AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-11-23, 23:16   Link #81
Zero Murasame
Me+AK-74= UNSTOPPABLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by narako
Correction: I think Turn-A actually destroyed almost 100% of civilization in the entire solar system.

Not to mention Turn-A has a nuclear missile launcher, and Turn-X has Shinning Finger.

I mean, can Master God Or Devil Gundam effectively wipe out the human civilization in the entire solar system? Can they launch nuclear bombs, Do they have a power output of around 50000-70000kw in a power generator thats so small the gundams effectivly hallow without the cockpit and the nuclear bombs? (Got that off http://www.mahq.net)

But if I had a choice.... either of course the Zaku II, X, X-Divider, Double X (I like the Gundam X Series ^^) F91 or Nu if I was a newtype. Or of course a CORE FIGHTER!!!!
I'm getin confused by a everyone's knowledge of MS....
Zero Murasame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 23:42   Link #82
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Correction: I think Turn-A actually destroyed almost 100% of civilization in the entire solar system.
Hmm... I'm pretty sure it doesn't, since that would have wiped out the Moonrace as well.

The reason why there aren't any space colony or settlements in other planets in the CC timeline is because they've all left the solar system... But then again I'm not that sure about Turn A since it's very much open to interpretation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
I don't think Turn X's Shining Finger is emotionally powered... also Shining Finger is nowhere nearly as powerful as God Finger, not to mention Sekiha Tenkyo Ken. No one beats the King of Hearts
Hey, if the Nobel Gundam could pull a Bakunetsu God Finger out of nowhere, Gym should have no problem too Besides, the Turn X is speculated to be a DG Cell infested Shining Gundam (we never DID find out what happened to Shining)
Old 2004-11-24, 01:20   Link #83
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
no, not the entire solar system, just Earth. also destroying almost 100% people on Earth is not that hard thing to do. Gundam X has colony drops that killed over 95% of Earth population I think. Devil Gundam is about to assimilate the entire Earth, if not for God Gundam beating it. also supposedly ALL weapons are destroyed at the end of Gundam Wing. So you see there's always a "destruction - recovery - construction - war" cycle going on

Nuclear Weapons are nothing compared to DG cells and Sekiha Tenkyo Ken Why use nukes when you can use your love and barehands to beat the entire Earth into pieces?

Power output? NO power output can measure up to the power of LOVE and HUMAN SPIRIT!

Quote:
Besides, the Turn X is speculated to be a DG Cell infested Shining Gundam (we never DID find out what happened to Shining)
well, that'd put Turn X below Devil Gundam in terms of power, and since Turn A = Turn X in power (actually I always thing Turn X is more powerful than Turn A), so Turn A < Devil Gundam if that's the case
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-24, 10:13   Link #84
jonli
JONLIの憂'

You...you are crazy...you...damit...you!!!!

You insane human-love-spirit-crazy-person!

I dont think God Gundam can beat Turn A. Even if it has emotionally powered "fingers" as long as it doesnt touch our mustached fellow...it's useless. Oh yea and that what-ever-kenyo-kamehameha-rip-off, Turn A can easily dodge that. However Turn A just needs to activate moonlight butterfly and God Gundam is basically dead.

In the series God Gundam defeated Devil Gundam. According to my speculation God Gundam stands no chance against Turn A.

Therefore Turn A > God Gundam > Devil Gundam
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-24, 10:47   Link #85
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

The problem is, you speculation is all wrong, since nanomachines are ineffective against God Gundam which is protected by the power of LOVE. So DG Cells can't assimilate God Gundam, Moonlight Butterfly can't damage God Gundam. Advanced technology/nanotechnology can't touch the power of LOVE, moonlight butterfly is useless against God Gundam with LOVE, nuclear weapons are useless against God Gudnam with LOVE. God Gundam is immune to nanomachines, God Gundam is immune to Moonlight Butterfly, God Gundam is immune to all attacks from Turn A

And when you have LOVE and the MIRACLE of human spirit, you get full health recovery, 100% hit, 100% dodge, triple damage, so Turn A will not be able to dodge God Gundam's attack, Turn A will not be able to hit God Gundam, and Turn A will be destroyed by Sekiha Tenkyo Ken and leave double amount of gold for God Gundam to pick up
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-24, 21:45   Link #86
Zero Murasame
Me+AK-74= UNSTOPPABLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
The problem is, you speculation is all wrong, since nanomachines are ineffective against God Gundam which is protected by the power of LOVE. So DG Cells can't assimilate God Gundam, Moonlight Butterfly can't damage God Gundam. Advanced technology/nanotechnology can't touch the power of LOVE, moonlight butterfly is useless against God Gundam with LOVE, nuclear weapons are useless against God Gudnam with LOVE. God Gundam is immune to nanomachines, God Gundam is immune to Moonlight Butterfly, God Gundam is immune to all attacks from Turn A

And when you have LOVE and the MIRACLE of human spirit, you get full health recovery, 100% hit, 100% dodge, triple damage, so Turn A will not be able to dodge God Gundam's attack, Turn A will not be able to hit God Gundam, and Turn A will be destroyed by Sekiha Tenkyo Ken and leave double amount of gold for God Gundam to pick up
It's like a frickin RPG...
Zero Murasame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 03:17   Link #87
jonli
JONLIの憂'

I give up...

I'm gona go pilot G Gundam then...
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 03:22   Link #88
144M_HYPERION
Miracle Yang !!

Gundam F-91
the smallest gundam in UC series (at least in TV + OVA series)

extremely agile and well armed. I love the VSBR + heat exhaust panels on the shoulders
144M_HYPERION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 03:23   Link #89
quanli0000
Revolution V

Send a message via MSN to quanli0000
Z or Providence
quanli0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 07:07   Link #90
Sides

i'll go for a RX-77-2 (Guncannon),RGM-79G (GM Command), MS-05B (Zaku I) or RX-78GP01 (Zephyranthes)
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 07:17   Link #91
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

How about if we just customise a G base on the physics in SRW-verse and see which Customs will top it all instead of aguring which MS's the best ?

This is also to see a test to see which one of us here is the Mech maniac.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 20:49   Link #92
polarbear

Crossbone series!
polarbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 18:21   Link #93
Anavel
*Graphic Designer

Well heres my list!

1. RX-78GP04G Gerbera
2. AMX-002 (AMA-X2) Neue Ziel
3. MS-18E Kämpfer
4. RX-78GP02A Gundam "Physalis"
5. RX-78GP03 Gundam "Dendrobium Orchis"
6. YMS-16M Xamel
7. Apsalus III
8. MS-14JG SM

Hawt!
Anavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 20:05   Link #94
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

Well simply put, it would be either Nataku or Altron from Gundam Wing....Seriously overpowered and got those gansta extendable dragon arms/flamethrower/1 hit KO punch.

But then again...I could go for Justice or Epyon...I dont get y everybody hates justice...u just gotta love the back pack...

Oh and I could also go for Gundam Heavy Arms custom...comon who doesnt like duel gatling guns on both arms?
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 03:40   Link #95
FFSabin

Theres too many to pick

1. EX-S DEEP STRIKER
2. GP-03D
3 Crossbone X-3 Gundam.......... (I-Field generator in each arm = massive ownage, plus a crazy sword for close combat is too hard to pass up)
4. Hi-Nu...... if im a newtype that is
5. Zeta!!!! i will go crazy with the bio sensor though
6. Ball <---- i just got to try it
FFSabin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 10:18   Link #96
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Oh and I could also go for Gundam Heavy Arms custom...comon who doesnt like duel gatling guns on both arms?
Or you could try the suit the Heavy Arms was based on, the RX-78-5 from the Gundam gaidens (side stories).

Spoiler for Front...:
Spoiler for Back (with shield)...:
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 10:25   Link #97
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
I prefer the Leopard Destroy instead of the Heavyarms actually, although the OVA version of Heavyarms looks spiffy enough.
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 23:14   Link #98
RaiderDT

Send a message via AIM to RaiderDT
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaoran
GAT-X207 Blitz Gundam
I like that gundam too plus the Raider gundam
RaiderDT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 01:38   Link #99
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
I liked Airmaster from the Gundam X series...even if it doesn't kick much ass, it looks cool and I like how it can go from plane to MS. Aside from that, that one mobile armor that the LaFlaga look-alike Neo (from SEEDestiny) pilots looks pretty kick-ass.
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 21:00   Link #100
Strike
Strike

don't get my name mixed up but my fave would be GAT-X303 Aegis w/t its special ability to turn into a mobile armour and its special attack ''scylla energy cannon''

GAT-X207 Blitz is also pretty cool w/t its ability ''Mirage Counter" to become invisible too bad it died in the middle of gundam seed
Strike is offline   Reply With Quote