AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-04-11, 04:10   Link #81
Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet-chan View Post
Nah, they're all traps. I have just shattered your hopes and dreams. Goodnight, my children.
If only. Traps are cool.
Old 2011-04-11, 11:29   Link #82
Seihai
スマイリウム

This isn't bad, Hideyoshino is pretty fun to watch. Oda also seems cooler than what I imagined, not to mention nicer.
Old 2011-04-11, 17:08   Link #83
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Koihime Sengoku Girls 02 - The Land That Actually Is All Women:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-11, 17:30   Link #84
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 2:
Old 2011-04-11, 18:38   Link #85
kitten320

Spoiler for 2:
Old 2011-04-11, 20:11   Link #86
scr
my sides are in orbit

Spoiler for eps2:
If there's a Final Fantasy game that I must put my personal seal of disapproval on, it's Crisis Core. I mean, just look at how this Genesis Rhapsodos dude is raping the canon. It's bad. As in, fanfiction bad.
scr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-11, 22:00   Link #87
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Lol that dog is funny. Makes me wonder how come he can talk and only does in front of Hideyoshi ... And also how does he know about the things Hideyoshi says .. Like the sayings as he kept correcting her etc.

Looks like this series will be quite enjoyable since it's not ruined with fanservice either .. Which is actually rather surprising considering the anime is based on a pachinko. Oh and ars89 : To me it seemed like that girl would be the one that was in the first episode in Hideyoshi's '' real world '' doing that chant/magic circle whatever it was. Well, I only base this on the little looks we got of her so I may be wrong.
Old 2011-04-11, 22:34   Link #88
Midonin
Last Engage

Some food for thought. If the characters hadn't been recasted, we would've ended up with Ayano Niina as Hideyoshi (okay, she doesn't have that many roles, but she was Lisette in 11eyes), Rie Kugimiya as Mitsuhide, Mai Nakahara as Masamune and Yukari Tamura as Nobunaga.

It would've been a different soundscape, for sure.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-11, 23:09   Link #89
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep2:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-12, 00:09   Link #90
Dahak86
Classics never age

ep2: not bad, not bad. looks like this is shaping into a very good anime.
I wonder when her cell-phone will run out of battery, though.
also, no men in the whole-world? lol, as shocking at it might sound, on the plus side, it's still a very good news.
anyways, I'm in the same boat as Hideyoshi, because... well, let's just hope what the talkin'-dog said about the "babies" isn't true.

Spoiler for a few GIFs:
Old 2011-04-12, 00:11   Link #91
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Having no man reminds me of a story of a kingdom of women in Saiyuki... though still babies don't grow on fields or drop from the sky.

But IT'S TOTALLY OK!
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-12, 00:41   Link #92
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

I love Hideyoshi's ninja outfit. It's unrealistic, but it's cute on her. <3 Also, episode 2 as a whole was better than the first. I think this show might actually go somewhere, so I'll stick with it.
Old 2011-04-12, 05:31   Link #93
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Have to be honest. When episode draws you in without relaying on boobs and pantyshots you know they are doing something right. In other words, this episode totally captivated me from the start to finish with its presentation. I'm starting to like the main girl, she is clumsy and clueless at times but very adaptive to the situation with her nice and easy going personality.

No men huh? This may sound weird but it's totally cool. Now I just wished there was some yuri romance and everything will be perfect.

Really liking the series so far. And I agree with Kismet-chan, the ninja outfit has a cute design.
Old 2011-04-12, 06:16   Link #94
Taufiq91

Spoiler for Episode 2:

Yeah, i do have to agree that with Crimson. it's interesting that they don't shove boobs and pantyshots right into your face. And i like that. It's basically saying "The boobs are there. Cherish it."
Old 2011-04-12, 07:39   Link #95
Wakan Tanka

As I mentioned before, Date-sensei is has got something to do with the Crimson Armor.. I don't know if Hideyoshi will recognize her, given that she's wearing an eye-patch and her hairstyle is different.
Old 2011-04-12, 16:31   Link #96
winkel

No men is a silly thing, because obviously it doesn't make sense. How do you get offspring?

And Hideyoshi's phone better run out of batteries soon, I'll be pretty mad if it's a magical phone that lasts for months on end for the entire time she's stuck there or something, because that's the lamest plot trap ever.
winkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-12, 16:48   Link #97
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkel View Post
And Hideyoshi's phone better run out of batteries soon, I'll be pretty mad if it's a magical phone that lasts for months on end for the entire time she's stuck there or something, because that's the lamest plot trap ever.
Most phone batteries last for quite a while as long as you don’t use them. Just a day passed, if after two weeks it’s still running I still wouldn’t be surprised.
Old 2011-04-12, 16:59   Link #98
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
She used it to play out music though and there's no telling how long in terms of minutes or hours the phone was on playing music ... With that said, it lasting two weeks seems unlikely.
Old 2011-04-13, 07:09   Link #99
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

surprising as this episode did not bore me as i thought it would. It was rather entertaining instead.

Guess the happy-go-lucky Hideyoshi really cheers people up.
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-13, 10:33   Link #100
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakan Tanka View Post
As I mentioned before, Date-sensei is has got something to do with the Crimson Armor.. I don't know if Hideyoshi will recognize her, given that she's wearing an eye-patch and her hairstyle is different.
I don't think it'll be a big deal. Hideyoshi already saw someone that looked like a friend and yet clearly wasn't. She'll either not recognize the teacher or assume it's not her. May figure it out eventually, but probably not right away.

And yeah the outfit for Hideyoshi was pretty cute. Works with her personality. Nice that she found a style of fighting that fit her though she still lost in the end.