AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-01-12, 10:56   Link #1
sKiZZiT
Inactive Member

Captain Tsubasa - Road to 2002

I notice it takes a long time before a new episode is released for this anime. Has it stopped at episode 10 or will the trend of releasing an episode every several weeks stay (which will suck)?

I hope to complete this anime ASAP and I hope InF will do us this favor. By the way, I know a lot of people waiting to complete this anime... so it wont have any problems seeding...
sKiZZiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-12, 16:43   Link #2
Antonik

Quote:
Originally Posted by sKiZZiT
I notice it takes a long time before a new episode is released for this anime. Has it stopped at episode 10 or will the trend of releasing an episode every several weeks stay (which will suck)?

I hope to complete this anime ASAP and I hope InF will do us this favor. By the way, I know a lot of people waiting to complete this anime... so it wont have any problems seeding...
InF are just doing it very slow, I'd love it if tsubasa came out each week but im still happy im even able to watch it once in a while...
Antonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-11, 00:32   Link #3
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

Just wondering if Infusion has abandoned Captain Tsubasa, or if they're just slow in releasing.

if they are releasing, keep up the great work! i don't mind waiting for the next episode.

if they're not subbing this anime anymore, thats a shame, but gotta move on T_T.

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 16:27   Link #4
jakeellis01
We Live In The Moment!!

Send a message via ICQ to jakeellis01
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabolistic
Just wondering if Infusion has abandoned Captain Tsubasa, or if they're just slow in releasing.

if they are releasing, keep up the great work! i don't mind waiting for the next episode.

if they're not subbing this anime anymore, thats a shame, but gotta move on T_T.
Just remind you that Infusion released Episode 11.... Yatta!!!
jakeellis01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 17:36   Link #5
AnimeFangirl

Ashita wo mezashite, get goal!! Episode 11 was one of the better episodes for far for CT2K2. And since it was released just yesterday, I would presume that Infusion is still working on it, how actively I don't know.
Old 2004-04-23, 05:37   Link #6
jakeellis01
We Live In The Moment!!

Send a message via ICQ to jakeellis01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl
Ashita wo mezashite, get goal!! Episode 11 was one of the better episodes for far for CT2K2. And since it was released just yesterday, I would presume that Infusion is still working on it, how actively I don't know.
thats good news although it will take a lifetime to release all 52 eps
jakeellis01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 22:09   Link #7
JinSaiYa

Unhappy Captain Tsubasa 2002

Hey Guys, lately ive been looking for Captain Tsubasa 2002 Episodes, and jeez, all i can say is that ive been looking for more than 2 weeks around the web and i cant find em... i mean, i got 1-10, and they are all awesome. Alot of people say that there are channels on mIRC wich you can get the episodes from, well, i know how to use mIRCīs Fserve option an DCC Transfers etc... but i just cant seem to find em, can anyone help? or giveme a link or page adress to find the episodes?
Well thank you all, Later.
JinSaiYa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 22:10   Link #8
JinSaiYa

Captain Tsubasa or

Hey Guys, lately ive been looking for Captain Tsubasa 2002 Episodes, and jeez, all i can say is that ive been looking for more than 2 weeks around the web and i cant find em... i mean, i got 1-10, and they are all awesome. Alot of people say that there are channels on mIRC wich you can get the episodes from, well, i know how to use mIRCīs Fserve option an DCC Transfers etc... but i just cant seem to find em, can anyone help? or giveme a link or page adress to find the episodes?
Well thank you all, Later.
JinSaiYa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 23:36   Link #9
Animetra

Red face Reply

I am also a big fan of Captain Tsubasa, i love that show. I found episodes 11 and 12 from infusion at downloadanime.org search tsubasa or something and it will come up it was very slow for me so i tried to leave it up as long as possible after it finished so other ppl can dl it faster
Animetra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 20:37   Link #10
ironbomb

anyone got anymore information on tis? they stopped at 12 >.<?
ironbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 05:12   Link #11
tugatosmk
1982 tuga

Question

Does anyone know if there are fansubs (or whatever) of captain tsubasa 1st series of 1983? I discovered the first episode through DC, but I heard that it was dropped.

I think it's a shame that no one recently has picked up this amazing football sports anime.
And it's not even licensed in USA (although it must have aired in most european countries, I think.)

I'd be delighted if I could get my hands on this anime

(TRIVIA: soccer is called soccer in USA, but in Europe it's called football, the original name.)
tugatosmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 06:05   Link #12
sangofe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tug
Does anyone know if there are fansubs (or whatever) of captain tsubasa 1st series of 1983? I discovered the first episode through DC, but I heard that it was dropped.

I think it's a shame that no one recently has picked up this amazing football sports anime.
And it's not even licensed in USA (although it must have aired in most european countries, I think.)

I'd be delighted if I could get my hands on this anime

(TRIVIA: soccer is called soccer in USA, but in Europe it's called football, the original name.)
-Find a translator that wants to do it,
and extremely intersted football fans.
Unfortunately, football animes arent popular in the anime community:
Just look at the few downloads of hungry heart wild striker...
sangofe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 09:31   Link #13
matrix_nicolas

I don't know... I kinda like the older series better. Especially Captain Tsubasa J series... That's the most exciting version than the original or this new one. This new one seems rushed through games, there's hardly any suspense.
matrix_nicolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 09:49   Link #14
Darth_E_
Freelance TS'er/Encoder

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix_nicolas
I don't know... I kinda like the older series better. Especially Captain Tsubasa J series... That's the most exciting version than the original or this new one. This new one seems rushed through games, there's hardly any suspense.
Actually, I'd say the 2nd season was the best ( the one which came in between the original and J series). It focused more on the story and had some really nice games.

Yours,
-Elly
Darth_E_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 13:06   Link #15
ironbomb

I got the vhs version of the younger series(where he moved into the neighborhood first and how he met all his competition and friends). Its in cantonese and not subbed so i cant help you guys out there. But i differently like that 1 better(eeven though the quality was bad) cuz the story was great and the games were so exciting, but in tis series, its feels like everything is rushed, and its jsut a flashback of everything in the past mostly so far(that happened in the younger series).
ironbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 13:40   Link #16
sangofe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironbomb
I got the vhs version of the younger series(where he moved into the neighborhood first and how he met all his competition and friends). Its in cantonese and not subbed so i cant help you guys out there. But i differently like that 1 better(eeven though the quality was bad) cuz the story was great and the games were so exciting, but in tis series, its feels like everything is rushed, and its jsut a flashback of everything in the past mostly so far(that happened in the younger series).

You couldn't be more on spot.
Old 2006-01-16, 02:07   Link #17
pang1986

Where can I find #11 and later? If someone has the link can you please post it on?
Thanx
pang1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-16, 09:57   Link #18
sangofe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pang1986
Where can I find #11 and later? If someone has the link can you please post it on?
Thanx
You can buy dvds from amazon.co.jp or other stores that carries japanes R2 dvds.
Old 2006-02-02, 04:57   Link #19
skanjos

there isnt made any progress in the last few months.it would be great if someone is willing to translate ct but none is interested.i have all eps in spanish and i dont understand nothing hehe,i downloaded the first 10 eps from infusion but i think thats it (i searched for 11 and 12 some of you said thats it was out but i couldnt find them).anyway if anyone is willing to translate the next episodes or captain tsubasa j that would be great.{and buying from ebay,amazon and stuff is not a solution for many of us who live in !$!#$ countries }
skanjos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 21:57   Link #20
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by skanjos
there isnt made any progress in the last few months.it would be great if someone is willing to translate ct but none is interested.i have all eps in spanish and i dont understand nothing hehe,i downloaded the first 10 eps from infusion but i think thats it (i searched for 11 and 12 some of you said thats it was out but i couldnt find them).anyway if anyone is willing to translate the next episodes or captain tsubasa j that would be great.{and buying from ebay,amazon and stuff is not a solution for many of us who live in !$!#$ countries }
There is also a German dubbed version (I guess there are 28 or so episodes). If you know German, you can try that.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote