Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-02, 20:56   Link #281
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Double WTF
*Chuckles*

Yes, so many things from the past that's unbelievable.
Old 2008-09-02, 20:58   Link #282
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
I doesn't mean it has to serve a romantic purpose infact after all that's happened so far coupled the few amount of episodes we have left I can't see any romantic development happening no matter who the girl is. The fact remains that Lelouch really hasn't shown any romantic interest in any girl in the show.(well beside the slight thing with Shirley but we know how well that ended -_-) Even if it fit Karen character development, It wouldn't fit Lelouch's. Lelouch suddenly saying he loves her would fell forced/rushed at this point simply because of the fact that we've really got nothing in terms of romantic development toward Karen(or any female that's still alive in the show) from Lelouch.
It wont feel forced if you follow all the small details. Not to mention the two near kisses in three episodes.
He saw how bashful she became with the bunny girl outfit. He did the gentlemanly thing and gave her his jacket.
When Kallen was captured it was Lelouch of all people on the Ikaruga who panicked and called out to her. His outburst to her shocked everyone. Even C.C. He risked near defeat to get her back.
He was enraged when he knew Suzaku had taken her.
Kallen did get a mention from Lelouch in just about every preview since her capture. If not in the regular preview it was in the extended. I remember the extended preview for episode 18. He hollered out that he would save Nunnally and Kallen. I'm not good at Japanese, but it sounds like he says something separate about Nunnally then Kallen. It does sound like he says he will save Kallen. This is when he thought Suzaku betrayed him and he sounds PISSED. It was later translated for me that he says "I must save Kallen!".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtgXboQtypg

Lelouch apologized to Kallen for not coming sooner. He told her he was pleased she was alright. He's hardly been one to express gratitude or apologies in the past.

Kallen was willing to die with Lelouch. She pleaded with him to tell her what she meant to him. Her line "Come on! Please, tell me!". He lied to her to break her heart and save her life. He had no idea Rolo was going to show up and rescue him. He could of just let her walk off and let her hate him after his death, but once she was clear of the fire he whispered to her what he thought was his last words, "Kallen, you must live on.". He wanted her to understand him at least.

I wouldn't call any of that forced or sudden.

Look at the episode summary for the episode Emperor Lelouch. You'd think with that name the picture that would go along with it would be of Lelouch. On several summaries of this coming episode the picture is of Kallen. Despite her name not even being mentioned in the summary or episode title.
The episode summary from the same magazine for the previous episode had a picture of Marianne. The summary never mentioned her, but as we know her character played a large role in the events of that episode.

Last edited by FoxxFireArt; 2008-09-02 at 21:11.
Old 2008-09-02, 20:59   Link #283
Arkard

If Lelouch does die, I can see Nunally taking over the throne with Suzaku and Kallen watching over her like mother bears though. Ugh... mother bear Sukazu
Old 2008-09-02, 21:03   Link #284
KoroshiyaX
X

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
It's because Kallen's entire character development was about Lelouch this whole season. For nothing to happen between them would be to take her entire season's development and toss it down the toilet.

With Lelouch as Emperor he will most likely need to select a queen. Perhaps her characters development was meant to create her into the perfect choice. Lelouch will already have protection in Suzaku. Lelouch wouldn't pick just some random woman to be his queen. He would want someone he cares for and trusts.
If Lelouch was going to make C.C. queen why is she back in prisoner clothes and hiding in the shadows? It's not like anyone is hunting her anymore.
If Lelouch needs a queen Kallen has been crafted by her development this season into the perfect choice. It even fits into the theme of chess the series has had. The Queen on the chess board is the kings strongest fighters
The chess theme is further intensified by Schneizel holding the White King piece there at the closing.
It all just seems to fit too well.

If Gino doesn't die I will wonder what he was in the story for in the first place. He's never influenced even one plot point in the entire series.
You forget that as Emperor, he can have many consorts. Why do you think all of Charles' kids had different middle names, same Dad, different moms.

So a harem of Kallen, C.C. Kaguya and gulp, Milly, would be entirely... legal
Old 2008-09-02, 21:05   Link #285
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoroshiyaX View Post
You forget that as Emperor, he can have many consorts. Why do you think all of Charles' kids had different middle names, same Dad, different moms.

So a harem of Kallen, C.C. Kaguya and gulp, Milly, would be entirely... legal
He could, but he's not his father. I think he would choose one and it would be the woman he loved. Too many heirs just breeds conflict.
Old 2008-09-02, 21:09   Link #286
Velden

Spoiler for speculation based on spoilers:
Old 2008-09-02, 21:12   Link #287
Micante

Who thinks Nunnally will be Schneizel's Knight of Infinity to counter Suzaku as Lelouch's Knight of Zero?
Old 2008-09-02, 21:14   Link #288
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
Who thinks Nunnally will be Schneizel's Knight of Infinity to counter Suzaku as Lelouch's Knight of Zero?
no wai!
Kanon is definitely schneizel's knight
Kanon is the knight of fabulous.
Old 2008-09-02, 21:16   Link #289
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velden View Post
Spoiler for Possible end turns?:
God, the world ruled by a bunch of lolis....noooooo!
Old 2008-09-02, 21:19   Link #290
digi.amuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
God, the world ruled by a bunch of lolis....YESSSSSSSS!
Fix'd that for ya!
Old 2008-09-02, 21:22   Link #291
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
It wont feel forced if you follow all the small details. Not to mention the two near kisses in three episodes.
He saw how bashful she became with the bunny girl outfit. He did the gentlemanly thing and gave her his jacket.
When Kallen was captured it was Lelouch of all people on the Ikaruga who panicked and called out to her. His outburst to her shocked everyone. Even C.C. He risked near defeat to get her back.
He was enraged when he knew Suzaku had taken her.
Kallen did get a mention from Lelouch in just about every preview since her capture. If not in the regular preview it was in the extended. I remember the extended preview for episode 18. He hollered out that he would save Nunnally and Kallen. I'm not good at Japanese, but it sounds like he says something separate about Nunnally then Kallen. It does sound like he says he will save Kallen. This is when he thought Suzaku betrayed him and he sounds PISSED. It was later translated for me that he says "I must save Kallen!".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtgXboQtypg

Lelouch apologized to Kallen for not coming sooner. He told her he was pleased she was alright. He's hardly been one to express gratitude or apologies in the past.

Kallen was willing to die with Lelouch. She pleaded with him to tell her what she meant to him. Her line "Come on! Please, tell me!". He lied to her to break her heart and save her life. He had no idea Rolo was going to show up and rescue him. He could of just let her walk off and let her hate him after his death, but once she was clear of the fire he whispered to her what he thought was his last words, "Kallen, you must live on.". He wanted her to understand him at least.

I wouldn't call any of that forced or sudden.

Look at the episode summary for the episode Emperor Lelouch. You'd think with that name the picture that would go along with it would be of Lelouch. On several summaries of this coming episode the picture is of Kallen. Despite her name not even being mentioned in the summary or episode title.
The episode summary from the same magazine for the previous episode had a picture of Marianne. The summary never mentioned her, but as we know her character played a large role in the events of that episode.
Good points

Too bad the show doesn't really run on "logics" anymore.

It seems development can be easily dismissed for the sake of the twist. (glances at Suzaku)

So expect the unexpected (or expect the expected)
Old 2008-09-02, 21:24   Link #292
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Good points

It seems development can be easily dismissed for the sake of the twist.

(glances at Suzaku)
Suzaku makes sense when he was there to discover that Nunnally and Euphimia were used.
That as Emperor Lelouch can give Suzaku the goal he's desired all along.
Old 2008-09-02, 21:25   Link #293
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Good points

It seems development can be easily dismissed for the sake of the twist. (glances at Suzaku)

i wouldn't be to worried as nunnally is back.
The logic bombs are coming back into motion also can you send me your little intro in a pm. i am going to use it in my next edition of my little mock of the ROmance thread XD.
Old 2008-09-02, 21:25   Link #294
Arkard

So we know that Nunnally being unable to see is due to Charles's rewrite of her memories. Does this include her legs or was very very bad child abuse committed?

Seems Orange is gonna play a pivotal role ether way now.
Old 2008-09-02, 21:27   Link #295
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
So we know that Nunnally being unable to see is due to Charles's rewrite of her memories. Does this include her legs or was very very bad child abuse committed?

The leg damage seems pretty real to me. But I think it was just the eyes that were affected by Geass.
Old 2008-09-02, 21:28   Link #296
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Not the novel again...
Unbelievable yeah. Because that's the novel writer's overboard imaginations.

The novels, be it the Stage/Turn series or the KoR one on The Snicker, are AU. Fun to read but not some super secret revealing device.
Taniguchi said the material on other media (manga, novel, game) has to be different to be fun. The novel is just pretending to be a supplement material. It's canon-wannbe. The Stage/Turn novels just got slapped hard in Turn 20.

The KoR novel was close enough, but after Turn 21, many contradictions appear.
Spoiler for novel:
Old 2008-09-02, 21:28   Link #297
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post

i expect an Epic end to Orange.
and i mean EPIC! I love the Siegfried music.
It sounds so epic.
I can totally see him going to space and sacrificing himself to destroy Damocles.
Old 2008-09-02, 21:33   Link #298
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Not the novel again...
Unbelievable yeah. Because that's the novel writer's overboard imaginations.

The novels, be it the Stage/Turn series or the KoR one on The Snicker, are AU. Fun to read but not some super secret revealing device.
Taniguchi said the material on other media (manga, novel, game) has to be different to be fun. The novel is just pretending to be a supplement material. It's canon-wannbe.

The KoR novel was close enough, but after Turn 21, many contradictions appear.
Spoiler for novel:
I agree. It sounds more like the side novels were just designed to make more money off the brand name. Not something to advance the plot. If these details were of any importance it would be in the show.
Think of them as the Dragon Ball movies. They are officially made, but never effect the plot of the TV series. they are events where it really unclear when they could of ever of happened.

The most pleasure we saw on Marianne's face was when she thought everything was going as planned.

Thanks for the episode summaries earlier Koshimizu.

Last edited by FoxxFireArt; 2008-09-02 at 21:49.
Old 2008-09-02, 21:48   Link #299
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velden View Post
Spoiler for speculation based on spoilers:

So you are pointing to a "The lolis rule the world" end?? All hail de lolis??

Look what happens, I go to college one day came to the thread and found:
1. A new spoilers and speculations thread..
2. Nunally is alive??

Damn...
Old 2008-09-02, 22:00   Link #300
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Spoiler for for giggles and laughs:
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers