AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-29, 02:18   Link #481
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
We always do such kinds of thread at least a week after the last episode has aired. This is to ensure that people actually vote and write their impressions with enough time to push order in their thoughts etc (people would give too quickly 10 or 1 should we create such this thread as soon as it has ended).

The same will go for the new and last character poll thread.

As Rising Dragon said, Lelouch character thread is already fitting this, and I think that past a certain treshold, it would be extremely meaningless as there is no rock solid fact that confirm either statement, hence people would go in circle.
i would like the poll though.
Since polls are subjective.
I think the poll is at least a good idea.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 03:06   Link #482
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
i would like the poll though.
Since polls are subjective.
I think the poll is at least a good idea.
You don't make it clear what poll you are talking about. Klashikari has already stated that he is going to create new threads but if you mean you want a "Is Lelouch Dead / Alive" poll then the answer is no. Please stop asking.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 06:43   Link #483
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Any chance of a R2 favourite characters poll(Take 2) now that the series has actually ended?
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 11:29   Link #484
Xellos
There will be no miracle

Send a message via AIM to Xellos
Same goes for a new favorite mech poll since the series is done.
Old 2008-09-29, 11:38   Link #485
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos View Post
Same goes for a new favorite mech poll since the series is done.
We already have a new mech poll. There's nothing new to put in a mech poll.
Old 2008-09-29, 14:33   Link #486
JMvS
Rawrrr!

What about a Sayoko (and other characters unseen in the epilogue ) wereabouts speculation thread?
Old 2008-09-29, 15:04   Link #487
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMvS View Post
What about a Sayoko (and other characters unseen in the epilogue ) wereabouts speculation thread?
should be either in the generic discussion or normal episode discussion
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 20:02   Link #488
Xellos
There will be no miracle

Send a message via AIM to Xellos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
We already have a new mech poll. There's nothing new to put in a mech poll.
Hmm, not sure how I missed that one. I might've mistaken it for R1...
Old 2008-10-01, 02:17   Link #489
Stream
Radical Dreamer

How about a "Nightmare of Nunnally" manga thread?
Stream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 10:39   Link #490
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stream View Post
How about a "Nightmare of Nunnally" manga thread?
I doubt there will be THAT much discussion about it and before you disagree there is also a manga thread and seen that the Lelouch of the Rebellion and Suzaku of the counter attack manga get very little discussion to begin with I see no problem with keeping Nightmare of Nunnally discussion in that topic as well
Old 2008-10-01, 22:14   Link #491
Lionblade

Subject: Real Life Lelouch?

Topic: We all know of Saints and Martyrs, but what of real heroes who played the villains roll? Guy Fawkes in the Gunpowder Plot of 1605 comes to mind simply because of V For Vendetta. But I'm sure there are others?
Lionblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 12:08   Link #492
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Code Geass Marriage Prospects.

A Proposal for a fun page based on the same basic principle of two threads from 3 years ago, namely url=http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26340] Mai Hime Marriage Prospects [/url] and Mai Otome Marriage Prospects

With the following being the first post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila View Post
Until a page is created for this subject, I will make the first post in a series of (somewhat tongue in cheek) character analysis here.

It's based on the same principle as a series of threads made 3 years ago entitled Mai Hime Marriage Prospects and Mai Otome Marriage Prospects

Each thread should contain the following categories:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Intelligence:
Economics:
Competition:
As A Warrior:
Housekeeping Skills:
Sex:
Father/Mother Material:
Overall:

Multiple posts and interpretations of the same character are encouraged to keep things fresh and fun.

So without further ado, we begin with:

Lelouch Vi Britania, 99th Emperor of the Holy Empire of Britania.
Looks:
Picture a willowy figure that holds himself with a dignity decades beyond his years, frail yet commanding. A face that is elegant without being effeminite, adorned with a charmingly mocking grin of a mouth and crowned with a pair of cruel yet sad and thoughtful pair of eyes. Quite the chick magnet.
Personality:
Much like how an ogre once described his own; layered like an onion. A charmingly cynical and mischeivous exterior coats a ruthlessly determined drive to see through the fruition of his ideals, which is yet again but a coat for a core that although not entirely kind is thoroughly loyal, honorable and full of inegrity. Whatever persona he may present at any given time, Lelouch is defined by his love of spectacular theatrics and melodrama. A word of warning to the sensitive; he has a compulsive need to suppress and bear all negative emotions in a relationship, and has a dangerous tendency to express such anger and grief in a dangerously excessive fashion when it finally explodes.
Intelligence:
Picture the political and strategic acumen of Sun Tsu, Machievelli and Julius Caesar wrapped around the intellect of Da Vinci and Bruce Wayne, and you'll have a rough approximation of how dangerously intelligent Lelouch is. It is well advised to have multiple war-counsels to give you second-opinions should you try to fight him, for unlike most human minds, he is capable of simultaneously devising up to thirty-seven (if not more) tactics in an instant, making outmanouvering him almost literally impossible. However, he is also a case study of an intellectual genius who is a moron in the department of human relationship. You'll need to be the "emotionally smart" partner of this marriage.
Economics:
Prior to becoming the most fearsome warlord in recorded history, Leouch Vi Britania already has the resource support of the financially formidable Ashford family, and if you had the good fortune of being one of his consorts during his 2 year war on evil the World was your all-you-can-eat-buffet of fun. Even now in his (supposed) current occupation as a farmer, one can imagine that his guile and business savvy would not doubt allow him to become a millionaire in a matter of months wihout even trying, should he chose to do so.
Competition:
Masaki Tenchi has nothing on Mr Vi Britania. From 700 year old Green-Haired cradle-snatching witches to busty red headed tsundere warriors; from cheekily sexy school presidents to swimming prodigy sweethearts, not to mention ninety-nine lovesick schoolgirls and Japanese princesses, it would seem that any person with more than one X chromosome would want him. And if the fangirls had their way; he also has spinning knights and orange cyborgs after his pants. For his part, well, let's just say his love for dear Nunnally-chan is enough for now.... hey why are you looking at me like that?
As A Warrior:
If you tossed Lelouch into a pit with Mr Burns from The Simpsons for a pit-fighting match, it would be smart to bet on Mr Burns if you don't want to lose your money. To quote a gentleman, Lelouch is "so weak that someone's geriatric and blind grandmother with arthritis can beat him with one hand tied behind her back." He is so physically ineffectual that basic things we take for granted like outrunning a 16 year old girl and punching a man in a body-cast is nigh-impossible for him. However, it is well advised that you (and all your allies) learn the art of blind-swordsmanship if you want to confront him directly, as even if you somehow defeat his legion of Elite Warriors, a simple stare alone will be enough for him to make you kill yourselves with a smile on your face. A much more formidable foe than first meets the eye.
Housekeeping Skills:
Were he not nobility or a warlord, Lelouch Lamperouge would make a butler that would rival Ayasaki Hayate in quality. 7 years of looking after Nunnally-chan (with a bit of help from Ninja-maid extraordinaire Sayoko) has made him highly skilled in looking after children and the infirmed, and presumably has also made him a marvelous cook. If you wear the pants of the relationship in the house, ladies, you're in luck.
Sex:
Though no doubt capable of interst in attractive women, romance is never a priority to this boy. And one must remember that considering he cannot even run 50 meters without becoming a huffing-and-puffing-wreck, you would probably need to be on top if your want the lovemaking experience to last more than 10 seconds.
Father Material:
If judged from his days with Nunnally-chan alone, one might presumbe him to be a doting, devoted and loving father. However, much like his father Charles, Lelouch is woefully deficient in his ability to empathise and understand his fellow human beings' inner feelings and emotions, and any love and affection beyond the purely superficial from him must be earned. You'll have to be the loving parent in this family for both of you.
Overall:
A hard catch that is delightfully witty and charming, with a knack for business that would financially set you (and all your great-grand children) for life. However, considering the legion of angry jealous women, not to mention that you'll be the wife (or husband) of the single most hated man in Human History means that unless you are as suicidal and self-destructive as he is, Lelouch Vi Britania (or rather, Lamperouge) is frankly far more trouble than he will ever be worth.

More to come soon!!
Please Consider.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 14:34   Link #493
Megann
All Hail Lelouch!

Send a message via MSN to Megann
I'm not sure if this has already been suggested, but what about the Geass' different forms discussion? (I mean, the different powers, such as Marianne's, Rolo's, Lelouch's, C.C.'s ... ) =D
Megann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 18:46   Link #494
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
I hear a new R2 picture drama has been released with the 2nd DVD/blueray.

New thread for that maybe?
The thread for last picture drama didn't get off the ground, so maybe you should merge all the picture drama threads into one?
Old 2008-10-02, 18:58   Link #495
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
I hear a new R2 picture drama has been released with the 2nd DVD/blueray.

New thread for that maybe?
The thread for last picture drama didn't get off the ground, so maybe you should merge all the picture drama threads into one?
I also mentioned that at the previous picture drama and I agree with it.
It would be better to have one topic for the R2 picture drama's sicne the DVD's are now being released and all karu approves (for once)!
Old 2008-10-02, 21:51   Link #496
Karna
just some guy

Quote:
A Proposal for a fun page based on the same basic principle of two threads from 3 years ago, namely url=http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26340] Mai Hime Marriage Prospects [/url] and Mai Otome Marriage Prospects

Please Consider.

I second this. its a interesting idea.
Karna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 00:35   Link #497
LustfulEnvy
Casanova Extraordinaire
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to LustfulEnvy Send a message via MSN to LustfulEnvy
Quote:

Please Consider.
I third this! I loved how you used Lelouch as an Example! I want to make one for kallen and c2!
LustfulEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 05:50   Link #498
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustfulEnvy View Post
I third this! I loved how you used Lelouch as an Example! I want to make one for kallen and c2!
Go for it, sir/madame/miss!! And feel free to also do your interpretation of Lelouch!! Diversity of opinion and the fun that comes out of it is what this (hopeful) thread is all about!!
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 16:48   Link #499
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Overall Series Impressions Thread, Eh?
Old 2008-10-04, 14:30   Link #500
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Would it be good idea to add a poll in the music discussion thread?

- Favorite code geass OST
- And favorite OP/ED
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote