AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2015-01-12, 20:02   Link #661
Rainbowman

Thought I'd like to show something of interest even if it's highly unlikely.

Spoiler:
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 07:33   Link #662
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Some kind of chibi white tiger? Maybe one of Kaido's artificial zoans? Well, I wouldn't put it past Oda to consider this a hint, but in the manga itself, there's of course nothing pointing towards that for now.
Old 2015-03-12, 10:07   Link #663
Assandra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizoku Keenan View Post
it has to be Bonney, everything about her & her current situation screams future straw hat crew member.....I hope.
I really hope it's her. Luffy and her have something in common as well after all

I like Vivi but she would make a boring character on the ship. If you look at the straw hat crew, everyone has almost some unique characteristics (be it personality or devil fruit), I don't see anything interesting about Vivi.
Assandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 02:55   Link #664
ayanami0000
Banned

Kinnemon

I'm hoping it's Kinnemon. I really love Kinnemon to be a part of Strawhat crew since he's more comfortable now with the crew. He even has combination attacks with Zorro and Brook so I assume he's the 10th member. I didn't forget the promise of Jimbe to Luffy but damn, I would love Kinnemon to join them.
ayanami0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-01, 08:02   Link #665
Kaizou
Art is a Bang!!!

I would like to see Bellamy and Bartolomeo as apart of their team.
Kaizou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-07, 04:43   Link #666
LevelSeven

isnt law already pretty much a "will be" member?

he is going witht he SH despite being done with their alliance in the first place
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-11, 15:10   Link #667
Clipens

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
isnt law already pretty much a "will be" member?

he is going witht he SH despite being done with their alliance in the first place
Luffy is collecting an own version of Shichibuikai.
During Marineford war he had three members on his side (Hancock, Crocodile, Jinbe), two future members (Law and Buggy) and Kuma and Miwakh helped during the training.
After the training he recoved Hancock, Jinbe and Law. They can't be "crew members".

The seven representative are "allied crews".

The next members are the samurai. Oda gave various hints in this sense...
Clipens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-11, 21:58   Link #668
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipens View Post
The next members are the samurai. Oda gave various hints in this sense...
I don't think so. Increasing the crew fold by four people? not a chance. I mean the larger the crew gets the harder it is for Oda to manage and things are tough as it is. The reason the samurai are here is most likely because they are gonna be the focus of a major story arc, which will probably happen when they get to Wano. Though the samurai probably will join the Strawhat Alliance when this is all over
Old 2015-10-12, 09:38   Link #669
Clipens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
I don't think so. Increasing the crew fold by four people? not a chance. I mean the larger the crew gets the harder it is for Oda to manage and things are tough as it is. The reason the samurai are here is most likely because they are gonna be the focus of a major story arc, which will probably happen when they get to Wano. Though the samurai probably will join the Strawhat Alliance when this is all over
Inside the birdcage Doflamingo splitted his enemies in four groups:
- Riku family: King Riku ***, Kyros**, Viola* + Rebecca* + minor subordinates
- Revolutionaries: Sabo *** + minor subordinates
- Heart Pirates: Law *** + minor subordinates

AND

- Straw hat pirates: Luffy***, Zoro**, Usopp*****, Robin*, Franky* + Kinemon* + minor subordinates.

Kinemon is a canon member of the crew but his role as Straw Hat pirate is unrevealed (at moment).
Clipens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-17, 15:22   Link #670
Rainbowman

I would have to guess that the next crew member would be revealed in the current arc before Wano. It's just a matter of time before we're introduced to the entire highly anticipated zoan army.
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-02, 02:15   Link #671
electricmastro

It took me a little while to realize why the case with Yamato and Momo ended up the way it did, and the conclusion I've come to is that Momo is being built up to eventually challenge Yamato to prove to her that he is capable of defending Wano on his own and further encourage Yamato to sail out not only to embrace her freedom at sea to the fullest, but to also accomplish her greater purpose of finding the answer as to why Wano should be opened, likely by going to Laugh Tale.

After Momo read the journal and realized the last page was missing, it left him concerned as to why his dad Oden would want to open Wano in the first place and then decided not to open Wano after that. So it's probably not that Momo is concerned about if he's able to open the borders, but why he should open the borders, and him wanting to surpass Oden would lead to him working hard on his bolo breath aiming and arnament haki usage, presumably trained by Hyogoro, in such a way so as to ultimately become a reliable enough defender. Maybe he'd even challenge Yamato to a fight after finding out she lied to him about why she stayed in order to prove to her once and for all that he has become reliable despite his past failure with the admiral. Would make for a nice parallel too in just that Momo tried fighting Kaido to get him to leave due to him taking peoples' freedoms, he'd then fight his daughter Yamato because he'd want his friend to live out her freedom at sea to the fullest.

I admit I'm not the biggest fan of how Oda had all this play out, but assuming he's doing all this for Yamato and Momo's benefit, as well as our benefit of not having our time wasted with Yamato's sailing narrative pushed as much as it was after all, then I think it would make the most sense in that case.
electricmastro is offline   Reply With Quote