AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-07, 08:26   Link #61
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Yeah, the dude throws stuff in just for shock value I think. Sometimes, it's really in bad taste. Though, I find it quite sad that more people are bothered by the fact that Angie's a guy than the fact that he was raped. I personally think the rape is worse.
Yeah, I didn't mind all the cuddling and implied homo, but the rape bit was too much. I hope the author doesn't be like Oh!Great when it comes to these things. I dropped Tenjho Tenge when err... 'toys' as torture methods got brought into the fray.
Old 2010-08-07, 08:53   Link #62
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
as for mina not they will not ravage her once they learn her secret but once she is pregnant with there child and gives birth to it they will kill her due to fact she is no longer useful remember purebloods can only give birth once in there lifetime. Thus ending the tepes line and making a new one in there image.
Somehow I don't see Mina giving consent to one of those guys to get her pregnant, that being the case the only way I see her getting pregnant is ..........

Well u know.... and "THAT" .....wouldn't be something extremely shocking now that author has set a precedent and demonstrated he is willing to go darkside on us...
Old 2010-10-20, 06:35   Link #63
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Holy shit, this manga is getting better and better and better. Major spoilers for volume 8.
Spoiler:

Hime-sama is just so badass when she has to be.
Old 2010-12-02, 16:49   Link #64
Yorae_paladin1

was this series dropped havent seen an update in like forver
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Old 2010-12-29, 20:35   Link #65
Random Wanderer

Quote:
was this series dropped havent seen an update in like forver
The quickest way to get it right now is probably buying it officially. That's how I'm doing it. Few people are daring to translate it after some lunatic caused a huge fuss several months back about websites carrying "inappropriate" manga.

Anyway. Volume 9 has some serious shakeups. And Amazon says volume 10 won't be out until July! ...I'm probably going to kill someone if I have to wait that long, given how this volume ended.

Spoiler for Volume 9:

What a freaking screwed up place to stop for six months before showing us what happens next.

Last edited by Random Wanderer; 2010-12-29 at 21:02.
Old 2010-12-30, 01:51   Link #66
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
The quickest way to get it right now is probably buying it officially. That's how I'm doing it. Few people are daring to translate it after some lunatic caused a huge fuss several months back about websites carrying "inappropriate" manga.

Anyway. Volume 9 has some serious shakeups. And Amazon says volume 10 won't be out until July! ...I'm probably going to kill someone if I have to wait that long, given how this volume ended.

Spoiler for Volume 9:

What a freaking screwed up place to stop for six months before showing us what happens next.
yeah it sucks but with volume 10 at lest according to mangaupdates seven seas have caught up with japan.

Head or Gut?
Old 2010-12-30, 10:14   Link #67
Yorae_paladin1

wow so what happened to yuki?
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Old 2010-12-30, 19:53   Link #68
Random Wanderer

Buy the manga and find out.

No really, it's a significant spoiler, you need to read it properly rather than have someone tell it to you, and I don't know about anywhere that's even kept up with the English manga releases, let alone the Japanese ones.

Quote:
yeah it sucks but with volume 10 at lest according to mangaupdates seven seas have caught up with japan.
I'm not sure that's a good thing. It just means that volume 11 probably won't be out until a good year after volume 10 comes out.

Last edited by Random Wanderer; 2010-12-30 at 20:07.
Old 2010-12-30, 21:39   Link #69
Yorae_paladin1

tell me since i have no places to buy manga that i know off

Old 2010-12-30, 22:36   Link #70
Random Wanderer

Try Amazon. That's where I get all my manga.

If you foolishly still insist on me telling you, despite the fact that it could ruin the scenes in question for you, then fine.
Spoiler:
Old 2010-12-31, 09:48   Link #71
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Try Amazon. That's where I get all my manga.

If you foolishly still insist on me telling you, despite the fact that it could ruin the scenes in question for you, then fine.
Spoiler:
Hmm i thought that would be something that might force Mina to vampirize yuki but i doubt she would do that to her unless she had her consent

Old 2010-12-31, 17:01   Link #72
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Hmm i thought that would be something that might force Mina to vampirize yuki but i doubt she would do that to her unless she had her consent
Mina has no intention of ever turning Yuki into a vampire. That was made clear in volume 8, but we could have figured it out before. Remember, Mina herself does not consider vampirism to be a desirable state, and considers humans who want to become vampires to be fools. She would likely consider turning Yuki to be a horrible act, a betrayal of Yuki's friendship.
Spoiler:
Old 2010-12-31, 20:55   Link #73
Yorae_paladin1

Spoiler:

Old 2011-01-01, 01:46   Link #74
Random Wanderer

Spoiler:
Old 2011-01-15, 03:36   Link #75
paladin313

Hints and speculation.

I have seen the Japanese cover for vol. 10. It has both Mina's...one in just a brown leotard with a chain around her neck, her hands cuffed, and enraged. The other has her dressed to kill and looking like she's having a good time. It would seem to me by how vol. 9 ended and that cover, that Rozenmann must be keeping her imprisoned until she shows her true form. The only way she could break free is by that, and then, he has her! However, he doesn't know what kind of a time bomb he has on his hands, and, if Akira ever finds out about the clone Mina...God help Rozenmann, because that's the only one who could!
Old 2011-01-23, 13:19   Link #76
Yorae_paladin1

Wait a minute how can

Spoiler:

Old 2011-01-23, 13:26   Link #77
yongshun

only males can be warewolfs

Head or Gut?
Old 2011-01-23, 14:55   Link #78
Yorae_paladin1

How does that work?

Old 2011-01-23, 19:11   Link #79
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Wait a minute how can

Spoiler:
Theory #1: (Plausible and possible) She's rather her stepsister who saw Sannin more like a real brother to her.

Sannin lost his mother from a very young age, as well as Tatiana lost her father.

Eventually, Sannin's father met Tatiana's mother and later both married, joining their two families.

Theory #2: (In case that Tamaki-sensei is messing, but explaining himself with something that makes sense) Maybe Ange did not explain himself correctly or the reader got too literal on his words.

Something along the lines that, "No females are borned into the Earth Clan". However, that's the English translation. Japanese language is tricky to me in the sense that for direct translations one must read on what type of context is being used in the kanji.

So, Anges' words could have been interpreted as "No women borned into the Earth Clan possess the genetic capacity to transform into werewolves or becoming ones themselves. However, they are carriers of the lycanthrope gene."
Old 2011-01-28, 03:27   Link #80
paladin313

General Question

Hey, does anyone remember the name of the vampire doctor that tends to the needs of Mina and Yuki, (the blond with the glasses.) Oh, and can someone get me the names of the three "kids" of the Fangless that become her friends?

Last edited by paladin313; 2011-01-29 at 14:30. Reason: Wanted more information
Closed Thread

Tags
seinen, supernatural