AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Horizon

Notices

View Poll Results: Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon S2 - Favourite Character(s) Poll
President/Chancellor Of Musashi, Toori "Impossible" Aoi 25 43.86%
Princess of Mikawa, Horizon Ariadust 22 38.60%
1st Special Agent of Musashi, Tenzou Crossunite 29 50.88%
"Double Bloody" Mary 24 42.11%
Vice-President of Musashi, Masazumi Honda 22 38.60%
Vice-Chancellor of Musashi, Futayo Honda 23 40.35%
Treasurer of Musashi, Shirojiro "Poker face" Bertoni 15 26.32%
3rd Special Agent of Musashi, Margot Naito 12 21.05%
4th Special Agent of Musashi, Malga Naruse 15 26.32%
5th Special Agent and Knight of Musashi, Nate Mitotsudaira 23 40.35%
Clerk of Musashi, Toussaint Neshinbara 9 15.79%
Diplomat of Musashi, Suzu "Bell" Mukai 11 19.30%
Student of Musashi, Adele Balfette 14 24.56%
Student of Musashi, Kimi Aoi 28 49.12%
Asama Shrine Priestess, Tomo Asama 17 29.82%
President/Chancellor of Tres Espana, Felipe Segundo 7 12.28%
Vice-President/Vice-Chancellor of Tres Espana, Juana 5 8.77%
3rd Special Agent of Tres Espana, Gin Tachibana 24 42.11%
Fairy Queen Elizabeth 16 28.07%
Oxford Trump #6, Thomas Shakespeare 8 14.04%
Others 14 24.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-10-20, 17:26   Link #1
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon S2 - Favorite Character(s) Poll

Welcome to Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon S2 - Favorite Character(s) Poll - the place where you can express all of your love towards your favorite Horizon characters.

You can vote for multiple characters all at once in this poll. Your vote is final once you click on the "vote now" tab. You won't be able to comeback and vote a second time for another character. Choose wisely!
There is absolutely no limit for the number of characters you wish to vote for, so feel free to set your own limit, as you don't have to choose only 3, 5, 10 of them.

Please note that due to the enormous cast for this franchise and how the events were quite different during the second season, it was absolutely not possible to put every major characters in the poll, let alone all of them. As such, only characters with a certain amount of screentime and/or an important role during the events of the said season are available.
Therefore, if you are selecting "Other" among your choices, please don't forget to name the character(s) you are referring to (such like Naomasa, Muneshige, Drake etc).
I suggest you to check the wikia page if you want a little reminder of the characters that were present in the franchise. Keep in mind that you are supposed to vote for characters that got introduced in the anime -only-.

Also, in order to avoid confusion with the names, all characters' names are set as follow: First Name then Last Name.

The poll is public which means the votes will be visible to everyone!

Thread Rules
  • No campaigning for votes.
    Any post with "Vote for…/Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted. Discuss why you do or don’t like characters without campaigning for votes.
  • Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.
    Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.
  • Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It’s great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2012-10-20 at 17:52.
Old 2012-10-20, 18:47   Link #2
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Klash you...you missed the "entire cast" option!

Hmm favorites...narrowing down is sure difficult with this series. Going to try to keep this fairly short for those I voted for...

Toori - I love how Toori leads Musashi. Being buds with everyone and encouraging them in a sure to work way is...something he knows how to do far too well! Oh..and best naked MC ever. It's amusing yet awesome at the same time for me.

Mary- A great character all around! Ever so adorable, yet such a tragic life, curse you history recreation!! ;-;

Masazumi - A nice politician, yet a terrible comedian. Wouldn't have Masazumi any other way! Thankfully she made the sex misunderstanding even worse! Go Masazumi! ( not sure if this is a true compliment....)

Shirojiro "Poker face" - Usually character's who *love* money beyond others is something I find hit or miss. But man, Shirojiro seriously loves making a profit. Plus he's a guy showing off "the power of money" in such...a ridiculous but awesome way. Chain-mail of money, and railgun. WIN!

Malga - She was basically S2's punching bag. Which sucked, but I did like watching her persevere throughout her fights. Seeing her confidence back in the last few eps was glorious!

Adele
- I liked her a fair amount in S1, but man she's great in S2! She should be more proud of being a flat retainer too!

Kimi - Well...does anything really need to be said on how awesome Kimi is? Best onee-san ever! (plus there were those outfits during the festival...gahhhh)

Gin
- Ah...caught me by surprise hugely. I was looking forward to her story a bit in the beginning. Though the screen time she got throughout the series really made me fall in love with her character, especially the last 2 eps. Gin is just...great she really is.

Others:
Christopher Hatton - Damn was this guy (hilariously) awesome! I wish I could see what goes on in that...skull of his, it'd be an interesting experience!

Hironaka Takakane - Such short screen time, but man his devotion to Tres Espana was something to watch in ep 12. Really impressive! I was really rooting for him to win against Shiro. (though I'm guilty of wanting Shiro to beat him too)

Honourable mentions go to...well everyone else in the cast.
Even the regular soldiers (Musashi & Tres Espana!). They had their moment of awesome, just like those of the main cast. That was something really nice to have seen imo.

Definitely one of the harder series to pin down favorites for me. I can't help but love the cast in it's entirety. Why does everyone have to be so wonderful!!
Old 2012-10-20, 18:51   Link #3
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Tenzou and Mary.... without these two... I don't know what would have happen with this season... The romance between the two is priceless and above all... worth praising... and it makes sense...
Old 2012-10-20, 19:05   Link #4
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
Klash you...you missed the "entire cast" option!

Definitely one of the harder series to pin down favorites for me. I can't help but love the cast in it's entirety. Why does everyone have to be so wonderful!!
You can imagine how it was already a pain to select only 20 of them (especially I missed the chance of doing one for the first season, so by the time I realized that, it was too late), so few characters like Noriki who got their limelight in S1 but then benched in S2 got the shaft as result OTZ.

The full "cast" was actually an option I've considered, but I wouldn't be surprised if some people would got overboard and use this one -and- single votes as well, hence why I didn't add it in the end.
Old 2012-10-21, 00:16   Link #5
.:Jason:.
~The Radiant Protector~

Send a message via AIM to .:Jason:. Send a message via MSN to .:Jason:.
My first votes go to Suzu and Futayo who are constant favorites of mine. Suu is just so adorable in both appearance and personality whereas Futayo is in my opinion one of the most attractive members of the female cast and is generally cool all around. Masazumi because of her awesome debating skills once more as well as her beauty. My next vote goes to Malga because not only is she cute and funny but her development over this season has won me over even more than she did last season. These next one falls under others. Hiro because of just how adorable she is. Lastly I am putting in a vote for Musashi because who does not like a beautiful and awesome ship maiden?

Set by TheEroKing.
Old 2012-10-21, 02:14   Link #6
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

ALL OF THEM!!!

...maybe???

alright here goes

----------

Toori - do I need explanation for him? (hint : my username)

Horizon - we can't forget the almost emotionless, tsundere, sadistic princess wielding a deadly weapon (no pun intended)

Tenzou - probably one of the best interpretation of ninja in the world of anime oh but he's so loveable and so adorable with mary

Mary - dem melons! such a sweet and brave girl, perfect couple with tenzou!

Masazumi - one of my fave since season 1. politician, love taxes, like to cross-dress, doesn't stand out, poor, passed-out, cross-dresses, oh and a bad comedian

Futayo - another fave from season 1, go clueless warrior-girl!

Kimi - nee-san! how come a character can become so strong and flawless (her power is amazing) oh and the troll

Asama - kimi-nee start to rub on you, but that's fine :P

Gin - her relationship with muneshige (oh that jealousy!) is one of the interesting point in this season

Others: Kobold - we need more of them! XD XD
also, you've got another vote, random musashi and tres espana student

----------

it was REALLY HARD to choose favourites in this show, many awesome charas with many awesome things happens...
I love this show
Old 2012-10-21, 04:03   Link #7
RedKey
天界の異端審問官

Jeez, this is gonna be hard. Let's see... in no particular order:

Masazumi, as I've loved her since the first season, level-headed and always ready to use her superior brains and political skills for the sake of her friends and the entire population, she's the one really keeping Musashi afloat.

Tenzou, because in this season he's the man, going as far as making everyone his enemy to save the woman he loves (well, Tori did that towards the entire world, but still).

Gin, because I have a soft spot for her and her husband. They're such a good couple.

Futayo, she's always just so oblivious to everything it's hilarious (also, I love when Kobayashi screams 結べ、蜻蛉切!)

Elizabeth, at first she may seem just a coldhearted queen, but she's actually a very complex character. Making Yukarin voice her was a very good choice imo. Save You From Anything.

it's hard to select just a few when there are crowning moments for everyone all over the place
Old 2012-10-21, 17:51   Link #8
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

With a show like this the only real answer is....every single damned person.
Old 2012-10-21, 19:38   Link #9
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

From the list, I choose Adele, Shirojiro, Gin, Mary Stuart, and also Shakespeare.
Given the number of characters in this series, it's just too difficult to pick a few of them since almost all of them are very specialiazed and also lovable.
Old 2012-10-24, 17:46   Link #10
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
They are all great chars, so this, but to limit who I voted for:

Margot & Malga I enjoyed their relationship even more than during S1 and their solo battles were great.

Masazumi's political talk skills never stops impressing me .

Nate, I had felt she didn't get enough focus during S1, comparatively I thought she got enough in S2 and I loved her fights.

Kimi while we saw a bit of her potential in S1, she was just awesome in S2, I really loved the way she dealt with Malga's depression .

Tomo her interactions with Masazumi during S2 were the best, and I like her in general.

Futayo her level of obliviousness and badassness just makes such a great combination XD.

Didn't vote for, but special mention to Adele & Suzu for the impressive job as commanding the ship during the final battle of S2.
MAL
Old 2012-10-25, 02:45   Link #11
ruklove

Other . i vote for naomasa
Old 2012-10-29, 16:22   Link #12
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Agreed; I had to stop myself from voting everyone of them, but this is still the most number of characters I've voted for in any series
Old 2012-11-04, 08:34   Link #13
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Female : Nate, Naomasa, Masazumi and Kimi and Gin

Male : Toori, Tenzou, Noriki

Adelle, Futayo, Queen Elizabeth and Shakespeare are also interesting

not to forget our amazoness teacher
Old 2012-11-11, 18:56   Link #14
usspaul

i have to say its really hard to choice just a few when all the charaters are awesome

toori- he always makes me laugh at some of the goofy things he does and his a pretty good troll as well

kimi- gawd does one really need to have a reason to vote for her shes just so awesome

masazumi- when ever their is politialical debates shes just so awesome plus i have to say shes the first flat chested girl i fell for at first site. she in my opinnion is the essence of DFC plus she is voice by miyuki sawashiro who has a very sexy voice

futayo- shes so strong and awesome but oblivious to everything else that just makes her even more great. i know i would love to teach her a few things or 2 XD

tomo-ah the sexy hunter priestiest how can you not love her plus her "happy death" like nearly crital hit me

tenzo- his a bad ass ninja and a perverit to you gotta love that combo XD

nate- nate has her moments and i just love that hair

mary- she is such a sweet girl i kinda feel sorry for what the history reanactiment has done for her but shes strong and a nice person so go mary

malga- i dont really like yuri people but hats of to her for showing some resilance in fights when she basicly lost her weapon

suzu- suzu is just to cute for words she could very easly be my weakness you want to get me to do something send suzu towards me i dont think i could say no to that face

adele- ah she had so many cute moments back in season 1 when she was inside that armer and then she had some more this season.

ah damn its hard to just name a few since they are all good even the enemies they are all likeable
Old 2013-01-20, 18:21   Link #15
cyberdemon

wow, never seen a series where pretty much most of the characters are so evenly matched in popularity.
Old 2013-01-23, 21:28   Link #16
EmotionThatSaves
The Dark heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
wow, never seen a series where pretty much most of the characters are so evenly matched in popularity.
well they all have good traits, but kimi is god