AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-11-15, 00:10   Link #10981
Seraph42
Too much Caffine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
DIVIDED DESTINY
Two People, Two Paths

Spoiler for Divided Destiny, pt. 20:

Previous Installments
-Intro
-Chapter 01
-Chapter 02
-Chapter 03
-Chapter 04
-Chapter 05
-Chapter 06
-Chapter 07
-Chapter 08
-Chapter 09
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
-Chapter 19
C please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laith View Post
Crossroads

Spoiler for part 18:

Spoiler for Tactical decision #4 or decision 18:

Spoiler for R/S:

Random fact, i erased this thing... fourth times. Go green big
wouldnt A lead to B?

WHOOT!! Page claim!
Page Claim for... Umm... Claiming stuff, ya
Old 2008-11-15, 00:51   Link #10982
Nagumo
Random Translator

Incomplete fanfic... I thought I share a few pages. Still a work in progress. Involved the Number Tre!

Spoiler for Rapture:
Old 2008-11-15, 01:54   Link #10983
darkbluemint
The Last One

Quote:
DIVIDED DESTINY
Two People, Two Paths

Previous Installments
-Intro
-Chapter 01
-Chapter 02
-Chapter 03
-Chapter 04
-Chapter 05
-Chapter 06
-Chapter 07
-Chapter 08
-Chapter 09
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
-Chapter 19
A, please and thank you.
Old 2008-11-15, 03:27   Link #10984
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
A small piece on this late night. Was deciding between explaining the virus or just writing something random with a connection to True Lies. Finally decided to save all that for the fic itself.
I don't know what to call this as it isn't a prologue, but its more to set the general feeling of True Lies...of what lies ahead, so to say...

True Lies
Introduction/Prologue

Spoiler for Text:
Well this sucks for the doctors.

Quote:
DIVIDED DESTINY
Two People, Two Paths

Previous Installments
-Intro
-Chapter 01
-Chapter 02
-Chapter 03
-Chapter 04
-Chapter 05
-Chapter 06
-Chapter 07
-Chapter 08
-Chapter 09
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
-Chapter 19
C You know Bardiche has emotions too.
Quote:
Crossroads

Spoiler for part 18:

Spoiler for R/S:

A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post
Incomplete fanfic... I thought I share a few pages. Still a work in progress. Involved the Number Tre!

Spoiler for Rapture:
The doctor's pretty stupid sometimes. I'm looking forward to the complete version. It's interesting to read a numbers fic because especially a specific one like Tre.

@Satashi: Wow PS!Vivio has gotten long.

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 04:58   Link #10985
ShiniIllumi

Quote:
DIVIDED DESTINY
Two People, Two Paths

Previous Installments
-Intro
-Chapter 01
-Chapter 02
-Chapter 03
-Chapter 04
-Chapter 05
-Chapter 06
-Chapter 07
-Chapter 08
-Chapter 09
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
-Chapter 19
/delurks...

>.<; I'll be honest. Took me a while to finally start reading this. Maybe cause it was back when I was too busy working and the first few chapters got lost to me.

>.>; I wish I had started sooner though, as I love this. Fate and Bardiche are too cute X3

I vote A! Save your friends.

(Also, I have to laugh. When I read the name of the microbe-thing, The Blight, I couldn't help but be reminded of potatoes. The Blight is a bad thing to have happen to potatoes, and I usually hear it in the news a lot where I live. So I snickered a bit when I seen the name.)
Old 2008-11-15, 05:15   Link #10986
Laith
Even if it just for a bit
*Author

Spoiler for Message:

Done at 2 to 4am... too many mistakes.
Laith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 06:45   Link #10987
Advent000
Inactive Member

Quote:
DIVIDED DESTINY
Two People, Two Paths

Previous Installments
-Intro
-Chapter 01
-Chapter 02
-Chapter 03
-Chapter 04
-Chapter 05
-Chapter 06
-Chapter 07
-Chapter 08
-Chapter 09
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
-Chapter 19
Fate sure is happy with her new computer.
A

Quote:
Crossroads

Spoiler for part 18:

Spoiler for R/S:

A Best to be properly prepaired.
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 09:36   Link #10988
Miitan

Well after lurking moar since about page 300 I thought I'd attempt to contribute something to the thread.

I got lured here originally by Satashi waxing lyrical about the wonders of this forum and this thread on Fanfiction.net (there's another story regarding how I found out about Satashi's fanfics ) and decided to investigate and since then I've spent many a day at work trawling the thread in search of new shiny things.

I'm not going to attempt a review of the last 250 pages so you can breathe a sigh of relief.

I also bring my first fanfic attempt ever.

It's a bit dark and probably cliched so be aware.

Spoiler for Loss:

If anyone wants to R&R it would be greatly appreciated, I don't think it's that good but it'd be nice to know what I can improve.
Miitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 14:35   Link #10989
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
I'd been struggling with RebelS for a while when I realized what was keeping me from writing it. I wasn't happy with it at all. So I decided to go back and rehaul everything. This is a complete rewrite. New scenes, only two touched up ones, redone OCs, fixed up plot, and a story that incorporates canon much better @.@ makes me dizzy just thinking about it. However, I think it's truly better than the original version and I'm happy to release it. So here it is...

Magical Girl Lyrical Vivio RebelS ~Redux~
Chapter 1
A New Hero, Vivio Takamachi, age 15!

Spoiler for Chapter 1 part 1:

Last edited by TheShinySword; 2008-11-15 at 22:08.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 14:36   Link #10990
TheShinySword
*Author

Spoiler for Chapter 1 Part 2:

To help keep everything straight here's a little Character guide (Mainly for OCs but a few CCs are thrown in to keep what they've been doing for the last 10 years straight.
Spoiler for Character Guide:

Spoiler for Author's notes:
Old 2008-11-15, 16:34   Link #10991
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Spoiler for Message:

Wow, that was too sad to be true. The music fit really well though. Though why Zafira and not Arf? It would make more sense with Arf IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miitan View Post
Well after lurking moar since about page 300 I thought I'd attempt to contribute something to the thread.

I got lured here originally by Satashi waxing lyrical about the wonders of this forum and this thread on Fanfiction.net (there's another story regarding how I found out about Satashi's fanfics ) and decided to investigate and since then I've spent many a day at work trawling the thread in search of new shiny things.

I'm not going to attempt a review of the last 250 pages so you can breathe a sigh of relief.

Spoiler for Loss:

If anyone wants to R&R it would be greatly appreciated, I don't think it's that good but it'd be nice to know what I can improve.
Angsty tragic NanoVita! The last line just did it for me. Anyway, Welcome! I'm sure you're used to our weird ways by now. Everything you might possibly need is under Satashi's signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
I'd been struggling with RebelS for a while when I realized what was keeping me from writing it. I wasn't happy with it at all. So I decided to go back and rehaul everything. This is a complete rewrite. New scenes, only two touched up ones, redone OCs, fixed up plot, and a story that incorporates canon much better @.@ makes me dizzy just thinking about it. However, I think it's truly better than the original version and I'm happy to release it. So here it is...

Chapter 1

Quote:

To help keep everything straight here's a little Character guide (Mainly for OCs but a few CCs are thrown in to keep what they've been doing for the last 10 years straight.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNG! That was definitely revamped, the first part was all new stuff. Admiral Skala is pretty hilarious. Well I'm glad to see RebelS up and running again.

Old 2008-11-15, 17:04   Link #10992
Laith
Even if it just for a bit
*Author

Quote:

Spoiler for Loss:

Oh NanoVita... oh angst... oh i like it. And Welcome post lots, have fun and leave your sanity at the door.

@TSS: Dont make me a rebel zombie ya hear me, dont make me a rebel zombie. I kinda like the long chapters, makes me procastinate more... i mean its more material to read.

And

A=4
B=3

A sword must be found to the enemy attack... if there is one that is.
Laith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 19:28   Link #10993
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

So, more random ideas for True Lies. Not a preview, not even an excerpt, just hints or ideas I might drop now and then to chew on. Hope you don't mind.

Spoiler for True Lies random:

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 19:37   Link #10994
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Nice AX...
...now my turn.

"I am all that is. I am all that is not. Everything dances to what I command it to. I am the Dweller of Darkness, the Color out of Space, the Watcher in the Mist.
Who am I? I am Deathwing... Deathwing the DESTROYER!

"And she...? She is my Aspect. She is my daughter. She is... Keroko Georashi."

Black Order Chronicle: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha - Chapter 00: Watashi Wa...
Keroko Georashi

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4507818/...he_Black_Order

Note: That link might die soon. If it does, I will relink.
Beta'd by no one yet cause Tempest is busy.

Spoiler for Preview:
Old 2008-11-15, 21:55   Link #10995
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:

Chapter 1

Spoiler for This will be a loooong, probably incoherent rant with a review at the end.:
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 22:07   Link #10996
TheShinySword
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
Spoiler for This will be a loooong, probably incoherent rant with a review at the end.:
Hmm... well... for the moment I've removed the first six paragraphs. Looks like I'll be spending quite a bit of time rehauling though really I shouldn't have much in the way of trouble (to be perfectly honest I was getting in above my head...political drama isn't exactly something I have any practice with)If you have any ideas and suggestions I 100% want them and will PM you asking so.

Don't worry about me hating you over your rant (and I don't think there's a thing you could do to make me stop reading your work ). It was definitely needed so I can't truely say anything but thank you. I was uneasy over it myself and you only confirmed my inner worries. To be honest I feel relieved ^^;;;

Last edited by TheShinySword; 2008-11-15 at 22:20.
Old 2008-11-16, 17:49   Link #10997
Kaix
[. . .]

Wow, seems like I missed quite some storm. >< Oh well, it's best to let sleeping dogs lie. Moving on.

Quote:
Blame the chat for this. I do.

Spoiler for ...:

Oh thread i ask thee, continue your war in pms if thou must.
Something is awfully weird and confusing, but that same thing is telling me that I really don't want to know the details.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Battle Armor Jail XD
And a short CC Caro >.>

As I said, I'm gonna post my idea with Battle Armor Jail XD

Now, first of all, these are only WIP (Work in Progress) wich means that the final version could be rather diferent, these are some combinations of story board (to show them in action) and the idea on the story (BG and motives )

Now, returning with Nanoha's fear for clowns

Spoiler for Battle armor Jail in action... and a short CC Caro O.o:

Spoiler for BG of Battle Armor Jail:

Spoiler for BG for CC Caro ♦.♦:

Coming soon to Vita, Shadows of the Past

EDIT: Page claim for...

Cruel and mercyless fanfic writters >:3
While it seemed like Jail went a little too much in melee here, Jail wearing an actual battle suit doesn't seem like an unfathomable idea. I can actually see it working, and the scene was plausible enough. Happy Nightmare looks crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Here it is, the usual preview for NROTU

Wait, I just realised something... this is the last preview I'm gonna post about this comic!
Last preview sounds so sad. Random thing I noticed: to me it looks like the pencil drawings (like the one with BattleArmor!Jail are a lot cleaner/detailed than the ballpoint pen(?) NROTU ones. I don't know, it just looks better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
I want a Star Wars X-over!
Something just clicked right at that sentence. >_> Don't tempt me. Plot bunnies are at the door.
Quote:
A small piece on this late night. Was deciding between explaining the virus or just writing something random with a connection to True Lies. Finally decided to save all that for the fic itself.
I don't know what to call this as it isn't a prologue, but its more to set the general feeling of True Lies...of what lies ahead, so to say...

True Lies
Introduction/Prologue

Spoiler for Text:
While I really liked Death Rage, I'm interested to see where this is going to lead. Although this really speaks of the viruses origins, it seems unclear how it spreads. Through the flu? Presuming that there will be more answers with the first chapter.

Quote:
Spoiler for Message:

That was... really sad. T_T

Quote:

Spoiler for Loss:

Welcome. That was good... very good NanoVita angst. Last line made it golden.
Quote:

Chapter 1

Quote:

I'll admit my memory fails me at times, so remembering details of what happened in the original chapter of Rebels is a bit of a blank spot. Although I realized what the differences and additions were, I can't comment properly on what I think of them in comparison to the original. It's good to see it back, Falling Soul is win as always and Zen seemed a lot more likeable than I recalled, while Admiral Skala seemed a lot funnier.

Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 18:05   Link #10998
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

HAVOC, the ruthless virus of True Lies. How did it come into existence? What is the result? Leaving people in despair, this is one of the stories left behind for those seeking the thruth.

A lie is not a lie, if it is true for the one doing the deed.
Spoiler for A little Short:

== === == ===
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai the Reaper View Post
While I really liked Death Rage, I'm interested to see where this is going to lead. Although this really speaks of the viruses origins, it seems unclear how it spreads. Through the flu? Presuming that there will be more answers with the first chapter.
Don't worry, I will make sure to not leave questions unanswered.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 18:07   Link #10999
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
So, more random ideas for True Lies. Not a preview, not even an excerpt, just hints or ideas I might drop now and then to chew on. Hope you don't mind.

Spoiler for True Lies random:
I can't wait until you actually post the full story. These teasers are killing me.

[EDIT]
That was really gruesome AX, REALLY. Now how does this all fit together?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai the Reaper View Post
Something just clicked right at that sentence. >_> Don't tempt me. Plot bunnies are at the door.
Temptation is the key. There is no point fighting the plot bunnies!

Old 2008-11-16, 18:59   Link #11000
Kaix
[. . .]

Quote:
HAVOC, the ruthless virus of True Lies. How did it come into existence? What is the result? Leaving people in despair, this is one of the stories left behind for those seeking the thruth.

A lie is not a lie, if it is true for the one doing the deed.
Spoiler for A little Short:

== === == ===

Don't worry, I will make sure to not leave questions unanswered.
I'm really really impressed by this short. These aren't mindless zombies anymore, killing only by instinct, but the man seemed perfectly aware of what he was doing. The thought of it is even more gruesome than the gore description. I think I'm starting to get a faint idea about what Havoc is and what it does. Can't wait to see the full chapters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
Temptation is the key. There is no point fighting the plot bunnies!
Farewell remains of sanity, the temptation has won. The plot bunnies have taken over.

How about some classics? A quick done short to please the angry plot bunnies. for now...
Spoiler for short text:
Random, I know.

Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha