Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-08-31, 16:05   Link #41
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Yes, that makes more sense than them wanting to get rid of their powers, though I'm a bit surprised Riruka doesn't want it. I'm hoping more and more that Ichigo regains his Fullbring, not only cause it would look cool with his shihakusho, but Ichigo himself must be annoyed that what he was working so hard for was stolen and is getting passed around like a party favour.
Ichigo still has his fullbring. Ginjou confirmed last week that the X shaped thingies he's wearing all over his body are his fullbring. It's given him a physical power-up. That's the only thing it could do anyway, since his fullbring was nothing more than a far less powerful version of his shinigami powers. Now that he's regained his powers, it's mostly useless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
So all of Xcution was in on Ginjou's plan to begin with (though Rirukia seems seperate from the group...did she kow of their plans and simply didn't care, or was she also being used?). I think that was a bigger shocker than Ginjou's past with the Shinigami (mostly because Ginjou's past is somewhat ripped off from other sources).

I also liked how Tsukishima's control can cause the victims to mentally break down after awhile (especially as they are forcibly confronted with the truth).
I think Rurika was either forced to participate (Ginjou doesn't seem like the type of leader you'd want to disagree with) or she was okay with the plan at first but later changed her mind after getting to know Ichigo and his friends. Chapter 450 already hinted she felt guilty for they were planning to do to Ichigo.
Old 2011-08-31, 16:58   Link #42
secretzfan
*Fansubber

This was neat so umm who thinks Ginjou was the substitute around Isshin's time
Old 2011-08-31, 17:07   Link #43
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

two thing from this chapter :
- Mentally breakdown by Tsukishima
- Riruka doesn't want the power but come to meet Ginjou... (if she doesn't want power, she can just stay)

But I'll support Riruka if she wants to join Ichigo's side... Ichigo need more harem... xD
Old 2011-08-31, 17:19   Link #44
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

notice ishida is probs still bleeding out on the floor....

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2011-08-31, 17:30   Link #45
Ashura5000

Send a message via MSN to Ashura5000
I liked this chapter, if only because I can see this bieng very personal for Ichigo even more-so than it is already.

Now he's fighting people who are using HIS powers to fuel themselves? That's gotta suck. If he didn't have 6 fan favourites on his side I'm sure he'd be screwed.

Cause lets face it. Ikkaku? Renji? Byakuya? Rukia? Kenpachi? Hitsuguya?

If all 6 of them died NOW, when AIZEN's epic plan with Arrancar and his own powers couldn't?

I'd hafta call bullcrap.

Though I'm interested to see if Toshiro and Renji's Bankai have changed... And Rukia's new skills.

Though, knowing Kubo, Rukia wont get a real battle. She'll be saved by someone, because why would you wanna see girls fighting...?
Old 2011-08-31, 17:40   Link #46
gaboratamer

I supose that the next chapters will be FKT style.
I call hitsugaya vs yukio, with a lot of fangirls screaming
Old 2011-08-31, 17:46   Link #47
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
didn't the ice kid lose his leg to aizen? does he have a fake leg?
Old 2011-08-31, 18:01   Link #48
xellos2099

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
That's Tsukishima replacing Orihime's brother in an old picture. Implying what she said later about him saving her from her parents and taking care of her.

And really now...Fullbringers are supposedly humans with a certain special ability. While their abilities are rather annoying, there should be NO WAY IN HELL that any of them even with Ichigo's power (Especially after Rukia stated that what Ginjou took wasn't that much anyway) could possibly match up to a Captain, even worst when you consider the Captains present include two of the strongest (I mean it's Kenpachi for fcks sake!)
Heres to me hoping the Captains don't fight and Rukia, Renji and Baldy are the ones fighting >_>
Well keep in mind under most circumstance, Captain and Vice Captain can only use 1/5 of their normal power in human world I think; unless they view these fullbringer are as dangerous as Experda.
Old 2011-08-31, 18:41   Link #49
Azami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soconfused View Post
didn't the ice kid lose his leg to aizen? does he have a fake leg?
Can't remember if he did, but it wouldn't matter anyway because Unohana was able to fix Hiyori who was actually cut in half.
Old 2011-08-31, 22:03   Link #50
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Was getting back Ginjo's powers the sole reason why they went after Ichigo?

Anyway, I wonder how strong Ginjo really is. Judging by what Hitsugaya said, he must be a legitimate threat. Is that because he is in both Shinigami and Fullbring mode? That's weird, I honestly don't see what Fullbring would add to your powers when you're Shinigami anyway. Sure, you can jump in mid-air and walk on water, but Shinigamis can fly in the real world anyway, so what's the point?
Old 2011-08-31, 22:38   Link #51
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
I honestly don't see what Fullbring would add to your powers when you're Shinigami anyway. Sure, you can jump in mid-air and walk on water, but Shinigamis can fly in the real world anyway, so what's the point?
I think you're underestimating the level cheapness the fullbringers represent. I mean walking on water or air doesn't have to be the full extent to which they can utilize their abilities if Kubo decides to get more creative. They all have the ability to manipulate matter which makes the possibilities virtually limitless since Kubo has yet to establish limitations towards this basic ability of theirs. If Kubo's watched even just a few Avatar episodes, he might already have more ideas than he needs stirring around in that head of his. And to top it off, this doesn't even account for their unique abilities that stem from their love/fondness of a particular object. A couple of those abilities in particular appear to be incredibly cheap.

We also can't ignore the fact that fullbring is a hollow-based ability. So who knows how far Kubo might go with that? He might actually turn Ginjou into a fullbring wielding vizard. (perish the thought). So then he'll have transcended powers on top of cheap abilities. As much as I'd rather avoid giving Kubo too much credit, after thinking about it for a little, there's a lot he can do with this IMO.
Old 2011-08-31, 23:37   Link #52
JustRob

I don't think this is gonna take as long as FKT tbh, just when we're happy that it's finally over. This will probably be quick, the Fullbringers will be overpowered (no matter how insane their abilities, with three captains + Kisuke and Isshin there, it's game over) and pull back. Orihime and Sado are probably history for the rest of this arc, since Tsukishima needs to slice them in order to change them back.
Old 2011-09-01, 01:43   Link #53
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiisai Kuma View Post
lol too bad nobody else noticed! poor ishida!
Old 2011-09-01, 01:45   Link #54
toriko

so one main character is gonna lay down and bleed to death,the other two have been taken down and are out of the battlefeild..the captains are gonna fight the fullbringer arracanar arc style..now i know why popularity of this series this series is falling like rock,this shit has gone retarded,it definetly deserves all the bashing its getting..
Old 2011-09-01, 01:58   Link #55
toriko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Er...If she doesn't need them, that means she didn't want them. She didn't want them

I have to go so I am gonna make this short--KUBO IS BRILLIANT!!!

No wonder he had Chad say he felt uneasy about the badge when Ukitake first gave it to Ichigo. He's a Fullbringer and the badge is Ichigo's FullBring

It all makes sense. I always wonder why he had Chad say that, now I know

Kubo uses a lot of Fridge Brilliance..I wish the fans could comprehend how truly bad ass he is

oh yeah..Bleach looks NOTHING like Yu Yu Hakisho ..you guys really get on my nerves with that untrue claim and the claiming that he ripped something from somewhere..
-A kid (Ichigo/Yusuke) meets a cute girl that gives him powers (Rukia/Botan)

-That kid then has to work for beings of the afterlife (Soul Society/Spirit World)

-The kid meets two strong beings with black and red hair(Byakuya&Renji/Hiei and Kurama) that kidnap his girlfriend/female friend

-He goes after them to rescue her

-He shortly after befriends the red haired "enemy" and they become good friends (Renji/Kurama)

-He goes on to defeat the black haired enemy (Byakuya/Hiei) that had kidnapped his girlfriend/female friend and frees her

- A new strong enemy appears but is "defeated" and fakes his death only to reveal he is "unbeatable" (Aizen/Toguro)

- They train to overcome this enemy for a few months with stronger people with similar powers (Shinji/Genkai)

- They enter a war/tournament and get stronger throughout

- They enter a cave/tunnel and have to overcome something "within" themselves.

- They emerge from the cave/tunnel stronger than ever and go on to defeat the previously unbeatable enemy that actually planned everything that happened since the first time he saw the MC (Aizen/Toguro)

- Someone " loses" their powers (Ichigo/Kuwabara)

- Humans with strange previously unheard of powers show up and take the MC to a weird house

- Ginjou is a former shinigami that went rogue/bad like Sensui was a former Spirit Detective in Yu Yu Hakusho that went rogue/bad.

kubo is far from briiliant,he isnt even a decent mangaka..he is one talentless guy who got lucky..
Old 2011-09-01, 01:59   Link #56
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

lets see what the other match ups will be...

Kenpachi vs. Giriko
Rukia & Renji vs. Riruka
Toshiro vs. Yukio
Ikkaku vs. Jackie
Byakuya vs. Tsukishima
Old 2011-09-01, 02:52   Link #57
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by toriko View Post
-A kid (Ichigo/Yusuke) meets a cute girl that gives him powers (Rukia/Botan)

-That kid then has to work for beings of the afterlife (Soul Society/Spirit World)

-The kid meets two strong beings with black and red hair(Byakuya&Renji/Hiei and Kurama) that kidnap his girlfriend/female friend

-He goes after them to rescue her

-He shortly after befriends the red haired "enemy" and they become good friends (Renji/Kurama)

-He goes on to defeat the black haired enemy (Byakuya/Hiei) that had kidnapped his girlfriend/female friend and frees her

- A new strong enemy appears but is "defeated" and fakes his death only to reveal he is "unbeatable" (Aizen/Toguro)

- They train to overcome this enemy for a few months with stronger people with similar powers (Shinji/Genkai)

- They enter a war/tournament and get stronger throughout

- They enter a cave/tunnel and have to overcome something "within" themselves.

- They emerge from the cave/tunnel stronger than ever and go on to defeat the previously unbeatable enemy that actually planned everything that happened since the first time he saw the MC (Aizen/Toguro)

- Someone " loses" their powers (Ichigo/Kuwabara)

- Humans with strange previously unheard of powers show up and take the MC to a weird house

- Ginjou is a former shinigami that went rogue/bad like Sensui was a former Spirit Detective in Yu Yu Hakusho that went rogue/bad.

kubo is far from briiliant,he isnt even a decent mangaka..he is one talentless guy who got lucky..
this made me laugh! to be fair, kubo is a good manga artist. i still like his art designs (for the most part). but as a writer, he's far from brilliant. i guess if you have no one to compare him to you'd say he's brilliant but if you've read shonen manga-ka the likes of arakawa and oda, i doubt you'd say that.
Old 2011-09-01, 06:29   Link #58
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

lol and to think people still believe Kubo plans that far ahead. If he plans 5 chapters ahead I'd be surprised.
It's really simple for a writer to simply imply that he had something planned for a long time like the whole Shinigami Substitute thing. All they need is use a few vague lines from before and say something along the lines "Yes, we knew all along that there was another guy like you, but we just felt like not telling you because we're dicks."
The whole Aizen planned everything deal is kinda similar to this. Kubo just needs Aizen to say one line to make him look like an epic mastermind.
Old 2011-09-01, 07:56   Link #59
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiisai Kuma View Post
That bastard... how dare he still Chad's only job!
Old 2011-09-01, 08:10   Link #60
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

(-3-) Buu. Lame chapter.

I really have nothing to say about this chapter since most of the characters do nothing but stand and glare to one another. Even the explanation about Ginjou being the first? substitute shinigami is been cut by Byakuya. I really don't want to speculate about that issue since I can't think where to connect Ginjou to ss and those questions that pop up into my mind when there's another substitute shinigami revealed in the first time of this arc still remained a question and unanswered up until now.

Though, I'm pretty surprised that it seems Kubo finally learned the solution to his problem how to touched a reader in his supposed to be drama scene. Last time, I was really moved with Ichigo's hopeless face and this time with Orihime. I don't care but I really like Orihime's emotional moment in this chapter. For me, she never failed to deliver that scene. I really felt the sadness and doubt she's struggling. Poor Orihime, If she's not that weak, she'll never had to suffer like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaboratamer View Post
I call hitsugaya vs yukio, with a lot of fangirls screaming
Hahaha..... That's right. and count me there

Ichimaru Gin
Closed Thread