AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 6 13.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 13 28.89%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 19 42.22%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 11.11%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 2.22%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 2.22%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-12-09, 08:31   Link #61
Loc
curious

I can't help but think, that the other Mikoto is a robot.
Loc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 09:08   Link #62
zetsubou-san
suicidal self-flagellator

Spoiler for Mikoto, MISAKA and (released) Manga spoilers:

"It seems that the MISAKA adapted in the anime is even stranger than the MISAKA in the Manga. At least her tendencies to speak in the 3rd person isn't as bad in the manga. Otherwise her monotone-speech reminds zetsubou-san of Yuki Nagato." Observes zetsubou-san as he draws another lungful of tobacco goodness from his pipe.
zetsubou-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 09:28   Link #63
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
MISAKA 3rd person speech combined with the desciption at the end was a little hard to follow at first but i quickly caught on and moved past it. I find her an intriguing character almost like she is devoid of emotion but not really and her not so obvious relation to Mikoto. Yes they say there are sister but there obviously more going then meets the eye which is why i am avoiding spoilers like the bubonic plague right now. Mikoto's speech about hating how the super computer govern humans was interesting and got me think just where the story is headed.

Mikoto's character is full of energy and fun to watch, and her VA is pretty good. Touma just seems to attract this all this crap around him even with his lost memories. I mean the guy has a crazy nun and an equal as nutty Miko living in his house oh and 1 cat lol. I love how Misaka got rid of the flees on Spinx but that poor cat even if the voltage was low im sure it still felt it lol.

Im sure things will be getting interesting again. I almost cringed when Misaka's snipers rifle exploded in her face god it looked like hurt.
Old 2008-12-09, 09:34   Link #64
Bordix

well, I prefer the interaction w/ touma and misaka in the manga than the anime. They removed many funny scenes >.>
Old 2008-12-09, 14:33   Link #65
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Oh come on, is it so hard to imagine him meeting her once in the weeks that he was released from hospital? Especially since she IS his next door neighbor.

Doesn't work that way, seeing as how neither are an actual profession...

...Unless you can consider Acting School.
Ok so....Shrine Maiden school? Otherwise I have no idea why Hime dresses like that other then it suits her eccentric personality...

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 21:30   Link #66
bloodyknight

I believe that it is kind of hard to have that much funny scenes in an anime... It's only allow less than 20 mins of airtime... Unlike the manga which you can put as much as you liked... It is disappointing though.
bloodyknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-10, 01:10   Link #67
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimichi View Post
Ok so....Shrine Maiden school? Otherwise I have no idea why Hime dresses like that other then it suits her eccentric personality...
She's not a student to begin with

But sure, why not? Call it Religion School... But that would fall under Magic's jurisdiction wouldn't it
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-10, 02:31   Link #68
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
She's not a student to begin with
Actually...
Spoiler for not revealed in the anime... for some reason... JC STAFFuuuuuuuuuu!:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-10, 08:13   Link #69
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for Official website:
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-10, 10:46   Link #70
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Spoiler for Official website:
Actually, there isn't any spoiler-ish pictures, so even if you look, there is no fear of getting spoiled.

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-12-10, 13:38   Link #71
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Actually, there isn't any spoiler-ish pictures, so even if you look, there is no fear of getting spoiled.
Objection, your honor. There is one particularly spoilerish one.

Spoiler:
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-10, 14:12   Link #72
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Objection, your honor. There is one particularly spoilerish one.

Spoiler:
The Sisters were shown very clearly in the preview released months before the anime though... And the official website's top page also shows them...

Old 2008-12-10, 15:01   Link #73
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
The Sisters were shown very clearly in the preview released months before the anime though... And the official website's top page also shows them...
Well that was just a spoilerish preview. I've seen what you're talking about, but not everyone has.
Old 2008-12-10, 15:05   Link #74
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
Well that was just a spoilerish preview. I've seen what you're talking about, but not everyone has.
Haha, perhaps it was, though it only went and showed the characters that appeared, not anything about the story (well... putting the Index thing aside, and that was a fake). And originally, the Sisters should have already been revealed as this point.
Though well, if someone hasn't gone to the official website even once or get spoiled by one of the un-hidden spoilers in the past, than I guess it could be considered one. Either way, it is hidden in a tag...

Old 2008-12-11, 20:42   Link #75
bloodyknight

Quote:
Haha, perhaps it was, though it only went and showed the characters that appeared, not anything about the story (well... putting the Index thing aside, and that was a fake). And originally, the Sisters should have already been revealed as this point.
Though well, if someone hasn't gone to the official website even once or get spoiled by one of the un-hidden spoilers in the past, than I guess it could be considered one. Either way, it is hidden in a tag...
Well, I have seen the latest manga from Index... Those who have done the same will know that we will find out what MISAKA is and her purpose in the next episode... Undoubtedly, it is related to Accelerator, our Deflection Machine, and our favorite ojou-sama, Misaka... We might get something to see from her as well... But I wouldn't want to spoil that, do I?
bloodyknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 20:33   Link #76
typhonsentra

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Lol @ Touma

Touma with Misaka Imouto

Index: Hey! You're with a strange girl again?!

Touma: You...

Aisa: Perhaps that is his fate. He raises flags with other people and goes down their story routes

So does this mean in every arc he gets girl?
Yeah, that was a pretty hilarious observation they made. Why the hell is Aisa living there anyway?
typhonsentra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 06:51   Link #77
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhonsentra View Post
Yeah, that was a pretty hilarious observation they made. Why the hell is Aisa living there anyway?
"Let me stay here because I'm beautiful."
Old 2008-12-16, 07:06   Link #78
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
"Let me stay here because I'm beautiful."
"Yes my beautiful Miko Ojou-sama."