Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-05-12, 07:52   Link #121
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
[Q

i think they have nothing better to do....... it's totally not realistic at all.... probaly outta bordem.. like ichigo and soi fong.....~! <----- i made that one up =P pretty creative?
That's really no fun. You suck the life out of making it fun. Then again, being here in the forums suggests that we all have nothing better to do...
Old 2006-05-13, 00:14   Link #122
Angel_Feather
Death Goddess

Send a message via ICQ to Angel_Feather
i like the dynamics of ichigo and rukia. they can scream and kick each other's butt, but deep down you know they care for each other.

also i like alternate pairings. my fav is aizen x rukia
Old 2006-05-13, 03:09   Link #123
kumagoro_usagi

I like random crack pairings. I remember writing a Aizen/Orihime fanfic not to long ago ...
Old 2006-05-13, 03:54   Link #124
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Please tell me why you like to write random crack pairings. What is the point of imagining Aizen with Orihime?

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-05-13, 04:50   Link #125
real folk blues..

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Please tell me why you like to write random crack pairings. What is the point of imagining Aizen with Orihime?
it serves as much of a point as having this thread
yeah..for freak random crack pairings, what about yama-jii and yachiru?
Old 2006-05-13, 05:16   Link #126
kumagoro_usagi

Quote:
Well crack seems to be more fun becuase you can allow characters to be slightly OOC when in some cases you can't in normal romantic fanfiction. I wrote AizenxOrihime once and was barily 300 words just to see two extremes meeting. Nothing more than a harmless experiment.

I have writted KenpachixUnohana too.
Old 2006-05-13, 12:31   Link #127
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
It's just funny. I think it serves to amuse ourselves (well those who write it) to the point of silly. It's true there's no logic in that by must we always take things seriously? Half the time, I get the feeling that the fandom world is seriously business. *snickers*
Old 2006-05-13, 12:55   Link #128
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Random pairings:
Yoruichi x Kon
Chad x Ururu
Hanataro x Kūkaku
Old 2006-05-14, 20:22   Link #129
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer
Random pairings:
Yoruichi x Kon
Chad x Ururu
Hanataro x Kūkaku
that is the most randoming pairing and worst pairing i've seen in this forum
Old 2006-05-14, 20:59   Link #130
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
that is the most randoming pairing and worst pairing i've seen in this forum
Thank you
Old 2006-05-15, 17:45   Link #131
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer
Random pairings:
Yoruichi x Kon
LOL, The cat version of Yoruichi? Remember when they first met? If kon would had any idea of what that cat really is which reminds me, have Kon ever seen Yoruichi is her true form? sorry... but Lately I have not been doing Fillers, the doctor say that constant Doses of Naruto and Bleach fillers could prove to be fatal. please don’t flame this humble joke.
Old 2006-05-15, 20:23   Link #132
gogogoh
"GO GO GO"

Send a message via AIM to gogogoh
Does anyone sometimes like me forget that Rukia is older that she apears.
Old 2006-05-17, 07:27   Link #133
otacu
Flag forever

Ichigo-Rukia is sick... come on you sicko! She is 150 years old! Would you feel attracted to your grand-grand-grand mother even if she had a 15 years old body????

The only other pairings that have a minimum background are ...

Ichigo + Orihime
Ichigo + Tasuki
Renji+Rukia
Ishida + Orihime
Hitsugaya + Hinamori
Shunsui + Nanao
Rangiku + Gin
(these should be pretty much it)

Other pairing are just bleachtards delusions. Since romance in Bleach is one of the most underdeveloped and unimportant themes there is nothing much to discuss about. The parings above for example are the most "developed" ones and still they were barely introduced. There wasn't a single development or a moment when something changed. And it won't change.

Since there is a serious lack of Romance theme in Bleach it seems that fans try to fill the void by running wild with immagination. Basically when a "male" being barely talks for a minute with a "female" being .... fans give born to a new pairing.

Examples:
Chad-Ichigo's sister (eeeeh????)
Nemu-Ishida (a small chat of less of a minute = paring in bleachtards mind... it doesn't matter that there isn't the slightest hint of romance or the fact that Ishida didn't even thought about Nemu for a second after that)
Uruhara + Yoruichi (they know each other... wow! that's enough since we have to make a pairing for every possible living being of Bleach! another pairing for bleachtards!)
Byakuya + Unohana (LOL same as Uruhara + Yoruichi)
etc...
Old 2006-05-17, 17:31   Link #134
gogogoh
"GO GO GO"

Send a message via AIM to gogogoh
hey sometimes it work out. True love is true love can't questions it.
Old 2006-05-17, 18:11   Link #135
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
Quote:
Originally Posted by otacu
Ichigo-Rukia is sick... come on you sicko! She is 150 years old! Would you feel attracted to your grand-grand-grand mother even if she had a 15 years old body????

The only other pairings that have a minimum background are ...

Ichigo + Orihime
Ichigo + Tasuki
Renji+Rukia
Ishida + Orihime
Hitsugaya + Hinamori
Shunsui + Nanao
Rangiku + Gin
(these should be pretty much it)

Other pairing are just bleachtards delusions. Since romance in Bleach is one of the most underdeveloped and unimportant themes there is nothing much to discuss about. The parings above for example are the most "developed" ones and still they were barely introduced. There wasn't a single development or a moment when something changed. And it won't change.

Since there is a serious lack of Romance theme in Bleach it seems that fans try to fill the void by running wild with immagination. Basically when a "male" being barely talks for a minute with a "female" being .... fans give born to a new pairing.

Examples:
Chad-Ichigo's sister (eeeeh????)
Nemu-Ishida (a small chat of less of a minute = paring in bleachtards mind... it doesn't matter that there isn't the slightest hint of romance or the fact that Ishida didn't even thought about Nemu for a second after that)
Uruhara + Yoruichi (they know each other... wow! that's enough since we have to make a pairing for every possible living being of Bleach! another pairing for bleachtards!)
Byakuya + Unohana (LOL same as Uruhara + Yoruichi)
etc...
Actually ... I think Urahara + Yoruichi has much more grounds. She left her position as nobility (and commander of a lethal squad) for him (and got exiled from Soul Society along with him), you don't just do that for someone who isn't important. They also share all their information about everything (allowing them to have the one up in many situations). I believe they also built that secret training ground together (where Ichigo achieved Bankai).

I mean, if you can stomach Ichigo X Tatsuki (What interactions do they have? She beat him up when they were little ... wow), there is no way you can deny Urahara X Yoruichi as a viable pair.
Old 2006-05-17, 19:40   Link #136
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by otacu
O_o I could never see how age matter at all. She's dead for the love of god and nobody is counting. Grand-grand mother? Err...

But I guess that makes me a sicko for liking such a pairing.
Old 2006-05-17, 22:25   Link #137
Neomang5
Bwahahahaha

Send a message via AIM to Neomang5
This is so stupid. I realize this, and I'm sure many of you also realize this.

That being said, I wish to partake in this fanboy(and girl) fest.

UruharaxYoruichi is obvious. They have been exiled, basically in sole contact with one another for over a century. If you watch some of the omake scenes, even the writers hint at this. Still, I much prefer YoruichixSoi Fon. I like the idea of a lesbian pairing because it's something that isnt overused (like ichixhime; quiet, surly guy with a bubbly, airheaded girl.) and it lends a bit of humanity to the shinigami. Plus, their backstory is just way too romantic.

RenjixRukia. Cannot say this enough. There can be no argument. Renji turned against his own captain to save her. He should have died several times during the battle, yet did not give up. When he realized Ichigo was his only hope of saving her, he didnt even hesitate to join him. Renji is so in love with Rukia it is not even right.

One I would love to see just for the hell of it, IsshinxUnohana. Just cause. While I'm at it, YachiruxKenpachi. Maybe her loyalty goes a step further...
Old 2006-05-19, 18:16   Link #138
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

Location: where Grudge is Greatest, Rancour Endless and Malice Eternal(at school^^;;)
Kon and Yuzu is the cutest pair They are destined for each other, I have felt that ever since she bathtub cleaned him
Old 2006-05-20, 08:08   Link #139
innocent_baby-angel

my favourite couple that i realli like and want then to get together is

ichimaru Gin + matsumoto rangiku
omg i luv them together so much

couples;
urahara + yoruichi ( cutest couple and compatible)
ichigo + rukia
ishida + orihime or ishida + nemu
Old 2006-05-21, 11:55   Link #140
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent_baby-angel
my favourite couple that i realli like and want then to get together is

ichimaru Gin + matsumoto rangiku
omg i luv them together so much

couples;
urahara + yoruichi ( cutest couple and compatible)
ichigo + rukia
ishida + orihime or ishida + nemu

Agree with Urahara/Yoruichi : it's the most mature couple, and now I'm thinking about naughty stuff..........

Not much as a couple, but I really enjoy Kenpachi/Yachiru duo : a cute chibi goofing with a bloodthirsty freak ... But I guess this one is offtopic

Nanao chan and Shunsui would be nice : come on, perverted Shunsui, you can get your vice captain
Closed Thread