Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-23, 06:29   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 307 Discussion

Bite it and Slash it

Quote:

* Continues from last chapter, Mayuri was starting to heal Ishida. But Ishida was screaming because he thought Mayuri was about to do some experiment on him. He couldn’t move because of the injuries and Nemu was holding his shoulders.

* Mayuri was telling not to whine and Ishida should thank him for healing him free. Ishida yelled back that Mayuri was going to do something weird to him.

* However before Ishida could protest anymore, Nemu asked him to be quiet and leaned forward which caused her breasts to be right on Ishida’s face. Now Ishida couldn’t say anything except sounding like he’s suffocating. “Good, Nemu. Just shut him up. It doesn’t matter if he dies.”

* Then he pulled out a needle which filled with weird liquid. But Renji called Mayuri asking him to heal his injuries first. He said his friends are fighting espada level enemies. He needed to rush and help them.

* Mayuri refused and told him Ichigo’s side has Kenpachi to help them. “You should know better those are beasts over there. If you interfered, you’ll just end up being eaten. That is the most foolish way to die. Don’t you think so?”

* A scene cuts to Kenpachi fighting Nnoitora. They were fighing until Nnoitora fell and was about to get stab on the head. He managed to escape and Kenpachi said, “You dodged? If you dodged it must because it was dangerous. You said shinigami’s sword couldn’t cut you. But it seems like there is a place that could be.

* Nnoitora laughed and said it was the fighting instinct. He continued and said there was no where Kenpachi could cut him. He then threw a scythe at Kenpachi but he caught it and said, “There were lots like you in Soul Society.

* Those annoying fools who kept saying they won’t get cut. But I never see one who could escape the stab on the neck or the eyes!” With that Kenpachi stabbed Nnoitora’s eyes. Ichigo and Orihime who were watching the fight were shocked to see it.

* However, Nnoitora said, “I told you so many times. Don’t you get it?” And he cut Kenpachi’s chest.
Quote:
Quote:
* Bleach Popularity Poll 4 *

10 Ulquiorra 3751

09 Kira 3852

08 Inoue 3975

07 Byakuya 4010

06 Hinamori 4102

05 Ishida 4710

04 Grimmjow 4987

03 Ichigo 7829

02 Rukia 7895

01 Hitsugaya 8278

Credits : SpaceCat / Annie

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-01-25 at 12:01.
Old 2008-01-23, 07:53   Link #2
Nu Gundam

I gotta say it.... Kira?!?

Anyways, chapter sounds good, can't wait for Raw
Old 2008-01-23, 08:44   Link #3
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Ken goes through his left eye? maybe its his hole, and he stabs his sword through there. That would be pretty cool. Could be like some funky arse trap or what ever.
Old 2008-01-23, 08:46   Link #4
Vicious108

...Where the **** is Renji?

From #3 and #4 to not even the top 10? Goddamnit Kubo, if only you'd let him win one battle. ;_;
Old 2008-01-23, 10:03   Link #5
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Going by Sceptileex post Renji may have lost out by a few hundred votes . From what I undertsand after top 3, the battle has been decided by votes in volume of hundreds not 1000 s

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
Few interesting things about the numbers, toushiro is lead by almost 400 votes, while rukia leads ichigo by only 70+ votes. Meanwhile ichigo tops grimmjow by almost 3000 votes.
Old 2008-01-23, 10:10   Link #6
saravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu Gundam View Post
I gotta say it.... Kira?!?

Kira aside, WTF is Hinamori doing in the #6 spot, the last we've seen of her she was off her rocker and how long ago was that?
Old 2008-01-23, 11:07   Link #7
Casshern

So many of them are just undeserving of their popularity, but that's what happens when characters get hyped up for no reason...
Old 2008-01-23, 11:10   Link #8
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post

* Nnoitra is attacking Kenpachi with a smile on his face..

* Kenpachi see's/goes through Nnoitra's left eye.

* I guess it's his hole or something...
Ah, I speculated that Noi's patch was maybe covering his hollow hole a few months ago. Freaky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
Kira aside, WTF is Hinamori doing in the #6 spot, the last we've seen of her she was off her rocker and how long ago was that?
Hinamori is #6 because of her relationship with the #1 character, Hitsugaya. Her ranking is the result of HitsuXHinamori fans. The reason for Hitsu's appeal continues to escape me. I can only assume that the majority of Bleach readers in Japan are lovesick teen girls.

Old 2008-01-23, 11:14   Link #9
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Dont underestimate the power of Loli Shouta thats the exact reason behind Honey Senpai's popularity

And trust me his fandom is pretty hardcore . Let me share something which a freind of mine told me it will ilustrate the point when I disagreed about Shiro

Quote:
If Hitsugaya ever met you in Rl he would whoop your butt
Old 2008-01-23, 11:41   Link #10
saravis

So now that we know there is no power up within Noi's eyepatch it should be pretty easily predictable how this fight will take place.

Ken removes his eye patch
Noi releases
Ken shows off some new ability defeating Noi
Old 2008-01-23, 13:39   Link #11
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

i think noi could be very fu***d up when he sees what's behind kenpachi's eyepatch xD

Old 2008-01-23, 14:17   Link #12
Jays

Kenpachi is just blood and guts; he's the kinda that the only way you can beat him is to kill him. What a machine, I knew Nnoitra couldn't hold him off.

-

I'm never going to understand the thought process of the Japanese audience. Kira and Hinamori? Kubo might as well change the main character to Hitsugaya.
Old 2008-01-23, 15:43   Link #13
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

i had to sit and think ....kira who thats ridiculous...kira really? what is up with that
Old 2008-01-23, 15:51   Link #14
Scarlet

Maybe they like Kira's hair :P
Old 2008-01-23, 15:52   Link #15
Irkalla
I asked for this

Kira and Hinamori? Wtf are they doing on top 10?
And I'm kinda disappointed that Ichigo got only third, I mean come on he is the man! I'm happy for Grimm (in a suit :heart Byakuya and Rukia though.
I miss Gin and Aizen
Old 2008-01-23, 17:10   Link #16
Elegant Destruction
Philosophical as Ever

That poll is definitely disappointing, i mean kira.... what?

And you can tell all the girls with cute kittens picked hinamori, but honestly, i want more! Where is nel! or Urahara or Yourichi?

Ok, i like to take the time out and blame the slow development of manga chapter for this appalling display of popularity. lol ^_<
Old 2008-01-23, 17:14   Link #17
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
Kira and Hinamori? Wtf are they doing on top 10?
I think the manga readers in JP are sending a subliminal message to KT that they want Hina and Kira to have a more active role in the manga . You may call it insanity but I call it forced inclusion . This way KT will have to include Momo and Kira in the main storyline
Old 2008-01-23, 17:25   Link #18
Scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I think the manga readers in JP are sending a subliminal message to KT that they want Hina and Kira to have a more active role in the manga . You may call it insanity but I call it forced inclusion . This way KT will have to include Momo and Kira in the main storyline
Hinamori already secretly snuck into HM She's going to kidnap Aizen soon.
Old 2008-01-23, 17:30   Link #19
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I agree ...... There will be another rescue arc and this time it will be Hina's who will need rescuing . And its perfect that way Shiro can replace Ichi as the main hero .
Old 2008-01-23, 19:18   Link #20
yuchan

Well Momo started off popular but then fell last poll. But came back. Yeah she and Kira definitely have their popularity due to Hitsu and Gin. Though Gin is not even in the top 10. It reminds me of Iruka being so popular in Naruto because of his pairing with Kakashi. I'm only disappointed Yoruichi isn't in the top 10! She must be in the top 20.
Closed Thread