for D.Gray-man.

Spoiler:

BTW, last Sunday I have reached the sixth volume of the manga, and until today I have already read up to the 52nd chapter.

For those who have read the manga I was astonished with the twisted and insane mess that is happening in the story, and it seems that Linali has started to become the focus little by little.

Reading how just awesome the manga is skyrocketing, my expectations are growing higher and higher that the anime will definitely get to volume six. There is still lots of ongoing plots and unresolved issues. The most inmediate of them is the mystery surrounding Suman Dark's dissappearance, and it is obvious that the anime is going to answer that and not leaving it for later on a second series.

My estimation goes that the anime is going to pick up the manga again at episode 45, thus that means just another two more weeks of fillers and things return back to the manga.
Old 2007-07-24, 21:19   Link #1052
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
I think episode 45 is kind of late to pick up the story as its going to end in the next 7 episodes
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 21:21   Link #1053
UPR

i think the 52 will be the end of the 1st season and there will be more. Because they can't end it without the Allen x Lenalee couple. (or at least I hope)
Old 2007-07-24, 21:23   Link #1054
S_K
Let's begin!

I really hope they make a second season as they will not be able to catch up with the manga, but then they might just make their own original ending.
Old 2007-07-24, 22:13   Link #1055
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
I think episode 45 is kind of late to pick up the story as its going to end in the next 7 episodes
It is not. Reread my previous posts. I know because I have also been reading the manga, and made the logical estimate calculations.

The first 13 episodes covered a little over three manga volumes. Suppose if the anime had sticked to the manga and continued the main storyline after episode thirteen, then by the end of episode twenty-six the anime would had reached the conclusion to volume nine.
To that scenario there would not have enough manga material to keep the series running, and henceforth the staff would have had to make their minds upon two distasteful choices:
1. Hastily end the anime in an abrupt manner, leaving loose ends scattered everywhere.

2. Or deviating from the manga, and thus elaborating a storyline of its own, therefore, ruining the entire scope of the series plus the characters.

The anime is covering up the manga at a fast rate. Believe me, seven episodes are more than enough to cover up volumes six and seven.
Old 2007-07-25, 03:04   Link #1056
koenosaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
I really hope they make a second season as they will not be able to catch up with the manga, but then they might just make their own original ending.
I have always said that it'll be longer, never believe in the 52 episodes and mark my words it'll not end as I said. Anidb and ANN say 52 episodes, So What. Animenfo doesn't say 52 episodes
koenosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 15:27   Link #1057
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
i think it is clear by now that it will be kinda difficult to fit everything into 52 eps...unless they rush things like mad ofc but after just watching ep 42 things still seem pretty fillery might very well have a S2 with 24 eps or so...

ep 42 ~
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 18:48   Link #1058
poopies69

hmm just wonderin did the subbed ver of ep 41 will come out?
poopies69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 18:53   Link #1059
S_K
Let's begin!

No, unfortunately, ep 41 is not subbed yet
Old 2007-07-26, 12:38   Link #1060
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopies69 View Post
hmm just wonderin did the subbed ver of ep 41 will come out?
Rejoice now, since today Shinsen-subs have released their sub for ep 41. Sub pending for episode 42.

Tags
action, gothic, shounen, steampunk