AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-09, 10:49   Link #1201
Soji

Randrak42@ Iron Maw mean the traslate one no the raw.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 10:53   Link #1202
Iron Maw
Banned

Well, look at the brightside, at least we won't have to wait a month for Ch 28.

BTW, It seems Animum Mutare plans on releasing Vol. 5's side story after Ch 27, so it's more like we still have 3 chapters to go.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 10:54   Link #1203
Soji

Iron Mawp@ it's that so? I hope they do even that omake with Mein and Tatsumi that seem pretty funny.
Old 2012-07-09, 10:56   Link #1204
Iron Maw
Banned

You mean the "Zonbicchi wa Bicchi ni Fukumaremasu ka" one?
Old 2012-07-09, 11:04   Link #1205
Soji

Yeah that one. The one ch that i read with that omake was still in jap. But from what i can see was pretty funny.
Old 2012-07-10, 03:21   Link #1206
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Yeah that one. The one ch that i read with that omake was still in jap. But from what i can see was pretty funny.
Indeed, although after reading that manga you can take a good guess at the dialogue.

Speaking of which I remember seeing another omake, this time featuring Tatsumi and Mein in a high-school setting. Unfortunately I only saw part of it.
Old 2012-07-10, 03:29   Link #1207
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Indeed, although after reading that manga you can take a good guess at the dialogue.

Speaking of which I remember seeing another omake, this time featuring Tatsumi and Mein in a high-school setting. Unfortunately I only saw part of it.
There is even one like that?Now that we talking about this, the author sure love use them for the omake/comedy
I really hope that they traslate this 2 as well after they catch up the ch.
Old 2012-07-12, 01:36   Link #1208
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
fighting Esdes with a wooded sword is suicidal...
Used wrong word at that sorry
we mean is she to spare her life...
I said sparring with Akame not Esdes.... furthermore even if tatsumi spar with Esdes they will both be using wooden sword you know
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 01:53   Link #1209
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
I said sparring with Akame not Esdes.... furthermore even if tatsumi spar with Esdes they will both be using wooden sword you know
Make you wonder if they still train like this off screen(i mean Akame and Tatsumi).
And yeah...if Tatsumi would train /sparring with Esdes would be with wooden sword ....although ,see how Esdes is i think would still end worse that when he train with Akame
Old 2012-07-12, 01:59   Link #1210
kazzuya13

Quote:
Make you wonder if they still train like this off screen(i mean Akame and Tatsumi).
And yeah...if Tatsumi would train /sparring with Esdes would be with wooden sword ....although ,see how Esdes is i think would still end worse that when he train with Akame
I don't know about that..... Maybe Esdes will attack Tatsumi in full "Shoujo" mode...
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 09:10   Link #1211
OverSeer
Inactive Member

What I want to know, is when will Esdese find out Tatsumi is NR and that's why he keeps running from her and cant be with her. I am thinking it won't be 28 or 29, maybe 30? 31 or 32. I get the feeling a lot of things can still take place before that.
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 10:28   Link #1212
Soji

OverSeer@ Slow donw there. You say like Tatsumi love esdes that way(or at least this seem the case from you're post).Thing that is not the case.
Although,I not put behind her to think like this when she find out.
Old 2012-07-12, 10:53   Link #1213
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
OverSeer@ Slow donw there. You say like Tatsumi love esdes that way(or at least this seem the case from you're post).Thing that is not the case.
Although,I not put behind her to think like this when she find out.
Well, if Tatsumi was not NR I fail to see a reason why he would not want to be with her. Judging from the chapters after Tatsumi ran away she began to change a little by little. Given time if their relationship is a good one Tatsumi can greatly change Esdese. But these are just ideas, and theories no real solid facts or evidence can be provided here at this time to back me up.

I think she does truly love him and would not want any harm done to him. Her love for him will really be tested when she finds out he is NR and if she will still love him.
Old 2012-07-12, 11:00   Link #1214
Soji

OverSeer@ There is more than one reason.Also a relationship work only when both feel the same and from what i see ,until ch 27 there is nothing like that from Tatsumi.Although I do agree he pity her like her a little.(But not in the way people want).
Also like I always say her one side love is enough to change her.
Old 2012-07-12, 11:03   Link #1215
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
OverSeer@ There is more than one reason.Also a relationship work only when both feel the same and from what i see ,until ch 27 there is nothing like that from Tatsumi.Although I do agree he pity her like her a little.(But not in the way people want).
Also like I always say her one side love is enough to change her.
Assume with me if Tatsumi was not NR

What reasons would he have not to be with her?
Old 2012-07-12, 11:37   Link #1216
Soji

OverSeer@ Is this even a question?I think the story give us more than one reason,while i can't deny that she can be kind with her man and Tatsumi(in primis) she still the same. The story show us this that even after she fall for tatsumi she still like torture .Remember the scene with the flower?Tatsumi not love torture the weak Esdes love do so.But like i say this i my opionion.And not forgot how many people she torutere and kill even when there is was not reason.(because she already complete her order).
Also if he really want to be with her he can always stay with her and betray NR(and no i always say he would never do this).Just to say that Nr is not really what stop him to do so and we know that esdes would probally still acept him.She do say that would make him change idea time ago when they talk.
Old 2012-07-12, 11:45   Link #1217
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
Well, if Tatsumi was not NR I fail to see a reason why he would not want to be with her. Judging from the chapters after Tatsumi ran away she began to change a little by little. Given time if their relationship is a good one Tatsumi can greatly change Esdese. But these are just ideas, and theories no real solid facts or evidence can be provided here at this time to back me up.
Even if Tatsumi were not in NR, I doubt they would suddenly get together. Esdese's philosophy and the fact she works for the Empire would still be a big issue, furthermore he would have to examine his own feelings about her. So I don't see a huge change here.

Quote:
I think she does truly love him and would not want any harm done to him. Her love for him will really be tested when she finds out he is NR and if she will still love him.
I don't think her feelings will change much once his real identity is out, but she going to pretty conflicted here.
Old 2012-07-12, 12:11   Link #1218
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
OverSeer@ Is this even a question?I think the story give us more than one reason,while i can't deny that she can be kind with her man and Tatsumi(in primis) she still the same. The story show us this that even after she fall for tatsumi she still like torture .Remember the scene with the flower?Tatsumi not love torture the weak Esdes love do so.But like i say this i my opionion.And not forgot how many people she torutere and kill even when there is was not reason.(because she already complete her order).
Also if he really want to be with her he can always stay with her and betray NR(and no i always say he would never do this).Just to say that Nr is not really what stop him to do so and we know that esdes would probally still acept him.She do say that would make him change idea time ago when they talk.
1. So what if she torture people and killed them for no reason in the past. There is no good reason to kill or torture people anyway ever and people and Tatsumi tend to forget that he is a murderer just like Esdese. I think she still likes torture is because the subject has not been touched by Tatsumi and he did not express how he hates such things. I am sure if he expressed it in such a way that would put him on the path of dislike towards her or it brakes his heart knowing she does this, you can bet your ass she would most certainly take a step forward of changing for him because she wants to posses him completely as what she said.

I still fail to see how her being a killer really matters, Tatsumi is a murderer as well further more look at that mask guy with the flame thrower, he is a murderer and probably tortured and killed many people and yet he has a loving wife and a daughter for 6 years now. Whats there to stop Tatsumi from loving Esdese (if he falls in love with her that is)knowing what and who she is. He would not want to see a person he loves behave the way she is and take steps to put her in the right path.

2. I think you misunderstood the true meaning behind the scene with the flowers, when that angel dude caught her on it she looked flustered and wanted to cover her ass by saying that flowers like these can be used to torture people. Its possible that there is no hidden meaning behind this and I am just being stupid and you are correct, but such a scenario is unlikely the background did not look like some facility of deadly plants, they looked like ordinary flowers in a garden why would anyone plant lethal plants in a garden instead of keeping them in a secure location, I still think that its unlikely what she said was actually true.

3. Cant argue with you on that one, but we are not really talking about if he loves her or not, but reasons why he would not be with her.

I still think the reasons you provided are hallow and insufficient sorry bro no offence

Or simply I am all wrong about this is another possibility
Old 2012-07-12, 12:16   Link #1219
Soji

Quote:
Even if Tatsumi were not in NR, I doubt they would suddenly get together. Esdese's philosophy and the fact she works for the Empire would still be a big issue, furthermore he would have to examine his own feelings about her. So I don't see a huge change here.
Agree.Not to mention what she done until that point...that would still be another big issue for Tatsumi.

Quote:
I don't think her feelings will change much once his real identity is out, but she going to pretty conflicted here.
I have to agree here.Hell from what we know she just take him a price when she defeat the whole NR. i mean if for her the winner can do whatever she/he want with the loser what stop her to do this ?

Quote:
1. So what if she torture people and killed them for no reason in the past. There is no good reason to kill or torture people anyway ever and people and Tatsumi tend to forget that he is a murderer just like Esdese. I think she still likes torture is because the subject has not been touched by Tatsumi and he did not express how he hates such things. I am sure if he expressed it in such a way that would put him on the path of dislike towards her or it brakes his heart knowing she does this, you can bet your ass she would most certainly take a step forward of changing for him because she wants to posses him completely as what she said.
Why this is possible i really doub it would work. And was ch 27 to make me realize this. So we will talk about this again when that ch is out.
Also not forgot ...Kill and Kill while enjoy and torture because you like do so are really different .(At least from my point of view).
Quote:
2. I think you misunderstood the true meaning behind the scene with the flowers, when that angel dude caught her on it she looked flustered and wanted to cover her ass by saying that flowers like these can be used to torture people. Its possible that there is no hidden meaning behind this and I am just being stupid and you are correct, but such a scenario is unlikely the background did not look like some facility of deadly plants, they looked like ordinary flowers in a garden why would anyone plant lethal plants in a garden instead of keeping them in a secure location, I still think that its unlikely what she said was actually true.
Look I would be glad if I misunderstood that scene. But from what i see in that scene seem to me was more to make us know she still like torture and what she say was true.But if the story will make us understand ,in the future that what you say it's true then ok.Also why she had to lie? I mean she was honest with her man's when she say to them what Tatsumi say to her(remember when he try to bring her on the rebel side?).So i really no see reason for her to lie in that scene.(but this just me).

Quote:
3. Cant argue with you on that one, but we are not really talking about if he loves her or not, but reasons why he would not be with her.

I still think the reasons you provided are hallow and insufficient sorry bro no offence
Not worry. Like I say this are my opinion ,if you think like this is fine.
Old 2012-07-12, 12:32   Link #1220
OverSeer
Inactive Member

yep, we shall see in time you are correct about that Soji, but I still would like to comment on that flowers part when women are caught in a pickle or in an embarrassing situation they tend to come up with reason to shift the attention of that event on something else entirely I just looked at that scene again and I still think she was just admiring flowers and the torture part was just bull because of the picture where she says' Hmm... Ah" and looking at her facial expression. ^_^

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!