AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Madoka Magica

Notices

Old 2011-03-03, 16:11   Link #641
L3Z
\O/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Sadly I have seen one of QB doing it with Madoka ;;
Is it that bad, or you just don't like this pairing?

Btw, I saw Decagon's 'hardcore' QB avatar in another thread, it's pretty funny and creepy at the same time... it gives you a mindfuck literally
L3Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 19:59   Link #642
taofd

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3Z View Post
Is it that bad, or you just don't like this pairing?

Btw, I saw Decagon's 'hardcore' QB avatar in another thread, it's pretty funny and creepy at the same time... it gives you a mindfuck literally
Lol air grind QB.

I just can't stand seeing characters of shows I like (especially if they are emotionally charged) getting defiled :/ (unless it's canon). Just leaves a bitter taste in my mouth...
taofd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 21:32   Link #643
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
This seems to more show that QB is in fact not japanese in origins which I figured due to the title. It seems his roots might lead all the way back to Roman times. Here is an interesting article I found while surfing around for the latin root of his name. http://www.allaboutstuff.com/General/Nightmares.asp Does make you wonder...
Very obvious that Incubator = Incubi....

which brings up very sick images......<_<
Old 2011-03-03, 22:45   Link #644
Sekirei07

Holy Hell

QB IS AN ALIEN!?

We were all off the mark it seems. Honestly didn't see that coming. Although his lack of human emotions is "not human" but hell he gives off the whole magic animal vib, not alien...

Also, someone needs to bitch slap QB and tell him that the Universe's energy is FINITE.

The only reason it seems like the Universe is losing energy is because its EXPANDING and thus the energy is spreading out more and more making it less concentrated.

Also, the little facker has had this all planned all along! This time he definitely lied, he led Kyoko on to get her to believe that a chance still existed to save Sayaka so she can get herself killed. For someone who claims to "Not understand human emotions" he sure as hell knows how to manipulate there emotions.

He even had the facking balls to say "Of course, wasn't it obviously impossible?"

He even says the line "Hey yeah, Madoka, whenever you are ready to die, just let us know!"

He is by God being made out to be the most evil existence that humanity will ever see in anime...
Old 2011-03-03, 22:51   Link #645
Jimmy C

He's from an advanced civilization. Of course he knows that. But mentioning that wouldn't push any buttons with Madoka so there was no point in mentioning it.
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 22:54   Link #646
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

first when little girls knows nothing, QB: "Hey, you want to be a Maho Shoujo, I can give you any wish"

Then someone gets kill, MSs demand explainations, QB: "This job is more than you think, are you up to it"

More problems arrives, and MSs demand answers, QB: "BTW, you are not human anymore, but its a great deal none of the less"

Someone turns into a witch, QB: "Its inevitable, but this is for the good of the entire universe, call me if you are willing to die for it"

Next some extremely powerful witch appears, QB: "You are the only one who can save the world"

Sounds like some banks are trying to get you in the cycle of debt
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 22:54   Link #647
Fandal

What is Kyuube's final revelation going to be? He's been working by omission what he's probably telling is the correct information in a way. The universe is dying and the magical girl system is a way to save it. He's right on that.

As for what he's not telling. My guess is his race wanted ultimate power and broke something and they are trying to fix it so they have a chance to try and obtain that ultimate power again. The universe is dying but his race is the cause of it and they still are trying to obtain that ultimate power source.
Fandal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 23:10   Link #648
taofd

Quote:
Holy Hell

QB IS AN ALIEN!?

We were all off the mark it seems. Honestly didn't see that coming. Although his lack of human emotions is "not human" but hell he gives off the whole magic animal vib, not alien...

Also, someone needs to bitch slap QB and tell him that the Universe's energy is FINITE.

The only reason it seems like the Universe is losing energy is because its EXPANDING and thus the energy is spreading out more and more making it less concentrated.

Also, the little facker has had this all planned all along! This time he definitely lied, he led Kyoko on to get her to believe that a chance still existed to save Sayaka so she can get herself killed. For someone who claims to "Not understand human emotions" he sure as hell knows how to manipulate there emotions.

He even had the facking balls to say "Of course, wasn't it obviously impossible?"

He even says the line "Hey yeah, Madoka, whenever you are ready to die, just let us know!"

He is by God being made out to be the most evil existence that humanity will ever see in anime...
Lol, I said it was possible he was an alien a whiles back, and everyone jumped on me and said I was an idiot.
Old 2011-03-03, 23:41   Link #649
Sekirei07

It just didn't have the proper foreshadowing for it. It focused on his evil so much...
Old 2011-03-03, 23:41   Link #650
Hagoshod
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Hagoshod
Quote:
Although his lack of human emotions is "not human" but hell he gives off the whole magic animal vib, not alien...
That's kind of the entire point.

This isn't a by-the-numbers Magical Girl series. It's the deconstruction of a Magical Girl series. Alien lifeforms is actually a pretty realistic way to explain talking mascot creatures.
Hagoshod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 23:55   Link #651
Jimmy C

And something I got from another forum, Kyubei never said he was trying to save this universe from entropy...
Old 2011-03-04, 00:17   Link #652
SagaraSouske

He implied it by saying trying to increase the lifespan of the universe by delaying entropy.
Old 2011-03-04, 00:33   Link #653
taofd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagaraSouske View Post
He implied it by saying trying to increase the lifespan of the universe by delaying entropy.
Actually what he said was that the energy of the universe was diminishing, that's why they were searching for a way to replenish. And he was pretty straight-forward. He told Madoka, "If you want to save the universe, give me a call."
Old 2011-03-04, 00:41   Link #654
Jimmy C

It was just aimless speculation anyway. Though it would suck worse for Madoka if Kyubei told her her entire universe is ultimately expendable to save the bigger one his people exist in. Not important.
Anyway, Kyubei's confession means that my previous plan to use a wish can work with just one sacrifice. Wish that Kyubei's people never discover Earth.
Old 2011-03-04, 00:51   Link #655
taofd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
It was just aimless speculation anyway. Though it would suck worse for Madoka if Kyubei told her her entire universe is ultimately expendable to save the bigger one his people exist in. Not important.
Anyway, Kyubei's confession means that my previous plan to use a wish can work with just one sacrifice. Wish that Kyubei's people never discover Earth.
There are clearly limits to the wishes QB can dole out.
Old 2011-03-04, 01:43   Link #656
Jimmy C

Such as what?
Old 2011-03-04, 02:08   Link #657
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by taofd View Post
There are clearly limits to the wishes QB can dole out.
We have yet to know if there is a clause or limitations to what sort of wish that QB can grant to a would-be MG. So far we haven't got around to that point... Madoka needs to find a way to stop QB before she becomes their most powerful piece of property.
Old 2011-03-04, 02:24   Link #658
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
Such as what?
Well it clear he can't bring back the dead. If he could he'd certainly tell Madoka to contract with him by offering to bring Sayaka back but instead he wants her to become a MG then somehow bring her back. Also we can safely assume they can't wish for something like fix this whole entropy crap.

I don't know about this whole alien issue now because it really confuses you on whether his wishes are actual magic or possibly technological advances he uses to have the appearance of actual magic. Maybe he just sent over his best doctor to fix up Kamijo.
Old 2011-03-04, 04:38   Link #659
Hagoshod
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Hagoshod
Seeing as how QB openly lied to Kyoko about how Magical Girls are "unpredictable" and how he had no way of knowing if turning Sayaka back into a human was possible (before telling Homura he knew it was completely impossible the entire time, and he sent her on a suicide mission to get her out of the way), every single word he told Madoka about aliens and entropy could have potentially been a lie as well.

It would make sense for him to come up with an explanation that was deliberately overcomplicated to cover all his bases if he wanted to hide his completely different origin and motives from Madoka.

Hope I'm not the only one here who noticed that.
Hagoshod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-04, 05:23   Link #660
Zippicus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagoshod View Post
Seeing as how QB openly lied to Kyoko about how Magical Girls are "unpredictable" and how he had no way of knowing if turning Sayaka back into a human was possible (before telling Homura he knew it was completely impossible the entire time, and he sent her on a suicide mission to get her out of the way), every single word he told Madoka about aliens and entropy could have potentially been a lie as well.

It would make sense for him to come up with an explanation that was deliberately overcomplicated to cover all his bases if he wanted to hide his completely different origin and motives from Madoka.

Hope I'm not the only one here who noticed that.
Where exactly did he lie ? Saying he didn't know of a way of saving Sayaka, and telling Homura it's not possible aren't in contradiction with each other. If you think something is impossible you clearly don't know of a way to make it happen. He manipulated her for sure, but not by lying.

Last edited by Zippicus; 2011-03-04 at 05:23. Reason: fixed typo
Zippicus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
characters