Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-03-05, 08:57   Link #11821
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I'd actually prefer that, in whichever game is going to be the last (hopefully not Rio Reincarnation, I want more DAL), they break with the novel canon so we can have actual conclusive route endings for each of the girls where Shidou actually gets together with them. That way everybody gets endings for their favorite girl(s), as it's highly unlikely that Tachibana is going to write a different ending of the novel for each of the girls.
I'm not sure but I think there was a precedent with different endings written for multiple heroines, but I don't remember what it was.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-05, 09:05   Link #11822
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
I'm not sure but I think there was a precedent with different endings written for multiple heroines, but I don't remember what it was.
Ben-to would be such a case. You have a true Ending, but all of the other girls got their own ending in the epilog, which is kinda cool. If it's not a harem ending in Dal than I had no problem if this series would end like Ben-to.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-05, 10:21   Link #11823
GotEffed2RageQuit
N.Kurogane x N.Vermillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Any pictures ? Spoiler ?
aha ahaha someone took the bait...
tama-chan ending
mana ending
tonomachi ending
kannazuki ending
he hehehe
Old 2015-03-05, 10:34   Link #11824
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotEffed2RageQuit View Post
aha ahaha someone took the bait...
tama-chan ending
mana ending
tonomachi ending
kannazuki ending
he hehehe
ONORE!
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-05, 11:26   Link #11825
GotEffed2RageQuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
ONORE!
haha catch me if you can

though it's really great to have reine and mana ending.
Old 2015-03-05, 15:20   Link #11826
Miraluka
Banned

Just for that I'l make you marathor all seasons of K-on and Mari Okada's anime tied to a chair.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-05, 19:46   Link #11827
RaymondSageClark
Banned

Any good guy here knows where I can found good stuff about PSvita game?, like screencaps and something about the art.
RaymondSageClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-05, 19:52   Link #11828
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondSageClark View Post
Any good guy here knows where I can found good stuff about PSvita game?, like screencaps and something about the art.
At the moment, there's just the main website.

http://www.compileheart.com/date/vita/
Old 2015-03-06, 00:36   Link #11829
cyberdemon

I was just reading volume 8 and I had a weird thought when I read the meeting between Shidou and Woodman. Could Woodman be Tohka's father? I'm of the belief that all of the current spirits were humans turned into spirits through the Sephira crystal though not all were done by Phantom. His reaction to how happy Tohka was didn't really feel to me to be that of leader who was just happy that his plan worked but rather it was something more familial. It just felt like there was something more personal to it.

Westcott has an obsession with Tohka compared to the other spirits despite knowing that they are there. Westcott and Woodman also had a falling out for a reason that we don't know yet as well.

Here's a theory. Tohka is the daughter of Woodman. Woodman and Westcott got their hands on an unclaimed sephira crystal years ago while they were still working together. Westcott ended up using it on Tohka without telling Woodman. This as well as her loss to the other space to sleep caused a rift between Westcott and Woodman. Woodman broke off and created Ratatoskr to now save the spirits because he knew Tohka would be targeted by the DEM and AST despite being innocent of any wrong simply for the fact that she had become a spirit.
Old 2015-03-06, 01:35   Link #11830
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I was just reading volume 8 and I had a weird thought when I read the meeting between Shidou and Woodman. Could Woodman be Tohka's father? I'm of the belief that all of the current spirits were humans turned into spirits through the Sephira crystal though not all were done by Phantom. His reaction to how happy Tohka was didn't really feel to me to be that of leader who was just happy that his plan worked but rather it was something more familial. It just felt like there was something more personal to it.

Westcott has an obsession with Tohka compared to the other spirits despite knowing that they are there. Westcott and Woodman also had a falling out for a reason that we don't know yet as well.

Here's a theory. Tohka is the daughter of Woodman. Woodman and Westcott got their hands on an unclaimed sephira crystal years ago while they were still working together. Westcott ended up using it on Tohka without telling Woodman. This as well as her loss to the other space to sleep caused a rift between Westcott and Woodman. Woodman broke off and created Ratatoskr to now save the spirits because he knew Tohka would be targeted by the DEM and AST despite being innocent of any wrong simply for the fact that she had become a spirit.
Rather than obsession, for me, Westcott is more interested (or maybe fully aware) of Tohka potential.

In my theory, Woodman, Westcott and Phantom once working together and found Sephira Crystal.
Knowing their experiment result (which probably resulted on why Tohka ended up sleeping in rift, or Yamai got split into two girls) Phantom came to realize she want her own desire to be granted through Sephira Crystal power, not much different with Westcott, causing separation between them. At the end, Phantom managed to run and claim most of Sephira available in stock, and Woodman leave Westcott side as well as founding Ratatoskr knowing well that Phantom and Westcott would do anything to the further extent to claim what they want.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 05:14   Link #11831
GotEffed2RageQuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Just for that I'l make you marathor all seasons of K-on and Mari Okada's anime tied to a chair.
mari okada
Old 2015-03-06, 09:21   Link #11832
Shido Itsuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Rather than obsession, for me, Westcott is more interested (or maybe fully aware) of Tohka potential.

In my theory, Woodman, Westcott and Phantom once working together and found Sephira Crystal.
Knowing their experiment result (which probably resulted on why Tohka ended up sleeping in rift, or Yamai got split into two girls) Phantom came to realize she want her own desire to be granted through Sephira Crystal power, not much different with Westcott, causing separation between them. At the end, Phantom managed to run and claim most of Sephira available in stock, and Woodman leave Westcott side as well as founding Ratatoskr knowing well that Phantom and Westcott would do anything to the further extent to claim what they want.
If westcott and elliot wants to turn human into spirit, why phantom claims those sephira crystal? Is that possible that phantom give the crystals to makes human to spirits so westcott will not use spirits for bad things, my theory is westcott wants to control all spirits so he can rule the world, and there's a chance phantom is a good person because she failed westcott goal
correct me if I wrong
Old 2015-03-06, 09:25   Link #11833
GotEffed2RageQuit

just to be clear
sephira crystal's come from dead spirits.
Old 2015-03-06, 09:26   Link #11834
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
mari okada
Writer for sappy teen melodramas.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 09:26   Link #11835
Shido Itsuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
That is my theory. Reine was the original spirit that blew up Eurasia. She lost her powers and they were scattered as the sephira crystals. Shidou's mother was one of the first ones to receive a crystal. She worked together with Reine to collect the crystals. Because she was a spirit it had an affect on her children such as Shidou's ability to seal spirit powers within himself.

My guess is that DEM had kidnapped Mana at some point and she exchanged herself for Mana's safety (little good that did) and hid Shidou away with the Itsuka's for his protection. She is the spirit that is currently being held by DEM that Kurumi was searching for in volume 7. She created a projection of herself using her powers that would go around giving suitable girls the Sephira crystals that they had collected to get her revenge and eventually free herself. Or perhaps she used her powers to transfer her mind into Reine and Reine allowed her to go around as Phantom. There is a connection between them but at the same time I feel that there is something different between Reine and Phantom.
And there's some people says if Reine sleeps, her power will back
Shido Itsuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 09:28   Link #11836
Estzero1

In my opinion phantom never has been a bad person to begin with. Her action might be a bit mysterious but in the end they were always helpful and well-considered, so it's not unlikely that she stole those sephira crystals to prevent some evil and now use them for a greater good.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 09:29   Link #11837
GotEffed2RageQuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Writer for sappy teen melodramas.
ma~ybe i don't wanna do a marathon with that... probably

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shido Itsuka View Post
And there's some people says if Reine sleeps, her power will back
reine does sleep, albeit short.
Old 2015-03-06, 09:35   Link #11838
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
just to be clear
sephira crystal's come from dead spirits.
Stop trolling the new guy, please.
Giving false information is a little too far, OK
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 09:45   Link #11839
Shido Itsuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
In my opinion phantom never has been a bad person to begin with. Her action might be a bit mysterious but in the end they were always helpful and well-considered, so it's not unlikely that she stole those sephira crystals to prevent some evil and now use them for a greater good.
How about spacequakes, and spirit is human that accept sephira from phantom, spirits is the one who creates a spacequakes, that's why spirit is confirmed as a evil by human, so phantom can't be said has a good reason because she turned a human to spirits, the ones who creates spacequake
Sorry for bad english
Old 2015-03-06, 10:03   Link #11840
GotEffed2RageQuit

destructive maybe, but not evil.
and phantom clearly has a goal regarding shin-chan.
what's the morality scale here anyway?

as far as i know they harvest a sephira crystal from a dead spirit.
vol9 maybe

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy