AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-12-17, 21:09   Link #21
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchadnis View Post
Madara is a total beast , he is doing stufff who took years in what ? two moves ...
which begs the question why he didn't do all this while he was still alive. so he was old and a little less powerful than he is now. so what? he could have easily collected all the beasts, formed the juubi and ended the world with possibly no interference.

on a side note, i still really want to know how hashirama died
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-17, 21:56   Link #22
DKN117

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post

Maybe he caught a heart virus, like Goku, only without the benefit of a hero from the future carrying an antidote.
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-17, 22:15   Link #23
SeanQ

again narutoverse still in danger of being destroyed because noone has the balls to kill obito lol
Old 2013-12-17, 22:24   Link #24
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchadnis View Post
Madara is a total beast , he is doing stufff who took years in what ? two moves ...
that's scary
so one Madara is worth of how many Akatsukis????
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-17, 22:29   Link #25
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
that's scary
so one Madara is worth of how many Akatsukis????
i remember the time when it used to take the entirety of akatsuki (including nagato and itachi) 3 days to seal just one beast in the gedo mazo. now all of a sudden obito and especially madara can just do what akatsuki did in milliseconds and with plenty of chakra to spare. madara lived a long time after the battle at the VotE. i dont even know why he bothered with obito, nagato and akatsuki anymore
Old 2013-12-17, 22:41   Link #26
Wandering Soul

Quote:
i remember the time when it used to take the entirety of akatsuki (including nagato and itachi) 3 days to seal just one beast in the gedo mazo. now all of a sudden obito and especially madara can just do what akatsuki did in milliseconds and with plenty of chakra to spare. madara lived a long time after the battle at the VotE. i dont even know why he bothered with obito, nagato and akatsuki anymore
Your right I just realized that somehow Madara and Obito are sealing beats instantly when it was supposed to take 3 days to do it. Kishi just doesn't give a fuck anymore does he?
Old 2013-12-17, 22:54   Link #27
Homucifer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
Your right I just realized that somehow Madara and Obito are sealing beats instantly when it was supposed to take 3 days to do it. Kishi just doesn't give a fuck anymore does he?
Quote:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...30#post4945430
Homucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-17, 23:27   Link #28
Lunarskylar

madara couldn't have done all this when he was alive because he didn't have the rinnegan until shortly before he was about to die, so essentially he didn't even have the knowledge to do everything he needed to do until it was too late

luckily the gedo was life support no jutsu

summoning the gedo makes no sense... but i'll give kishi a pass, he can play off releasing the bijuu as breaking the seal that kept the juubi inside, so the gedo wasn't sealed anymore? or play the dying card like kushina and kurama's seal

also i know that pulling kurama and gyuki out of bee and naruto will take time, so sasuke and the other kages ( where in hell are they anyway) will be able to stop madara by then

it doesn't seem like kishi is planning to let madara reach full power, only 1 eye, now the gedo one has one arm. handi caps, handi caps
Old 2013-12-17, 23:52   Link #29
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
he took his own life, after he killed madara...im telling you this now so you dont throw your computer/phone/tablet against the wall when kishi finally read it lol
Old 2013-12-18, 00:39   Link #30
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

How to waste 4 pages... I don't know, ask the creators of Naruto....
Old 2013-12-18, 06:17   Link #31
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
It has been shown that you can't summon something that's still sealed away. Yet Madara summons GM. Plot hole!
Bijuus aren't connected to the GM anymore. In the past it took a long time and many people just to seal away one bijuu. Yet here Madara is about to seal all 9 bijuus in seconds. If it was that easy, why didn't Obito and Nagato do the same. Instead of going trough the hard way. Plot hole.

Basically this whole chapter was about retcons and plot holes.
What took time was extracting the bijuu from the host. Sealing the extracted bijuu in the statue doesn't take very long at all. Even Obito showed he could easily pull them out and put them back in.

Quote:
which begs the question why he didn't do all this while he was still alive. so he was old and a little less powerful than he is now. so what? he could have easily collected all the beasts, formed the juubi and ended the world with possibly no interference.

Maybe because he was basically a wrinkly shriveled walking corpse on life support? The only thing that kept him alive was the Gedo Mazo.

Quote:
It always surprises me how people keep going on and on about a villain's power. Madara's entire scheme, from Obito to Nagato, has led up to this. Acquiring power and using it to execute his plan.

He's the big bad villain of this manga, would you prefer if he had to stand still for two days sealing one bijuu? Would you be satisfied with the ending where the whole ninja alliance would then immediately gut him and seal him up? That would be like Krillin slicing Frieza's neck with a Destructo Disk in DBZ. Makes sense, but anti-climactic as shit.
Old 2013-12-18, 08:19   Link #32
MadaraXuchiha

Sorry i've not been posting for a while now guys (college ishhh). I had to read like 4 chapters in one day to be up-to-date and WTF?! is going on?! Has kishi lost it? 658 and 659 are full of questionable scans. 1, madara takes down hashirama with ease simply cus he's no more ET? 2, madara gets his body pulverized by 9 bijuus (not to mention the deadly sand-wind combo) and still survive?! 3, how the hell did madara pull off susanoo when both his eyes where deactivated?! 4, he yanks off and attaches zetsus hand to his and it just heals up in seconds without medical ninjutsu. 5, i noticed some1 mention this but how did madara summon GM from within obitos body? I thought it did'nt work that way as shown when madara tried to summon kyuubi while it was still in naruto and failed. Some1 pls explain to me whatsup cus kishi is messing with us all!!
MadaraXuchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 09:35   Link #33
Zenex
Banned

Quote:

He could not do it because of hahsirama. How is he gonna do something like that when there is always a man there stronger then him. His whole plan most likely started when he figured ill come back when he is not here haha.

How hashirama died: Most likely

every time I go to a new forum people can't figure out how hashi died and I am not saying I am right but the most logical explination is this.

Remember shizune said when tsunade used her regen seal that the body can only create new cells a limited amount of time so that tech shortens her life

hashi regens without seals but still has the same limited number of cells that everyone else had.

how did hashi die?

he grew up in war time fighting many battle against madara and you know madara and many others landed some blows not teo mention the tailed beast which he was said to have collected and gave out as peace offerings you know that did some damage. so his insta regen shortened his life and he died early because his body was used up.
Zenex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 11:00   Link #34
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadaraXuchiha View Post
Sorry i've not been posting for a while now guys (college ishhh). I had to read like 4 chapters in one day to be up-to-date and WTF?! is going on?! Has kishi lost it? 658 and 659 are full of questionable scans. 1, madara takes down hashirama with ease simply cus he's no more ET? 2, madara gets his body pulverized by 9 bijuus (not to mention the deadly sand-wind combo) and still survive?! 3, how the hell did madara pull off susanoo when both his eyes where deactivated?! 4, he yanks off and attaches zetsus hand to his and it just heals up in seconds without medical ninjutsu. 5, i noticed some1 mention this but how did madara summon GM from within obitos body? I thought it did'nt work that way as shown when madara tried to summon kyuubi while it was still in naruto and failed. Some1 pls explain to me whatsup cus kishi is messing with us all!!
He's Madara
Old 2013-12-18, 12:23   Link #35
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
nope. if it needs to get done, madara will just do it regardless of whatever happened in the past. what's also comical about it is that there was a time when nagato, itachi and even obito were taking 3 days to seal beasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homucifer View Post
and this is relevant how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
madara couldn't have done all this when he was alive because he didn't have the rinnegan until shortly before he was about to die, so essentially he didn't even have the knowledge to do everything he needed to do until it was too late
that's not true anymore. we know he gave his eyes to nagato when nagato was really young prior to training with jiraiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
he took his own life, after he killed madara...im telling you this now so you dont throw your computer/phone/tablet against the wall when kishi finally read it lol
yea it's definitely high on the list of probability. he was so strong that it's impossible for him to have been killed. so it's either suicide or sickness. i meant more so that i'd like to know the story behind it. if it's just him being depressed that his boyhood crush is dead then... yikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
What took time was extracting the bijuu from the host. Sealing the extracted bijuu in the statue doesn't take very long at all. Even Obito showed he could easily pull them out and put them back in.
i said obito was doing it too. in case you didn't realize, obito was a host just now as well (which throws naruto into the mix of ridiculousness as well). and madara was just talking about pulling the bijou from bee and naruto like it's nothing. plus, aren't they sealed in the gedo mazo at times as well?

Quote:
He's the big bad villain of this manga, would you prefer if he had to stand still for two days sealing one bijuu? Would you be satisfied with the ending where the whole ninja alliance would then immediately gut him and seal him up?
i'd be satisfied with an ending that was well written and didn't toss aside the previous 100s of chapters like they didnt even matter. if obito and madara were this strong then whats the point of akatsuki? they make nagato look almost useless and the rest of the kage level members look like fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenex View Post
He could not do it because of hahsirama. How is he gonna do something like that when there is always a man there stronger then him. His whole plan most likely started when he figured ill come back when he is not here haha.
hashi died way before madara did

Quote:
every time I go to a new forum people can't figure out how hashi died and I am not saying I am right but the most logical explination is this.

Remember shizune said when tsunade used her regen seal that the body can only create new cells a limited amount of time so that tech shortens her life

hashi regens without seals but still has the same limited number of cells that everyone else had.
for someone with a limited number of cells, they certainly are all over the place at this point it's weird when someone doesn't have hashirama's cells infused into their body
Old 2013-12-18, 13:25   Link #36
ChuckE
Provoker

The sad thing that Madara will be defeated in the end. It's sad.

And based on current chapters - it will be some power-up from Naruto's&Sasuke's love. Also. Where is Sasuke?

Because there is not adequate explanation what, when and how anymore. Something just happens out of nowhere and that is all.

Quote:
I even forgot that there was such thing
Old 2013-12-18, 13:33   Link #37
Homucifer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
The sad thing that Madara will be defeated in the end. It's sad.

And based on current chapters - it will be some power-up from Naruto's&Sasuke's love. Also. Where is Sasuke?

Because there is not adequate explanation what, when and how anymore. Something just happens out of nowhere and that is all.

Were the memes really appropriate?

I even forgot that there was such thing
Homucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 19:54   Link #38
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenex View Post
mark my words if they ever reveal how he died that was it.
mark mine good sir...it will be seppuku
Old 2013-12-18, 20:33   Link #39
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homucifer View Post
I honestly believe that this was a case where they were.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 20:39   Link #40
Zenex
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
mark mine good sir...it will be seppuku
you think a man like hashi commitied suicide
Zenex is offline   Reply With Quote