AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-02-20, 14:45   Link #3501
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
I translated the epilogue u know :P, but yea, it is really nothing.
Oh yeah? Then in that case, thanks dude.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 15:44   Link #3502
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
1) she may be binding her boobs to be smaller. Easy to swing swords in combat situations (Remember, Amazons use to cut off theirs for better combat capabilities)

2) She was using padding now is time for seduction :P

3) Inconsistent artist.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 15:58   Link #3503
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
1) she may be binding her boobs to be smaller. Easy to swing swords in combat situations (Remember, Amazons use to cut off theirs for better combat capabilities)

3) Inconsistent artist.
From my experience with the illustrator for DxD, it's probably three.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 17:30   Link #3504
AshenRaven
From another world

Quote:

3) Inconsistent artist.
Probably inconsistent artist

More Examples:
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...BD_V08_000.png

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...08_006-007.png
AshenRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 17:35   Link #3505
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Wow thanks mizuho for the translation that dude is fast as hell lol but definitely an epic ass chapter and added a lot of information on est's curse. Does anyone know if he's gonna do v8 next or help Zzhk with v7?
Old 2013-02-20, 18:27   Link #3506
ImperialFlameGod8190

it was good my only complaint was the Leonora fight is way to cliché and it annoys me how the knights retreated once Leonora was beaten
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 18:47   Link #3507
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
it was good my only complaint was the Leonora fight is way to cliché and it annoys me how the knights retreated once Leonora was beaten
What do you mean by cliche? That she was a pure power-type?

And they retreated because if someone who could defeat Leonora came at them while they were still dealing with Claire and the others, they'd lose for sure. They had no way of knowing he was unconscious.
Old 2013-02-20, 18:56   Link #3508
dracknath
Nightmare

they sure know how make other happy by releasing the whole 5th volume in 2 to 3 days time :3 i am so happy about how Est is back :3
dracknath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 20:35   Link #3509
Yye1
Wide Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
Wow thanks mizuho for the translation that dude is fast as hell lol but definitely an epic ass chapter and added a lot of information on est's curse. Does anyone know if he's gonna do v8 next or help Zzhk with v7?
Doing vol 7 on his blog

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 21:59   Link #3510
SeaDam

Praise be to Mizuho. I very muched enjoyed reading your translations.
SeaDam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 22:28   Link #3511
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
What do you mean by cliche? That she was a pure power-type?

And they retreated because if someone who could defeat Leonora came at them while they were still dealing with Claire and the others, they'd lose for sure. They had no way of knowing he was unconscious.
Xfire remember Ichigo's first fight with Kenpachi in bleach back in Soul Society basically its like guys getting owned against character whose much stronger then all of the sudden receives a huge powerup and goes from being owned to suddenly doing the owning that's the cliche
Old 2013-02-20, 22:54   Link #3512
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Xfire remember Ichigo's first fight with Kenpachi in bleach back in Soul Society basically its like guys getting owned against character whose much stronger then all of the sudden receives a huge powerup and goes from being owned to suddenly doing the owning that's the cliche
Oh, I thought you meant the way she fought. Sorry.

To be fair, Kamito was always stronger than her, though. He didn't power up so much as get his power back.
Old 2013-02-21, 00:58   Link #3513
Tom Bombadil

The artist is really inconsistent in drawing boob sizes, one particular example is the illustration of Vol X in which Claire has a bigger breast than the novel describes.

oh by the way, there is an interesting discussion of "Spirit" VS "Elemental" in Baka Tsuki. It would be great if people give feedbacks to the translators and help with the standardisation of terminologies. So far I like the suggestion posed by zzhk, that is to change "Spirit Contractor" into "Elementalist" but keep using "Spirits" to refer to the various beings like Scarlet.
Old 2013-02-21, 02:22   Link #3514
Algester

I guess we can give it that way considering all the presented spirits in the game are according to an elemental affinity of Fire,Ice,Water,Earth,Wind,Light,Darkness so in a way they are contracted to elemental spirits but not spirits in general... thus making the contractors elementalists in a way.... though if there are hybrids that maybe hard to define in the degree of Elementals and such... Rubia's freezing flame for example is it ice/fire or earth/fire?
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 02:49   Link #3515
AshenRaven
From another world

IMO, I think Spirit Contractor gives a better representation of what they are compared to Elementalist. When I think of Elementalist, I think of mages who can rain down meteors or summon lightning.

I'm all for changing spirit to elemental cuz spirit can be ambiguous at times while elemental is kinda of specific.
AshenRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 03:20   Link #3516
@GEMC

Spoiler for Hey what happen here?:

Last edited by @GEMC; 2013-02-21 at 04:06.
@GEMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 05:09   Link #3517
ImperialFlameGod8190

the start of Vol 7 is interesting I think it will be fun
Old 2013-02-21, 05:19   Link #3518
alviam099

Thanks to zzhk for the V7C1.

alviam099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 05:36   Link #3519
Velsy

I just finished Volume 4, and I found the volume ending so frustrating. I am finding it hard to read because I keep getting frustrated. Mainly because the author keeps making Claire the spotlight of the story and I've reached my limit with her. Shes a character who knows how to do everything that can tick me off. I want to learn more about Restia and Est (as well of what just happened to her) But its just so frustating with Claire, aswell as the main protagonist being a pussy (they call that pussy whipped down here). Its just, I am wavering if I really should continue this story, because I'm just getting so frustrated that all I seem to do is complain. If they took the spotlight off Claire, I think I'd enjoy this story more.

For the next 2 volumes (5 and 6). Do we get any reasonable content with Restia? or does she dissappear for a while again ? What about Est ?

Last edited by Velsy; 2013-02-21 at 05:49.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 05:56   Link #3520
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
I just finished Volume 4, and I found the volume ending so frustrating. I am finding it hard to read because I keep getting frustrated. Mainly because the author keeps making Claire the spotlight of the story and I've reached my limit with her. Shes a character who knows how to do everything that can tick me off. I want to learn more about Restia and Est (as well of what just happened to her) But its just so frustating with Claire, aswell as the main protagonist being a pussy (they call that pussy whipped down here). Its just, I am wavering if I really should continue this story, because I'm just getting so frustrated that all I seem to do is complain. If they took the spotlight off Claire, I think I'd enjoy this story more.

For the next 2 volumes (5 and 6). Do we get any reasonable content with Restia? or does she dissappear for a while again ? What about Est ?
if you havent seen the illustrations volume 6 epilogue and last chapter before epilogue Est comes back to Kamito as for Volume 5 well its more like a clam before the storm and highlights Kamito's past with the instruction school with Restia still teasing him but that will all change in the events of volume 10 with Restia back in his left hand more or less
EST!!!!!!!! why be so cute
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap