AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic

Notices

Old 2014-10-23, 14:52   Link #1801
Chidori<3
Hei x Yin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkoolRumble4Ya View Post
Why must they torture me like this.
Same here... I feel the same every single time I visit this thread ( it has been almost 8 years)....
Old 2014-10-27, 01:24   Link #1802
Solecs

Well Christmas is coming up, right? no? not even a little bit? Ok then.
Solecs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 02:11   Link #1803
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Not FMP exclusive, but it's still related. On the upcoming SRW Z3.2 Tengoku Hen mech cross-over game, Full Metal Panic (as in the novel) is listed as the series cast alongside the first season, Fumoffu, and Second Raid that has already adapted on the previous game.

Mind you that adapting story of a title/series that doesn't adapted into animation yet (tv series, OVA, movie) is quite rare for SRW, especially if it's not Gundam. So you know what this means? We finally get to see Laevatein moves

Laevatein appears around 9:53.
Old 2014-12-20, 23:12   Link #1804
smurfinaus
Go go go go Freedom!!!

Send a message via MSN to smurfinaus Send a message via Yahoo to smurfinaus
Will there ever be another series? (how is the manga going?)
smurfinaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-25, 09:47   Link #1805
Illsteir
ARX-Fake

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Not FMP exclusive, but it's still related. On the upcoming SRW Z3.2 Tengoku Hen mech cross-over game, Full Metal Panic (as in the novel) is listed as the series cast alongside the first season, Fumoffu, and Second Raid that has already adapted on the previous game.

Mind you that adapting story of a title/series that doesn't adapted into animation yet (tv series, OVA, movie) is quite rare for SRW, especially if it's not Gundam. So you know what this means? We finally get to see Laevatein moves

Laevatein appears around 9:53.
I'd love to see how AL and Chamber(Gargantina) will interact.
Old 2015-03-01, 05:11   Link #1806
Ottocycle

New FMP animated bits!

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/5254153
http://www.tubechop.com/watch/5254199
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-12, 22:40   Link #1807
Ottocycle

Al and Chamber actually talk to each other in the game lol

Also, let's not miss this little bonus.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-09, 01:16   Link #1808
Illsteir
ARX-Fake

It's time for our hopes to get crushed again.
Quote:
Fantasia Bunko 2015 Festival on 10/24 at 12:00 PM JST, FMP is one of the stage events. Under FMP it says "Special Conference" Looks like there might be a special announcement of sorts there
Old 2015-08-21, 00:54   Link #1809
Ibreaker

Fuck I'm not getting my hopes up again.
Ibreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-29, 05:10   Link #1810
Illsteir
ARX-Fake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibreaker View Post
Fuck I'm not getting my hopes up again.
It looks like Gatoh wants to get our hopes up
Old 2015-09-29, 06:51   Link #1811
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illsteir View Post
It looks like Gatoh wants to get our hopes up

Is there something else other than anime sequel of TSR that will make crying fans rejoice and/or won't betray the hope of the fans? Because I'm sure board game or reboot manga aren't

Plot twist, it's anime adaptation of Another
Old 2015-10-02, 17:39   Link #1812
dasvik

Send a message via Yahoo to dasvik
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Plot twist, it's anime adaptation of Another
I was thinking (and am afraid of) the same thing...
dasvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-15, 18:21   Link #1813
Dash_Hunter

Why do they want to get our hopes up, just to crush them?

Rough translation here:
Quote:
Ohhhhhhh! Kaname, Sousuke, Kurz, Mao and even Tessa, FMP's main characters, have gathered together. What the hell is going on? Perhaps there's some kind of big event coming up? If you thought that, you're very observant! Actually, this October the Fantasia Bunko's Deep Gratitude Festival 2015 is being held in Tokyo Akihabara and it's been decided that there, the mastermind behind FMP, Shoji Gatoh, will take the stage and give a special press conference! At the press conference, some FMP ( )( ) that are to be X X... oops, that was close! Sorry. Details are still secret. Sorry if I sound presumptuous, but I'm not permitted to divulge information that will make fans cry in joy. In addition to the event, there'll be goods that will only be sold at this event and invaluable exhibitions, so by all means we want you to come here.
Yeah... I still refuse to get my hopes up (;_; pls...)
Old 2015-10-15, 22:21   Link #1814
Mugen26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash_Hunter View Post
Why do they want to get our hopes up, just to crush them?

Rough translation here:

Yeah... I still refuse to get my hopes up (;_; pls...)
As promising as everything sounds with the announcement that will make FMP fans "cry with joy", we as FMP fans have had our feelings toyed and abused with so much over the years that, at this point, they can say "new FMP anime is coming" and I think we will STILL be skeptical up until it's released and watched with our very own eyes

But I agree with the statements before: As much as we don't want to get our moral decimated once again, what else in this world can make us cry tears of joy other than the obvious new anime? As much as I don't want it to; this very statement has me intrigued once again and I will wait eagerly to see what this announcement is. Please, please, please I ask them to finally be something we want! Don't toy with our feelings any longer damn it!
Mugen26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-17, 14:03   Link #1815
amehmood16

I'm really feeling the hype for this announcement. I remember when it was first revealed 2 months ago and now we're here close to the very end. Really hope it turns out to be a good one. Who knows... a week from now this sub-forum might finally come out of retirement.
amehmood16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-17, 18:59   Link #1816
amehmood16

Livestream link for the FMP event.

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv236394298
amehmood16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-19, 23:11   Link #1817
MisterBaka

Ooooh, those evil, evil bastards. They even bring out Mao's breasts to titillate me more.
MisterBaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-20, 00:54   Link #1818
Ibreaker

Why are they playing with my heart. I'm getting my hopes up again.
Ibreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-20, 01:25   Link #1819
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
At this point, it has to be a new series. Because if this is just another false flag, they'll shatter the fanbase and drive everyone away. If they're really stupid enough to get everyone's hopes up for the the tenth time and then spit on us again, FMP will be dead and buried. I wouldn't be surprised if the readers of Another walked away in disgust.
Old 2015-10-21, 08:17   Link #1820
Mugen26

I've also been thinking about a few things that seems to make sense of the timing for a new anime (if where to be announced this Friday that is). As we know it's been 10 years since the last TV anime adaptation, and the trend with many studios nowadays seems to "reboot" certain franchises after this amount of time. For example, Hollywood waited 10 years to reboot Spiderman and Fantastic Four with the idea that enough time had passed to renew interest. I'm hoping Kadokawa has the same mindset in this case.

Also enough time has passed that FMP seemed to have built an even larger international fan base. This may only be a opinionated observation on my part, but over the years there always seems to be new fans watching and commenting on various FMP videos on Youtube and other video streaming sites. The recent re-releases from FUNimation also enables new fans to become curious and continues to leave long-time fans wanting more content.

These are just a few thoughts that have come into my mind recently. To me it's only makes sense for them to do it now more than ever. After all, they laid the groundwork for our anticipation, so if they fail to deliver once more, they will inevitably lose our trust for good.
Mugen26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
there is a god!