AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-28, 18:42   Link #761
Enara
Riful #1 fan + Browncoat

OK wow i posted on the wrong thread I am so... wow.

I'm back by the way.

Ok hears what I think

Teresa knew to much and the Org. knew it. They were just waiting for a reason to kill her. But there problem was that they couldn't send her on a death mission because she was so strong that she would live through it. They couldn't just execute her she had done nothing wrong. So when Teresa Killed the men the Org. jumped on the chance.

The Org. doesn't care about people all they want is people so the people will have little girls and give them to the Org. ya. thats all i have to say.

@MisterJB: you used my joke. I don't know if you were around when I first said it. I've been gone for a month and there already people I don't know. lol no hard feelings
Old 2008-11-28, 18:49   Link #762
hell88
Banned

Location: Canada, but sometimes in La La-Land hanging out with Midori-chan89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enara View Post
OK wow i posted on the wrong thread I am so... wow.

I'm back by the way.

Ok hears what I think

Teresa knew to much and the Org. knew it. They were just waiting for a reason to kill her. But there problem was that they couldn't send her on a death mission because she was so strong that she would live through it. They couldn't just execute her she had done nothing wrong. So when Teresa Killed the men the Org. jumped on the chance.

The Org. doesn't care about people all they want is people so the people will have little girls and give them to the Org. ya. thats all i have to say.
I have never thought about it like that before, makes sense.
Old 2008-11-28, 19:48   Link #763
Korinov
The Burned Man walks!

Teeeeeeeeenkeeeeeeeeeeeen where aaaare youuuuu?

Oh crap, I feel so empty without my monthly dosis... please spoilers, come out to play
Old 2008-11-28, 20:09   Link #764
iLney

I can write one if you want
Old 2008-11-28, 22:49   Link #765
FateAnomaly

Quote:

Don't really agree. Just send her to kill the AOs then. If she wins, 1 less AO around. If she lose thats fine too.
Old 2008-11-28, 23:26   Link #766
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

or they could've just sent her to fight an abyssal. i wonder if teresa ever crossed path with one of the three? maybe they (abyssal) just avoided her or might have known of her. i guess no one knows...
Old 2008-11-28, 23:32   Link #767
Enara
Riful #1 fan + Browncoat

You see thats were I think your wrong FateAnomaly with your AO idea. They have 3 AO's to pick from. Riful, Isley and Luciela

If they pick Riful they won't be sure if Riful would just kill Teresa Riful might try to make Teresa AB.
Luciela would do they same as Riful.
Isley would be the only one to think of killing Teresa right away but if he did he would be pissed at the Org. and try to destroy the Org.

If Teresa did kill off one of the AO's then the Org. would be stuck with a claymore who is as strong as a AO. That might sound good until you think of her as a ticking time bomb. She won't die in a Mission. So all they have is to wait until Teresa AB's or die's of old age. Teresa ABing is much more likely.
Old 2008-11-29, 01:28   Link #768
Gangsta Spanksta
Fanfic Writer

Send a message via AIM to Gangsta Spanksta Send a message via Yahoo to Gangsta Spanksta
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLney View Post
I can write one if you want
Somehow I think your spoiler would have Priscilla resurrecting Teresa, just so she can lay a smackdown on her.
Old 2008-11-29, 02:43   Link #769
iLney

Should I reply in a way which can make this thread filled with more fruitful discussions?
Old 2008-11-29, 05:13   Link #770
Sordes Pilosus
Claymore Addict

Well its not hard to make Belivable Spoilers for this comming Chapter. We got a few nice options that can happend to Helen and Deneve or back in Rabona with those there. Clare and co wont likly be seen really this chapter, could be a nice one of say Dietrich leaving and reporting to then have the MiB go into a state of half shock and state there is no sutch group, but there exists a group of Rebel Claymore's "belived to have abandoned their mission 7 years ago." basicly spawning the creation of a task force. That also would be a nice chapter if done. Alot of good options for this stage of the story.
Old 2008-11-29, 10:15   Link #771
reaper_unique

only a few more days till next chapter

ow and I noticed that most chapters are around 32 pages compared to for example naruto which is "only" 17/18 pages so you could say that instead of a biweekly release of claymore we need to wait a little bit longer but get just as much ^^
Old 2008-11-29, 14:19   Link #772
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
You see thats were I think your wrong FateAnomaly with your AO idea. They have 3 AO's to pick from. Riful, Isley and Luciela

If they pick Riful they won't be sure if Riful would just kill Teresa Riful might try to make Teresa AB.
Luciela would do they same as Riful.
Isley would be the only one to think of killing Teresa right away but if he did he would be pissed at the Org. and try to destroy the Org.

If Teresa did kill off one of the AO's then the Org. would be stuck with a claymore who is as strong as a AO. That might sound good until you think of her as a ticking time bomb. She won't die in a Mission. So all they have is to wait until Teresa AB's or die's of old age. Teresa ABing is much more likely.
Aren't Claymores imortal
Old 2008-11-29, 14:32   Link #773
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
Aren't Claymores imortal
Who know's the oldest claymore we know of is Rafaela and she was probably around 45-50 years old at the time of the war in the north arc which is still well within a normal humans life span.
Old 2008-11-29, 15:07   Link #774
Walter
Wielder of paper-claymore

Send a message via MSN to Walter
Considering that claymores become warriors when only about 15 years old, I doubt Raphaela could be 50 years old.

She became a warrior, failed in soul-linking with Luciella, left organisation, later returned when Teresa was killed and then some time passed as main story was progressing toward war in north. I don't think any time periods were specified for these things, but I think Raphaela probably wouldn't be older than 30 years at the time of war in north.
Old 2008-11-29, 16:00   Link #775
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter View Post
Considering that claymores become warriors when only about 15 years old, I doubt Raphaela could be 50 years old.

She became a warrior, failed in soul-linking with Luciella, left organisation, later returned when Teresa was killed and then some time passed as main story was progressing toward war in north. I don't think any time periods were specified for these things, but I think Raphaela probably wouldn't be older than 30 years at the time of war in north.
Claymores train for a lot of years before becoming Claymore, they only become Claymore when they are at least 20 years old( in theory because Riful became a Claymore very early)
So:
Soul link: Raphaela 20
Teresa's death: Raphaela 30-35
War in the North: Raphaela 40-45

Galatea should be 30 years old

Well, AB are imortals for sure so Claymores should be too
Old 2008-11-29, 16:21   Link #776
reaper_unique

hmm they are they said it in the manga, the only way for a claymore to die is if there head gets cut off or they get injured to badly
Old 2008-11-29, 16:23   Link #777
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
Claymores train for a lot of years before becoming Claymore, they only become Claymore when they are at least 20 years old( in theory because Riful became a Claymore very early)
So:
Soul link: Raphaela 20
Teresa's death: Raphaela 30-35
War in the North: Raphaela 40-45

Galatea should be 30 years old

Well, AB are imortals for sure so Claymores should be too
Going by Claires extra scene I would say claymores on average become active in there mid to late teens around 15-18 years old, but my i'am betting Rafaela and Luciela where in there mid twenties when Luciela awakened because when Rubal was talking about the twins he sort of implied that Rafaela and her sister went though normal training then started the soul link training where the twins start the soul link traing straight away.

And as for ABs been imortals we don't know that for sure either, claymores and ABs could be like the ABH in banner of the stars who lived 200-250 years and didn't age until a few years before there deaths.
Old 2008-11-29, 16:25   Link #778
KillerYomaFromSpace

Claymores mature, but they don't age, Irene said that

http://www.onemanga.com/Claymore/38/08/
Old 2008-11-29, 16:26   Link #779
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper_unique View Post
hmm they are they said it in the manga, the only way for a claymore to die is if there head gets cut off or they get injured to badly
But yet again how do we or even the claymore themself know because none of them have lived long enough to know if old age effects them or not.
Old 2008-11-29, 16:29   Link #780
MisterJB
Warden of the West

the handlers seem to be imortal.
If we at least knew how they did that

it's possible they live like 500 years and then die
I like to think they are imortal though