AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-21, 16:02   Link #61
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
No Chapter, mo' Theories.
Like wether or not we meet a potential new member. Say, do either you, marvelB, or Blackbeard D. Kuma have any idea about the 10th character in that Strawhat crew sketch and wether said sketch is in databook green or some SBS panel?

Last edited by Rainbowman; 2012-02-21 at 19:53.
Old 2012-02-21, 18:30   Link #62
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
I love how even though we are completely new in the New World, Oda has already planned out a course for the Strawhats. We know that they'll most likely end up on the Wano country island somewhen in the future, and also on that cake Island of big Mum. It was similar with Alabasta and Fishmen Island, in fact, now that I think about it, pretty much in every arc so far, we knew what some of the following destinations were. I just love it. That way, you have something to look forward to, even though you are currently busy with other story strings. It guides speculations in a specific directions, without taking away the room for crazy ideas.
Old 2012-02-22, 11:41   Link #63
marvelB

^Yeah, that's true. But something else I also really like is the fact that right after arriving in the New World their first adventure takes place at an island that the marines weren't expecting them to visit. It's almost like the Straw-Hats are even above the usual traveling standards in the NW!

But that being said, the island I'm personally looking forward to the most is Elbaf. There's no way they're going to skip out on the homeland of the giant barbarians after Luffy decided to go there at the end of the Little Garden storyline.....
Old 2012-02-22, 14:08   Link #64
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

No chapter? Just when the manga was getting interesting again.
Old 2012-02-22, 14:22   Link #65
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I like to think Oda's 'focus' on Robin and Nami in last weeks chapter makes up for this one week break.
Old 2012-02-22, 18:52   Link #66
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I like to think Oda's 'focus' on Robin and Nami in last weeks chapter makes up for this one week break.
That and the fact that Databook Deep Blue will be worth said one week break.
Old 2012-02-23, 04:01   Link #67
PortalMyst

yo!
i don't see anything about it, so maybe i'll be first for this guess ^^.
Check OP 464 anime, at about 20-22min, doflamingo gives to oars jr. pretty clean cut. And a big one too, without using any swords.
So, i'll say that its THIS particular shichi, who messed some things up on this island. Also, they never met him before, so i guess it will be him to fight strawhats on this island That would be nice, i hate that guy
Old 2012-02-24, 14:30   Link #68
Bartholomew Kuma ~

Simple analysis to separate 657

1 -

In the paste of the same body of the lower samurai and this type is not found only in spite of Plough Ceccheki Lao previously that the probability to have become is great but we can not say for sure yet is still surprises calculated
Although the call that came in the former of a person requesting help from samurai killer Is this possible be a samurai killer is the person who found the lower half
And how they reached the dragon

2 -

As we have seen the island is divided into two parts for the hot and cold and I think that the place of the laboratory owned by a person I think Vijabank is in the middle of the island in the boundary between the hot and the cool part

3 -

Discover how Usopp is the girl on the plane despite the fact that unlike the back of the iceberg
The red arrow indicates the location opposite the other side and what happened to the mantra and in Damn you Oda
You really persist in playing with our minds

4 -

Noticed with me is a good
The red box: No Room 102 This confirms to us that they retain the rooms for persons arrested for the tests and this is in only one Jatb Vijabank Albahyvesta the manufactures in this place (Shatha)
Blue arrow: refers to a measurement of pressure and this shows us that this room to retain the experiments to measure the extent of carrying a person who has been testing it or something that was made
At the top of the room you will find pipes and I think it's hypnotic gas or the like

5 -

Brooke seems to have benefited from property Vaketh will go to in order to tell him what happened, or perhaps he went behind the abductees Sanji and the rest - who knows

6 -

This person is a head and we found at the bottom half and in liters where the hands and chest??
Is it possible that the hands and chest are the fight of the person who invoked Blovi? And how it reached the head of the prison, we will know this in the next chapter

7 -

Made without the person to kill him in the interest of Lao
Flamengo cut because we do not know the intent to kill after the real power
Baji cut himself we do not know whether or not for its development
Someone other than these three is unlikely, but the odds are in favor of Lao, even if I do not like to say this did not help to Flao and only for the purpose in the future, and certainly does not hurt Cichebukai theme in his favor

8 -

This samurai is clear from his actions that the same person who was killed in Almstnagdin Blovi Aldandan Moshe is cut off anything in order to save his son, a samurai of the same and the town of Llano Rioma Zoro, who fought in Althleelr Park
Since we touched this island that the laboratory test
We have noted previously on the matter (Mr.M) Valouhad that has an interest in the kidnapping of samurai and testing it as we have seen previously is Moriah Cichebukai former fugitive from the government and this makes me Adoor in the buoy is infinitely classy person who was with Moriah is the Flamengo and the only owner of property pieces of Cichebukai and only something which is planning to overthrow the government of the world and away from the next closest Lao option for me is Flamengo and Moriah are on the island and not Lao and vision will become clearer in the coming quarters conclusively

9 -

We come to the big surprise (children Giants)
This strengthens the possibility of the existence of Moriah behind these events, we know his love for the Giants significantly Is Aatra intends to retain an army of zombies giants of the same order as if the New World
For if he were saying (does not work, a giant one, what is stopping you from trying a herd of giants and that he wanted to seem like sheep Erbém
Old 2012-02-25, 16:33   Link #69
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalMyst View Post
yo!
i don't see anything about it, so maybe i'll be first for this guess ^^.
Check OP 464 anime, at about 20-22min, doflamingo gives to oars jr. pretty clean cut. And a big one too, without using any swords.
So, i'll say that its THIS particular shichi, who messed some things up on this island. Also, they never met him before, so i guess it will be him to fight strawhats on this island That would be nice, i hate that guy
The Problem is when Donflaming cuts someone he usually dies ;o
Old 2012-02-26, 16:56   Link #70
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViYMb...e0FAAAAAAAAIAA

Whoa :O

Those who remember me well, Usopp is my favourite crew member so, this was extra epic for me \o/

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.
Old 2012-02-26, 20:12   Link #71
golgo13

Quote:
Originally Posted by holypanl View Post

Those who remember me well, Usopp is my favourite crew member so, this was extra epic for me \o/
Thats an awesome video!

I've been thinking about what the navy has up its sleeves and what it has been up to the last two year. what if...

vegapunk / the government have developed a sword that acts as an extension of a devil fruit user. i.e. for akoji it would be cold, luffy rubber etc.. its a lot like the light sword that kizaru used against raleigh but adapts to the one who is holding it. buggy has this sword. another possibility is the chop chop ability was used to imbue a sword.
Old 2012-02-27, 05:26   Link #72
randomlex
In the eye of the storm

Quote:

Wow, never gave it much thought, but Usopp's Kabuto slingshot is actually a very practical weapon!
Old 2012-02-27, 16:51   Link #73
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic

Ikr? That's Captain Usopp bros, realest pirate in One Piece...I mean, can you prove that a punch from a rubberman would be a real threat IRL? Didn't think so -- that's the power of the Usopp Pirates brah \o/

We keep it real

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.
Old 2012-02-28, 10:19   Link #74
marvelB

Yeah, I saw that video the other day. Usopp was always (and will continue to be) one of my favorite characters, so it's great to see him get so much love from the non-Japanese fans.

BTW, the awesomeness doesn't stop there! We've got quite a bit to look forward to this week: Not only will there be a new chapter coming out (keep an eye out for the new chapter thread sometime later tonight/early tomorrow morning, BTW), but we've also got the inevitable info dump from databook Blue Deep to look forward to, as well (keep an eye on the SBS thread as far as that is concerned). And to top it all off, the Japanese release of the PS3 game Kaizoku Musou (aka Pirate Warriors) is this week, too! Yes, this is a fine time to be an OP fan, indeed.
Old 2012-02-28, 10:32   Link #75
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:

LOL awesome! one piece's influence stretches that far, huh? i find that incredibly cool!
Old 2012-02-28, 15:03   Link #76
Undertaker

Even without seeing the end, just hearing the first few snaps is enough to show that it is a legit weapon.

Only problem is that the wood(?) he used seem to be low grade that isn't sturdy enough to handle the rubber band he used.
Old 2012-02-29, 03:12   Link #77
marvelB

Okay guys, spoilers are out, so it's business as usual.
Closed Thread