AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-01-05, 12:57   Link #841
Nanashi_1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichijo View Post
This game has quite a few flaws and not enough variety\uniqueness for each character, but as the first version of a doujin game it's not bad and has potential to be good.

Hard AI is hard, though. Kanon + Eva doing a 2.5 damage combo off a poke are pain to deal with.
The AI isn't hard in Hard, compared to other games. It's really easy to predict it (heck, EVA is the easiest one to predict), and under pressure it does really bad. Unless it's Ronove, but I really doesn't abuse the 421 attack that much to be a threat.
Old 2011-01-05, 14:45   Link #842
Miss Mystery
The Dark Crow Smiles

For some reason I can't seem to get through the opening of the game, I try clicking, pressing any keyboard button, but I can't get through the menu. Does anyone know how to deal with this?
Old 2011-01-05, 14:48   Link #843
Milfeulle9001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mystery View Post
For some reason I can't seem to get through the opening of the game, I try clicking, pressing any keyboard button, but I can't get through the menu. Does anyone know how to deal with this?
Press Z. ◔ ◡ ◔
Old 2011-01-05, 15:12   Link #844
Miss Mystery
The Dark Crow Smiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milfeulle9001 View Post
Press Z. ◔ ◡ ◔
Thanks! ◔ ◡ ◔
Old 2011-01-05, 21:44   Link #845
KazePT
Witch Hunter

It would be awesome if animesuki had a server in Hamachi to play this.
If someone wants to play now, I'm up for it XD
Old 2011-01-05, 21:50   Link #846
Sheep_

I'd be willing to play but I can't host a game.
I have to share the internet with my family and I'm not allowed to touch anything router wise, or host games really.

Also I can't seem to beat a few arcade mode pairings due to the last boss spamming like no tomorrow
Old 2011-01-05, 22:13   Link #847
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milfeulle9001 View Post
Completed arcade mode with all the characters that have a story.
Care to divulge what you know about each ending the game has to offer?

If there's an order to how they're played, I'd like you to list them in it if you can. But that's just me being too picky for my own benefit.

I just know what you should be doing.
Old 2011-01-05, 22:19   Link #848
KazePT
Witch Hunter

Sheep, I can host a game, I'll pm you about it.
Old 2011-01-05, 23:13   Link #849
Milfeulle9001

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
Care to divulge what you know about each ending the game has to offer?

If there's an order to how they're played, I'd like you to list them in it if you can. But that's just me being too picky for my own benefit.
Well, my knowledge of Japanese is not very great (just what I've picked up from anime and such, I can only understand the voiced dialogue), well, maybe that'd be enough for this kind of game.

Anyways, I can remember some of them, but I can't guarantee anything.

Spoiler for hueg:

That's all I can remember (or should I say, that's all the pics I took), anyway this could be off, but not by a long shot, just hoping this helps. Also no, these aren't needed to play in any specifical order or anything of the sort.

Last edited by Milfeulle9001; 2011-01-06 at 01:41.
Old 2011-01-05, 23:18   Link #850
Vylen
Apprentice Sorcerer

Virgilia/Siesta 410...

Siesta can't find her delicious super carrot (yes, she calls it that)... she cries to Virgilia and shocked that there could be a thief around, helps her look for it. They come across Kanon who mentions Shannon found it or something. I think Shannon might've already used it and so Virgilia suggests to create something so everyone can share - carrot miso mackerel curry.

Lucifer/410...

I think Siesta roped/tricked Lucifer into fighting together to make carrots their dinner or something. Making it look like Lucifer was behind it all, so Beatrice and everyone else gets angry/annoyed at her.

Eva Beatrice/Siesta 410

I think Evatrice is actually working to make herself number 1. In that final scene, 410 is congratulating her for being the number 1 popular character... I think the punchline though is when Evatrice asks who's number 2... not sure what 410's response was.

Battler/Ronove

I think this route is just Battler being perverted. Ronove asks Battler what sort of scenario he would make if he gets control of the gameboard - an "Oppai (boob) Harem". Even talks about how Shannon would look great in a swimsuit after Battler and Ronove defeat Shannon and Kanon (Battler dismisses Kanon saying he doens't have to do anything). Can't remember, though, why the ending turns out as it does.

Last edited by Vylen; 2011-01-05 at 23:42.
Old 2011-01-05, 23:22   Link #851
Milfeulle9001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vylen View Post
Virgilia/Siesta 410...

Siesta can't find her delicious super carrot (yes, she calls it that)... she cries to Virgilia and shocked that there could be a thief around, helps her look for it. They come across Kanon who mentions Shannon found it or something. I think Shannon might've already used it and so Virgilia suggests to create something so everyone can share - carrot miso mackerel curry.
Added that in for future reference.
Old 2011-01-06, 00:29   Link #852
Yopee
Zurajanai! Katsura da!

Quote:
Eva Beatrice/Siesta 410

I think Evatrice is actually working to make herself number 1. In that final scene, 410 is congratulating her for being the number 1 popular character... I think the punchline though is when Evatrice asks who's number 2... not sure what 410's response was.
Punchline was actually when Eva-Beatrice asks who's number 3 in popularity and 410 says nobody cuz they're all dead.

Quote:
Battler/Ronove

I think this route is just Battler being perverted. Ronove asks Battler what sort of scenario he would make if he gets control of the gameboard - an "Oppai (boob) Harem". Even talks about how Shannon would look great in a swimsuit after Battler and Ronove defeat Shannon and Kanon (Battler dismisses Kanon saying he doens't have to do anything). Can't remember, though, why the ending turns out as it does.
All the females are unwilling to dress up and beaten by Battler/Ronove so only Battler and Ronove are left. Battler thought that was the end of it since there's no more girls = no more boobs but Ronove says there's still a possible scenario they could do. Yaoi fangirls rejoice.

Is it just me or does Ronove seem to be the target of multiple gay jokes and mustache jokes? I seem to remember him being treated as such quite often in this game.
Old 2011-01-06, 00:40   Link #853
Aeriven
Please grant my wish.

One ending I saw left out of your list was Kanon/Lucifer...I just beat that scenario.
Spoiler for Kanon/Lucifer ending:

And I LOVE that Ronove/Battler ending...Gonna have to do that scenario next.
Old 2011-01-06, 00:58   Link #854
Milfeulle9001

Quote:
Virgilia/Siesta 410...

Lucifer/410...

I think Siesta roped/tricked Lucifer into fighting together to make carrots their dinner or something. Making it look like Lucifer was behind it all, so Beatrice and everyone else gets angry/annoyed at her.

Eva Beatrice/Siesta 410

Battler/Ronove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yopee View Post
Punchline was actually when Eva-Beatrice asks who's number 3 in popularity and 410 says nobody cuz they're all dead.

All the females are unwilling to dress up and beaten by Battler/Ronove so only Battler and Ronove are left. Battler thought that was the end of it since there's no more girls = no more boobs but Ronove says there's still a possible scenario they could do. Yaoi fangirls rejoice.

Is it just me or does Ronove seem to be the target of multiple gay jokes and mustache jokes? I seem to remember him being treated as such quite often in this game.

Oh yeah, that was it. Thank you for your insight.

These endings are so lulzy. (´∀`)
Old 2011-01-06, 00:59   Link #855
Vylen
Apprentice Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yopee View Post
And what does Ange call him? Something-hige... or hige-something... When I heard it, I was thinking "Eh? She have a problem with him or something?"
Old 2011-01-06, 01:05   Link #856
Milfeulle9001

Quote:
And what does Ange call him? Something-hige... or hige-something... When I heard it, I was thinking "Eh? She have a problem with him or something?"
I think she's just calling him out on his moustache.

Battler does the same when he encounters him in arcade mode.

Last edited by Milfeulle9001; 2011-01-06 at 01:42.
Old 2011-01-06, 01:06   Link #857
orangejuicetang

You're also missing the Lucifer/Ange one.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
Old 2011-01-06, 01:11   Link #858
Milfeulle9001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aghra View Post
One ending I saw left out of your list was Kanon/Lucifer...I just beat that scenario.
Spoiler for Kanon/Lucifer ending:

And I LOVE that Ronove/Battler ending...Gonna have to do that scenario next.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
You're also missing the Lucifer/Ange one.
Ah yes, I forgot to take pics of those. I'll do a run now and add it after that.
Old 2011-01-06, 01:35   Link #859
Yopee
Zurajanai! Katsura da!

Quote:
I believe both Battler and Ange threaten to rip off Bronove's smexy mustache.
Why would they do such a cruel thing?? T.T
Old 2011-01-06, 01:40   Link #860
Milfeulle9001

Spoiler for more:

Also I can't remember which route was this. Can't remember Beatrice's partner in this one or even what happened in it. I'm guessing she beat Eva or Ange as final boss and continued her shenanigans.
Closed Thread