ookamigirl

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 15:08   Link #1462
Tenryu
天龍
*Artist

At least kakashi is fighting obi-kun for real coz' he was always fanboy'ing over him lol
Tenryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 16:17   Link #1463
DKN117

So, next week is gonna be two episodes, if I read Crunchyroll's little message blurb correctly. We know that at least the first one will be about Mecha-Naruto, the new character being introduced in the upcoming Revolutions game. But will it be a two-parter, with both episodes about M-N, or will it just be the first episode, and the second will cover canon material? Or did I read it wrong and we're only getting one episode next week?
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 16:36   Link #1464
Sinedd

Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd
Episode 375 - カカシVSオビト (Kakashi VS. Obito)
Kakashi gets many fights. Kakashi fought Orochimaru, Zabuza, Pain and many more. One episode is titled: Pain Vs. Kakashi.
Perfect episode! Has everything, really! I liked the fight between Obito and Kakashi. I remeMber when I thought that Obito died in the manga when was controlled by Madara. Soo crazy, Rinne Tensei!
Even if Obito lost this fight, the war is far from over.
We have to wait a little more until we see the new Juubi's Jinchuuriki: Obito, the Jinchuriki.
RATE: 10/10
Prepare for some ACTION!
Sinedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 20:28   Link #1465
sayde

Episodes like this one are what give me incentive to keep me tuning in week after week despite already knowing what's going to happen. It's just such a treat seeing some of these fights get such great animation and choreography.

10/10
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 23:44   Link #1466
JustRob

Well it's been fun while it lasted, next week it's back to nonsense bullshit fillers
Old 2014-09-05, 10:17   Link #1467
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Well it's been fun while it lasted, next week it's back to nonsense bullshit fillers
Fillers should last for a single week. The preview even names the next episode as "extra edition".
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-06, 00:45   Link #1468
Ryu_Hirakashi

This episode was perfect! I'm glad I don't read the manga, because I get to see the story unfold. I like it this way over just seeing static pictures in a manga.

I was really gushing with the obito/kakashi fight. Just raw emotion that had built up and they just had to duke it out 1 on 1 and settle it once and for all.
Ryu_Hirakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-11, 08:05   Link #1469
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

What the hell did I just watch? ... talking about promo'ing the crap out of your game... lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-11, 08:11   Link #1470
Kumagawa

2 episodes for only 1000 yen (there's no way these slideshow's cost more than that) what a deal.

/s

Only 1 more weak to go till well more disappointment as the good animation was used for Kakashi vs Obito and now we have cheapness for another 30 episodes.
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-11, 13:46   Link #1471
ookamigirl

Spoiler for plot:

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-12, 04:11   Link #1472
Drake007

Holy mother of gawd. What was this abomination yesterday?
Drake007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-12, 08:28   Link #1473
Sinedd

Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd
Shippuden: EXTRA EDITION// EPISODE 376 & 377 - (MECHA NARUTO)
376 - The Directive to Take the Nine-Tails
Filler. I'm sure you didn't expect too much for a filler.
Suddenly, Naruto is assaulted by ...it appears a new Akatsuki member, a Naruto robot: Mecha Naruto.
Of course that this robot attacks everybody in its way. One by one, everyone is defeated. Kiba, Shikamaru, Choji...
The only thing I liked about this filler is Akatsuki & Orochimaru. Everytime we see Akatsuki and Orochimaru on screens we are interested.
It appears that Orochimaru created + sent this Mecha-Naruto to destroy Konoha Village and why not Akatsuki. Well, at least to interfere with their plans. Akatsuki aren't the only one who wanted Kyubi, Orochimaru too.
We see for a few seconds Itachi talking. Kisame didn't talk. Probably because his voice actor is dead?
377: Naruto vs. Mecha-Naruto
The shinobi of the leaf tried to protect Naruto, but one by one...Neji kicked out from the game, Yamato goes in space, Kakashi dreaming. Whatever happens, something stupid and suddenly Mecha Naruto goes against Orochimaru. We also see Jiraiya for a few second, and yes....how can I forget: Deidara, the Artist. He goes one-one with Gaara, but the fight never ends. Too bad!
This filler episode is a publicity, attract people to play the new game that came out this week: NARUTO STORM REVOLUTION. NEW STORY OF AKATSUKI MEMBERS.
NEXT WEEK: JUBI!
Sinedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-12, 10:55   Link #1474
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

I played the Mecha-Naruto story. It's the most ridiculous thing ever. At least the game is fun.

Here's what happened if anyone is interested : Hinata, Naruto and Mecha-Naruto enter a tournament. Mecha-Naruto and Naruto dislike each other at first. Mecha-Naruto feels jealous because he is being bullied by the villagers same way Naruto was in the past. That's why he changed bodies with him (Who knows how?) and pretends to be Naruto. The real Naruto somehow gets his body back. Then it's all good and fun, they're friends until a twist happens. There is a Kyubi Mode who is evil. They have to stop him and everyone is acting like this is the strongest enemy they have ever faced. And there is some very forced drama with them unable to save normal Mecha-Naruto and...it was terrible. Really terrible. Who wrote this? XD

But the game is fun ^_^

Last edited by Levani; 2014-09-13 at 07:41.
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-12, 20:09   Link #1475
DKN117

I haven't actually watched the episodes, but I just read the synopses on Narutopedia. Mecha-Naruto randomly appears, defeats everyone, Akatsuki characters randomly showing up with Deidara somehow taunting Gaara into running off after him, a random bit of code from Itachi triggering MN to change good, MN sacrificing itself to save the city and everyone just... celebrating?

It reads like a bad fanfic.
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-12, 22:12   Link #1476
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
It reads like a bad fanfic.
Don't worry, the episode doesn't take itself seriously (unlike some part 1 fillers with equally ridiculous plots). It's purposely ridiculous.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-13, 17:44   Link #1477
Mister Twit

That special was bananas. I actually lol'd a few times. If nothing else, that was one of the least predictable Naruto plots in forever.
Mister Twit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-15, 13:15   Link #1478
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

awesome fight between Obito vs. Kakashi!

I also like that it was finally revealed what happened to Rin. Previous episodes make more sense now.
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-18, 08:37   Link #1479
Jerseykid

Obito has a cool new look
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-18, 09:09   Link #1480
Kumagawa

For how slow paced episode 378 seemed it's hard to believe it covered 3 whole chapters.

Then again with the lack of animation it was just like watching a slideshow of the manga.

Still was good though.
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly episode discussion