AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-04-26, 23:36   Link #22261
Chris38

Well, while I agree that Inner Moka might be more open toward romantically perusing Tsukune, but I doubt that Tsukune and Moka are going to become a couple anytime soon, due to the fact that Outer Moka is an artificial personality, and as long as she exists Inner (the real) Moka would need to keep being sealed within the Rosario, and at the moment, you should already know what her disappearance would do to Tsukune or Inner Moka.

In other words, as long as the problem of Outer Moka exists I doubt that Tsukune and Moka are going to become a couple, and naturally the issues with the other girls in Tsukune's harem would need to be resolved as well.

Basically there is a long road ahead of us, before we will see any resolution of the harem aspect of this manga.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 20:19   Link #22262
knightofdread

well some of the other girls in tsukune's harem are slowly starting to realize that his true love is moka. Mizore for instance has shown that she is fine with whatever Tsukune is willing to do, i also believe that she has acknowledged tsukunes interest in Moka as being permanent. Now Kurumu may be more of a problem considering she also professes love for Tsukune but i believe she is starting to believe that she and tsukune don't have a chance in becoming a couple.
knightofdread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 13:32   Link #22263
Chris38

Another thing that might imply who Tsukune is going to end up with, is his transformation to begin with, which was caused by him being injected with Moka's vampire blood - not the blood of a Succubus, Yuki Onna, Witch, but the blood of a vampire.

Naturally, one of the points of this transformation is of course, for the author to make a quite believable reason of how Tsukune managed to survive in a youkai school despite being a human, as well as, providing him with a way to grow from a typical harem hero character, but to me the second reason for the author to make Tsukune undergo such major change is to reduce the differences in spices between Tsukune and Moka.

I'm mostly talking about their lifespans, since I'm quite sure that ordinary humans definitely do not live as long as vampires do in this series - at this point, it has been confirmed that vampires in the R+V manga live at least 200+ years, but I'm quite sure that they can live for a longer period of time then that (most likely that they are immortal, in other words that they can't die from old age, diseases and something similar to that).

Now, how this information applies to Tsukune and his harem, well in the first place I don't think that the other girls have a similar lifespan as vampires do, and while Tsukune technically isn't a vampire, but considering the fact that he has obtained the power. metabolism of a vampire, along with a few other vampire traits, it would be pretty strange to me, if he hadn't acquired the lifespan of a vampire, which once this topic is going to be brought up in the manga, (and I'm quite confident that it will be brought up in some future arc) is definitely going to affect Tsukune's decision on who he is going to chose as his partner, after all seeing someone that I love grow old and finally die, while I remain young and in my top condition would be a pretty depressing outcome in my opinion.
Old 2012-04-30, 15:33   Link #22264
csuree
The Most Hated™

another thing is that tsukune was also injected with that special blood that makes alucard who he/she is so we might see some chapters where the girls and everyone has to fight against tsukune.

Returning to the harem problem... tsukune x moka--> too platonic relationship.....a whole year has passed and no advance....not even a kiss....
tsukune x kurumu --> the girl still hasn't given up on him...she thinks she is giving up but in reality she's a fighter
the rest....no comment

in my opinion the status quo in love remains but i'm hoping that kurumu will make it (hell, she even passed through a barrier impossible to penetrate to save him ignoring the injuries)
did moka do something similar?
Old 2012-04-30, 15:43   Link #22265
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
@Chris
Just to play devil's advocate, there's a reason why Tsukune was injected with only vampire's blood (other than the title of the manga): outside of werewolves, vampires are the only creature that I can personally think of who actual inject blood into "victims", at least according to lore. It wasn't even until Hokuto and Kiria that we technically learned other creatures can inject their blood... and we still don't know precisely what the hell Kiria is

@csuree
The thing with Moka and Tsukune is about as old as it gets in harem manga- the guy is too afraid to make a move on his favorite girl, and he still has feelings for the other girls as well (and despite Moka's power, in a situation where every single girl is a literal demon who's fallen for you, choosing one of the other may lead to disasterous results.) In fact, Kurumu's been the first girl to make any sort of move... Moka probably will make a huge move after this, but previously she's been bound by her pride as a vampire

On a side note, the next chapter should be out within a few days... and unless Ikeda-sensei wants to up the drama (which for the love of God I hope he does NOT), we'll have a beautiful reunion between Moka and Tsukune as her Prince Charming

... also, am I the only one who believes it's far too beyond the suspension of disbelief to see Akasha come back from Alucard? To appease the masses, I'll say that if we get lucky, Alucard will somehow spit her out... but if she starts being able to kick ass at that point, it will be waaaaaaaay too WTFish (in fact, I would see either Fuhai or Mikogami hauling her out of there, along with Tsukune and co.)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 16:01   Link #22266
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
... also, am I the only one who believes it's far too beyond the suspension of disbelief to see Akasha come back from Alucard? To appease the masses, I'll say that if we get lucky, Alucard will somehow spit her out... but if she starts being able to kick ass at that point, it will be waaaaaaaay too WTFish (in fact, I would see either Fuhai or Mikogami hauling her out of there, along with Tsukune and co.)
We know that shes definitely alive, I truly believe she'll make her return, but since she is alive, I just wonder how they'll get her out of Alucard.
Old 2012-04-30, 16:06   Link #22267
haegar
mangaviking

I think Akasha needs to come back at the very least to give some sort of resolution to Moka, not only on the traumatic past burried in her subconscious but also on the matter of Akasha choosing FOR Moka to push the secondary identity upon her wihtout asking her about it. Nobody is debating she did it out of love to protect her daughter but it was quite the excessive action with serious consequences for Moka's development. In order to fuse Moka and Ura Moka, Akasha will have to give a helping hand. She also needs to formally acknowledge Tsukune and give her blessings.

On the other hand though, sealing Alucard the way she did comes with paying a price that cannot be cheated around in hindsight. For all intense and purposes I suspect she will come back to talk, and say goodbye, and then die, peacefully. And probably she also will have to help with restraining Alucard a bit longer. For the last half year we all were quite sure that his awakening could not possibly occur this arc, but let's face it, things look differently. He'll nearly awaken, and then be pushed back, but not as solidly and not for as long as Akasha held him down, just long enough for Tsukune and Moka to grow into their right of second gen Shinso taking the lead...but that is nothing the kids can do on their own - yet.
Old 2012-04-30, 16:11   Link #22268
Chris38

@Magin

You're right that vampires are the pretty obvious choice when it comes to injecting someone with blood, but well that doesn't change my hypothesis that Tsukune might live as long as vampires do, now that Moka's vampire blood flows in his veins.

@csuree

I think that the moment from the first season, when Moka put the last injection of her blood to Tsukune, despite knowing the consequences of doing that, might be considered as something similar as what Kurumu did for Tsukune in the recent chapters of the second season - in my opinion at least the moment when Inner Moka has given her last blood injection had plenty of romantic subtexts - at least in showing how important Tsukune has become to Inner Moka.

Of course, the moment was kind of ruined by what has happened after that injection, but let's leave it at that...

And if that is not enough, let's not forget the moment when Outer Moka has (temporarily) sacrificed herself, when she was kidnapped by Kiria, and at the same time Tsukune was being beaten into a plump by Hokuto, I think it can also be considered as something similar as to what Kurumu did for Tsukune in season II.
Old 2012-04-30, 19:10   Link #22269
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
I think Akasha needs to come back at the very least to give some sort of resolution to Moka, not only on the traumatic past burried in her subconscious but also on the matter of Akasha choosing FOR Moka to push the secondary identity upon her wihtout asking her about it. Nobody is debating she did it out of love to protect her daughter but it was quite the excessive action with serious consequences for Moka's development. In order to fuse Moka and Ura Moka, Akasha will have to give a helping hand. She also needs to formally acknowledge Tsukune and give her blessings.

On the other hand though, sealing Alucard the way she did comes with paying a price that cannot be cheated around in hindsight. For all intense and purposes I suspect she will come back to talk, and say goodbye, and then die, peacefully. And probably she also will have to help with restraining Alucard a bit longer. For the last half year we all were quite sure that his awakening could not possibly occur this arc, but let's face it, things look differently. He'll nearly awaken, and then be pushed back, but not as solidly and not for as long as Akasha held him down, just long enough for Tsukune and Moka to grow into their right of second gen Shinso taking the lead...but that is nothing the kids can do on their own - yet.
I'm hoping she comes back for keeps, so that she can meet Tsukune and give him her love and blessings to be with her daughter and also so that she'll be reunited with her daughter Moka.

Its almost time for the next chapter, I'm hoping itle be tomorrow.
Old 2012-04-30, 19:58   Link #22270
haegar
mangaviking

So do I, So do I, just imagine all the beautiful funny chapters one could do with family reunions and the parents meeting each other, not to mention Akasha is hot and just generally awesome and I mean...

But, just saying, she managed to seal him alone where the first time she needed the help of the other two lords of darkness - that can't be had without payback, can it? *sigh* I hope I get suprised on this ...

Well, I shouldt be so depressive before seeing more of what the reinforcements can do...
Old 2012-04-30, 20:04   Link #22271
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Before the story right now goes into a more "lighter" tone, it will probably get a bit more darker than the current tone in the arc.
No more screwing around and doing harem gag's, it's serious this time.
Let's just hope that the group remains together or the dark tone could be kept for quite some time.
Old 2012-04-30, 20:24   Link #22272
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

It's been getting steadily darker as it's progressed, namely from the the hybrid Ayashi arc up until now. They are delving into a pretty realistic monster-filled underworld where it's not bright and pretty. Even as bright and loving as Akasha was, she could only afford to be that way because she was so strong - no one dared challenge her openly (well, maybe except Gyokuro).
Old 2012-04-30, 20:48   Link #22273
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
So do I, So do I, just imagine all the beautiful funny chapters one could do with family reunions and the parents meeting each other, not to mention Akasha is hot and just generally awesome and I mean...
I totally agree, the chapters would be funny with Akasha trying to get Moka and Tsukune together, giving them both "pointers" just like the other mothers, having a rivalry with the other mothers, but she would be the winner of that battle.

Family reunions would also be hilarious, Akasha meeting both Tsukune's parents, I imagined in a scenario like this, Akasha and Kasumi would become good friends since their son and daughter would be together and Tsukune meeting Issa and the rest of the Shuzen family, already having Akasha's approval and having to go through a test to gain Issa's approval. Those would be funny future events that I'm praying will come true.

Your right, Akasha is hot and awesome, shes the best mother of them all.
Old 2012-05-01, 00:27   Link #22274
Chris38

On the topic of the darker mood this series currently has, I think that it will be kept for quite a long period of time.

Of course, I doesn't mean that we won't get any lighter chapters anymore, but I believe that they will be a lot shorter then what has occurred in the earlier arcs.

The reason why I think that such a change is going to occur is because...

1.) I doubt that infiltrating the Fairy Tale's HQ and ruining the plans that Fairy Tale had, won't have any response from the Masked King, and judging by what he did to Sai - Lung's father, the Masked King doesn't hesitate in making some drastic moves, so making him you're enemy, definitely won't be a pleasant experience.

2.) I don't think that Tsukune's major increase in power, won't have any negative consequences. In my opinion those issues will have a mental nature, due to the fact that I believe Tsukune's physical development has already been completed, since there are no apparent differences between his current vampire form, and how a naturally born vampire looks like.

3.) Like I said earlier I kind of fear what is going to be the reaction of the rest of the vampire race, on the matter of an existence like Tsukune, after all I doubt they would have a "pleasant" reaction to the rise of a being that has a chance of becoming a "second Alucard", and well having vampires as an enemy is definitely going to be a major issue.

There are probably even more reasons, why the series won't revert to the way it was before, but I think the topics I mentioned are probably enough to signify that things won't go back to the way they where before this whole serious arc started, which I believe has been initiated at the end of chapter 26, since the "malfunction" of Moka's Rosario was the main reason why this whole mess with Akua and Alucard began.
Old 2012-05-01, 03:01   Link #22275
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Ch.53

Spoiler:

To those asking, I'm no longer sharing files through PM...I have a nasty habit of finding my URLs copy-pasted in places I'd rather not.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2012-05-01 at 03:16.
Renegade334 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-01, 03:33   Link #22276
Chris38

Spoiler for 53:
Old 2012-05-01, 04:33   Link #22277
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Spoiler for 53:
Add to that...
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-01, 04:43   Link #22278
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Add to that...
Spoiler:
Spoiler for 53:
Old 2012-05-01, 04:44   Link #22279
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Spoiler for 53

Spoiler:
Old 2012-05-01, 04:58   Link #22280
Soji

Spoiler for ch 53:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire