AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-10-17, 04:31   Link #1261
Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Gah, we definitely need moar Makoto in cute, frilly clothes, but you CANNOT say that Episode 15's outfits weren't at all HAWT.
No, you cannot. I liked the black shirt best. Very slick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
First, MakotoxYuhiko is couple made in Heaven
I guess you could say she brings out the man in her. :P But you must be on to something, I've never seen Yukiho this excited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Feminine Makoto is fine, but that dress she put on was too much. If it's nothing too frilly like her live concert outfit, then that's fine.
She can attract me any day of the week. Like a magnet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
"Chihaya is best! Death to does who mock her bosoms!"
If anyone were so foolish, death would be slow and agonizing indeed.

Quote:
"Love Yayoi and die!"
I went there. Now slowly walk away... we don't want no' trouble now, do we?

Lastly, I'll just add that Haruka was tremendously funny this episode. In agreement with Chihaya, she's funny in spite of herself, but she's also a pretty damn good host. Let's see some more love for her, she's earned it.
Old 2011-10-17, 06:54   Link #1262
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
I'm with this ^ but I want her dream to be fulfill, where she can attract guys as well.
Makoto only needs to wear mini skirt and sleeveless shirt like the stage costume to attrace me...

Btw, so the next episode will be Hibiki episode, i assume??
Lost in the wild??
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 07:01   Link #1263
Kamui04

Speaking of Hibiki, the preview seems to indicate a Hibiki episode. On the other hand it seems to trick us into believing she was misled and lost during the challenge. But if anyone remembers during this episode they mentioned they'd post a video of Haruka hitting her face with the box lid as well as the results of Hibiki Challenge.

http://www.idolmaster-anime.jp/namassuka/index.html

If you check the fake Namassuka! page at the bottom left there is the Haruka video and the right a flash animation congratulating Hibiki for reaching the goal and thanking the fans for cheering her.
Kamui04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 09:08   Link #1264
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

So I decided to try and start complying a 765 Pro discography...

...then I realized that how many songs/singles/albums do they have since they began?!

Anyway, anyone got a listing of all of them? I'll try hunting for seeds or DDLs for the older ones and grab the current ones off torrent...
Old 2011-10-17, 09:31   Link #1265
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
So I decided to try and start complying a 765 Pro discography...

...then I realized that how many songs/singles/albums do they have since they began?!

Anyway, anyone got a listing of all of them? I'll try hunting for seeds or DDLs for the older ones and grab the current ones off torrent...
http://www.project-imas.com/w/Main_Page

good luck...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 09:50   Link #1266
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
They're a non codex Astartes compliant chapter, in that they have twelve companies instead of ten. Each company Carries a specific idol (or pair of identical twin idols) on their battle standards.
The 765th Space Marine Chapter, or Chapter 765 as it is frequently known, is an unnamed non-codex compliant chapter declared excommunicatus traitoris for their heretical belief in the worship of 'idols', female dieties they claim to be on the same standing as the Emperor himself.

-- LoweGear, last words before the Inquisition.

Quote:
And each company has a different battlecry for their respective idols like:

"For Ami Mami!"

"For Queen Takane and her Ramen!"

"Miki is our Honey!"

"Chihaya is best! Death to does who mock her bosoms!"

"Love Yayoi or die!"

"Makoto's best into action!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Adding to this:

Haruka: "Idols lead the way!" with this in the bg

Miki: "The use of deadly afu is authorized zzzzzzzzzz" with this in the bg

Hibiki: "Haisai! Execute the mission dazouu~!" with this in bg

Yayoi: "Stay poor, stay alive!" with this in bg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post

You know what? My download cap is not Lady.
Old 2011-10-17, 10:39   Link #1267
Miraluka
Banned

Anyone noticed Producer handinng the water drink over to Miki, Haruka and... himself?

LOL, no drinks for Chihaya.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 10:55   Link #1268
jcdietz03

The Idolmaster 2 PS3 demo is here! It was put up on PSN a few days ago. I need to check it out.

How to make a Japanese PSN account:
http://www.gamesradar.com/10-great-j...download-them/

Demo downloads are free just like US PSN. I will need to try this tonight.

You all watch Idolmaster. Why not try the game? The first hit is free
jcdietz03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 11:08   Link #1269
karuroso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Actually the discography is already out in the "wild" and is being constantly updated (55,91 gb =D)
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 12:35   Link #1270
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

BakaBT has a hefty discography (albeit being incomplete) in both 320 MP3 or FLAC, but I didn't say anythin-

Anyways, what WAS with Producer keeping that last water bottle for himself? Everyone hates Chihaya and it should be a crime punishable by slow death. o.o

[EDIT] Also, regarding the PS3 demo, I replayed it and tried one of the performances. The only other iM@S game I played (SP) had a slightly less rhythm-based foundation for the performances so I got a little confused the first time. On the second try I got it completely and even beat Jupiter with a Burst tactic. Danketsu! Danketsu! Now for Ryuugu Komachi, I guess...I hear they're harder than Jupiter, and rightfully so. I put Yukiho, Miki and Yayoi on my team this time, and the next event is even allowing me to add Azusa and Iori as guests. They're acting so freaking adorable that my teeth hurt. XD

Last edited by Hiroi Sekai; 2011-10-17 at 13:32.
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 14:02   Link #1271
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui04 View Post
Speaking of Hibiki, the preview seems to indicate a Hibiki episode. On the other hand it seems to trick us into believing she was misled and lost during the challenge. But if anyone remembers during this episode they mentioned they'd post a video of Haruka hitting her face with the box lid as well as the results of Hibiki Challenge.

http://www.idolmaster-anime.jp/namassuka/index.html

If you check the fake Namassuka! page at the bottom left there is the Haruka video and the right a flash animation congratulating Hibiki for reaching the goal and thanking the fans for cheering her.
That's weird. I still want my Hibiki episode, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Anyone noticed Producer handinng the water drink over to Miki, Haruka and... himself?

LOL, no drinks for Chihaya.
Wait, what? lol

He gave the water bottle to her.

Quote:

[EDIT] Also, regarding the PS3 demo, I replayed it and tried one of the performances. The only other iM@S game I played (SP) had a slightly less rhythm-based foundation for the performances so I got a little confused the first time. On the second try I got it completely and even beat Jupiter with a Burst tactic. Danketsu! Danketsu! Now for Ryuugu Komachi, I guess...I hear they're harder than Jupiter, and rightfully so. I put Yukiho, Miki and Yayoi on my team this time, and the next event is even allowing me to add Azusa and Iori as guests. They're acting so freaking adorable that my teeth hurt. XD
You gotta utilize all 3 of the heart things to win..well, for me anyway lol.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 14:07   Link #1272
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Wait, what? lol

Waitwut? Did I forget about it too? >.>
*watches again*
So he does. I probably missed it; I was blogging about the episode whilst watching it, after all>.<

Quote:
You gotta utilize all 3 of the heart things to win..well, for me anyway lol.
Mhm, I just didn't know the timing the first time; didn't bother to watch those giant and ridiculously obvious pulsating rings in each of the appeal circles. This is coming from someone who plays Osu, so I'm a little ashamed. Anyways, it's a great style of gameplay that not only has you keeping basic time, but making sure all three appeal circles are equally utilized, all three of your idols are balanced, all three of your appeal bursts are well used, and that you catch voltage bursts quickly to overpower the opponent. It's quick, it's frantic, and it's quite fun. I was going to mention how doing so much doesn't allow you to focus on the background performance at all, but there's a replay you can watch at the end anyways so it's all good.
Old 2011-10-17, 14:14   Link #1273
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I had to watch it again rofl. I would've been pretty ashamed at Honeyducer if he took that shit for himself.

And agreed. I tried timing the beats right while watching them dance, but that didn't work out so well. Stuff is pretty intense with everything you have to keep an eye on.
Old 2011-10-17, 14:24   Link #1274
Echoes

Quote:
Waitwut? Did I forget about it too? >.>
*watches again*
So he does. I probably missed it; I was blogging about the episode whilst watching it, after all>.<
He retroactively went back and changed his actions through the use of some sort of time-travel contraption. He knew I noticed and got scared.
Old 2011-10-17, 14:43   Link #1275
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I had to watch it again rofl. I would've been pretty ashamed at Honeyducer if he took that shit for himself.

And agreed. I tried timing the beats right while watching them dance, but that didn't work out so well. Stuff is pretty intense with everything you have to keep an eye on.
"Honeyducer" might just need to be trademarked and put on lunchboxes, keychains, etc.
I'm a freakin' marketing genius. Put me in corporate boss, I'm ready! I'm totally lady!

Anyways, the gameplay at its base is like any other rhythm game, but I love how it makes you think of so much more as you go. Much more complex than Rock Band, which I totally need to play again. >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
He retroactively went back and changed his actions through the use of some sort of time-travel contraption. He knew I noticed and got scared.
Broducer is a time traveler?! Quick, I want you to assemble an elite squadron for protection. I want you to find Marty McFly, Doc Brown, Asahina Mikuru, and Makoto Konno. Hurry, before Seducer uses his ridiculous powers again!
Old 2011-10-17, 15:26   Link #1276
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
The 765th Space Marine Chapter, or Chapter 765 as it is frequently known, is an unnamed non-codex compliant chapter declared excommunicatus traitoris for their heretical belief in the worship of 'idols', female dieties they claim to be on the same standing as the Emperor himself.
HERESY! Everybody knows that the Idols are all in fact the spiritual daughters of the Emperor thus tripling their holiness!
Roger Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 17:42   Link #1277
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Wait, what? lol

I was making fun of her .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 17:51   Link #1278
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I wasn't! ;_; *cries in corner*
Sorry I didn't get it; it's not an in-your-face kind of joke like Akari from Yuru Yuri was. >.<

But seriously, I actually missed him giving the water bottle to Chihaya the first time >.<
Old 2011-10-17, 18:09   Link #1279
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Well feck you too.

Spoiler:
Old 2011-10-17, 19:43   Link #1280
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Broducer is a time traveler?! Quick, I want you to assemble an elite squadron for protection. I want you to find Marty McFly, Doc Brown, Asahina Mikuru, and Makoto Konno. Hurry, before Seducer uses his ridiculous powers again!
If you want to stop a time traveler, get the greatest time traveler in the universe, The Doctor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
HERESY! Everybody knows that the Idols are all in fact the spiritual daughters of the Emperor thus tripling their holiness!
Then let us eliminate the Inquisition traitors who refuse to accept the holy daughters of the Emperor.

Tags
comedy, drama, idolmaster, musical, puchim@s