AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-20, 02:28   Link #3941
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Wasn't there already something in the romance thread (or the spoiler thread, one of them) saying Gino didn't roll that way?
Old 2008-07-20, 02:30   Link #3942
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Wasn't there already something in the romance thread (or the spoiler thread, one of them) saying Gino didn't roll that way?
yeah thats why i said gino doesn't roll that way but Suzaku might. :O
Anyways one of the only things i like about suzaku was his love for Euphemia. I really do hope he stays a one woman man. Kinda like he see Euphemia when its all over. (meaning the afterlife :O)
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 02:31   Link #3943
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
I was making a sarcastic comment obviously did not get through. But a las i think that me telling you to stop is not helping anything thus i will try to add to the conversation.
Suzaku and Gino what do you guys think. Gino may not roll that way but suzaku might. hey, he a little to obsessive with lelouch me thinks :O
Yeah that's for romance, go troll there wit-a-cum
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 02:34   Link #3944
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
yeah thats why i said gino doesn't roll that way but Suzaku might. :O
Anyways one of the only things i like about suzaku was his love for Euphemia. I really do hope he stays a one woman man. Kinda like he see Euphemia when its all over. (meaning the afterlife :O)
But wouldn't Euphemia want him to get over her and live a happy life? At least, I hope that happens... contrary to popular demand around here... him with a happy life that is.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 02:36   Link #3945
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

She also wouldn't want him fighting with Lelouch. He hasn't picked up that lesson yet, though there's still hope. Maybe if he gets the Refrain it might help him back.
Old 2008-07-20, 02:37   Link #3946
Silver Soul
Banned

I don't know maybe Euphie's death did more harm than good for them, I just hope it was for naught (Shirley's as well)
Old 2008-07-20, 02:39   Link #3947
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
She also wouldn't want him fighting with Lelouch. He hasn't picked up that lesson yet, though there's still hope. Maybe if he gets the Refrain it might help him back.
That is my hope. Unlike Lelouch, Suzaku didn't have anyone to help him out after losing Euphemia. Hopefully he gets knocked back down to earth... Damn it... the episode better just get here already! <.<
Old 2008-07-20, 02:42   Link #3948
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
That is my hope. Unlike Lelouch, Suzaku didn't have anyone to help him out after losing Euphemia. Hopefully he gets knocked back down to earth... Damn it... the episode better just get here already! <.<

Nunnally didn't do much it terms of what Kallen did though and Anya didn't seem to much much neither
Old 2008-07-20, 02:44   Link #3949
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Because it's Sunrise, we already know this series will end with Lelouch and Suzaku joining forces in some cheesy final battle that clear-cut paints the forces of idealism as good and those of realism as horrid and evil and somehow about to destroy the planet. And Rolo will pop in somewhere and say how now he understands that Lelouch is the heart of outer space. So a reconciliation is inevitable, but I wonder just how much of the truth Suzaku will have to find out in order to forgive Lelouch. If there is one character flaw of Suzaku that I think stands out, it's that he seems unable to forgive once a person does something sufficiently atrocious. He never forgave himself for killing his father, and now he can't forgive Lelouch for what he did to everything Euphy worked for. To complete his character, I think Suzaku will be made to forgive both himself and Lelouch, but I wonder how much pain has to be endured before then.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 02:52   Link #3950
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
Because it's Sunrise, we already know this series will end with Lelouch and Suzaku joining forces in some cheesy final battle that clear-cut paints the forces of idealism as good and those of realism as horrid and evil and somehow about to destroy the planet. And Rolo will pop in somewhere and say how now he understands that Lelouch is the heart of outer space. So a reconciliation is inevitable, but I wonder just how much of the truth Suzaku will have to find out in order to forgive Lelouch. If there is one character flaw of Suzaku that I think stands out, it's that he seems unable to forgive once a person does something sufficiently atrocious. He never forgave himself for killing his father, and now he can't forgive Lelouch for what he did to everything Euphy worked for. To complete his character, I think Suzaku will be made to forgive both himself and Lelouch, but I wonder how much pain has to be endured before then.

Well how much, he's been trough enough if you want my opinion
Old 2008-07-20, 05:05   Link #3951
Sports72Xtrm

So uh...he didn't do it....
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 05:06   Link #3952
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
So uh...he didn't do it....
Which is a good thing. As a non-Suzaku-fan, I applaud his decision and keep my respect for him
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 05:16   Link #3953
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Which is a good thing. As a non-Suzaku-fan, I applaud his decision and keep my respect for him
Yep, me too.

I was sure he wasn't gonna do it, it's totally a non Suzaku move.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 05:23   Link #3954
DN24

After arguing for a week, Suzaku remains a "knight" after all.Hopefully,this thread will be peaceful until next week,unless someone start going on about how he hit a girl and stuff...
DN24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 05:24   Link #3955
Orga777

Suzaku fans win again! I congratulate everyone that stuck through and didn't join the Bashers Banwagon.
Old 2008-07-20, 05:32   Link #3956
Var
Banned

Quote:
Suzaku fans win again! I congratulate everyone that stuck through and didn't join the Bashers Banwagon.
Now I simply question his logic in choosing a plan that had a likelihood of 0 to work, and that he didn't even have the gall to pull off. Wouldn't truth serum have been easier and far less scaring to Kallen?
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 05:33   Link #3957
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Now I simply question his logic in choosing a plan that had a likelihood of 0 to work, and that he didn't even have the gall to pull off. Wouldn't truth serum have been easier and far less scaring to Kallen?
Well not always a "soldier" can execute a plan."^^ {especially Suzu, he needed to realize that it was the wrong method}
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 05:35   Link #3958
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Now I simply question his logic in choosing a plan that had a likelihood of 0 to work
He probably wasn't thinking too clearly at that point. He was probably pretty upset and he ended up deciding to go with Refrain.

Quote:
and that he didn't even have the gall to pull off.
So? He wasn't resolute I guess. No problem there. I prefer that he didn't use it over actually using it myself.
Old 2008-07-20, 05:41   Link #3959
Var
Banned

Quote:
He probably wasn't thinking too clearly at that point. He was probably pretty upset and he ended up deciding to go with Refrain.

So? He wasn't resolute I guess. No problem there. I prefer that he didn't use it over actually using it myself.
The last part of what I said was important.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 05:58   Link #3960
DN24

Quote:
Wouldn't truth serum have been easier and far less scaring to Kallen?
Because truth serum don't exist in CG's world,because the "truth serum named geass" is the only proper truth serum around,and refrain is the only things that can force a tough prisoners like Kallen to talk about what she doesn't want to...
DN24 is offline   Reply With Quote