AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2014-11-14, 22:33   Link #1061
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Hmm, he picked that verse for Bey's. I preferred his other verse, the Rozenkavalier.
Sofie, Welken Sie
Come to think of it, I'm not sure when would Bey use one or the other. I remember Reinhart used the Night Demon verse when he used Bey's Briah.
Old 2014-11-14, 22:46   Link #1062
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Hmm, he picked that verse for Bey's. I preferred his other verse, the Rozenkavalier.
Sofie, Welken Sie
Come to think of it, I'm not sure when would Bey use one or the other. I remember Reinhart used the Night Demon verse when he used Bey's Briah.
It seems to be roughly analogous to nee-san's use of Der Freischutz Samiel in that one is a lesser form and another denotes the "shit's getting real" Laevatein

Except for Bey there seems to be no difference in effect but Rosen Kavalier does seem to signify him actually seriously fighting
Old 2014-11-14, 23:03   Link #1063
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Come to think of it, when Mercurius does his chants, a very queer language (claw mark-like symbols) is shown. What is this, really?
Y Ddraig Goch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 23:18   Link #1064
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Similar symbols are used in KKK when Yatsukahagi casts speak in front of KKK's casts if you chose "you don't know the secret of the world" in the beginning. Basically, it represents the fact that they are from such a long lost era and/or of too high an existence to be comprehended.
Old 2014-11-14, 23:24   Link #1065
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

In the Snake's case though....he really is too lost in his own head to be comprehended .__.
Old 2014-11-15, 01:49   Link #1066
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

One interesting thing, Rindou eventually called out some of the Yatsukahagi's true name (which comes out as the same gibberish the Yatsukahagi talks with), and that seems to have dealt a severe blow to them. I wonder if Snake will display similar behavior when someone calls him by his true gibberish rune name. Though of course, nobody knows what that is I suppose.
Old 2014-11-15, 09:55   Link #1067
Righteousness

HELL YES! Finally got the damned file installed and working. Thanks guys.
wait now I need it translated somewhat. Any recommendations? I'm thinking AGHT for starters.
Righteousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-15, 10:22   Link #1068
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
One interesting thing, Rindou eventually called out some of the Yatsukahagi's true name (which comes out as the same gibberish the Yatsukahagi talks with), and that seems to have dealt a severe blow to them. I wonder if Snake will display similar behavior when someone calls him by his true gibberish rune name. Though of course, nobody knows what that is I suppose.
Nope...

Because that happened due to Hajun's influence. Ren and co were losers in Hajun's world and calling their real names made them vulnerable to Hajun's influence because it affirms their identity as losers from a dead world

Even if you call the Snake's real name, it would be meaningless since in Dies, the world is literally him.
Old 2014-11-17, 05:50   Link #1069
UchihaBeast

OH so that how they could withstand Hajun's influence until Rindo comes in '3'
so What about Rindo's achieving Heydrich's Relics?
UchihaBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-17, 06:26   Link #1070
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

IIRC, Heydrich's Relic automatically devote itself to the most charismatic person on the planet. And in Dies world, charismatic also means Hadou characteristics, so it took Rea by surprise that Rindou could sense and even wield it a little because she thought it's impossible for the residence of Tengudou to possess any Hadou characteristics.
Old 2014-11-17, 09:35   Link #1071
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaBeast View Post
OH so that how they could withstand Hajun's influence until Rindo comes in '3'
so What about Rindo's achieving Heydrich's Relics?
They could withstand Hajun's influence because Ren is that brokenly strong....although he's still nothing to Hajun if the latter so much as even notices him.

You could say calling their names = slamming home the triumph of Hajun's Law into the Mugen Jigoku to momentarily shatter Ren's hold

Rindou did absolutely nothing at that point other than finding out their true identities
Old 2014-11-17, 19:41   Link #1072
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
They could withstand Hajun's influence because Ren is that brokenly strong....although he's still nothing to Hajun if the latter so much as even notices him.
That sentence alone shows how much of a bloody monster Hajun is.

Speaking of game-over scenarios, Hajun has named attacks like Snake does, right? He had, IIRC, Muryou Taisuu (forgot if this is the law or an actual attack tho). For the sake of visualizing them properly, can you guys give me a theme of his powers (Snake has astrology-themed powers so what would be Hajun's) and what would be his strongest attack? Or does he actually have no named attacks and his offense is described as simple, swift, fodderizing destruction all the same?
Old 2014-11-18, 07:52   Link #1073
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality Breaker 2.0 View Post
That sentence alone shows how much of a bloody monster Hajun is.

Speaking of game-over scenarios, Hajun has named attacks like Snake does, right? He had, IIRC, Muryou Taisuu (forgot if this is the law or an actual attack tho). For the sake of visualizing them properly, can you guys give me a theme of his powers (Snake has astrology-themed powers so what would be Hajun's) and what would be his strongest attack? Or does he actually have no named attacks and his offense is described as simple, swift, fodderizing destruction all the same?

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

See the Mandala behind him? It represents all of existence...IE that's the Throne.

Muryou Taisuu is essentially Hajun's power radiates from him as a wave that snuffs out everything around him.

When he speaks, the countless universes represented by the lesser mandala around him wink out one by one.

So yeah, just think of him at the center of everything and anything he does provided his attention is held long enough causes existence to be obliterated in a manner similar to a nuclear weapon being surrounded by a wall of bubbles

And he has no strongest attack. Simply put if he really wants it to.....it ceases to exist, simple as that.
Old 2014-11-18, 17:55   Link #1074
Righteousness

Anyone know good, working text extractors/translators to use for Dies? Can't find a safe download of AGHT or Text Aggravater, and ITH won't work (click on process and run malie.exe, with IIRC is the file for the game, yields no result). Also not sure how to use ATLAS, have it downloaded.
EDIT: Oh and where do you increase the text speed to max (text appears immediately) on the Config screen?

Last edited by Righteousness; 2014-11-18 at 17:59. Reason: Addition
Righteousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-20, 21:31   Link #1075
Darkking

背後に広がる大曼荼羅が、後光のごとく輝く阿頼耶識の卍となって、こいつこそが無限に存在する平行宇宙を掌 握する者だと告げている。
What is a Mandala? This cluster of universes?
Lesser Mandala?
Larger Mandala?
Kajiri very difficult to understand.
Darkking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-20, 22:44   Link #1076
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Mandala refers to the conceptual "domain" of a Hadou God's reign. Superficially similar to it's original Buddhist meaning

Shura Mandala = the Ougon's influence

Kikei Mandala = the Tumor's etc.

The other Mandala is the one that encompasses the entirety of existence. Throne can be said to be at the heart of this one. Obviously in KKK, this is Hajun's Manji Mandala

It becomes much clearer if you see what an actual mandala looks like. It's a conceptual representation of a certain (not necessarily physical) domain.
Old 2014-11-21, 20:49   Link #1077
Kirayuki

Some scans from the sequel of Senshinkan
https://twitter.com/Netzach0/status/535936530381275137
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 21:57   Link #1078
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

What mag is that?

I hope Masada updates the site soon ahaha
Old 2014-11-22, 01:13   Link #1079
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Wait, do my eyes deceive me (no, seriously..) or is that Yoshiya Jr?

I feel he isn't, but I wanted to confirm since bad eyesight + phone browser don't mix well.

Last edited by Y Ddraig Goch; 2014-11-22 at 01:29.
Old 2014-11-22, 10:05   Link #1080
Darkking

She is so cute
Darkking is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
相州戦神館學園 八命陣, acta est fabula!!!, chuunibyou, insane love, kuso, senshinkan, shinza bansho, toki yo tomare!!!