AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-11, 15:29   Link #81
DemonNthaMist
Surfer AnBu

Send a message via AIM to DemonNthaMist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerd Saga
This is crazy, i'm dl'ing at 2k per sec. and uploading at 17k. and i'm on a dsl line. This'll be the longest dl ever i think. Their system must be flooded, i can't wait to see the rest of this fight.

16 hrs & counting...
no sh*t, i'm on cable and my DL speed at a womping 17k d*_*b...my UL on tha other hand is way up there at 40k....i gotta go find somethin to do ta make these 2 hours pass by faster.

that was total sarcasm bout tha DL speed, usually it's tha other way around with tha speeds
DemonNthaMist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 15:32   Link #82
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
I'll wait for ANBU-AonE, as always. But as people have said, looks like this episode really rocks
.....see now you don't have to wait any longer! ANBU-AonE! They must of done this just for Vicious! I like this quote from Naruto "......if you think it's impossible; then don't do anything " (something like that) Neji "this isn't good". I guess the idea never occured to Neji that perhaps Naruto is the one by fate destined to become HoKage??" I know it's not the point, but it would be neat of Naruto would of said that to him. "My fate is to become HoKage and it will be done by hard work".

Still sad that Hinata and Sasuke didn't get to see it
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 15:37   Link #83
joerooma
Inactive Member

As for Neji Chakra equaling the Fox Chakra...there is no freakin way...

Naruto likely was just given a bit of the Fox Chakra (enough to pretty much equal Neji's)...cuz at full Fox Chakra, even the whole Konoha Village couldn't beat the fox and that the 4th had to sacrifice his life just to seal the fox. Even though Neji might be a genius and really strong, I doubt at his point in his development he can even beat Kakashi or Gai.

Would've been cool if Naruto performed the seal to bring out the Frog/Toad Boss and see it kick Neji's arse and with that I bet there would be more 'eye' popping out of the audience in the stadium.
joerooma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 15:43   Link #84
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Excellent point! However I heard something about that Naruto's Frog will not just show up and BEAT anyone (fight - compete ....what have you) if the Frog feels the opponent isn't worthy (or strong enough for him) to fight for Naruto. It would of been cool, but it's better that something Naruto did (the punch) did in Neji! I betcha it's been a long time that a punch has landed on him. Gaara almost looked like he was going to wet his pants "can't wait to fight this Naruto"...
Old 2003-12-11, 15:45   Link #85
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

If Naruto had summoned Gamabunta there wouldn't be an audience that's why he just used a bit of kyubi chakra. Butback to the topic it was a ncie episode even tho i was a bit disappointed. I was expecting a bit more of it. Like hunter said it looked a bit better in the manga but at least no filler so i can't complain about it that much
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 15:47   Link #86
Borikua-Otaku

2:15 mins. more..... *GAH*

This friggin' waiting is driving me nuts!
Borikua-Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 15:49   Link #87
joerooma
Inactive Member

I think you are right pathyfinder about the Frog Boss being choosy about the opponents that he will fight...but I think Naruto did earn some respect from being able to ride on his back nearly until sundown...It will be interesting to see what kind of role the Frog Boss will play in the future.
joerooma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 16:21   Link #88
lighter junkie
Pyromaniac

just saw 62, it got me really pumped up, esp. the part where naruto summoned the nine-tails' chakra, muwhahahahaha, loved how he beat the crap out of neiji for once, finally. that whiny dude with veins' popping out all over his face's down. plus, he talks too much.
lighter junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 17:11   Link #89
OrO
Vega

Send a message via ICQ to OrO Send a message via AIM to OrO Send a message via MSN to OrO
Why is it more than 200 MB for this release ? It's just a question
OrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 17:12   Link #90
Uzumaki626
-=GIF Sennin=-

Send a message via MSN to Uzumaki626
OMG THIS EPISODE ROCKED!! NARUTO ROCKED NEJI!! YEAH!!

lighter junkie your absolutely right, I was so happy to see Naruto bust his jaw lol

and i got this sweet avatar!
<--------

Naruto is freakin awsome
Uzumaki626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 17:27   Link #91
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

I don't think it is naruto's frog because I remeber later in the manga he tries to summon it and only manages to get a tiny one, I guess the size of the frog depends on your chakra or something
hunterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 18:07   Link #92
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawgick
HOLY SHIT!! ((0_0))

Anbu actually got an ep out this fast!! This must truly be the Last days prophesied in the book revelations! Prepare your souls!!
No, no, that will be the day TW actually catches up and miraculously surpasses all the other groups in one fell swoop. Then we'll know it's definitely over .
Old 2003-12-11, 18:12   Link #93
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
Great symbolism with the bird! (gosh, I hope that part was in the Manga-it's genious)
Of course it's in the manga ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by joerooma
As for Neji Chakra equaling the Fox Chakra...there is no freakin way...

Naruto likely was just given a bit of the Fox Chakra (enough to pretty much equal Neji's
lol no the Kyubi gave him more chakra than Neji will never have.
More chakra than all the jounins in the arena will never have in fact.
It was more chakra than the time where Naruto had summoned Gamabunta and there is only few people in all the world who have enough chakra for that.

But Naruto uses his power like a bull, he just ran on Neji surrounded with the Kyubi's chakra.
Neji has much much less chakra than Naruto in 'Kyubi's state' but he uses it to perfection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joerooma
I think Naruto did earn some respect from being able to ride on his back nearly until sundown.
Forget about that, that never happened in the manga, if Gamabunta wants to throw Naruto of his back, he can do it in a split seconde
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 18:15   Link #94
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Too bad Hinata didn't get to see Naruto kick Neji's ass. I think the time Naruto releases the nine tales power when fighting Haku was cooler, I think he would've made mince meat of Neji.
Old 2003-12-11, 18:19   Link #95
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzumaki626
Naruto is freakin awsome
Greetings, Uzumaki-kun. Sasuke will be awesome again pretty soon and I say that risking the wrath of our honorable El-Presidente..
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 18:44   Link #96
Nameless

Neji is suprisingly strong. He was able to actually fight Naruto in a one on one match up.
I think Neji is stronger than Haku.

Plus, Naruto thought Sasuke died, so it wasn't just Kyubi's chakra, it was rage and pain that he was expressing.

This was an excellent episode though. I got hyped up when Naruto put his hands together and started summoning the Kyubi chakra.
Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 18:48   Link #97
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Forget about that, that never happened in the manga, if Gamabunta wants to throw Naruto off his back, he can do it in a split second
I just re-watched that ep today, as I needed a laugh, bother those fillers

Here is a dumb question: Besides those who are older and from Naruto's village, .... do those people who were watching (including Neji) figure out what happend? Do they know it's the Kyubi?
Old 2003-12-11, 18:50   Link #98
Uzumaki626
-=GIF Sennin=-

Send a message via MSN to Uzumaki626
monir - Sasuke!, well I do wanna see what he can do now, oh the pleasure of seeing my favorite character stomping on the character I hate most. Too bad Lee(or did he?), Sasuke, Kakashi and Hinata didnt get to see it. I dont know but I wonder if Jiraiya was not there or was he watching from a distance?
Uzumaki626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 19:01   Link #99
eXistenZ
pls..crac...anime need

this was a sweet episode
eXistenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 19:03   Link #100
aznkoodies
[asian - coo - deez]

Send a message via AIM to aznkoodies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzumaki626
Too bad Lee, Sasuke, Kakashi and Hinata didnt get to see it. I dont know but I wonder if Jiraiya was not there or was he watching from a distance?
Are you reading the manga? You'll find your answer ...
aznkoodies is offline   Reply With Quote