AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-12-12, 03:21   Link #221
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
That's exactly what I've been proposing.
Great, but why the eyespin?
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 03:25   Link #222
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Great, but why the eyespin?
I thought i was the only one.
GN0010 Nosferatu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 03:51   Link #223
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
I think after episode 10, I'm gonna lean towards the UE being piloted, at least the Zedas is. If Desil could control mecha with his mind, he could of done that with AGE. There wouldn't of been any need for him to hijack it himself. Plus given his freak out, it looks like he was one uped in his skill. If he had just been controlling it, I don't think he would of been that upset.
I find it very unlikely that he's mind controlling it either. Afterall he had to give specific orders offscreen to someone in episode 9, its not as if he was controlling it with just a thought. Also, last time was the first time Flit fought the Zedas after his encounter with Decil but he did not sense anything yet this time he did. It cannot be that he's sensing the remote mind connection of some sort, because if both times were remote controlled, then he should have sensed it last time too rather than just this time. Something in 10 made Flit sense the familiar psychic signature and I'm betting its Decil's physical presence.

He also appears to have the ability to pilot extremely well in a real mobile suit with the AGE-1 which shows the signs of an experienced pilot used to real combat. I find it unlikely that all he does is sit in that chair and giving orders. Its likely a break from his usual pattern because he was setting up the trap that requires the Zedas be locked in the hanger for some time. If not the G-Forces you usually experience, there is that sense of danger. Decil looks right at home while being a pilot.

Decil was also seen crying long after the battle was over, and Flit even got into normal clothes and was in a conversation with Grodek. It gives you that impression that some time has passed so its certainly very possible for Decil to come to the room and thrash it only after the battle.
Old 2011-12-12, 04:14   Link #224
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

Is it possible that:

In episode 9, Decil was remote-pilotting the Zedas, and the suit was parked in the factory deliberately to wreck the factory, to cripple the Federation's (i.e. Grodek's) plans to attack the UE.

Then in the latest episode, Decil was actually pilotting the suit, survived the battle, and ended up crying?
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 05:31   Link #225
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RES-01 Perses Gundam View Post
Is it possible that:

In episode 9, Decil was remote-pilotting the Zedas, and the suit was parked in the factory deliberately to wreck the factory, to cripple the Federation's (i.e. Grodek's) plans to attack the UE.

Then in the latest episode, Decil was actually pilotting the suit, survived the battle, and ended up crying?
Well he is 7 years old.
Old 2011-12-12, 08:24   Link #226
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Yeah that's a little weird to me. Why would the AGE Builder only make one of the Sigil blade?
Because everyone would have been dead if it made two. Pretty sure the blades is what took it so long to make the thing.

Personally I like the fact it has only one, if it had two you'd be sure all it would do is that cliche spin-to-win move. (forget it's name)
Old 2011-12-12, 11:01   Link #227
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

uh oh, about the Spallow having beam sabers, recheck the scene where the spallow parts combine, it just slaps a armor plate ontop of the beam saber rack, so, in theory, the spallow has beam sabers, odds are its a Animation mistake though, lol.

just because the UE can be remote controlled doesnt really mean they can't be piloted, if anything, seeing how advanced they are it wouldnt be a surprise if they had both features installed, like a auto-pilot on a airplane for example.

Decil wasn't crying in this episode, he just had a " Ouwie " moment, didn't see him cry though
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 11:26   Link #228
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
uh oh, about the Spallow having beam sabers, recheck the scene where the spallow parts combine, it just slaps a armor plate ontop of the beam saber rack, so, in theory, the spallow has beam sabers, odds are its a Animation mistake though, lol.
The sideskirts containing the beam sabers get ditched as Spallow (and Titus). In that same scene, only the blue skirts remain, and the side-by-side before the Spallow parts are exchanged shows that the Normal's sideskirts are far too large for the Spallow to latch unto and completely cover (not to mention having completely incompatible shapes). Also, all official material does not reference the Spallow having beam sabers. If there is an animation mistake, it's not showing where the white sideskirts go.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 11:40   Link #229
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
The sideskirts containing the beam sabers get ditched as Spallow (and Titus). In that same scene, only the blue skirts remain, and the side-by-side before the Spallow parts are exchanged shows that the Normal's sideskirts are far too large for the Spallow to latch unto and completely cover (not to mention having completely incompatible shapes). Also, all official material does not reference the Spallow having beam sabers. If there is an animation mistake, it's not showing where the white sideskirts go.
Watch the episode again (Sage subs 480p), 16:21 > 16:25, 16:27 > 16:28

the sideskirts are latched on, when the legs are ejected, the beam saber sideskirts are not ejected with them,they just vanish, hence why i said it's a animation mistake, i mentioned the times above, that's why i said it was a animation mistake, i'm well aware that the spallow/sparrow doesnt have beam sabers listed in the official lineart.
Old 2011-12-12, 11:44   Link #230
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
Watch the episode again (Sage subs 480p), 16:21 > 16:25, 16:27 > 16:28

the sideskirts are latched on, when the legs are ejected, the beam saber sideskirts are not ejected with them,they just vanish, hence why i said it's a animation mistake, i mentioned the times above, that's why i said it was a animation mistake, i'm well aware that the spallow/sparrow doesnt have beam sabers listed in the official lineart.
Hence why I mentioned that if there is an animation mistake, it's not showing where the sideskirts go. It's clear from the closeup shots of the Spallow legs being attached to the AGE though that the blue sideskirts are somewhat hollow, yet already attached to the Gundam. Hence, the white sideskirts with the beam sabers are no longer there.

All other evidence points that the Spallow doesn't have beam sabers.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 12:13   Link #231
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

that's what i said in my last post, the Sparrow/Spallow doesnt have beam sabers, i was just pointing it out the animation error, i was in no way serious about the Spallow/Sparrow having beam sabers, it was more of a fun thing due to the animation.
Old 2011-12-12, 21:01   Link #232
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I just realized something.....what happened to "Vulcans"?(YOU will argue they are useless in AGE, but to clean up infrantry/obstacles/buildings==preserve beam energy )

Never noticed in Gundam 00.

SEED took it to the grave.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 21:05   Link #233
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I just realized something.....what happened to "Vulcans"?(YOU will argue they are useless in AGE, but to clean up infrantry/obstacles/buildings==preserve beam energy )

Never noticed in Gundam 00.

SEED took it to the grave.
The design makes a cool gun, and everyone loves a good vulcan cannon or gatling gun. I'm sure we'll see em around. At least I hope so, effective or not they make good looking guns.
Old 2011-12-12, 21:14   Link #234
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Yeah, the vulcans would help Flit distract Gafrans then fire with Dods,
Old 2011-12-12, 21:17   Link #235
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Is the G-Exes also using DODs rifle? Or some high-output shiz made by that old guy?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 21:18   Link #236
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Is the G-Exes also using DODs rifle? Or some high-output shiz made by that old guy?
Yep, certainly is. In the battle scenes of episode 10, you can see the twirling effect coming off Woolf's rifle whenever he fires. What I'm curious about is....why they don't look alike if they're made by the same machine. Is there something different in Woolf's rifle?
Old 2011-12-12, 21:22   Link #237
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Remember when Flit and co went to madorna's factory?

I think the guy reverse-engineered it.
Old 2011-12-12, 21:30   Link #238
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post

I suppose it's possible Flit gave Madorna the details on how to make a rifle like that.
Old 2011-12-12, 21:32   Link #239
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Yeah, the vulcans would help Flit distract Gafrans then fire with Dods,
Not really--the tactic they were employing was the gunfire coming from one angle, and then the DODS rifle shot coming from another, where they wouldn't see it.

Vulcan fire and a DODS rifle shot coming from the same vector would be pointless.
Old 2011-12-14, 07:32   Link #240
casval cehack

Quote:

If the Anti-Unknown Enemy Group (AUEG) now has a capability to manufacture reverse-engineered DODS rifles, what are the chances of seeing DODS-class equiped Euba/Zalam units or atleast the Genoace in the later episodes?

Somebody please think of the pink Genoace.