AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-31, 16:37   Link #21
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
^ you're funny, cookies if they let me.
Old 2009-03-31, 16:42   Link #22
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
So, "Ichigo" was ready to kill Ishida and Ulqui helped to prevent that incident? If someone would tell me this would happen, 2 weeks ago, i would rofl until now.
Things change. 8D
I wonder what the Kurosaki-kun mantra is about though. Seems to be unclear.
Old 2009-03-31, 17:02   Link #23
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
So, "Ichigo" was ready to kill Ishida and Ulqui helped to prevent that incident? If someone would tell me this would happen, 2 weeks ago, i would rofl until now.
Things change. 8D
I wonder what the Kurosaki-kun mantra is about though. Seems to be unclear.
Well, Ulqy did say that if Ichigo wanted to go around picking fights with others, he'd have to kill him first.

These spoilers are really stupid, btw. Hope they're fake.
Old 2009-03-31, 17:05   Link #24
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

When he is saying help he must have one goal protect Orihime right now therefore anyone he sees as a threat to that goal he destroys, I won't be surprised if he turns on Orihime because of the whole I Robot thing of the only way to protect mankind is to eradicate them.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-03-31, 17:08   Link #25
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
Well, Ulqy did say that if Ichigo wanted to go around picking fights with others, he'd have to kill him first.

These spoilers are really stupid, btw. Hope they're fake.
Strictly speaking, you have a point. Actually no, it is Ulqui afterall. That might be the case. 8D

I would not call the spoilers {?} stupid, but a bit too..peculiar i suppose. I mean, Ishida is ready to get killed and Batman saves the day being at the same time a deus-ex-machina, so "Ichigo"'s mask, gets broken and he returns on being Kurosaki-kun, the next chapter? {assuming, that is what happening in the end of this chap}
Old 2009-03-31, 17:18   Link #26
Azley
hate yourself with style~
*Graphic Designer

Ulquiorra kinda working together with Ishida to stop Ichigo who goes berserk? Wann see :3

Glad to see Rukia and the crew is back too - but wasn't Rukia fighting against the Exequias leader last time the plot moved? (could be wrong here ~) If so I'm just wondering if they cut the fight
Old 2009-03-31, 17:25   Link #27
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
Strictly speaking, you have a point. Actually no, it is Ulqui afterall. That might be the case. 8D

I would not call the spoilers {?} stupid, but a bit too..peculiar i suppose. I mean, Ishida is ready to get killed and Batman saves the day being at the same time a deus-ex-machina, so "Ichigo"'s mask, gets broken and he returns on being Kurosaki-kun, the next chapter? {assuming, that is what happening in the end of this chap}
Yeah, apparently it took Yammy HOURS to fall to the bottom of the 5th tower. I mean around 343, he started falling. 9 chapters later he finally lands, probably on his ass, and attacks Renji, Rukia and Chad -- who are supposed to be "nearly finished" with their opponents, including Rudobon who wasn't even breaking a sweat last time we saw him.

Hopefully the chapter will make more sense than the spoilers.
Old 2009-03-31, 17:27   Link #28
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, apparently it took Yammy HOURS to fall to the bottom of the 5th tower. I mean around 343, he started falling. 9 chapters later he finally lands, probably on his ass, and attacks Renji, Rukia and Chad -- who are supposed to be "nearly finished" with their opponents, including Rudobon who wasn't even breaking a sweat last time we saw him.

Wasn't you some time ago, that said people should not harshly judge a chapter from the spoilers? 8D {bakashi |DD;}

Anyway, wait and see. I too believe, that the spoilers do sound a bit weird, so we got no other choice, till the chapter gets released, or some new spoilers.
Old 2009-03-31, 17:31   Link #29
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

wow so Cero is really useless. it does not kill. it hardly injures and you can fend it off. what a great move
Old 2009-03-31, 17:31   Link #30
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Impossible why would Ulqy help him ... didn't help when ichigo was fighting grim
Old 2009-03-31, 17:35   Link #31
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
Impossible why would Ulqy help him ... didn't help when ichigo was fighting grim
Uli was in a different dimention at the time.
Old 2009-03-31, 17:37   Link #32
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Just maybe in guise of helping Ishida. Ulqi is taking sucker punches / cheap shots at the Hollow Ichigo
Old 2009-03-31, 17:40   Link #33
King Lycan
*IT Support

I'm thinking he might have just broke Ichigo's Mask thus reverting him to he former pussy self
Old 2009-03-31, 17:56   Link #34
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

if he making ichigo go back to him self than that is exactly like the Nii-Sama fight. apart from the stabbing a friend.

boooooooooooorrrrrrrring!!!!
Old 2009-03-31, 18:00   Link #35
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:

Perhaps Rudobon is still there. Rukia sensing Ichigo's reiatsu could mean this scene happened some chapters ago. Then it says "Yammy appears in front of them", not "Yammy just landed there" He fell inside the dome right? The crew is located on the outside.
Old 2009-03-31, 18:01   Link #36
King Lycan
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayote View Post
Uli was in a different dimention at the time.
oh yea i forgot
Old 2009-03-31, 18:02   Link #37
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayote View Post
if he making ichigo go back to him self than that is exactly like the Nii-Sama fight. apart from the stabbing a friend.

boooooooooooorrrrrrrring!!!!
The only it could be interesting is if Ichigo visits his olds friends Zangetsu/Hichigo in Zangetsu World, before reverting back . Also Ichi cant control this transformation so it would be interesting to see how Hichigo handles it .
Old 2009-03-31, 18:03   Link #38
King Lycan
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
The only it could be interesting is if Ichigo visits his olds friends Zangetsu/Hichigo in Zangetsu World, before reverting back . Also Ichi cant control this transformation so it would be interesting to see how Hichigo handles it .
Yes it would be very interesting but..
I think it would be cool if everyone lost and Aizen won quite a twist i would love that
Old 2009-03-31, 18:13   Link #39
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

Aizen has to win this one for the plot to move forward. otherwise Kubo is going to have to introuce and nurture a whole new bad guy. and that would be boring sense Superman rocks. the way he decives as well as his manner and way of doing things. it's all very ultumate enemy.

also ichigo is going to battle and win against Aizen. if it's anyone else than there is no point for the hero of the series. as much as i would love to see Shinji lay the smackdown on Aizen and beat him, if he does so than what's the point of the hero.

main hero vs main enemy
Old 2009-03-31, 18:42   Link #40
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Also did you people know that Tite Kubo hinted a main characters death yesterday?
People might not have notes that the Death flag for few people were hinted
Really interesting since many of the people who are fighting are in danger atm.
I prefer not too say this but, I believe that its someone who are fighting in HM
Likely it will be Aizen, because if he dies then Bleach will most likely end.

Full of things have bin mentioned that Aizen might be working for someone else.
Orihime is also one of the characters you just cant help but love, so she wont die.
Orihime loves Ichigo and its also hinted a kiss will come soon so pucker it up
Likely it will happen since Orhime loves Ichigo that much she would die for him.
Since there have bin so many IchigoXOrhime moments a kiss is bound too happen.
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga