thanks a lot.............. i thought it was a real spoiler
Julao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 23:41   Link #42
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi View Post
any spoiler pics ?
Spoiler for One Image...Sasuke's collar is a little cool:

edit: if a mod feels that my posted image is too much, please delete immediatly. Thank You .

Last edited by james0246; 2008-05-21 at 23:56.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 23:53   Link #43
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
Spoiler for One Image...Sasuke's collar is a little cool:
Yep
That line is :
弟のお前にうちはの名を託しお前をだまし続けたまま……
*Itachi kept you in the dark all this time to pass on the name Uchiha to you…
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 05:35   Link #44
Endbo

it looks like kishimoto is done whit sasuke(uchiha) for now (finaly)

now i want to now how naruto's reaction is when he finds out that Jiraiya is dead
Endbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 09:46   Link #45
EoT
~~

Over 3 chapters of conversations. I hope this one was the last one cause I wanna see something more than talking!
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 09:48   Link #46
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace_TZ View Post

Its a shock for me...i always thought itachi was a loner.
This really does sound like a Metal Gear Solid storyline.
Vindi89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 11:37   Link #47
strategos

So with all of this, will it mean that since Sasuke"killed" Itachi, that means he will get the MS?

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 11:47   Link #48
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I just hope that after all this, Sasuke at least will become un-emo. I might actually begin to like him, then. Maybe.

Spoiler for Spoiler.... um, Spoiler?:
Old 2008-05-22, 11:55   Link #49
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Jiraiya doesn't even know about Madara, the massacre and the deal about protecting Sasuke, so the odds of Itachi being his informant are about 0%
Why would Itachi want to tell Jiraiya about Madara? So that doing things earlier than Itachi planned would have messed all the plans he had worked hard to setup. Thankfully, he might be a crazy person, but at least he is not clueless...

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategos View Post
So with all of this, will it mean that since Sasuke"killed" Itachi, that means he will get the MS?
You mean Itachi's MS plus Sasuke's own MS. This is like Naruto carrying two Kyuubis within.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 12:05   Link #50
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Glad that THAT's over with.

Now... ON TO NARUTO!
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 12:06   Link #51
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
Why would Itachi want to tell Jiraiya about Madara? So that doing things earlier than Itachi planned would have messed all the plans he had worked hard to setup. Thankfully, he might be a crazy person, but at least he is not clueless...
If Itachi was truly on Konoha's side, then what possible excuse/reason could he have not to tell everyone about Madara. Jiraiya would not have died needlessly learning about the false head (who he does not even know is the false head) if Itachi would have simply told the village he supposedly dedicated himself to about their worst threat (Madara).

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Now... ON TO NARUTO!
You still have another year or so to go before Naruto even has a coherent thought, let alone a viable action or arc concerning his character.
Old 2008-05-22, 12:18   Link #52
Last of the Uchihas

Quote:
If Itachi was truly on Konoha's side, then what possible excuse/reason could he have not to tell everyone about Madara. Jiraiya would not have died needlessly learning about the false head (who he does not even know is the false head) if Itachi would have simply told the village he supposedly dedicated himself to about their worst threat (Madara).
wtf? Are you still saying that Itachi wasn't on Konoha side?

This is the guy that killed his entire family to save the shinobi world and prevented Madara from attacking Konoha.

Itachi didn't tell anything to Konoha because it was his mission to disappear as a missing nin.
Last of the Uchihas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 12:27   Link #53
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
First, according to Madara, Itachi made a deal with him. We don't know the items on that list. It might be in return for Sasuke's safety and Konoha's safety, he would keep his identity hidden from others. Second, Sasuke's safety might indeed be jeopardized, not through Madara, but through Konoha. If Konoha would be aware of Madara's existence, and what he is capable of, in addition to him leading Akatsuki, what do you think they would do about Sasuke? I think you can come up with a few more.

About Jiraiya: The only person who might know about Pain's real identity (as discovered by Jiraiya) would be Madara (again, that is still a possibility). And, we don't even know between Pain and Madara, who is more capable or strong. There is always the case, regardless of your knowledge on Madara's existence, what you know wouldn't help you get rid of Pain himself and stop executing Akatsuki's plans, if you do not know about him. Madara might be the leader, but Pain was the person who is leading the unsealing and sealing operation. So, those two might be unrelated when it comes to dealing with them separately. In such a case, Jiraiya getting knowledge on Pain might be a requirement if you want to stop Akatsuki (the other requirement would be stopping Madara, and Madara may not even be capable of what Pain is capable of regarding what they are planning to do with the tailed-beasts).
Old 2008-05-22, 12:34   Link #54
Salt
the cynic

Quote:
You mean Itachi's MS plus Sasuke's own MS. This is like Naruto carrying two Kyuubis within.
It's just how the MS works.
Madara has 2 MS, the combine of his own and his brother's.

And it appears having only one will cause you to go blind in time.
Old 2008-05-22, 12:38   Link #55
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchihas View Post
wtf? Are you still saying that Itachi wasn't on Konoha side?

This is the guy that killed his entire family to save the shinobi world and prevented Madara from attacking Konoha.
This is the version of Madara / Danzou version, clearly not the one of Sarutobi / Konoha

Quote:
Itachi didn't tell anything to Konoha because it was his mission to disappear as a missing nin.
He was working for Madara 2 years before his mission was to disappear. It gave him a lot of time to talk about Madara and Akatsuki.
Yet he told no one , spared Oro for no reason (Kazuzu doesn't hesitate to kill his partners), didn't do shit to hinder Akatsuki (did nothing to help though, but that was clearly not enough to hinder them and it can be explained by his deteriorating condition) and chose to torture Kakashi when he could have informed of Akatsuki's plans during the Tsukiyomi and has the same ideology than Pein / Akatsuki (genocide is okay if it leads to stability / peace). In my mind, there is no doubt Itachi was sincere about Akatsuki. At least, about Pein.

It wouldn't be surprising if there was a fight for control inside Akatsuki and Madara got his hands on Sasuke (rigging the fight) to help him against Pein (who was supported by Itachi)
Old 2008-05-22, 12:38   Link #56
l33t_n00b

Itachi's sickness was extreme sadness I think.
Being extremely insanely unbearably sad can cause somebody to become sick and weak... and cause them to die..
l33t_n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 12:39   Link #57
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt View Post
It's just how the MS works.
Madara has 2 MS, the combine of his own and his brother's.

And it appears having only one will cause you to go blind in time.
Currently, we don't know the source of the eye. And both cases are different. Sasuke didn't get Itachi's eyes, and Madara didn't keep his own eyes. And, I believe Madara has only one MS, just an evolved MS. Still that makes one MS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
This is the version of Madara / Danzou version, clearly not the one of Sarutobi / Konoha
I didn't know that Kishi has written another version, already? Well, I guess I forgot to read chapters 600 or 700.

Quote:
Yet he told no one
He might have told the only person he was supposed to report. And that was Sandaime. Considering his responsibility, Sandaime might have kept that information hidden from the others.
Quote:
spared Oro for no reason (Kazuzu doesn't hesitate to kill his partners), didn't do shit to hinder Akatsuki (did nothing to help though, but that was clearly not enough to hinder them and it can be explained by his deteriorating condition)
It seems he actually did force Oro to leave the organization, resulting in organization delaying the start of their tailed beast unsealing and sealing process. He also kept Oro as an additional force to put pressure on Akatsuki. After all, he is one other enemy for the organization.
Quote:
and chose to torture Kakashi when he could have informed of Akatsuki's plans during the Tsukiyomi and has the same ideology than Pein / Akatsuki (genocide is okay if it leads to stability / peace).
Itachi might have actually killed Kakashi there, but he didn't. Instead, his action resulted in Kakashi gaining a Hokage level jutsu, which might have helped Sasuke at the end, if Sasuke would have stayed with him.
Old 2008-05-22, 12:55   Link #58
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchihas View Post
Quote:
First, according to Madara, Itachi made a deal with him. We don't know the items on that list. It might be in return for Sasuke's safety and Konoha's safety, he would keep his identity hidden from others. Second, Sasuke's safety might indeed be jeopardized, not through Madara, but through Konoha. If Konoha would be aware of Madara's existence, and what he is capable of, in addition to him leading Akatsuki, what do you think they would do about Sasuke? I think you can come up with a few more.
The fact of the matter is, as Rahan has so kindly pointed out, that Itachi had plenty of time to tell Konoha about Akatsuki and Madara before he became a missing-nin and had to cut-off his communication with his country. It is entirely possible that Konoha would have completely revised their opinions of the Uchiha crisis or revised their opinions of Itachi after he killed off the clan. Or any number of extra scenarios. The fact that Itachi withheld this information is extraordinarly damning to his portrayal as a "hero" especially considering the fact that Itachi was dealing with Konoha's original arch-nemisis. This information could have changed the very shape of the Naruto-verse, but it was withheld for no discernible reason.
Old 2008-05-22, 13:05   Link #59
Rahan

Quote:
Currently, we don't know the source of the eye. And both cases are different. Sasuke didn't get Itachi's eyes, and Madara didn't keep his own eyes. And, I believe Madara has only one MS, just an evolved MS. Still that makes one MS.

I didn't know that Kishi has written another version, already? Well, I guess I forgot to read chapters 600 or 700.
Yeah, right. Sandaime who was against the genocide and trying to prevent it think Itachi definitely saved the shinobi world by making a genocide. After all, it's not like he was betrayed by Itachi who made the first strike (if what Sasuke saw was real, the Uchihas weren't going at war, so there was still time) and killed the negotiations ...

Quote:
He might have told the only person he was supposed to report. And that was Sandaime. Considering his responsibility, Sandaime might have kept that information hidden from the others.
It was his responsibility to not tell Kakashi there were people after his student ? Too hard to put a lie like ANBU detected stuff or something ...

Quote:
It seems he actually did force Oro to leave the organization, resulting in organization delaying the start of their tailed beast unsealing and sealing process. He also kept Oro as an additional force to put pressure on Akatsuki. After all, he is one other enemy for the organization.
It's pretty clear Akatsuki could have killed Oro whenever they wanted. And it didn't change shit to the beasts sealing. Just took a little longer ... What a great hindrance it was. Itachi is the hero of the anti-Akatsuki forces.

Quote:
Itachi might have actually killed Kakashi there, but he didn't. Instead, his action resulted in Kakashi gaining a Hokage level jutsu, which might have helped Sasuke at the end, if Sasuke would have stayed with him.
So it was planned and Itachi was even faking his surprise ? LOL

And once again, if Itachi is a good guy, then Pein is a world hero ...
Old 2008-05-22, 13:12   Link #60
Salt
the cynic

Quote:
If you look closely at Madara's EMS, you will see it's a merge of his and his brother's MS pattern.

I'm quite interested to see Sasuke's MS pattern, and how it will combine with Itachi's.