Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-04-28, 09:57   Link #161
Nemesis Zone
No Escape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
Ew legendaries </3 Hate them SO much cause of the people who abuse Celebi, Heatran and Latias in Wi-Fi play. Just catch them, store them in a box and never let them see pixelated light of day ever again.
\
Thats what I do only catch them and store them is in the PC, I don't like use them, Maybe if I get bored from training.

I am short on money now any ideas how to collect money fast ?

I often fight the elite four to get some but sometime I lose and drop a lot.
Nemesis Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 10:39   Link #162
Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis Zone View Post
Thats what I do only catch them and store them is in the PC, I don't like use them, Maybe if I get bored from training.

I am short on money now any ideas how to collect money fast ?

I often fight the elite four to get some but sometime I lose and drop a lot.
Give the money to your mom and let one of your pokes hold the amulet coin. Just beating Lance alone with a pokemon that has it gives you 30k.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 11:21   Link #163
Nemesis Zone
No Escape

Quote:
Give the money to your mom and let one of your pokes hold the amulet coin. Just beating Lance alone with a pokemon that has it gives you 30k.
I didn't give her any money since I started the game I know she ill just buy Items I don't want.

I have that Item haven't used it for while thanks for reminding me.
Old 2010-04-28, 11:34   Link #164
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

The easier way to gain money is perhaps grinding endlessly an easy type Champion, asking for rematch ad nauseam at Saffron's dojo (Chuck, Bugsy and Jasmine are quite the easy preys).
Considering you can basically demolish a champion within 1-3 minutes for 6-7K (without the bonus item), it is much more efficient than going through the "hard" way with the Elite 4 and its utmost slow longwinded ending sequence, even if you factor skipping the credits.

By the way, asking mom for sparing some cash is all positive here: because she only buy items that you hardly can find yourself (berries so to speak), and some useful items (such like Focus Sash).
Arguably, I never saw much of a money loss by asking her to spare money, to the contrary in fact.
Old 2010-04-28, 11:57   Link #165
Who

Quote:
I didn't give her any money since I started the game I know she ill just buy Items I don't want.

I have that Item haven't used it for while thanks for reminding me.
That's true, but the berries she uses are actually somewhat useful. Once in a while, she buys a Choice Scarf/Band so that saves me frustration at the shenanigans that is Battle Frontier. And I'd much rather her buy stuff as opposed to losing half my savings.

And as for the Gym leader rematches, it's another plausible way but the hassle of going through different days is annoying. Sure, Jasmine, Bugsy and the like are easy prey but getting their numbers and waiting for their day (in that regard, I say in caps for emphasis: SCREW YOU MISTY AND WEDNESDAY MORNINGS) to come offsets their easiness to a slight degree. It was much better in Platinum version where they just popped up.
Old 2010-04-28, 12:15   Link #166
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

You can just manipulate the clock of the DS.
Also, there is pretty much enough Champions for everyday, so easy preys were mentioned only if the party is moderately average. Any standard teams at least at lvl 70 can just chew them down, regardless who they are, Blue included.
Old 2010-04-28, 13:18   Link #167
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
The easier way to gain money is perhaps grinding endlessly an easy type Champion, asking for rematch ad nauseam at Saffron's dojo (Chuck, Bugsy and Jasmine are quite the easy preys).
Considering you can basically demolish a champion within 1-3 minutes for 6-7K (without the bonus item), it is much more efficient than going through the "hard" way with the Elite 4 and its utmost slow longwinded ending sequence, even if you factor skipping the credits.

By the way, asking mom for sparing some cash is all positive here: because she only buy items that you hardly can find yourself (berries so to speak), and some useful items (such like Focus Sash).
Arguably, I never saw much of a money loss by asking her to spare money, to the contrary in fact.
Actually, the most popular trainer to make money off in HGSS is that Gentlemen in the lighthouse. You know, the guy with the Noctowl?
He ONLY has a Noctowl, he gives you LOTS of money when you beat him, and you can get a rematch REALLY easily. Of course, his final modification is after the Elite Four.

Similarly, the Platinum, etc. The easy money-making method is to slaughter the two rich trainers beside the house with the backyard over and over again. Actually can earn more money than with the Gentlemen in HGSS.

It is really nice to get a Focus Sash... But you can't use it in the actual game... Since it disappears after being used up... ( -_-)
I was sure surprised when I saw that happen. (Saved though, so just restarted afterwards)

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-29, 15:13   Link #168
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Actually, the most popular trainer to make money off in HGSS is that Gentlemen in the lighthouse. You know, the guy with the Noctowl?
He ONLY has a Noctowl, he gives you LOTS of money when you beat him, and you can get a rematch REALLY easily. Of course, his final modification is after the Elite Four.

Similarly, the Platinum, etc. The easy money-making method is to slaughter the two rich trainers beside the house with the backyard over and over again. Actually can earn more money than with the Gentlemen in HGSS.

It is really nice to get a Focus Sash... But you can't use it in the actual game... Since it disappears after being used up... ( -_-)
I was sure surprised when I saw that happen. (Saved though, so just restarted afterwards)
This is what I do for money, just throw a double money item on your pokemon and beat him for something like 22k, then just go down the stairs call him again and go back up and battle again.
You can battle him on Tuesday afternoons.
I tend to buy up crap left, right and centre, good thing there is a easy way for some quick cash
Old 2010-05-24, 18:15   Link #169
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Right got a question that I can't be arsed looking up, so I'll ask here.

How come some pokemon don't show up on the GTS?
I figure it may be that I haven't seen them yet but I'm not sure, if so can most of the pokemon be seen in the game then?

also any trainers got a most of the starters, like Chikorita and the sort?
Old 2010-05-24, 18:23   Link #170
Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Right got a question that I can't be arsed looking up, so I'll ask here.

How come some pokemon don't show up on the GTS?
I figure it may be that I haven't seen them yet but I'm not sure, if so can most of the pokemon be seen in the game then?

also any trainers got a most of the starters, like Chikorita and the sort?
First question: You don't have the entries for them in your Pokedex. And yes. I'm pretty sure that you can see most (some like Mew through events, obviously) of the 493 in-game.
Second question: What do you need?
Old 2010-05-24, 18:32   Link #171
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
First question: You don't have the entries for them in your Pokedex. And yes. I'm pretty sure that you can see most (some like Mew through events, obviously) of the 493 in-game.
Second question: What do you need?
Ah I see, so I do have to have seen them before I can trade for them.

well for now I'm just after all the starters and ones I want are Chikorita, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup.
Old 2010-05-24, 18:35   Link #172
Who

I can trade you Mudkip, Turtwig and Torchic if you need them.
Old 2010-05-25, 22:54   Link #173
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Ah I see, so I do have to have seen them before I can trade for them.

well for now I'm just after all the starters and ones I want are Chikorita, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup.
If you have D/P/Pt, you can use the GTS there, since you prob have seen Chimchar, Piplup, and Turtwig there.

You can PM me with a time, date, and DS code if you want me to give you a freshly hatched Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup, maybe Torchic too.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-03, 18:44   Link #174
Nemesis Zone
No Escape

I have some of the starters (Charmender - bulbasour - Squrtle - Cyndaquil - totodile -mudkip and treecko)

if anyone wants some poke Eggs of those I can make some I need the others though (torchic - chikurita - tutwig - chimchar)

anyone can help me Catch rayuaza ? I have Groudon I need Kyoge to get it.
Old 2010-06-14, 10:57   Link #175
elroid

ow... have been reseting for few days... Lugia, when will you shine....?
elroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-14, 11:53   Link #176
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
I have some of the starters (Charmender - bulbasour - Squrtle - Cyndaquil - totodile -mudkip and treecko)

if anyone wants some poke Eggs of those I can make some I need the others though (torchic - chikurita - tutwig - chimchar)

anyone can help me Catch rayuaza ? I have Groudon I need Kyoge to get it.
funny thing, i put him to sleep and got him to 1Hp, and cought Ray with my first ultra ball. Groudon took like 100 DX
Old 2010-06-14, 12:28   Link #177
Nemesis Zone
No Escape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
funny thing, i put him to sleep and got him to 1Hp, and cought Ray with my first ultra ball. Groudon took like 100 DX
its not I can't catch it but I don't have the requirment to catch it I need Pokemon Kyoge and Groudon to find Rayuaza !

anyway anyone up for a online game ?
Old 2010-06-15, 18:45   Link #178
Pocky Yoshi
Disabled By Request

I have a Kyogre, and I need a Groudon to get my Rayquaza. Maybe we can help each other out. My Friend code is 2837 2721 6731. Just don't forget to return my Kyogre when you're done.
Pocky Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 02:57   Link #179
Nemesis Zone
No Escape

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamuSkull View Post
I have a Kyogre, and I need a Groudon to get my Rayquaza. Maybe we can help each other out. My Friend code is 2837 2721 6731. Just don't forget to return my Kyogre when you're done.
of course ill return it if you want in the same day then its OK !!

This is my FC: 3180 - 8476 - 6239

Just Pm me when you are online.
Old 2010-06-24, 20:16   Link #180
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

hate to ask but does anyone here have a HOO Arceus i can borrow?

Tags
nintendo, rpg