AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2015-03-03, 23:06   Link #56121
Frosty
He who loves to sing
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Orange View Post
Speaking of 2nd male pilot, how about an androgynous one?

Let's say a guy was born with an abnormal amount of female hormones, thus he managed to pilot an IS.
A second male pilot huh? I am confident I can make one By the way, I am new here. My friend, Chevalier introduced me to this site
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-03, 23:44   Link #56122
demino_hellsin
That one guy

'sup? Welcome to the thread of stubborn madness and selective elitism.

To everyone else. They haven't described Iris calling yet have they?
Old 2015-03-04, 00:13   Link #56123
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Iris Calling? ... *goes to dig* ... crap, where'd I save that one pic...

EDIT:

US IS Forces...and the Katakana looks suspiciously like it can spell it. I'll look them up in a little bit.

EDIT 2: It's her - that's Iris.
Her name's right on the freakin' helmet...

[Ii-ri su * Kou-ri n gu] Strikes me as odd to say 'Calling' as 'Kouringu' but after a few times of saying it verbally, it works.

As for the other writing
Matsu-(?)yo o-shi-ri (something butt?) I guess it's just saying this is the rear view.

Last edited by Tempest35; 2015-03-04 at 14:02.
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-04, 00:18   Link #56124
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

I'm sure they had a full potrait of her character somewhere.
Old 2015-03-04, 00:58   Link #56125
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Damn. So no color huh.
Old 2015-03-04, 01:02   Link #56126
The 48th Ronin

Welcome to Hell, Skybola.

Oh, BTW, what do you guys think is the composition of IS cores? Ever wondered how did Tabane make those things? Moon minerals, perhaps?
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-04, 01:11   Link #56127
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Some of us believe that IS cores are made of innocent souls and Tabane's ego.

I'm serious.

Some are putting their bets on alien life forms though.
Old 2015-03-04, 02:07   Link #56128
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Reminds me of the Black Tech and the Whispered from Full Metal Panic. But yeah, randomly developing something that has the basis of a personality and recognizable emotions and interacts with the pilot(s) like it does... she's doing SOMETHING to get IS Cores... making these things from scratch with just computer code is less believable than her capturing and modifying alien technology/life.
Old 2015-03-04, 04:23   Link #56129
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Iris Calling?
- Iris calling in four words:
Pretty.
Stubborn.
Pretty stubborn.

That is all. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
kamen rider kaixa
- Oh no, You did not just bring up...

Every time someone bring up Kusaka Masato I start grinnign like him and planning out evil, torturous punishments to be meted out to the hereos of the story, Dangan Ronpa-style. That...is not good.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-04, 06:13   Link #56130
Frosty
He who loves to sing
*Author

Quote:
Welcome to Hell, Skybola.

Oh, BTW, what do you guys think is the composition of IS cores? Ever wondered how did Tabane make those things? Moon minerals, perhaps?

Thanks.

I believe IS core is made up of super high tech chips, rare metals, and a different crystal soul fragment combined together. I see a possiblity of that Captain Orange.

Are you the same guy in WOT Asia forum?
Old 2015-03-04, 06:56   Link #56131
The 48th Ronin

^OT: the one and only

BTT: Anybody thought of an IS and Absolute Duo x-over?
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-04, 07:09   Link #56132
lovetospoon73

well my male IS will be like masato at first, but later becomes more friendly & kinder later on, yet more stronger.
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-04, 07:11   Link #56133
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
well my male IS will be like masato at first, but later becomes more friendly & kinder later on, yet more stronger.
"Kusaka" = "Friendlier and Kinder".

...I...I think my brain broke trying to reconcile those mutually exclusive concepts.

for that matter, why Kusaka? You could have worked with Takumi and it would have been a lot more natural to see that progression.
Old 2015-03-04, 07:11   Link #56134
lovetospoon73

dude, we don't even know the REAL reason why ichika's the only guy that can pilot an IS unit, so far we only given theories
Old 2015-03-04, 07:12   Link #56135
lovetospoon73

for your info people can change, i mean the girls change a lot since they started drolling over ichika
Old 2015-03-04, 07:30   Link #56136
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Another try at the Wverse

Orimura Chifuyu(Wverse) - one of the youngest plainclothes detective in the history of Tokyo at 22, now at 23. She lives alone with her younger brother, living a peaceful life for a police officer. She is considered a star investigator and the face of her department despite not wanting to do with any of that. She is very protective of her brother. She can't remember anything clearly from her time in middle school.

Orimura Ichika(Wverse) - A young man who lives with his sister. Currently attending highschool, he has a tendency for delinquency because of his sister's overwhelming strictness. However he isn't bad by any measure, rather he's kind of like the boss of his neighborhood though nobody says it out loud. Everyone on the street relies on him and asks him for help a lot. He first encounters the gaia memories and the W-driver when he is asked to protect some kids from a rival street gang. He uses the W driver to aid in his exploits only at first, but soon begins to realize that he and his family may be more entangled in the history of these gadgets than he thinks.

Natasha Fairs(Wverse) - A soul trapped inside the Luna gaia memory that Ichika uses to form W. She gains control of the right side of W when the Luna memory is used. Calm, jovial and always one step ahead, Natasha is as mysterious as the powers of the gaia memory she inhabits. Her holographic form in the Gaia Memory Hub is a beautiful golden haired woman with an athletic but curvy build.

Yamada Maya(Wverse) - A soul trapped inside the Cyclone memory that Ichika uses to form W. She gains control of the right side of W when the Cyclone memory is used. Scatter-brained and sweet-tempered, she is as difficult to grasp as the winds her memory commands. Her hologram on the memory hub manifests as a buxom lady with short green hair and glasses.

Gotanda Ran(Wverse) - The soul trapped inside the Heat memory Ichika uses to form W. She gains control of the right side of W when the Heat memory is used. Fierce and passionate, her fiery attitude reflects well the power at her memory's disposal. Her holographic appearance on the memory hub is that of a young red-haired girl.

Gotanda Dan(Wverse) - Gotanda Ran's elder brother, and the man destined to become Kamen Rider Accel. His younger sister was killed during a turf war his gang was involved with. Gaia memories had been involved and so a lot of his friends died that night, including bystanders like Ran who had gone to stop him from participating. Outwardly, Ran and Dan had always been at each others' necks, even though they really care for each other. The nature of their relationship was made even more painful when Ran died without him telling her that he actually cared about his sister. He is best friends with Ichika but did not know about him being W until Dan became Accel.

Shinonono Houki(Wverse) - Ichika's childhood friend who was forced to move away ten years ago due to her sister's disappearance. Many rumors had speculated about the family not only because Houi's sister left at the young age of 14 but because Houki's elder sister was also rumored to be involved in some shady business. Strangers even accused Houki and her sister of selling carnal pleasures. The rumors had intensified to the point that people were acting on their hostility and disgust. This made Houki a very imbalanced, angry and violent girl as she grew up. It was little surprise when one day she was sent a package containing a gaia memory, Violence, that was super compatible with her.

Huang Ling Yin(Wverse) - a teenage gravure model who moved to Japan from China. She lives in an apartment complex in the same neighborhood as Ichika. She has many fans and many stalkers. She had barely escaped a perverted fan once, as he had a gaia memory. LingYin bought one on impulse to defend herself but began to get addicted to the power of her T-Rex memory. She would eventually be stopped by Ichika and she becomes a self-appointed member of Ichika's gang.

Cecilia Alcott(Wverse) - a young woman from England who came to Japan for her family's business. She coerces those she dislikes into agreeing with her deals using the power of the Queen memory. Her encounter with Ichika is in human form when she decides to abandon her entourage to look over the land she wants to acquire, which so happens to be Ichika's neighborhood. Ichika and her have bad first impressions and get to know each other better. When Cecilia takes a liking to him, she orders him to become her manservant, saying that she'd buy him if needed. They soon learn that they are at odds with each other because Ichika is trying to save the land from being bought out by Cecilia. This culminates in a face off when Cecilia tries to use Queen's powers to make Ichika obey while Ichika turns into W to fight her off.

Charlotte Dunois(Wverse) - The illegitimate daughter to the Dunois Corporation head. She was sent to Japan in order to finalize a purchase of gaia memories for the main Dunois family. She was chosen for this because Dunois could not be caught buying illegal merchandise like gaia memories and needed someone loyal enough to blood relatives. This makes Charlotte perfect as she becomes expendable. If she is caught buying the memories then the Dunois can merely deny her existence and even accuse her of stealing their name. Worst comes to worst and Charlotte is caught in a sting set-up by Chifuyu Orimura. Charlotte escapes with only one memory in hand. A good will present from the dealers, or a free sample as they called to prove that the gaia memories in the shipment were not fake. It was matched to her, and the memory's name is Arms. She tries to contact her family so they can arrange her escape but they make good on their denial of her existence. Charlotte despairs and goes on a rampage. This draws out Ichika who had heard about the case and stops her.

Laura Bodewig(Wverse) - A German Supersoldier sent to Japan along with her unit. They enter under the guise of a family of orphans on vacation after finally saving up. Their objective is a terrorist group of another kind of supersoldiers. Because Germany could not prove these terrorists entered Japanese territory, they could not officially move either. Laura is caught up in a battle between dopants while tracking a possible member of the terrorists. Caught unconscious, she was used as a test subject for the Gene memory and began to run wild when the memory's gene splicing ability made her absorb too much material into her body. She causes much havoc for awhile before confronted by W, because Ichika had no hand in her incident until she becomes berserk.

Sarashiki Tatenashi(Wverse) - Head of the Sarashiki family and the organization that handles gaia memories. The Sarashikis were formerly partners with the Sonozaki Family until the Sonozaki were brought down ten years ago by two young girls. The Sonozaki family had discovered the power of the gaia memories and the Sarashikis helped in development via funding and protection from the government, considering the Sarashikis were the government's own secret branch meant to deal with issues even with illegal means. Hearing reports of superhuman living weapons developed outside the country in rumors like the undead soldier NEVER project or the psychic soldier Quark project, the Sarashikis partnered with the Sonozakis to obtain the gaia memories and field them amongst black ops members. With the Sonozakis gone, the burden of completing the project fell to the Sarashikis. Tatenashi continues distribution and experimentation of the gaia memories for completion so they can be prepared for the worst, especially since rumors of the NEVER project soldiers, the Phantom Task, said that the group had already infiltrated Japan. Despite Tatenashi's jovial and light-hearted attitude, she is serious and carries the responsibility of the massive sin being committed by her organization with the indiscriminate human experimentation. As a sort of self punishment she personally tests the most dangerous memories, like the Nazca memory which is for her personal use.

Sarashiki Kanzashi(Wverse) - she is the opposite of her elder sister. Kanzashi is apathetic, with eyes that always seem to stare through you rather than at you. She is always listless and unresponsive, even when she is paying attention. No emotion ever crosses her steady face which unnerves everyone around her but her sister. She was given the Claydoll gaia memory to use. The Fang memory, a living gaia memory, always travels with her, like a pet. Though its function is more like a guard dog. She treats it preciously. Kanzashi was not actually like this when she was born. She changed on the day when the Sonozakis were defeated ten years ago. Ever since then, she had changed, not only mentally but physically as well. Kanzashi had become a living terminal that connected directly to the Memories of the Earth, the ocean of information where gaia memories are taken from.

Squall Meusel(Wverse) - Leader of the NEVER terrorist unit, Phantom Task. She is an immortal undead soldier. She's sensitive of her low body heat because it is the only thing that mars her beauty. At the behest of her superiors, she and her cell went to Japan to obtain Gaia memories of their own. Squall's personal Gaia Memory is the Jewel Memory.

Autumn(Wverse) - Squall's psychotic second in command and fellow undead supersoldier. She is Squall's lover and the user of the puppeteer memory. She seems especially compatible with it as she is the only one known to be able to manipulate things en masse.

M(Wverse) - a girl that is a part of Phantom Task. She is not undead, something abnormal considering all Phantom Task members were reanimated corpses of the best of the best hand picked from conflicts around the world. However, M had proven herself that despite being alive, she was more than equal to any NEVER soldier. She uses the Beast memory initially but loses it when it is destroyed by W after multiple encounters. That is eventually replaced by the Eternal Memory and Lost Driver gifted from Shinonono Tabane. M is generally a stoic person but gains a need to kill Orimura Ichika and Chifuyu whenever she sees or hears them. She doesn't understand why herself but something about their existence makes her feel like her own existence is being denied. Those feelings are further solidified when she starts recalling memories and experiences revolving around the Orimuras despite not remembering having gone through those actual experiences and events.

Shinonono Tabane(Wverse) - A key player in the events that transpire in Wverse. From ten years ago to the present. Ten years ago, she and her best friend Orimura Chifuyu defeated the organization called Musuem controlled by the Sonozaki family to reseach and develop gaia memories. When the Sonozaki Mansion, the enemy stronghold, self-destructed, so did the well which connected directly to the True Memories of the Earth. Chifuyu and Tabane witnessed the destruction firsthand and watched as the well of light turned into a pillar that lit up the night sky. At that time, Tabane had looked into the light and received a quickened transformation- no, an evolution. She became the first living human terminal to the Memories of the Earth. Even though she was already a genius to begin with, she gained access to the Earth's near infinite database as well. She begun to understand the limits of humans and sought knowledge that lay beyond what the Earth did. She professed to Chifuyu to that she began to regret what they did and decided to continue researching Gaia Memories, to learn the limits of the Earth's knowledge and achieve something greater. Chifuyu ofcourse believed that Tabane had gone mad. Before Chifuyu could decided to pacify Tabane, the mad girl took the first strike and knocked Chifuyu out. Tabane then extracted all of Chifuyu's memories of their campaign against the gaia memory organization and the Sonozaki family with her newfound power as a gaia terminal, but her inexperience led to her taking most of Chifuyu's memories as a middleschool student as well. She then took Chifuyu to the Orimura home where Tabane left the sleeping girl at the doorstep as one final act of friendship. She then uses those memories obtained from Chifuyu to create another gaia terminal she names Orimura Madoka, the spitting image of Chifuyu when the duo had defeated the Sonozakis. Tabane had also gone and collected memories of their acquaintances whom she killed one way or another, Natasha Fairs and Maya Yamada amongst a few. She used them to create sentient gaia memories. All of this madness however was only the stepping stone to Tabane's grand dream. The dream of exceeding the Earth's boundaries and into the infinite sky and beyond. She believes by learning all there is to know about the unconscious sea of information that is the Memories of the Earth, she can create her own database that would exceed the planet. She calls it the Infinite Stratos Network.
Old 2015-03-04, 07:42   Link #56137
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

@lovetospoon73 Are you ACTUALLY going to write a fanfic or are you just here to brag about how cool your original male IS pilot is going to be without actually writing anything resembling a story? Because all you've been doing lately is asking questions and bragging about your IS pilot concept but you haven't even gotten the first idea of a story, much less an interesting story.
Old 2015-03-04, 08:07   Link #56138
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Demi, are you implying that Wverse is the pre-quel to the ISverse? I mean, I know it's a fanfic but it's what I'm reading from those character bios.
Old 2015-03-04, 08:19   Link #56139
demino_hellsin
That one guy

An alternative universe actually I still needed to keep the IS relevant after all. Not all the universes have the IS completely written off. Even Driviaverse has the IS still under development but in that world only Tabane would have an IS. Everyone else has the Drivia systems which are pretty boned considering they can't fly. At least that's what's shown for now. If I add in this Ichika to the multiworld xover of IS and its alternatives. This Ichika would be the wild big brother type while Driviaverse Ichika is the cool smart guy.
Old 2015-03-04, 09:47   Link #56140
Frosty
He who loves to sing
*Author

Quote:
^OT: the one and only

BTT: Anybody thought of an IS and Absolute Duo x-over?
Have you ever thought the origin of my username yet? Or at least have an idea?

I don't know what to say about that. So far, I've written a one shot collection only lol. I was thinking of expanding to other story areas.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest