AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-24, 13:25   Link #14201
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Dann, I'm not going to strain myself, but can you at least allow others to display their opinions before you shoot 'em down?
Old 2008-06-24, 13:27   Link #14202
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

The unconfirmed was that Lelouch was trying to go rescue Kallen but is informed that Jeremiah and Rolo are battling over Ashford. Which makes little sense since Jeremiah will be in China, unless V.V. teleported him.

I don't know if that means Shirley has to die, but it does shatter that little dream of his.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-24, 13:28   Link #14203
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Maybe she doesn't trust them? They're rather new to the school after all and might be a bit too weird for her and so...
Seems to imply that he's in Area 11, not Britannia. She's not going to call someone in Britannia if the other KoR are around, even if she trusts the former more.
Old 2008-06-24, 13:29   Link #14204
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Dann, I'm not going to strain myself, but can you at least allow others to display their opinions before you shoot 'em down?
I didn't outright shoot the idea down if you noticed. I merely presented reasons why Kallen was more likely the heroine rather than C.C.. No need to get all irritated.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-24, 13:30   Link #14205
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
The unconfirmed was that Lelouch was trying to go rescue Kallen but is informed that Jeremiah and Rolo are battling over Ashford. Which makes little sense since Jeremiah will be in China, unless V.V. teleported him.

I don't know if that means Shirley has to die, but it does shatter that little dream of his.
What are you talking about? Turn 13 already stated that Jeremiah would appear in Turn 13, therefore unless V.V teleports him back its likely that Jeremiah and Siegfried will appear in Ashford/Area 11 instead
Old 2008-06-24, 13:32   Link #14206
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post
I consider C.C more of a heroine than Kallen.
Just don't post that in the Kallen thread! Trust me
Old 2008-06-24, 13:36   Link #14207
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
What are you talking about? Turn 13 already stated that Jeremiah would appear in Turn 13, therefore unless V.V teleports him back its likely that Jeremiah and Siegfried will appear in Ashford/Area 11 instead
And in 14 he is going to show up to help V.V..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Just don't post that in the Kallen thread! Trust me
Will you stop?

Old 2008-06-24, 13:37   Link #14208
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jestersage View Post
So yes, Shirley will be very likely got killed. Remember the promises Lelouch had? All of them are conflicting with each other.
I think it's rather his actions as well as his intentions that causes conflicts with his promises. But, yes, he has amde a great del of promsies.. and one or more of'em breaking could be just about what he had coming to him
Old 2008-06-24, 13:39   Link #14209
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
And in 14 he is going to show up to help V.V.
Now wait a minute, we can interpret the rise of Siegfried attacking Ashford as a way of helping V.V as well because it will distract Lelouch's attention and make him choose between the two, which I find the more likely probability
Old 2008-06-24, 13:39   Link #14210
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
But its also been stated that the Siegfried appears in China in Turn 14 nd i'm pretty sure that Jeremiah is the only pilto of the Siegfried.

EDIT: It said that when V.V is forced into a corner Jeremiah appeared. I don't think what you said in your previous post makes sense in this type of wording Krimzon.
Old 2008-06-24, 13:39   Link #14211
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
I think it's rather his actions as well as his intentions that causes conflicts with his promises. But, yes, he has amde a great del of promsies.. and one or more of'em breaking could be just about what he had coming to him
At the very least, his promise of bringing all of the student council together again for the fireworks was abit unrealistic. Kallen and Shirley's situations aside, Suzaku and Nina would be his biggest roadblocks.
Old 2008-06-24, 13:41   Link #14212
Silver Soul
Banned

Sorry, coldn't resist anyway moving on, why do everyone believe Shirley's going to be killed at any rate it should be Shirley could be a prime example f Lelouch moving along with Ashford and realizing with Jeremiah on his tail he cant keep this charade forever for the sake of his friends.
Old 2008-06-24, 13:42   Link #14213
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
At the very least, his promise of bringing all of the student council together again for the fireworks was abit unrealistic. Kallen and Shirley's situations aside, Suzaku and Nina would be his biggest roadblocks.
*nods* . I think it's possible that this dream of his will be shattered - it seems like TOO positive an ending for him ("Satisfactory" ending as Tanaguchi said doesn't equal uber-happy after all), so it's simply the one of his dreams that is the most likely to fall apart...
Old 2008-06-24, 13:43   Link #14214
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Will you stop?
Probably when you will. So never

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Old 2008-06-24, 13:44   Link #14215
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post

Speaking of Turn12... In AnimediaDVD, in the section about the princesses, it says Turn12 will be a "roll call". I guess other than seeing the madness in Ashford, some new characters will be introduced.

BTW in MBS TV schedule, the cast for Turn 12 are: Jun Fukuyama (Lelouch), Takahiro Sakurai (Suzaku), Takahiro Mizushima (Rolo), Ami Koshimizu (Kallen), Sōichirō Hoshi (Gino), Yūko Gotō (Anya), Sayaka Ohara (Millay), Fumiko Orikasa (Shirley), Noriaki Sugiyama (Rivalz), Akeno Watanabe (Villetta), etc.
Thanks Koshimizu (again and again etc.)/ About some new characters, the new pincess will make an appearance, maybe?

Quote:
Will you stop?
Ask yourself if you're at fault sometimes
Old 2008-06-24, 13:47   Link #14216
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
But its also been stated that the Siegfried appears in China in Turn 14 nd i'm pretty sure that Jeremiah is the only pilto of the Siegfried.

EDIT: It said that when V.V is forced into a corner Jeremiah appeared. I don't think what you said in your previous post makes sense in this type of wording Krimzon.
How so, my previous post works fine with the wording, and once again it puts Lelouch in the spot of having to choose to defend Ashford or to bring down the Cult. How does it not work if that is the case while working with the scenario much better in the context that we are given?
Old 2008-06-24, 13:48   Link #14217
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
How so, my previous post works fine with the wording, and once again it puts Lelouch in the spot of having to choose to defend Ashford or to bring down the Cult. How does it not work if that is the case while working with the scenario much better in the context that we are given?
That's only assuming this all happens at Ashford Academy. Just because he's scheduled to appear at the end of the episode doesn't mean it'll be at Ashford.
Old 2008-06-24, 13:50   Link #14218
Silver Soul
Banned

So how does Shirley fit into the picture than if its not at Ashford
Old 2008-06-24, 13:50   Link #14219
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
So how does Shirley fit into the picture than if its not at Ashford
I wasn't talking about Shirley. I was talking about Jeremiah.
Old 2008-06-24, 13:51   Link #14220
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
That's only assuming this all happens at Ashford Academy. Just because he's scheduled to appear at the end of the episode doesn't mean it'll be at Ashford.
What are you talking about? Turn 13 previews have clearly stated that yes Jeremiah will be appearing at Ashford
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers