AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Days

Notices

View Poll Results: School Days - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 44 32.12%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 19 13.87%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 10.22%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 5.84%
6 out of 10 : Average 10 7.30%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 5 3.65%
4 out of 10 : Poor 4 2.92%
3 out of 10 : Bad 4 2.92%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 2.19%
1 out of 10 : Painful 26 18.98%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-11, 21:54   Link #61
CJL13
God of his own ego

Spoiler:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that!
Old 2007-09-11, 21:56   Link #62
TigerII
Pilot in Training

What doji said. One guy getting alot of girls is a very realistic thing. Or at least it was at my school. Hell, everything in this show happened at my school one time or another. I remember one guy who hadtwo girlfriends and three sex friends.

As I said, if none die, it will be a good, 'realistic' ending. This happens alot in real life, and when they leave highschool they will put these things into the past.I mean highschool is such a trivial part of our life. The only thing different is the possibility of murders which is not very common. But it does happen in real life every now and then. The only one who might be scarred several years later is Katsura since she was raped. But that doesn't seem to affect her as much as Makato dumping her so, if they can manage to not kill each other and get out of highschool, they will be all right...IF they can manage not to kill each other.
Old 2007-09-11, 22:01   Link #63
Eclipze

Spoiler for speculation:
Old 2007-09-11, 22:08   Link #64
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Oye,

Spoiler:

I'm curious as to see how this all turns out.
Old 2007-09-11, 22:24   Link #65
kayos
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze View Post
Spoiler for speculation:
The way this anime is heading, I wouldn't be surprise if the final episode is just one big orgy. Although it would be interesting to see Taisuke rape Makoto, quite interesting.
Old 2007-09-11, 22:46   Link #66
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayos View Post
The way this anime is heading, I wouldn't be surprise if the final episode is just one big orgy. Although it would be interesting to see Taisuke rape Makoto, quite interesting.

Very quite interesting, indeed. But if this series ends with a one big orgy, I will throw my TV in the street and go hurt the writers with all my might. I would been much upset with this episode but listening to Kayne West new CD has calm me down alittle.
Old 2007-09-11, 23:01   Link #67
adamatari

Wow, I'm really not sure if this is painful or funny or what. I really can't guess what sort of ending will come up, but I might try...

Spoiler for possible endings?:

As for the realistic aspect, sad but true. It's kinda painful to realize that, biologically speaking (more offspring), idiots like Makoto are more successful. Also painful to realize that very few of these "baby daddies" ever get their a#$es handed to them. But honestly I can't say there's no jealosy on my part - though from a moral standpoint I'm disgusted, it sure would be nice to have tons of girls throw themselves at me. Of course all the girls are pretty dumb as well too. In real life this type of girl is common enough as well, otherwise "players" wouldn't exist.

That's one thing to notice - the girls that are hurt by Makoto (Koto, Sekai, Setsuna, and Otome) are the ones with actual feelings toward him. It seems to me like the others are more typically randy high schoolers who realize they're just out for a good time.
Old 2007-09-11, 23:07   Link #68
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamatari View Post
Wow, I'm really not sure if this is painful or funny or what. I really can't guess what sort of ending will come up, but I might try...

Spoiler for possible endings?:

As for the realistic aspect, sad but true. It's kinda painful to realize that, biologically speaking (more offspring), idiots like Makoto are more successful. Also painful to realize that very few of these "baby daddies" ever get their a#$es handed to them. But honestly I can't say there's no jealosy on my part - though from a moral standpoint I'm disgusted, it sure would be nice to have tons of girls throw themselves at me. Of course all the girls are pretty dumb as well too. In real life this type of girl is common enough as well, otherwise "players" wouldn't exist.

That's one thing to notice - the girls that are hurt by Makoto (Koto, Sekai, Setsuna, and Otome) are the ones with actual feelings toward him. It seems to me like the others are more typically randy high schoolers who realize they're just out for a good time.
Spoiler for My hopeful ending:

And I agree Adam, in the end of the day, it is the playboys who gets the girl and us average frustrated chumps forced to beat off to hot woman who we know will ever have...
Old 2007-09-11, 23:11   Link #69
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

During the preview, there was a siren... I can't remember, but was that there in previous previews?
Old 2007-09-11, 23:41   Link #70
alphabetdude
SKBP KID

wow just when I thought I would see gore it goes another way lol
As for the rest of this series it is just up in the air. The writers threw everything in this ep. But I do want to see the ending as it might have a suprise. Hopefully it will be realistic instead of an orgy or a sappy " I forgive you '' lol

As for the a.f.c. s up there lol I feel for ya but yo chill in real life the girls who the players get arent really worth it ( trust me I know ) and chances are you guys r fine with your love life , ya just not tryin hard lol. There is hope as we all have a player gene , you just need to awaken it lol like DNA2

and props to peeplescuttino for gettin kanyes graduation cd , Curtis got NOTHIN on this lol

Last edited by alphabetdude; 2007-09-11 at 23:59.
Old 2007-09-12, 00:02   Link #71
Mai Kawasumi
Party! Drink! Sex!

The only thing I can think about all this screw episode

Spoiler:

No, seriously, WTF what was all that about?

Jesus Christ am I the only one watching this just for a bad ending?... I want a bloody ending for God's sake!

Old 2007-09-12, 00:12   Link #72
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath

Join the club. A good end for this show is defined as Makoto dying.
Old 2007-09-12, 00:28   Link #73
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Maybe Setsuna returns to kill Makoto(or he kills himself).

I doubt we'll see a game ending.

Anything's possible after this episode....
Old 2007-09-12, 00:29   Link #74
hchuang

Apparently there's a manga version in which the story leads to the "good ending", by good i mean Makoto gets ownt.

Therefore I have a strong feeling in which the gore ending is going to be the anime ending
Old 2007-09-12, 00:31   Link #75
hchuang

Anyways DIE!!! MAKOTO!! DIE!!

Gotta vent out my extreme disgust for such a scum of a character.
Old 2007-09-12, 02:01   Link #76
HeeroX

I'm very disappointed...

This is the most stupid episode so far. It's just like the hentai animes, where the guy fucks everybody with no plot at all.
Old 2007-09-12, 02:08   Link #77
patnam

this episode should be the painful...... every girls except kotonoha being ecchi by makoto (sweet...), coming up next...... makoto get owned and slain...!!!
(how i hate that bastard)
Old 2007-09-12, 02:46   Link #78
rageguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Now lets see...where I can direct my anger
Spoiler:
thats the same shit i would say. we think alike. hopefully makoto finally realized/acknowledge kotonoha now, or else he's really the biggest fucking asswipe ever in anime. also, otome wins as the smartest girl in the show in this episode!

i love school days. i cant wait to see how this will end.
Old 2007-09-12, 03:27   Link #79
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
You don't need to be a playboy to be successful with women. There's a lot of smarter women who know what they want, and if you have good social skills and show yourself to be an interesting option there's really no problem in getting close to them.

No one as stupid as Makoto can be successful either, so I don't see where the realism is. Then again, considering the girls are really stupid too, it could be to a point...
Old 2007-09-12, 04:02   Link #80
Nenkitsune

Send a message via AIM to Nenkitsune Send a message via Yahoo to Nenkitsune
i can't stop crying right now...i really can't...
Spoiler for episode 11:

heerox there was a lot of plot there. it's the rise and massive fall of makoto in a sense. here he is all high on his thrown with girls at his feet because he broke 2 girls, then his world comes crashing down like a failed russian rocket.

side note, only kotonaha made me cry XP

I laughed at the absurdity of all the slutty girls crawling over makoto, then ditching him.

もいちど。。。

Last edited by Nenkitsune; 2007-09-12 at 04:20.
Closed Thread