AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-25, 08:44   Link #261
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

It depends though, since the Student council and Gino and Anya both know that Kallen's in the Black Knights, he can't erase that part of her without creating inconsistencies. And it is not like the Emperor wants people to know about geass given that only Suzaku knows about it.
Old 2008-06-25, 08:45   Link #262
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
It depends though, since the Student council and Gino and Anya both know that Kallen's in the Black Knights, he can't erase that part of her without creating inconsistencies. And it is not like the Emperor wants people to know about geass given that only Suzaku knows about it.
That's a good point, but he could always bring Gino, Anya and the SC all in for some mind altering too. I wouldn't put it past Suzaku.
Old 2008-06-25, 08:49   Link #263
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Depends, because Schneizel is also there, if a prisoner comes back with a total change of personality and three of his knights don't seem to notice then he might start wondering what is going on. Of course he could get mind wiped too I guess.
Old 2008-06-25, 08:50   Link #264
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Yeah, I know. The more I think about it, the more it sounds implausible.
Old 2008-06-25, 08:59   Link #265
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
You know, I'm against it too.

IMHO brain-washing the SC was a crappy twist. That opened too much stupid possibilities about Charles Geass.

The staff only used it to prevent some inconsistencies. But that was useless.
Old 2008-06-25, 09:03   Link #266
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
the whole point about the brain washing was to reset the story and not lose the ashford aspect of it
wouldnt make that much sense to do it again
Old 2008-06-25, 09:03   Link #267
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
I see what you are saying, but I think that is where Kallen's father comes into play. I think they will attribute her "change of heart" to coming around to her fathers view and be a good daughter. I would not be surprised at a push from the Britanians for a Susaku x Kallen pairing either, but events will happen before that comes to fruition.
Old 2008-06-25, 09:09   Link #268
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

That still doesn't make much sense, if they wipe the part about her being "Kozuku Kallen" from her mind and she does not remember about being in the Black Knight that is not a change of heart. It's more like amnesia rather then a change of heart. A change of heart doesn't mean you forget your past.

Of course I may be biased because my Kallen fanboy side does not want her to be mind wiped by Charles.
Old 2008-06-25, 09:11   Link #269
yamibakura

Current Balance of Power

Black Knights --

High level
Lelouch
Xingke
Toudo
Rolo

Mid Level
CC
Chiba
Asahina
Hong Gu
Zhou Xianglin
Viletta
Tamaki (Low Level?)

Britanian Side

Trump Card
Kallen--- (she is captured so we don't know what will happen to her yet)
Suzaku -- (idiot)
Nina -- (why....)

High Level
The other KOR- are all the seats filled? So thats 8 KOR
Jerimiah(Sigfried)
Cornelia (questionable)
Guilford (questionable)
Schneizel
Anya
Gino

Battle tactics and strategy aside, this looks like the existing line up between both sides. The advantage right now definitely goes to Britania. With current information I think it is in the realm of possibility for Anya, and Gino to switch sides to balance out the current loss of Kallen, while Kallen will be forced to switch sides (only to be saved later by Lelouch) then maybe possibly Suzaku - but thats talking close to the endgame. No idea about Nina. -_- edit: also based on this line up, I'd throw in Cornelia and Guilford on the Black Knights side just for sake of argument.
Old 2008-06-25, 09:13   Link #270
amjzz

I wonder if lelouch is going to use his geass on the 2 knights asking them to save kallen...will be a fast way without use the order of the black knights...

It might give clues to suzaku that lelouch is zero again, but if sayoko disguises as lelouch while zero is in battle it can be a good way for cover the fact that lelouch recovered his memory.
Old 2008-06-25, 09:15   Link #271
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
That still doesn't make much sense, if they wipe the part about her being "Kozuku Kallen" from her mind and she does not remember about being in the Black Knight that is not a change of heart. It's more like amnesia rather then a change of heart. A change of heart doesn't mean you forget your past.

Of course I may be biased because my Kallen fanboy side does not want her to be mind wiped by Charles.
Well I certainly don't want it to happen. I just think it can be explained away easily in CG world using the daddy angle. I'm not sure of Charles power's limitations, he may not have to make her forget the Black Knights, just pervert her view of her time there. Push up the fears that Lelouch Geassed her into helping/love, them not rescuing her means they don't care etc.
Old 2008-06-25, 09:17   Link #272
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Suzaku isn't a complete moron though, if Anya and Gino both start to act different from their usual selves and frees Kallen he will know that they have been geassed.
Old 2008-06-25, 09:22   Link #273
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Suzaku isn't a complete moron though, if Anya and Gino both start to act different from their usual selves and frees Kallen he will know that they have been geassed.
I'm not sure if it will matter by that time. I think in a couple of more episodes it won't matter if everyone knows who Zero is. He would probably be happy about Kallen be geassed and their possible pairing/ fighting ally.
Old 2008-06-25, 09:23   Link #274
amjzz

Lelouch will probably rescue her soon...after all its probably the best pilot that the order of the black knights have...

For now it seems that lelouch only wants to find that organization that study the geass...and maybe some battles with britannia...
Old 2008-06-25, 09:25   Link #275
Isegrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
Oh, I do. Fancy Dress pictures, fancy enough to be presented to the emperor in.
Maybe Gino is asking her out? "Ask" is probably not the right word, but wearing a ball gown is better than being tied in a straight jacket. And such a nice blue-eyed blonde guy, without being accompanied by a girl? He seems to have at least a little crush on her.

Best scene of Ep. 12: Lelouch standing in front of Kallen, saying "Onna... no ko?!"
Old 2008-06-25, 09:26   Link #276
yamibakura

I think given Anya and Lelouch's past, Anya will join. Gino would probably come to like Lelouch just as he does Suzaku, so he might join after hearing Anya join. Of course if they just left the KOR like nothing, it would hurt Lelouch's cover at Ashford. But really, who knows how much longer Lelouch can keep that up.
Old 2008-06-25, 09:29   Link #277
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isegrim View Post
Maybe Gino is asking her out? "Ask" is probably not the right word, but wearing a ball gown is better than being tied in a straight jacket. And such a nice blue-eyed blonde guy, without being accompanied by a girl? He seems to have at least a little crush on her.

Best scene of Ep. 12: Lelouch standing in front of Kallen, saying "Onna... no ko?!"
I know Gino and her "shared" a moment a few episodes back. I just can't help but feel if she gets "converted", she is going to be Suzaku's prize. Because that would really pump the Suzaku vs Lelouch
Old 2008-06-25, 09:30   Link #278
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

KoR betrayal doesn't sounds bad to Lelouch. He has lost too many things. Time to gain new allies. At least he has Rolo and Xingke on his book right now. Anya may join Lelouch but Gino will stood by Suzaku.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-06-25, 09:33   Link #279
yamibakura

You're probably right. Yet those two seem to be a pair. In that you always see them together in some way.
Old 2008-06-25, 09:36   Link #280
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isegrim View Post

Gino does not have a crush on Kallen, he just said she was his type. Basically it was a more refined way of saying "I'd hit that" type thing. He may develope a crush on her later but as of now hes more interested in her as Gurren's pilot then anything romantic.

And Kallen's feminine charms are kind of hard to miss so... no. Lelouch may be romantically inept but he is not blind.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories