AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (third season) - Episode 4 Rating
Perfect 10 14 28.57%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 8 16.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 18.37%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 30.61%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 4.08%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.04%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-04, 18:27   Link #41
defrule

Pity, I really enjoy this series.
Old 2008-08-05, 09:37   Link #42
Silaqui

Send a message via ICQ to Silaqui
Finally saw and enjoyed episode 4.

I laughed when Louise whispered "Saito you idiot." all through the night.
Old 2008-08-05, 16:34   Link #43
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silaqui View Post
Finally saw and enjoyed episode 4.

I laughed when Louise whispered "Saito you idiot." all through the night.
Her face when she's going "Saito... More... Saito... More..." is PRICELESS.

Anyway...

I may be realizing this a little late in the game, but is it just me or is this series about Saito and Louise's relationship hardly ever advancing?

The Tifa b00bs thing is starting to get on my nerves. Isn't there plot to cover?

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
Old 2008-08-05, 17:29   Link #44
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

They really crossed the line of fanservice with the last part of episode 4 >.<

Im loosing my respeact for Saito bit by bit .... i cant believe he is the same guy that faced a whole army while having no other reasons but to protect the girl he loved and all because of stupid funservice.

But what annoys me more is that everything but the fanservice is great... Siesta opening the door when Louise was kissing the pillow, Saito deciding to kneel and beg so he woudnt get "his loved ones" involved was nice and Louise saving the day because they woke her up was all too good to be spoiled by that stupid ending -.-
Old 2008-08-05, 20:31   Link #45
gugumomu
the hedgehog

well Saito is still a normal healthy teenager surrounded by lots of seductive temptations. and he's not a romantic hero like Don Quijote, but a normal boy thrown into a alien world trying to live there by the principles learned at home. you cant expect him to be all-time-cool like Guiche.

it was a really funny episode, made me laugh all way through. i'm not complaining about the fan service, it's not the aggressive type where it's waved without meaning and all the time in front of your eyes. as for the feeling of missing general plot (what happened with Joseph's conspiration ? , we have now ep 4 and 5 shoving us just tranquille all-day-life at the academy), i've gotten used to it from season 2. standalone episodes, this is annoying
Old 2008-08-05, 23:21   Link #46
Claude

Send a message via AIM to Claude Send a message via Yahoo to Claude
Best episode, so far anyway...7/10
Louise is cute when she's obsessed.
Old 2008-08-05, 23:59   Link #47
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by gugumomu View Post
well Saito is still a normal healthy teenager surrounded by lots of seductive temptations. and he's not a romantic hero like Don Quijote, but a normal boy thrown into a alien world trying to live there by the principles learned at home. you cant expect him to be all-time-cool like Guiche.
Well that would be logic if he didnt get married with Louise and afterwards go face an army with only a talking sword. Leaving the only chance he had to return to his world and then jumping into the enemy army for a girl that treats him like crap? ... That pretty much makes him a romantic hero dont u think?

Now back to this last episode... Tifa saved his life and he tries to protect her... i dont blame him at all. But grabing her boobs because she wanted to prove that they are real? Dont you think it doesnt make any sense?
Old 2008-08-06, 00:13   Link #48
crystalalien87
Louise Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by incube View Post
Well that would be logic if he didnt get married with Louise and afterwards go face an army with only a talking sword.
they didnt get married....the marriage was never finished and it wasnt official yes its true and i hate to believe but no they are still Single which leaves me a chance to get her lol
Old 2008-08-06, 07:10   Link #49
Xhokhusmak

Is it just me that thinks Beatrice's friends are horribly drawn? =\
Old 2008-08-06, 08:54   Link #50
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalalien87 View Post
they didnt get married....the marriage was never finished and it wasnt official yes its true and i hate to believe but no they are still Single which leaves me a chance to get her lol
Well it might not be an official marriage but there was sure a promise between them as important as an actual weading ....
Old 2008-08-06, 10:22   Link #51
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
If it would be such important thing then they would have surely have had at least few thoughts regarding it, but the truth is - it wasn't...In novels it is well explained why (Saito really believing that Louise just wanted to try it out, while Louise - not admitting to herself.)
Old 2008-08-06, 11:52   Link #52
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
If it would be such important thing then they would have surely have had at least few thoughts regarding it, but the truth is - it wasn't...In novels it is well explained why (Saito really believing that Louise just wanted to try it out, while Louise - not admitting to herself.)
im talking about the anime... and the way they showed it, Saito and Louise promised each other at the church making it clear their love for each other before they had to part ways... (Louise thinking that she was going to delay the enemy while Saito was thinking of taking her place).
Old 2008-08-06, 12:00   Link #53
salv87
Can't think of a title^_^

Since the anime is based on boob-jokes and situations where Saito gets into contact with other girls, if they would admit their wedding as serious and center only on the love between Loise and Saito, the anime would end I think.. or it's popularity could drop tremendously..
Old 2008-08-06, 13:37   Link #54
Darknemo2000

Again, if the wedding would be so serious then you have to say that Saito is a player and a heartless bastard as he simply ignores this promise and feels pretty ok to flirt with other girls or grab their boobs.

In novels is that Saito doenst know about Louise's feelings. And he still is much lesser pervert than in anime. If you are saying that Saito understand Louise's feelings and still acts the way he does then he is just a bastard.
Old 2008-08-06, 13:46   Link #55
salv87
Can't think of a title^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Again, if the wedding would be so serious then you have to say that Saito is a player and a heartless bastard as he simply ignores this promise and feels pretty ok to flirt with other girls or grab their boobs.

In novels is that Saito doenst know about Louise's feelings. And he still is much lesser pervert than in anime. If you are saying that Saito understand Louise's feelings and still acts the way he does then he is just a bastard.
that sound very logical ^_^
Old 2008-08-06, 14:00   Link #56
Darknemo2000

And dont tell me "he is just a healthy young boy" argument as there are some limits where the bounds of relationship take over the being a healthy young man/woman and this being an almost marriage where as you say both understand each other and are making a genuine promise seems like being one of such bounds .
Old 2008-08-06, 15:19   Link #57
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Doggy Louise was cute. She should try that disguise next time she wants to seduce Saito.

Also, how come a man who stood up to an army of 70000 and took hours to go down had any troubles with half a dozen punks? (Even if they're supposedly elite.)
Old 2008-08-06, 15:22   Link #58
Darknemo2000

Anh_Minh, level of emotions..Basically he is stronger the stronger emotions are, and since in the army beating case his emotions were on a higher level he was so strong...
Old 2008-08-06, 15:24   Link #59
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Yeah, OK, but that bitch tried to have Tifa boiled alive. Shouldn't he have had enough emotion to face, oh 10000 people at least? Or heck, even 1000.
Old 2008-08-06, 16:11   Link #60
Darknemo2000

Well in that case he was on the verge of death and it was about Louise... and he doesn't love Tiffa... Believe me if it were Louise in Tiffa's case Saito would have knocked those guys with an ease... Yeah i know it sounds bit coldhearted but it seems like Tiffa did not generate strong enough emotions for Saito.
Closed Thread